Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
Rmaqks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:22:22 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Probably if i am in some emergency and i need money that bad and im desperate now in needing money i will apply for some good laons that they offer me good money and small interest of and i will pay that once i get ok and get out in the hospital and i will work hard again to pay that money.
Loan is the answer my friend, you have no choice but to borrow money as your goal is only to have money under the desperate times. You will do everything and people even try to steal just to have money but for you, you do it in a legitimate way..
I don't think it is possible for a bank to give a loan if you are broke. There are certain agreements and analysis of your financial situation before they approve and give you a loan. To prevent this kind of situations what we need is an Emergency Fund that we will only use in times of emergency in which depends on you.

have an emergency fund is very good and convenient. But not all get to create it. Many pay only for food and compulsory payments enough
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:17:20 AM

I will sell my expertise like website developement...i will post in whatsapp group or pm the prospect 1 by 1. It usually end with a sale..at least 1.
Well that is a good way to earn some good amount of money if you are really desperate. This is what I am doing if I don't have enough money already.

What I am doing is I'm selling my service as a computer technician and offers it to the people who are in need in different platforms like social medias.

And sometimes my past clients are endorsing me to other clients too. So that would help me in the times I really need it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:15:17 PM

I will sell my expertise like website developement...i will post in whatsapp group or pm the prospect 1 by 1. It usually end with a sale..at least 1.
Well that is a good way to earn some good amount of money if you are really desperate. This is what I am doing if I don't have enough money already.

What I am doing is I'm selling my service as a computer technician and offers it to the people who are in need in different platforms like social medias.

And sometimes my past clients are endorsing me to other clients too. So that would help me in the times I really need it.
good move. I agree. but if you were in desperate need for money I would advice to invest your money here in bitcoin. bitcoin makes sense it has a lot of value and profits that you can earn a big amount of money. all you need is patience. try to learn the trading.  Smiley
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:59:41 PM

good move. I agree. but if you were in desperate need for money I would advice to invest your money here in bitcoin. bitcoin makes sense it has a lot of value and profits that you can earn a big amount of money. all you need is patience. try to learn the trading.  Smiley
Desperation requires immediate attention and I do not think putting your money in bitcoin will solve your desperation, you might lose your investment here as there's no guarantee that when you invest you will make profit. The price may rise and fall and if yo do not have the right timing you will lose.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Probably if i am in some emergency and i need money that bad and im desperate now in needing money i will apply for some good laons that they offer me good money and small interest of and i will pay that once i get ok and get out in the hospital and i will work hard again to pay that money.
I think it really depends on how much money we are talking about if I really needed money I will probably go to the pawn shop or sell whatever I was going to leave at the pawn shop.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:24:30 PM

Desperation requires immediate attention and I do not think putting your money in bitcoin will solve your desperation, you might lose your investment here as there's no guarantee that when you invest you will make profit. The price may rise and fall and if yo do not have the right timing you will lose.

Bitcoin investments probably need time in order to earn you some profits out of your investment... so if someone is in desperate need of money he wont be able to get anything by investing something in bitcoin... and by the way, if someone has money to invest on bitcoin how come he is in desperate need of money??
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

In a situation where you need money, I think you need to use your skills to try to produce something, and thus profit. There are different possibilities, selling goods and services for example, it just depends on the efforts of the individual.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:20:25 PM

Loan is the answer my friend, you have no choice but to borrow money as your goal is only to have money under the desperate times. You will do everything and people even try to steal just to have money but for you, you do it in a legitimate way..
I don't think it is possible for a bank to give a loan if you are broke. There are certain agreements and analysis of your financial situation before they approve and give you a loan. To prevent this kind of situations what we need is an Emergency Fund that we will only use in times of emergency in which depends on you.
The bank loans are only for rich people who already have a very good source of income and poor people are unable to get loan from banks because the banks consider that these people are not able to refund the loans they get. So we do not have to think that place for to get money when we are in desperate need of money.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:24:15 PM

The bank loans are only for rich people who already have a very good source of income and poor people are unable to get loan from banks because the banks consider that these people are not able to refund the loans they get. So we do not have to think that place for to get money when we are in desperate need of money.

You don't always need big sums of money, so banks might be helpful. However, they can be a pain for all of us when it comes to the responsability we have to assume and the money we need to return to them. Banks are evil, they look like angels but in reality they just want your wallet.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:04:35 PM

this can be another solution to invest our money in bitcoin, but if we are loss in money, then we can not invest our money, right? i think we should get work in any section and after we have money, then we can start to invest our money in bitcoin although it just small satoshi.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:21:22 PM

I think it really depends on how much money we are talking about if I really needed money I will probably go to the pawn shop or sell whatever I was going to leave at the pawn shop.
I think it's best when you need money is to sell any valuable items that you've got it will lighten your burden, do not choose to borrow before you use this method

same21

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:01:43 AM

The best thing to do is to loan money. You need a good reputation on this one because if not you will not experience getting any. You will start from borrowing money from your family or friends. You can also loan for certain bank that applies your reputation as a user. However, everything will not happen immediately as it requires process. Or if you have items in your house that you are not using anymore you can sell it in the market or to your neighbors.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:05:20 AM

The best thing to do is to loan money. You need a good reputation on this one because if not you will not experience getting any. You will start from borrowing money from your family or friends. You can also loan for certain bank that applies your reputation as a user. However, everything will not happen immediately as it requires process. Or if you have items in your house that you are not using anymore you can sell it in the market or to your neighbors.

I still prefer asking a loan than borrowing money from my relatives..  Smiley I feel good when I don't think about "in debt of gratitude" thing and just pay my loan straight forward...Selling your things should atleast not be in your first option...You might love doing that and keep on selling your things if you want new one, which is not a good idea...  Smiley
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:44:07 AM

In a situation where you need money, I think you need to use your skills to try to produce something, and thus profit. There are different possibilities, selling goods and services for example, it just depends on the efforts of the individual.

It's a really a tough job though.. there's a lot of competition around us.. putting your skills to produce something requires also your creativity to attract potential clients or customers. Yes it depends on your efforts if you really want to achive your goal you need to be aggressive.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:00:58 AM

It's a really a tough job though.. there's a lot of competition around us.. putting your skills to produce something requires also your creativity to attract potential clients or customers. Yes it depends on your efforts if you really want to achive your goal you need to be aggressive.
Just borrow money to solve your desperation, for sure there's not much of a competition as long as you have the capacity to pay. It's not necessary that you need to borrow money in the forum but in real world as you have a  good chance to borrow a big amount of money.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:17:12 AM

Just borrow money to solve your desperation, for sure there's not much of a competition as long as you have the capacity to pay. It's not necessary that you need to borrow money in the forum but in real world as you have a  good chance to borrow a big amount of money.

Now there are many ways to get a loan. And some may provide it on loyal conditions. I'm not going to sell their property in case of need, I will take a loan
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:24:25 AM

Now there are many ways to get a loan. And some may provide it on loyal conditions. I'm not going to sell their property in case of need, I will take a loan

The loan is a very good thing to do, because we just gave it that we have so it doesn't have to be struggled to do good things. But that all is not a good thing if we could not use the funds from the loan is properly, so that when we do loan then we should know well what will we do with these funds and whether it is profitable or not. Better not borrow if you don't have benefits or we can't get, rather than borrowing but the results can give bad impact to the future
Maphistas

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:39:23 AM

I used to donate platelets & was a test subject for a sleep study for Paraxel.  Sometimes case studies can give you a debit card with compensation of up to 3,000 for commiting to the requirements and trying out trial medications.  I think I only got 850 for the sleep study and 50.00 for the platelets.  Twice a week for platelets I believe which adds up over time.  Being a case study subject sometimes can be a race to be a participant if the compensation is good.  The regular blood donation was okay when they gave out 2 free AMC movie tickets per a donation which can be resold.  Ensure that you eat healthy, hemocrit levels are normal and a good amount of sleep before a donation.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

I think it's best when you need money is to sell any valuable items that you've got it will lighten your burden, do not choose to borrow before you use this method

Only at desperate need of money user can sell valuable things that they have, if the emergency need is very minimal amount then borrowing seems to be the best of all time. Other possibilities were to do lending to trusted users to get a stable earning.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:45:08 PM

Only at desperate need of money user can sell valuable things that they have, if the emergency need is very minimal amount then borrowing seems to be the best of all time. Other possibilities were to do lending to trusted users to get a stable earning.
You have no choice, you have to choose which is valuable to you, if you have to choose between a life a a thing you need to sacrifice the thing even how valuable it is, life will not be back to normal while you can buy things if you have the money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: