Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:55:19 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 02:08:00 AM by --DarkSecrets--

In desperate need for money is to look for borrow a money and find a loaning lending. Based on my view some of people look for lending. Another one is selling things. That is the easy and fastest way to make money but in a good way.

Yes, it's true, if we need money and there is no other way, selling things is the right choice. but if not have goods, borrowing to others could be an alternative if you really are in need for something very sudden. with a note, you'll get money back to pay it. but when I need money, I usually sell goods.
For borrowing money on others people will provide risk such as interest grew, loss of friendships (if you borrow money on your network) then better put on lending money to last choice mate

It will depends on your agreement also ofcourse on you .make sure that you can pay them back before or on deadline .Im sure you will dont borrow money if you cant pay them back. Borrowing money is not advisable all the time it is only an option in case of emergency needed. I think there are many things to do before you borrow money from others.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:10:44 AM

If i'm desperate and i need money for my trading or any kind of business. I will immediately sell the things that i have and i will use the money in providing my capital in bitcoin for my business but if it will work then i will go for my plan b which is getting loans from my friends or to a legit loan giver and i will use it to my business and when it grows at least 150% i will pay the loan as soon as possible.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:24:46 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
For other people Maybe scamming  is the only way to get bitcoins in times you need bitcoin in fast way. I dont think someone will give you if your begging for it.
No not a good choice.Scamming people for easy and fast money is really bad and may cause you of being jailed.You must not beg if youre really in need of money,you go have a loan or debt to someone and never beg for money

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

I will do as my ability to earn money from bitcoin,
after I get his money I would do again, until the money collected lots.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if I am desperate in money, I would do gambling since being desperate must have smothing that needs to get urgently/quickly which in this case, it can not get from investments, trading, solving captcha, signature campaigns and etc.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:07:13 AM

if I am desperate in money, I would do gambling since being desperate must have smothing that needs to get urgently/quickly which in this case, it can not get from investments, trading, solving captcha, signature campaigns and etc.
I tell you that is not a good solution, in fact it is the best way to give you more problem. Don't ever think that gambling could be a solution, the reason it was created is to give us fun and that means we have to spend than getting money from them. If we think we are clever, think twice, they are in the business so they know what they are doing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

Money is needed by all without exception. If you happen a situation when you urgently need a large sum of money, then either you don't know how to count your budget and will always experience such problems, or you want to buy something that does not deserve it. Is my opinion.

Budgeting is a simple yet clever way to combat any unexpected need for money like accidents (knock on wood) and the likes. If you have that little something that you keep off the shelf then you will not have to worry about borrowing money or hacking some of your items for cash.
Some people don't really have that choice though.  If you're too poor to be living with spare income or even disposable income, budgeting becomes very difficult and you'd still find yourself commonly in desperate situations.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

Money is needed by all without exception. If you happen a situation when you urgently need a large sum of money, then either you don't know how to count your budget and will always experience such problems, or you want to buy something that does not deserve it. Is my opinion.

Budgeting is a simple yet clever way to combat any unexpected need for money like accidents (knock on wood) and the likes. If you have that little something that you keep off the shelf then you will not have to worry about borrowing money or hacking some of your items for cash.
Some people don't really have that choice though.  If you're too poor to be living with spare income or even disposable income, budgeting becomes very difficult and you'd still find yourself commonly in desperate situations.
I have been in the same situation and that was really hard when your income is not even enough to spend for your daily needs. However, we should not end our life to that status in life only, there are still more rooms for us to grow and we have to work harder in order to improve our life and we will not be in desperate need of money anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

All i will do is ask for a loan frome someone here on forum or sell anything valuable that i have in my online wallets or in physical life.Some may say "scam people" but defenitely i will not do it because i have my own name and i dont want to get rid of it with just money thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

All i will do is ask for a loan frome someone here on forum or sell anything valuable that i have in my online wallets or in physical life.Some may say "scam people" but defenitely i will not do it because i have my own name and i dont want to get rid of it with just money thing
I think asking loan in online without offering some collateral is very hard even you say that you are not scammer because its hard to give trust to anybody which you did not know who is on beyond of the bitcointalk account.
Much better to ask your friend for the loan and put some interest for the promise period of time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

I think asking loan in online without offering some collateral is very hard even you say that you are not scammer because its hard to give trust to anybody which you did not know who is on beyond of the bitcointalk account.
Much better to ask your friend for the loan and put some interest for the promise period of time.
You can ask loan anytime you want but you are not in control of that, it is still the lender who will determine
if you are entitled for a loan or not, it is our freedom to ask loan and the lender has the freedom to deny or approve our request.
People would do everything when in desperate need of money so you have to understand them.

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

You can ask loan anytime you want but you are not in control of that, it is still the lender who will determine
if you are entitled for a loan or not, it is our freedom to ask loan and the lender has the freedom to deny or approve our request.
People would do everything when in desperate need of money so you have to understand them.

Your reputation and image will play an important role while if you are taking a loan from someone as if they have bad experience with you in the past then no one will be willing to help you out and in that case your purpose of getting money in hands will not served.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:00:08 PM

Your reputation and image will play an important role while if you are taking a loan from someone as if they have bad experience with you in the past then no one will be willing to help you out and in that case your purpose of getting money in hands will not served.
That's why you have to protect that reputation all the time, it is easy to borrow money when
you build a good reputation already, when you borrow money you have to pay for it.
Even if you do not intend to borrow from the same person again but what if others will know about your reputation.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.
SameHow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:20:15 PM

I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.

Gambling can be tried only as a last resort and not get carried away too, because it is very risky and instead of profit you can lose all the money.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

That's why you have to protect that reputation all the time, it is easy to borrow money when
you build a good reputation already, when you borrow money you have to pay for it.
Even if you do not intend to borrow from the same person again but what if others will know about your reputation.

That's right and if you have failed to repay them on time then they will never stand in your support when you will need money next time as they will have a same feeling that you will not pay on time and that can also spoil your relations.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

the only thing that comes on my mind I'm gonna borrow some money to my friend and gonna pay him if I get enough money to buy I lend from him. there's always a solution all you need to do is to Act. So if you don't want to be desperate in money go and study well after you graduated youll have to find some descent job right?
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

the only thing that comes on my mind I'm gonna borrow some money to my friend and gonna pay him if I get enough money to buy I lend from him. there's always a solution all you need to do is to Act. So if you don't want to be desperate in money go and study well after you graduated youll have to find some descent job right?

Even if you have a job there might come situation where you will need money desperately as you cannot have control on the uncertainties so in that case only saving can help you out and if you have saved money regularly then you don't have to ask for money from the people around you.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

I have a day job and I am also earning decent amount from bitcoins so if I am in desperate need of money and if I don't have fiat in hands then I will prefer to sell my bitcoins according to my needs as I always have an option of earning them back in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ApplePanPine

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:03:07 PM

I have many friends who are always ready to help me. Therefore, if there is an urgent need, I will take the money from my friends. This is more profitable than taking a loan from a bank
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: