Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121106 times)
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

May be not yet. Bitcoin has emerged as new virtual currency and its just been a decade or so. USD is physical and running since ages. So people love bitcoin but I don't think it is in the place of everybody's mind.
Bitcoin will replace usd but not in this decade or even the next decade. There are many things to do to improve Bitcoin and the technology inside
in fact bitcoin has to solve so many issues, before replacing USD. although it is looking impossible, but to me it can happen in far future, depending on the interest of the people and the new generation interest is already changing toward online business and therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will replace dollar but it will really take a lot of time and before that bitcoin really have to solve so many problems.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Spending money depends on the situation. I like to get things really fast instead of waiting a bunch just so I could get an item that I would only use once. If I wanted to get something fast then I would choose regular USD fiat. If I wanted to purchase something online or offline and not care so much about the wait then I would choose Bitcoin. Since the price of Bitcoin is going up then  it would be a better option to have Bitcoin.
in fact currently it is looking too much convenient to use USD for purchasing something, and the reason is that there are some issues that are we facing while using bitcoin but i think with the passage of time when all these issues will solve and when we will become able to use bitcoin for purchasing anything. and every think will be available to buy using bitcoin. then it will be more convenient to use bitcoin instead of fiat or USD for purchasing different items.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

May be not yet. Bitcoin has emerged as new virtual currency and its just been a decade or so. USD is physical and running since ages. So people love bitcoin but I don't think it is in the place of everybody's mind.
Bitcoin will replace usd but not in this decade or even the next decade. There are many things to do to improve Bitcoin and the technology inside
in fact bitcoin has to solve so many issues, before replacing USD. although it is looking impossible, but to me it can happen in far future, depending on the interest of the people and the new generation interest is already changing toward online business and therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will replace dollar but it will really take a lot of time and before that bitcoin really have to solve so many problems.
The us dollar is tied to the economy of the development at the moment of the state. Tied to bitcoin besides the demand, I do not quite understand. So I very much doubt that bitcoin will ever win a dollar. Many people are misled by the price of bitcoin, but if you pay attention to Antiques or jewelry where the price even higher and this does not supplant the dollar with the market.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

Spending money depends on the situation. I like to get things really fast instead of waiting a bunch just so I could get an item that I would only use once. If I wanted to get something fast then I would choose regular USD fiat. If I wanted to purchase something online or offline and not care so much about the wait then I would choose Bitcoin. Since the price of Bitcoin is going up then  it would be a better option to have Bitcoin.
in fact currently it is looking too much convenient to use USD for purchasing something, and the reason is that there are some issues that are we facing while using bitcoin but i think with the passage of time when all these issues will solve and when we will become able to use bitcoin for purchasing anything. and every think will be available to buy using bitcoin. then it will be more convenient to use bitcoin instead of fiat or USD for purchasing different items.
btc is a threat to any form of fiat. The rally should be spoken off every minute on our media but it scare some governing body. The idea of the regular use for crowdfunding will give the world a better platform to change and make life easier. It is touching every aspect of life and it is global

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

USd for me is a hoax. There are some arguments before that usd is worth 0 and they are just manipulating the market so that it could still looks like has a value tho on the other hand btc is not yet fully built
You should move on and let that hoax information leave your brain. USD is not a hoax and if it is hoax then a lot of smart people are against USD and the US will never make their country well maintained and established because their foundation for their development is their money which is the USD so it doesn't make sense that USD is a hoax while it already funded a lot of things.
Agreed. The dollar is still the most used international currency and everywhere you go, people would recognize it and know that it has value attached to it. That is why we see some people try to counterfeit it because they see at as a valuable currency. If dollar is a hoax, the bitcoin price shouldn't be based on the dollar.
yeah you are right that usd is still used internationally but i can say bitcoin is used for digital world like internet and online transaction and bitcoin make our life too much easy and a lot of people are using bitcoin.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:09:53 AM

The us dollar is tied to the economy of the development at the moment of the state. Tied to bitcoin besides the demand, I do not quite understand. So I very much doubt that bitcoin will ever win a dollar. Many people are misled by the price of bitcoin, but if you pay attention to Antiques or jewelry where the price even higher and this does not supplant the dollar with the market.

"I don't understand, therefore, the project will fail." Such logic, much wow.

Tied to bitcoin are the people that supports it. The fiat money is tied only with the government which we all hate. Fiat money isn't backed by gold anymore. Fiat money is just.. paper. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is how money should be. What's backing bitcoin is its secure network, the people behind it, and the fact that it removes the third party aka the government from the scene.

Antiques and jewelry are far different from the topic. They are not being traded like a currency because it's hard to do so unlike bitcoins that can be a currency and can be used on other things as well.

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:21:28 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

If you were to ask popularity, no doubt, US Dollar is more popular than bitcoin. But it does not mean that bitcoin is nothing compared to USD. Know the advantages of bitcoin. It has so much to offer unlike any other currency. Bitcoin being anonymous making it more safe. Free from government manipulation and so much more. So now, I think, we cannot base in popularity for comparing bitcoin and USD.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

NO. But in the far far future, bitcoin can be more famous than usd. Right now, the USA have been existed in many contries and USD has been used everywhere

ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

NO. But in the far far future, bitcoin can be more famous than usd. Right now, the USA have been existed in many contries and USD has been used everywhere
It's still speculation that bitcoin will rule the world and replace the fiat. But I thought it was a dream too high. I prefer bitcoin as an option of fiat or dollar

Kp4everK

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

It's still speculation that bitcoin will rule the world and replace the fiat. But I thought it was a dream too high. I prefer bitcoin as an option of fiat or dollar

Yes, this is only a very naive assumption. Bitcoin is a currency of the river and if the Internet disappears, bitcoin will disappear. The world can be ruled by a currency that can exist without the Internet.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:11:28 AM

Yes, this is only a very naive assumption. Bitcoin is a currency of the river and if the Internet disappears, bitcoin will disappear. The world can be ruled by a currency that can exist without the Internet.
I agree, bitcoin is to weak to rule the world because once internet gone so does bitcoin. if bitcoin will evolve into something that dont need special requirement like that it will be good, but bitcoin will obselete before reaching that state unfortunately, crypto always appear every month

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:16:54 AM

I agree, bitcoin is to weak to rule the world because once internet gone so does bitcoin. if bitcoin will evolve into something that dont need special requirement like that it will be good, but bitcoin will obselete before reaching that state unfortunately, crypto always appear every month

Bitcoin is a powerful virtual currency and it will only complement cash. After all, it is not always convenient to pay in cash, and war and disconnection of the Internet will not be every day.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

Even a year after the post, bitcoin did not become more popular than the US dollar, because there are still many people who have not even heard of it.
It is because that bitcoin is still on its early age and dollar is established a lot of years already. But I know there will be the time thay everyone will talk about bitcoin and it is the one that will be used by everybody. And there's no need for bitcoin to becone popular, it will just happen suddenly.
This is so true I appreciate. The people still use the Bitcoin to earn dollars and the reason for people of accepting the bitcoin is that they want actually to store and increase the number of Dollars in the form of Bitcoin. people still treat Bitcoin as a commodity in several cases.

Yes many are transforming or converting their dollars into investment in the form of bitcoin which is massively done. I treat personally my bitcoin as my digital assets and I'm taking care of it. I'm inspired of those people that are actually get into bitcoin while it was early and will keep on holding them for a long time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

Even a year after the post, bitcoin did not become more popular than the US dollar, because there are still many people who have not even heard of it.
It is because that bitcoin is still on its early age and dollar is established a lot of years already. But I know there will be the time thay everyone will talk about bitcoin and it is the one that will be used by everybody. And there's no need for bitcoin to becone popular, it will just happen suddenly.
This is so true I appreciate. The people still use the Bitcoin to earn dollars and the reason for people of accepting the bitcoin is that they want actually to store and increase the number of Dollars in the form of Bitcoin. people still treat Bitcoin as a commodity in several cases.

Yes many are transforming or converting their dollars into investment in the form of bitcoin which is massively done. I treat personally my bitcoin as my digital assets and I'm taking care of it. I'm inspired of those people that are actually get into bitcoin while it was early and will keep on holding them for a long time.
All of the people in the world now are going into bitcoin because they didn't want to miss the opportunity in bitcoin because the price now is going up very fast and i think it will continue to rise up to its maximum price. Soon bitcoin will become a very expensive currency and we are all get benefit to that if we have a lot of patience in holding our assets and just continue adding bitcoins to our cold storage.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

USD is currently crashing, because everything is crashing vs BTC. How long will it be before we treat BTC as the marker for everything else i wonder.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

These are real enthusiasts. I also admire the serenity of such people. But unfortunately, I already sold my coins, because I needed dollars. But that does not mean that I left the game. I plan to buy bitcoin in the future
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:51:56 AM

well if you are in bitcoin world or you know about bitcoin it means that bitcoin is more popular than USD.
Bitcoins can be more popular if people know about it.
Usd is the currency that people use in everyday life but time will come people will know about bitcoins.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

USD is currently crashing, because everything is crashing vs BTC. How long will it be before we treat BTC as the marker for everything else i wonder.
it should happened now , unfortunately the big problem are on government side. they will never accept bitcoin easily , they can not take benefit from a decentralized thing like bitcoin , they prefer to play with fiat especially USD currency , the strongest currency ( after bitcoin of course  Tongue) .

bitcoin always against the world , and i like that style.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

Bitcoin has been rising for quite some time now, and it has become really popular. It become strong currency, and it has grown much from beginning. But i do not think that it is stronger than dollar. Bitcoin have a long way to go before it can be even compared to Dollar. It would be good that one day bitcoin could be used for day to day needs, but till that day come dollar is better Cheesy .
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:03:47 PM

it should happened now , unfortunately the big problem are on government side. they will never accept bitcoin easily , they can not take benefit from a decentralized thing like bitcoin , they prefer to play with fiat especially USD currency , the strongest currency ( after bitcoin of course  Tongue) .

bitcoin always against the world , and i like that style.

But many Governments started accepting bitcoin as centralized money in many countries. Almost all the country's bank and financial institutions are working out the explore the block chain technology to get the space to implement the bitcoin as option for payment in banking. I hope we may see that in 10 years.
USD can be easily exchanged in many countries now, in future bitcoin will be rock everywhere in that place.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: