Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:33:15 AM

I think I will ask for a loan. Nowadays there are many ways to get it so it will be great for emergency use.  You can get a loan even here in bitcointalk as long as you have a valid collateral.  

If you have the skills you can also try some freelancing in online (fiverr and upwork) and offline work.  

For me too, the most convenient option in such a situation is the loan. Although it is very profitable, but in an emergency it is a good solution
Although it is very profitable ? what you mean how can a loan be profitable bro because we have to pay interest in most loans.
I also prefer to take loans of take some money from my clients (as I am a graphics designer) and they know they can order worth much more so they also benefit and me also.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:10:13 AM

In moments of despair people are ready to do anything, I know I'm capable for hard labor and I'm not ashamed to do any kind of work. Same as other I would ask for loan first, and with hard work I would try to earn enough to return loan.
   I live in quiet little town, there are no desperate people around. In news, books, movies I saw what people are doing when they are in desperate need of money, that is scary and I'm glad that here there aren't so many evil people.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 07:26:26 AM

In moments of despair people are ready to do anything, I know I'm capable for hard labor and I'm not ashamed to do any kind of work. Same as other I would ask for loan first, and with hard work I would try to earn enough to return loan.
   I live in quiet little town, there are no desperate people around. In news, books, movies I saw what people are doing when they are in desperate need of money, that is scary and I'm glad that here there aren't so many evil people.

You'll see them in big cities. desperate people steal and nab whoever it is that looks like he got some cash.
I was once robbed and I never show any aggression but gave my wallet. i told him that i just need my IDs and he could take everything. If I'm desperate for money, I go to parents and asks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:37:49 AM

Such a nice and peaceful place to live by.. you will only see few places like that mate and you're very luck not like me, living in metro causes a lot of stress and some people are really desperate for money so they do anything to get it.. it's a scary place to live by if you're a newbie in the area. Really hard to get loans especially if you don't have a decent job.. family, friends and relatives are the only option if you really needed a money.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:38:56 PM

I would not rely on other ways to make money other than working hard at a full time job.
That is the only true way to make a guaranteed stable incoming stream of money that is reliable.

well that is a very good way of dealing with this. best thing to do is to not be in a situation where you will be in desperate need in the first place. working and saving money would be a very good way so that when time comes that you really are in dire need, you won't have to look elsewhere as you'll your own savings to look to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Multipulty

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:44:45 PM

I would not rely on other ways to make money other than working hard at a full time job.
That is the only true way to make a guaranteed stable incoming stream of money that is reliable.

well that is a very good way of dealing with this. best thing to do is to not be in a situation where you will be in desperate need in the first place. working and saving money would be a very good way so that when time comes that you really are in dire need, you won't have to look elsewhere as you'll your own savings to look to.

Yup if you have manage to save some part of your income regularly then this situation will never arise in your life and that saving can help you at the time of emergencies, and if you have saved enough money then you also need to beg for money from others and there is a full possibility that people won't help you at that point.
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:47:23 PM

If I was in desperate need for money i'd personally love like a bum and drop money into the stock market. There's no point in going out hanging loose for temporary satisfaction when no money is being made.

I've been there before and it doesn't help to associate with those around you either, they take away from what you're doing.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:54:18 PM

Yup if you have manage to save some part of your income regularly then this situation will never arise in your life and that saving can help you at the time of emergencies, and if you have saved enough money then you also need to beg for money from others and there is a full possibility that people won't help you at that point.
People do regret in the end, if only we know the future they we will prepare for that. As we experience being desperate for money, I hope we can learn lesson by our sad experience. Savings should be compulsory and not optional as it will solve the problem like we have experience.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:11:21 PM

I think I will ask for a loan. Nowadays there are many ways to get it so it will be great for emergency use.  You can get a loan even here in bitcointalk as long as you have a valid collateral. 

If you have the skills you can also try some freelancing in online (fiverr and upwork) and offline work. 
But if we will open a account in fiverr and post our services and then wait for someone to order it will take some months or at least weeks. While needing money desperately means you need them quick, because if we have like one month time then obviously we all can earn in that time.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:44:49 PM

i will take a loan at bitcointalk forum Smiley
As if bitcointalk is a bank  Tongue its much easier to get a loan from friends and relatives  Grin .if i am desperate in need of money i would ask my parents
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:44:32 PM

I think I will ask for a loan. Nowadays there are many ways to get it so it will be great for emergency use.  You can get a loan even here in bitcointalk as long as you have a valid collateral. 

But if we will open a account in fiverr and post our services and then wait for someone to order it will take some months or at least weeks. While needing money desperately means you need them quick, because if we have like one month time then obviously we all can earn in that time.
That why for those people that has or hasnt skills to find a part time job, and believe me there is always something more we can do, even with the world with soo many financial problems, there is always something you can do besides your main work.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:49:22 PM

I think I will ask for a loan. Nowadays there are many ways to get it so it will be great for emergency use.  You can get a loan even here in bitcointalk as long as you have a valid collateral.  

Thats why for those people that has or hasnt skills to find a part time job, and believe me there is always something more we can do, even with the world with soo many financial problems, there is always something you can do besides your main work.
bandarfjb

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:12:45 AM

I will sell my item that I have and start a small business using the money that I obtain from selling my item. The small business must have a fast ROI return and small profit is okay for the first time, by the time goes after saving the profit obtained before, start expanding the small business into a bigger business. I will skip a loan if the loan is only consumptive not productive.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:17:54 AM

I will sell my item that I have and start a small business using the money that I obtain from selling my item. The small business must have a fast ROI return and small profit is okay for the first time, by the time goes after saving the profit obtained before, start expanding the small business into a bigger business. I will skip a loan if the loan is only consumptive not productive.
Doing that really hurt you because you work hard for what you have got, but desperate times needs desperate measures. We do not have a choice but to sell all we got just to solve the problems we are facing.

When money is the problem it's a serious problem as all people needs money.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:34:27 AM

Doing that really hurt you because you work hard for what you have got, but desperate times needs desperate measures. We do not have a choice but to sell all we got just to solve the problems we are facing.

Therefore it's called things are just temporary and we have to let go of though it has a sentimental value to us. Me, I do not really invest a lot in things but more on the experience in life so I do not have something to sell when in times of trouble but I have a money intended for that.

By the way, the experience that I talking is by travelling, I am a traveler by heart.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:30:41 AM

Therefore it's called things are just temporary and we have to let go of though it has a sentimental value to us. Me, I do not really invest a lot in things but more on the experience in life so I do not have something to sell when in times of trouble but I have a money intended for that.

By the way, the experience that I talking is by travelling, I am a traveler by heart.
It's in a desperate situation and you are willing to sacrifice everything, if the reason of the desperation is because of some emergencies that involve our health then we should address that immediately, sell everything you have to have what is more important to you.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:33:19 AM

No one mentioned about pimping themselves here?   Shocked
I saw there are markets for it. check this out http://footfetishvideos.net/order-videos-from-clips4sale-com/
you can get nude now and post your videos there if you are desperate enough Grin
Seriously people do such things ? Really very much shocking to me.
I mean what can be more desperate than selling your self respect online for the intention of earning some dollars. Very bad in my opinion. I think before even thinking about such things, I would sell my house and prefer to start living again rather than doing this.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:21:04 AM

I saw there are markets for it. check this out http://footfetishvideos.net/order-videos-from-clips4sale-com/
you can get nude now and post your videos there if you are desperate enough Grin
I mean what can be more desperate than selling your self respect online for the intention of earning some dollars. Very bad in my opinion. I think before even thinking about such things, I would sell my house and prefer to start living again rather than doing this.
Though times will come that we are in desperate need of money but still not right to do crazy things. You will lose your reputation and if you are a lady no man will respect you when they see your nude pictures. I guess it's okay to make everything to get out of desperation but making a sin is not good.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

Though times will come that we are in desperate need of money but still not right to do crazy things. You will lose your reputation and if you are a lady no man will respect you when they see your nude pictures. I guess it's okay to make everything to get out of desperation but making a sin is not good.

Yeah! There are many ways to get a money when you're in a desperate situation so there is no need to do reckless thing like that as you will lose something more valuable than money.

This kind of things is just taking it too far cause money is important but it is not the most important. If you just look for it there will be a way

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:07:48 PM

Yeah! There are many ways to get a money when you're in a desperate situation so there is no need to do reckless thing like that as you will lose something more valuable than money.

This kind of things is just taking it too far cause money is important but it is not the most important. If you just look for it there will be a way

When you're really desperate in need of money, there will be a point in your life that you will do such crazy things just to get it. I also experienced it and when every time I think of what I did in the past.. I just laugh and tell to myself what a crazy man I am. Lesson learned - we earn money in a hard way, so spend it wisely.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: