Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121112 times)
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
Usd, no doubt. Many countries use usd as reserve currency so it will be hard to bitcoin to defeat usd.

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:12 AM

it looks like USD is still becoming popular but for a very lucrative asset bitcoin is the best choice, because its rising and falling bitcoin is so significant that bitcoin becomes popular.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

i think no,USD is an world wide accepted currency and is in great power,while bitcoin though it is becoming very popular,its still not mainstream currency and is still very volatile,making it to be less accepted by retailers and hence a less popular.secondly USD is available offline or in cash which is huge advantage of it,you can carry it use it any time you want even in those places where net does not work .

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

i think no,USD is an world wide accepted currency and is in great power,while bitcoin though it is becoming very popular,its still not mainstream currency and is still very volatile,making it to be less accepted by retailers and hence a less popular.secondly USD is available offline or in cash which is huge advantage of it,you can carry it use it any time you want even in those places where net does not work .
In short, they are very different kind of currency and they are existing to this world because they have their own purpose in this world. USD is the universal kind of money where most of the countries made it as a basis for pricing their items or goods for international transaction while bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is for payment options which have a great features like secure transaction and also great potential for investments.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

Indeed! Bitcoin is now more popular than U.S Dollars.
In fact, bitcoin is more popular than any currency in history of mankind.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Indeed! Bitcoin is now more popular than U.S Dollars.
In fact, bitcoin is more popular than any currency in history of mankind.

How can you prove that? Bitcoin is not yet widely use all over the world unlike USD which has a good value and very popular in small countries.
Bitcoin cannot compete with USD because it's regulated by the government and they will protect their own.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

We all know that the global currency is USD! So it is obvious that USD is more popular and more good to use. The power of bitcoin is not yet enough to beat the Bitcoin.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

I don't think btc is more popular than USD as there are lot of people who are not even aware of what btc is and how it can be utilized.Whereas USD on the other hand is a very popular to the world as it is one of the highest traded currency in the forex market and it is something which can be paired up with almost all the nations . It is the official legal currency tender of the United States of America it is a real life currency with a physical form and its rates does not change every now and then.Where as btc is a digital currency and does not have a physical form its rates changes every now and then and the percentage hike is very high in comparison with the USD and it is not being controlled by any government or organization and it is being accepted globally.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

As of today, USD is more preferable than BTC because it is mote stable and use by most of the countries however bitcoin is starting to bloom. Maybe in the near future it will compete with USD.
If your reason to pick the dollar is because it is more stable then you should pick bitcoin instead, the US dollar is losing value every single minute of the day since its government does not stop printing those useless pieces of paper, but with bitcoin things are different and the value in the long term only goes up.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

Of course, not bitcoin is not more popular than the USD and it will never be more expensive.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.

clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.

I don't see that bitcoin will ever surpass USD, USD is currently in the trillions, I think about 10tn, whereas bitcoin is not even close to 1tn, it is such a large increase, bitcoin would have to have a price of about 500k to rival usd.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

I don`t think that btc is more popular then us dollar because us dollars is in the market place so many decades and even people from countries that we don`t know even they exist have heard about usd
jalato.143

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

I don`t think that btc is more popular then us dollar because us dollars is in the market place so many decades and even people from countries that we don`t know even they exist have heard about usd
the value of the bitcoin is very high than dollar and also the rate of rising in the value of the bitcoin is very high. Dollar is a legal paper currency while bitcoin is a crypto currency and is not legal all over the world but soon some country will legal it. if the bitcoin become legal in world market, it will have more popularity than dollar in the world.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

I don't see that bitcoin will ever surpass USD, USD is currently in the trillions, I think about 10tn, whereas bitcoin is not even close to 1tn, it is such a large increase, bitcoin would have to have a price of about 500k to rival usd.
It is not difficult for the world's currency. I only need Bitcoin can becomes the world's currency someday, then the price of Bitcoin will be high because the demand always increases. Of course, the government can be the reason make the price of Bitcoin get trouble to increase. But I have strong faith in the community of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:55:47 AM

It is not difficult for the world's currency. I only need Bitcoin can becomes the world's currency someday, then the price of Bitcoin will be high because the demand always increases. Of course, the government can be the reason make the price of Bitcoin get trouble to increase. But I have strong faith in the community of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

I understand that if bitcoin were to become the world currency then it could surpass USD but that's a very unlikely event at any time, let alone specifically in the next 10 years, even if it was decided tomorrow the transition would not be completed within 10 years.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:44 AM

Bitcoin is too early for the equivalent of USD because USD is the most exchangeable currency in the world. USD can be used to shop in many countries in the world while bitcoin requires exchange with certain currency after it can be used. Although the bitcoin exchange rate is much higher than USD but the USD payment system has long been used and has become the largest payment system in the world so for now bitcoin is not possible to beat the USD.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

That is it? Bitcoin according to you cannot surpass the USD because it needs to reach a huge price, well you are going to such a huge price, bitcoin cannot be stopped, governments are going to try but when the economic system crumbles due to their own mistakes people are going to move to bitcoin and are not going to look back.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:54:48 AM

USD is use in all over the world for fiat currency, and on the other hand, a huge people don't know about Bitcoins, But it doesn't mean that bitcoin has no valuable from USD.
It had replaced USD mate bitcoin is now more reliable and more trustable that usd because this can be used in either way as investment as payment and now many of online stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and this thing is also giving and edge rise to the bitcoin and more of it USD is stable whereas btc value is increasing day by day and those who want to make money are preferring btc and that’s good.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

USD is use in all over the world for fiat currency, and on the other hand, a huge people don't know about Bitcoins, But it doesn't mean that bitcoin has no valuable from USD.
It had replaced USD mate bitcoin is now more reliable and more trustable that usd because this can be used in either way as investment as payment and now many of online stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and this thing is also giving and edge rise to the bitcoin and more of it USD is stable whereas btc value is increasing day by day and those who want to make money are preferring btc and that’s good.

When we say popular USD and BTC. They are both popular in different cathegory. USD is in a fiat form is more popular because they represent the equivalent of gold deposit of america. While Bitcoin is a unique form of ditalcurrency having popular in many users and investor.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: