Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:43:53 AM

It depends on what desperate situation, I guess. If I had nothing to eat, then probably beg for the day and try to work for the next ones. I would do anything to live. If it's not that desperate tho, I'll work for it the best I can.

That's the thing that you must not do, that "you will do anything to live." I'm sorry but its come to my mind about those things that can't be good for other people because of that statement. Because my friends are telling that either and they are able to commit criminal act such as stealing. So maybe you should enlighten yourself about it, just saying.

Ofcourse doing illegal things for living is not something good, but maybe he did not mean that by saying "i would do anything to live", because he said if he has nothing to eat then he might beg for that day, so that statement does not show any purpose from his to do any illegal things.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:50:25 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Probably if i am in some emergency and i need money that bad and im desperate now in needing money i will apply for some good laons that they offer me good money and small interest of and i will pay that once i get ok and get out in the hospital and i will work hard again to pay that money.
Loan is the answer my friend, you have no choice but to borrow money as your goal is only to have money under the desperate times. You will do everything and people even try to steal just to have money but for you, you do it in a legitimate way..
Loans isn't the solution when we need money all the time how if you don't have the requirements for loaning what you are going to do? Ofcourse i am going to ask my family if they had extra money and if they don't have i still have another option there are friends or i just sell my kidney hahaha
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

It depends on what desperate situation, I guess. If I had nothing to eat, then probably beg for the day and try to work for the next ones. I would do anything to live. If it's not that desperate tho, I'll work for it the best I can.

That's the thing that you must not do, that "you will do anything to live." I'm sorry but its come to my mind about those things that can't be good for other people because of that statement. Because my friends are telling that either and they are able to commit criminal act such as stealing. So maybe you should enlighten yourself about it, just saying.

Ofcourse doing illegal things for living is not something good, but maybe he did not mean that by saying "i would do anything to live", because he said if he has nothing to eat then he might beg for that day, so that statement does not show any purpose from his to do any illegal things.

That's just my opinion maybe he does or maybe he doesn't. But still let's still be a responsible individual even though we are desperate need for money we must get it in the right way and legal way. I'm sorry with that because that is reality in life. For example, an addicted gambler is desperate in need for money and he don't have a job so you know what he would do. It maybe situational but be responsible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

That's just my opinion maybe he does or maybe he doesn't. But still let's still be a responsible individual even though we are desperate need for money we must get it in the right way and legal way. I'm sorry with that because that is reality in life. For example, an addicted gambler is desperate in need for money and he don't have a job so you know what he would do. It maybe situational but be responsible.
Well hopefully none of us get to that point of desperation. Having a source of income at least is the best way as there wont be any problems with borrowing money from either banks or people we know.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
mikecgna

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:11:54 PM

I have always worked to have money. When it was time, and even on the internet earnings was not, then I have worked hard physically and extracted what I need.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:52:18 AM

I have always worked to have money. When it was time, and even on the internet earnings was not, then I have worked hard physically and extracted what I need.
Having a different source of income is good, you can have your work online and you can have your work in real world as well. That's how people do when you are in desperate need of money because we have a lot of needs we have to attend and we need money for that.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:19:38 AM

Of course there is the possibility of appeal to the bank for a loan. There are times that there is no time to wait and look. If your credit history is good, no problems should occur, and you can immediately get the money in his hands.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:37:58 AM

Of course there is the possibility of appeal to the bank for a loan. There are times that there is no time to wait and look. If your credit history is good, no problems should occur, and you can immediately get the money in his hands.

i won't do this because i don't know how can i pay for the monthly beside that, i don't want to risk my house or my land as the collateral if i can not pay the lending. better i search for any job in around me and start to work, since i am capable to do a job like other people.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:56:20 AM

i won't do this because i don't know how can i pay for the monthly beside that, i don't want to risk my house or my land as the collateral if i can not pay the lending. better i search for any job in around me and start to work, since i am capable to do a job like other people.

The question is what if  you do need  really  need  money  for tommorow  and you  still dont  ask for loan? Finding  jobs  would  really  took you so  long to get the  money  hence  you  need to work  hard to be able to be payed. Desperation would  come regarding on this  situation thats  why  it  very advisable to save up  money  so that  incase of emergencies  you  have still money  to use.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

The question is what if  you do need  really  need  money  for tommorow  and you  still dont  ask for loan? Finding  jobs  would  really  took you so  long to get the  money  hence  you  need to work  hard to be able to be payed. Desperation would  come regarding on this  situation thats  why  it  very advisable to save up  money  so that  incase of emergencies  you  have still money  to use.

It is true what you said that is why it is said to do management of money which you receive it, like what ever i am earning from signature campaign, doing skill work and some sports trading. I first keep 20% from signature campaign earn bitcoins in investment wallet which will be used in future expenses. balance 80% i use in sports and poker betting and what ever i earn i send 20% from that to investment wallet, like this if you work on then in future if any problem occurs i can sell from investment fund and clear my problems
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:56:11 AM

It is true what you said that is why it is said to do management of money which you receive it, like what ever i am earning from signature campaign, doing skill work and some sports trading. I first keep 20% from signature campaign earn bitcoins in investment wallet which will be used in future expenses. balance 80% i use in sports and poker betting and what ever i earn i send 20% from that to investment wallet, like this if you work on then in future if any problem occurs i can sell from investment fund and clear my problems
Perhaps friends would not let me suffer if the needed money. But first, you need to have more friends and such. The problem will not go away if you do nothing. In years gone by our fathers for additional earnings went to unload shopping carriages. Like this.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:01:48 AM

Someone would probably work for the money he needs, but not always you have that much time to work and earn the money you need desperately at that moment, so in such times you need to do something urgently like taking a loan or selling something etc, that is why it is always good to have savings.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:29:31 PM

Someone would probably work for the money he needs, but not always you have that much time to work and earn the money you need desperately at that moment, so in such times you need to do something urgently like taking a loan or selling something etc, that is why it is always good to have savings.

If you already have the bitcoin and do not need it to pay for living, it is better to save it for the long term.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

If you already have the bitcoin and do not need it to pay for living, it is better to save it for the long term.
You will die with your bitcoins, you are in desperate situation so you have no choice but to sell it..

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:11:42 AM

If you have no choice and you have immediate and dire need of money, then getting loans will be the easiest way to get money. YOu can work hard later and pay your monthly dues when everything is settled. It is hard to pay loans because of high interest rates, but if that is the only way, then you have to do it.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1123

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:44:39 AM

If you have no choice and you have immediate and dire need of money, then getting loans will be the easiest way to get money. YOu can work hard later and pay your monthly dues when everything is settled. It is hard to pay loans because of high interest rates, but if that is the only way, then you have to do it.

Yeah and they dont take much of the percentage when you pay back. I would really suggest that method than taking the riskier and like you need to pay double after. You could also look for banks that offer this kind.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2912
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:58:30 AM

that's indeed one of many way to face the current situation,but honestly i'd never wanted to have an affair with the bank if i can sell things, then i will sell,it's better than paying more than what you receive,bank always having an interest and that's bad for me in the future, and if there were an urgent thing comes and force me to spent more than usual monthly spending

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:50:01 PM

that's indeed one of many way to face the current situation,but honestly i'd never wanted to have an affair with the bank if i can sell things, then i will sell,it's better than paying more than what you receive,bank always having an interest and that's bad for me in the future, and if there were an urgent thing comes and force me to spent more than usual monthly spending
It's easy to loan in the bank and they are cheaper compared to any other lending company, if your intention is only to loan when in times of desperation, I guess no problem with that but for some people, they do not loan for times of trouble only but to buy their wants.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:05:01 PM

It's easy to loan in the bank and they are cheaper compared to any other lending company, if your intention is only to loan when in times of desperation, I guess no problem with that but for some people, they do not loan for times of trouble only but to buy their wants.

well loaning from banks do have strict requirements and if you're really in desperation, sometimes it may take time before you can get your loan. I agree that it would be better, well for me that is, to sell items that you don't really need to get extra money. or if you can borrow from a friend or a relative that can spare you some amount, it would be better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
passwordnow

Activity: 2982
Merit: 572

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:02:55 PM

well loaning from banks do have strict requirements and if you're really in desperation, sometimes it may take time before you can get your loan. I agree that it would be better, well for me that is, to sell items that you don't really need to get extra money. or if you can borrow from a friend or a relative that can spare you some amount, it would be better.

Here in my country loaning in banks are two types, with collateral and non-collateral. But for the non collateral loans the requirements are very easy as long as you are already have regular position to your company and working there for 1 year. And still they have salary range and you must be earning $350 monthly, so even if I desperately need money I can't use their service. I can just simply ask my brothers and sisters to give me money if I need so.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: