Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:06:13 AM

On the Internet, you can build your business on sale or resale of something. Just can mediate and sell people what they need. Just you yourself shave look.

Building a business and waiting to earn money from it will be time consuming process and in that case it will not serve the purpose of getting money on urgent basis, no doubt that business can help you in long term depending on the efforts you put in developing it, and if I need money desperately then either I will borrow from my friends or family or would sell some unwanted things to get quick bucks.
Exactly, and having a business is not a way for people who are desperate need of money, they have the money but they want to grow it more. Desperation is an urgent need and you can only have that when you borrow or sell something for the money.

That's right borrowing is the best way to get quick money and if you have a full time job then you can borrow it from your colleagues as they have faith in you and they are sure that you will return them their money on time and you need to make sure that you pay them on time as per the promise made.
Borrow easy, especially if you know how you will return, and if anyone gives you a loan, know that you are sure you will give. Of course it is easier to man who knows what calculates.
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:12:28 AM

A few days ago, I needed some money. I decided my problem and took the credit. I was given a grace period and within 50 days the bank will not count interest on the loan. I hope I have time to return the money
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:26:04 AM

A few days ago, I needed some money. I decided my problem and took the credit. I was given a grace period and within 50 days the bank will not count interest on the loan. I hope I have time to return the money

Taking loans actually increases our burdens when we are desperate need of money, that is the reason why saving some money is always a good thing because that saved amount can be of work when you face a situation like this.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:44:58 PM

i will break my piggy bank.. cause i have save some  money in case of emergencies..

LOL. but yeah you're right. that's the reason why it's very important that we have savings for situations like these. instead of looking to other people when things get financially desperate, we have our own back up bail us out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

I have to emergencies delayed a small amount of money. Sometimes I take out money. But always I try to return more than picked up
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:24:28 PM

I have a small rainy day fund with me, to use in case of emergencies. If the amount required is quite large, then there are a few options. I could sell my bullion/equities/mutual funds, or I could take a loan from some of my friends. Right now, I am having a full-time job with a reputed employer. So getting a loan from the bank won't be that hard.
Zalfrin

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:24:33 PM

On the Internet, you can build your business on sale or resale of something. Just can mediate and sell people what they need. Just you yourself shave look.

Building a business and waiting to earn money from it will be time consuming process and in that case it will not serve the purpose of getting money on urgent basis, no doubt that business can help you in long term depending on the efforts you put in developing it, and if I need money desperately then either I will borrow from my friends or family or would sell some unwanted things to get quick bucks.
Exactly, and having a business is not a way for people who are desperate need of money, they have the money but they want to grow it more. Desperation is an urgent need and you can only have that when you borrow or sell something for the money.

That's right borrowing is the best way to get quick money and if you have a full time job then you can borrow it from your colleagues as they have faith in you and they are sure that you will return them their money on time and you need to make sure that you pay them on time as per the promise made.
Not only with your colleague but you can borrow big money in a legitimate company, you have to ensure that you will be able to play and your job is what ensures them. In our country, I can borrow even without collateral because I have been building my trust when I started borrowing with a small amount of money.

If you have a good reputation in the society then it will surely make things easy for you and borrowing money at the time of emergencies won't be big issue for you and if you are punctual in paying them back then they will even help you with a higher amount of money in future if needed.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:03:28 AM

Not only with your colleague but you can borrow big money in a legitimate company, you have to ensure that you will be able to play and your job is what ensures them. In our country, I can borrow even without collateral because I have been building my trust when I started borrowing with a small amount of money.

If you have a good reputation in the society then it will surely make things easy for you and borrowing money at the time of emergencies won't be big issue for you and if you are punctual in paying them back then they will even help you with a higher amount of money in future if needed.
It's easy to say you will borrow but does the amount enough to cover what you really needs, your reputation is a good collateral but only up to a certain amount and I believe it's not that big enough that any lender can offer here.

The question is, how much your account is worth? Is there any market value of your account?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:16:26 AM

I have a small rainy day fund with me, to use in case of emergencies. If the amount required is quite large, then there are a few options. I could sell my bullion/equities/mutual funds, or I could take a loan from some of my friends. Right now, I am having a full-time job with a reputed employer. So getting a loan from the bank won't be that hard.

That's really good for you mate. If you have a good job and quite good savings then there's nothing for you to fear when it comes to money. I also have a good job and a little bit of savings and loans from tlour government is my last resort if I really needed a money.. not touching my savings.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:17:34 AM

there's a lot of people nor lending company that you can borrow money without collateral. if you have a good reputation im pretty sure you can lend money. but just make sure that you can bring it back. aside from borrowing, u can also have money via online jobs, or sell those unused things in your home, you can also pawn whatever gadgets you have or jewelries. Borrow money to your relatives. There's so many options for you to take Smiley just be responsible with what u borrow. bring it back on time. Smiley
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:36:20 AM

That's really good for you mate. If you have a good job and quite good savings then there's nothing for you to fear when it comes to money. I also have a good job and a little bit of savings and loans from tlour government is my last resort if I really needed a money.. not touching my savings.
At least you have the advantage when you have a job since you can easily lend money as you can guarantee that you will be able to repay the loan, but we should not get into the situation where we need to borrow money, we have to prepare our future and that is by saving money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:16:23 PM

I would ask for a loan if it was a really urgent emergency for me. After that, I would've made a safety fund that's only wihdrawable for emergencies and only that. Not having money when you most need it is a horrible situation, so having a safety fund saves you from that.

Hi!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:32:15 PM

I would ask for a loan if it was a really urgent emergency for me. After that, I would've made a safety fund that's only wihdrawable for emergencies and only that. Not having money when you most need it is a horrible situation, so having a safety fund saves you from that.
Thats  why we should  really have saved funds  in able  not to  have  problems  when emergency comes  unexpectedly,  i agree that  its   a  horrible  situation  when  you do  need  money at  most   but  your  bank or saving  is  not  enough or dont have totally. Making some  loan  would be the last resort.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zikel

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:01:09 PM

Thats  why we should  really have saved funds  in able  not to  have  problems  when emergency comes  unexpectedly,  i agree that  its   a  horrible  situation  when  you do  need  money at  most   but  your  bank or saving  is  not  enough or dont have totally. Making some  loan  would be the last resort.

Yes, I have your security fund is very user-friendly. But it so happens that this fund is difficult to collect. Then you have to borrow money at a bank or at a friend
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:23:08 PM

if robbing isn't your option then yes asking for loan is perfect.
everyone i think had joined fraternity sometime in the past so they sure could help as we all say we're like brothers. I have some brother who got prison and after getting out, they get a job thru the brotherhood. Sure the brotherhood can help in times like this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:13:09 AM

Yes, I have your security fund is very user-friendly. But it so happens that this fund is difficult to collect. Then you have to borrow money at a bank or at a friend

This is my one option if the bank will not allow me to borrow money to their fund. Then two options left borrowing with my friends or parents and use my saved funds. But I don't really want to use my saved funds for it is used for some specific allocation. And if there are new desperation for money then I will just ask my mom for it.
You are still lucky you have a savings fund, I guess desperation of money is not your problem. The only situation that I consider that you are in desperate need of money is when you do not have something that you own, with that it will lead you to sell any property you have just to have the money and could possibly borrow money as you said.

It's tough under the situation my friend, I have experience that many times in my younger age so I learned a lot from it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:16:55 AM

Just remember that not everyone has the option to borrow money from friends, family, or a bank.
There are different definitions of "rich" and "poor".

If you have food, a home and access to the internet, you are doing better than half the people in the world already.

roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:53:50 AM

If i were in desperate need for money i will do something for earning money, like finding a job, get a loan or borrowing my friends' money if its really emergency.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:02:36 AM

Just remember that not everyone has the option to borrow money from friends, family, or a bank.

If you have food, a home and access to the internet, you are doing better than half the people in the world already.

Actually there is a big and gap between being rich and poor, when it comes to borrowing and making a loan, rich are the most privileged to make it. But since governments are offering their citizens something that could make their life a little better, so I think that makes everything in the government fair to all, but still, if you are planning to loan in private companies, well, that's a different story and most probably they might not help you.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:14:04 PM

Actually there is a big and gap between being rich and poor, when it comes to borrowing and making a loan, rich are the most privileged to make it. But since governments are offering their citizens something that could make their life a little better, so I think that makes everything in the government fair to all, but still, if you are planning to loan in private companies, well, that's a different story and most probably they might not help you.

It does not matter if you are poor as long as you have the capacity to pay, meaning you have a source of income.  The only difference is the amount of money you will be able to borrow. Rich and poor have different lifestyle but they can be happy and that is priceless.

Just conserve your credibility and you will be fine when getting loans.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: