Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 05:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see implemented most for Club Talk version 2?
Picture/GIF capability - 11 (32.4%)
More Chat-Rooms - 3 (8.8%)
More languages allowed in main Club Talk chat channel - 2 (5.9%)
Peer to Peer chat capability (private message each other) - 13 (38.2%)
Other, pls comment! - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sportsbet.io - Back on bitcointalk  (Read 438632 times)
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:31:04 AM
 #23301

With Sportsbet.io making a return to the forum, I decided to use them once again for my bet in the English Premier League today. I realized that Sportsbet.io seems to have remove the free boosting of odds promotion for certain sports events and hopefully they could consider to add in this promotion again as I personally like it very much.

The general boost odds still works for me once in every 24 hours, just as it was back then. Could it be because your bet was cashed out ?

I have bets ranging from 1.2+ odds to some of 5+ odds, some parlays and others singles in the last 20 days all of which carried the general daily boost, for those I placed after the 24 hours period. The latest one was a WNBA match today which still had the option to boost, so it's irrespective of the odds as well.



I'll edit this post and add the next bet I place (maybe a parlay this time) after the 24 hours period to show that it still does work, for me.

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 06:22:32 AM
 #23302

Did u guys see the 1Million promo they have

They looking for people to deposit 1 million  Shocked

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1056


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 12:37:23 PM
 #23303

With Sportsbet.io making a return to the forum, I decided to use them once again for my bet in the English Premier League today. I realized that Sportsbet.io seems to have remove the free boosting of odds promotion for certain sports events and hopefully they could consider to add in this promotion again as I personally like it very much.

The general boost odds still works for me once in every 24 hours, just as it was back then. Could it be because your bet was cashed out ?

I have bets ranging from 1.2+ odds to some of 5+ odds, some parlays and others singles in the last 20 days all of which carried the general daily boost, for those I placed after the 24 hours period. The latest one was a WNBA match today which still had the option to boost, so it's irrespective of the odds as well.

I confirm it is still there also,,, 1 per 24 hours just like before. Does anybody know what is the limit for the boost? I noticed if I put a small stake the boost puts something like 1.9 into 1.93 but if the stake is bigger it just remain 1.9 (the color changes to blue but there is no increase).

Too lazy to check to increase my stake bit by bit.

SB odds usually greater than other books with the boost it is even better  Cool

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 988



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 01:23:36 PM
 #23304

Did u guys see the 1Million promo they have

They looking for people to deposit 1 million  Shocked
This is quite confusing.
Can you explain better or add a link to this?

Who is doing promo and who is requiring people to deposit 1 million?

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 01:29:55 PM
 #23305

Did u guys see the 1Million promo they have

They looking for people to deposit 1 million  Shocked
This is quite confusing.
Can you explain better or add a link to this?

Who is doing promo and who is requiring people to deposit 1 million?

Yea just look at their promotions page-

https://sportsbet.io/promotions/the-million-club

Deposit 1M, wager 3M to get a big cash prize

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 02:29:08 PM
 #23306

My main point is this happend when it was the old ownership/management. Who knows who manages it now ? They can decide to shutdown again and do same thing
Time will tell. I doubt they will ever return to their glory days within this forum at least, but we never know. Their top level executives clearly are indecisive as hell and don't seem to know what they are doing thanks to all of this back and forth drama.

You seem indecisive yourself saying this stuff about them and participating in their new signature campaign. BC.Game pulled a similar stunt way back and look where it ended up. I would think twice before depositing any money here basically.
I didn't like the decisions from their parent company when they were distancing from crypto. They had a valid reason to do so but still it could have been handled better. At that point they pulled out from the forum and closed all promotions.

And I would have won 20000$ from the promo not 100$ free bet  Grin As it came out in the end, but many people stopped playing because they assumed promo was over. I played on since it wasn't that clearly communicated like for some other promos. It does say at every promo they are running they can stop it at any time, same for other bookies. Legally they are all in the clear no matter what we think about it. Anyway I am a VIP here and talked a lot with my manager and decided to punish them by walking away for some time. In the end I was punishing myself playing with the bookies at worse odds that don't have instant deposits and withdrawals.
I still can't believe Sportsbet is the only site that I know off that has instant deposit for bitcoin Smiley I would implement that one in my casino/bookie immediately if i had it.

Then I came back and was again happy customer Smiley In other words rohang, you have grudge but in my opinion you are punishing yourself more than them Smiley

After New Year they have started coming back towards crypto and there was positive movements for sure. I for one am playing there, you all need to make that decision on your own. And we will try together with SB to bring them back to former glory. This is just a beginning and that news coming Thursday came like a year ago Smiley  We will talk with them about importance of having in house rep here as well as at least updating the thread a little bit.

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.

Or your only public comment is i am punishing myself more than them by not continuing to trust/play here?

I see many members were supportive of my issue and even thought sportsbetio might correct their past behavior, but i dont see any indication of that from them or their campaign manager here.

Which leads me to only one basic common sense question:

What stops them from doing this again on possibly bigger prizes that people win rightfully?

As i mentioned above they have a 1 million dollar deposit ‘promo’.
Perhaps if it was a new site or any other site everyone would be very suspicious. Shouldnt sportsbetio be treated the same now? Especially when we have no idea who owns or manages them anymore.

But they are sponsoring a very very nicely paid signature campaign so there is very little chance any influential users will speak up on this obviously.

This will be my last comment on this thread regarding this. Cheers.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Trofo
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3957


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:02:02 PM
 #23307

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.
I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.


rohang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:04:53 PM
 #23308

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.
I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.



Thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear, one particular difference between your case and mine is that my promo was already over and freebets were even paid out. They just stopped me from placing the bets. While your promo was still running, if i am understanding correctly.

Regardless all that is moot point now. I hope sportsbetio can one day become what it was at its highest point here.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Trofo
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3957


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:15:37 PM
 #23309

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.
I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.



Thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear, one particular difference between your case and mine is that my promo was already over and freebets were even paid out. They just stopped me from placing the bets. While your promo was still running, if i am understanding correctly.

Regardless all that is moot point now. I hope sportsbetio can one day become what it was at its highest point here.
Maybe I am not following everything, on mobile now. Sorry if you already shared. How did they stop you from playing a freebet? As far as I know there isn't any mechanism that can do that.

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:22:31 PM
 #23310

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.
I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.



Thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear, one particular difference between your case and mine is that my promo was already over and freebets were even paid out. They just stopped me from placing the bets. While your promo was still running, if i am understanding correctly.

Regardless all that is moot point now. I hope sportsbetio can one day become what it was at its highest point here.
Maybe I am not following everything, on mobile now. Sorry if you already shared. How did they stop you from playing a freebet? As far as I know there isn't any mechanism that can do that.

They had announced they are stopping operations in India on 9 september 2025.
Freebets were won after the tennis tournament ended on sunday and credited on monday 8 september 2025

However they restricted bet placement account wide on monday itself. I asked to be allowed to place those freebets on matches ending the same day or equivalent prize in usdt but they refused

I can login now after they 'came back' for IPL and here are the freebet records-


RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Trofo
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3957


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 04:00:17 PM
 #23311

So have you guys spoken to anyone at sportsbetio regarding mine and other possible member issues like this from before?

Its almost 3 weeks now since i posted them(with all proofs) and honestly as they dont have any official representative here anymore and you are managing their sig campaign here i was expecting you to be active on this and atleast reach out to me for any possible solution or even just to say nothing can be done.
I think I was quite clear in my previous post. This is me answering as Trofo, someone who is VIP there and wagered a lot. Nothing can be done! If it could have been done I would do it for myself. Promo was discontinued and their TOC covers that perfectly. I am also sure live support told you something on that line, since they told the same to me.

Now me as Sportsbet campaign manager. We have so much we still need to agree with them. One of the most important things is that official representative comes back to this thread. We have not shared any individual cases with them just yet. There is no point in doing so since the guy we are talking with isn't in charge of that part of operation and is overwhelmed as it is. Sportsbet is a big operation and unfortunately that means a lot of time passes before right person gets involved.



Thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear, one particular difference between your case and mine is that my promo was already over and freebets were even paid out. They just stopped me from placing the bets. While your promo was still running, if i am understanding correctly.

Regardless all that is moot point now. I hope sportsbetio can one day become what it was at its highest point here.
Maybe I am not following everything, on mobile now. Sorry if you already shared. How did they stop you from playing a freebet? As far as I know there isn't any mechanism that can do that.

They had announced they are stopping operations in India on 9 september 2025.
Freebets were won after the tennis tournament ended on sunday and credited on monday 8 september 2025

However they restricted bet placement account wide on monday itself. I asked to be allowed to place those freebets on matches ending the same day or equivalent prize in usdt but they refused

I can login now after they 'came back' for IPL and here are the freebet records-


Again talking as me not sb representative. I don't have much experience with excluded territories but I imagine it really isn't up to the bookie. They have to comply to keep licence. Timing is super bad luck for you but I don't see what can be done now.

You could have used VPN to play the free bet probably but now it is too late for that.

I think you can only hope for goodwill here. Wait until we get official representative and ask nicely.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1668


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 07:10:44 PM
 #23312

I really expected Spurs to finally get a win today. They spent so much money on new players in the summer but so far it isn’t looking good for them.

It’s half time and Aston Villa lead 1-0. Can Spurs turn it round in the 2nd half?
They failed to do it, but it was luck win for Villa in stoppage time  Grin
This was crazy round in Premier League, I dont remember last time I saw Arsenal and Chelsea lost their matches so easy in the same round without scoring a single goal.
Manchester City now remains on top with perfect score so far, but Brighton scored most goals from five matches   Shocked

Obim34
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 742



View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 07:34:59 PM
 #23313

They failed to do it, but it was luck win for Villa in stoppage time  Grin
This was crazy round in Premier League, I dont remember last time I saw Arsenal and Chelsea lost their matches so easy in the same round without scoring a single goal.
Manchester City now remains on top with perfect score so far, but Brighton scored most goals from five matches   Shocked
Fifth destruction for Tottenham this season, about ten defeats before sealing a relegation position.

Last time Brighton and Chelsea met, it was also a 3-0 loss for Chelsea, even the league champions couldn't survive Brighton. What is painful for teams like Brighton is deciding who wins the league, but failing to finish at least in a Champions League position.

Manchester City are not safe either, their next fixture is against Liverpool, another contending team.

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 06:17:04 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2026, 06:27:22 AM by EarnOnVictor
 #23314

Did u guys see the 1Million promo they have

They looking for people to deposit 1 million  Shocked
This is quite confusing.
Can you explain better or add a link to this?

Who is doing promo and who is requiring people to deposit 1 million?
He is referring to The Million Club promotion, which is a high-stakes promo by sportsbet.io, and 1 million USDT is the minimum deposit to qualify. And unlike the regular VIP system we know, you can't rely on subsequent deposits; it must be a lump sum amidst other requirements and conditions.

However, I don't see why @rohang should be surprised about this, as it's not for the regular players, but for high-net-worth individuals.

Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 988



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
 #23315

Yea just look at their promotions page-

https://sportsbet.io/promotions/the-million-club

Deposit 1M, wager 3M to get a big cash prize
Thanks for adding a link. I have checked it out.
What’s kinda confusing is the wager 3M. It doesn’t state if is is a one time deposit or in bits?
Any explanation on this will be appreciated.

Zwei
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1435


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 10:30:48 PM
 #23316

What’s kinda confusing is the wager 3M. It doesn’t state if is is a one time deposit or in bits?
Any explanation on this will be appreciated.
don't know how you missed it (or mybe i don't get your question), but they explain everything on the promo page. just check it again.



edit: for the wager, i don't think it matters how much the bet is, as long as the odds are above 1.5x for sports, or you spin an eligible slot.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 04:45:43 AM
 #23317

What’s kinda confusing is the wager 3M. It doesn’t state if is is a one time deposit or in bits?
Any explanation on this will be appreciated.
don't know how you missed it (or mybe i don't get your question), but they explain everything on the promo page. just check it again.



edit: for the wager, i don't think it matters how much the bet is, as long as the odds are above 1.5x for sports, or you spin an eligible slot.

Damn, I wonder if there is someone taking this offer. On first sight it sounds good but it's actually "only" a 10% deposit offer, obviously with a high cap and a 3x rollover, which is not much obviously. Obviously the "only" is to understand with a wink, never seen a deposit offer that's up to 100k, haha.
Would be cool if they update here or on X if some fun loving gambler took them up for that deal.

Ah, talking about deal, does sportsbet.io have loss back? I mean if someone deposits 1 million and maybe loses it all I guess some loss back of at least 10% would be fair, or even 15%.  Cheesy


Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 23, 2026, 05:35:16 AM
 #23318

Ah, talking about deal, does sportsbet.io have loss back? I mean if someone deposits 1 million and maybe loses it all I guess some loss back of at least 10% would be fair, or even 15%.  Cheesy

Maybe for VIP, which I'm sure a million would get anyone on that list. However, the Clubhouse tier is quite similar to loss back I believe, even though it does reward not just losses, more like a rake back but with higher percentage on losses or winnings at with 2x odds.

The calculation could have been easy done using their formula, but it's subjective to user's betting choice and I don't know if the points from one tier carry over into another one with the current one's or it does with the new tier. Regardless, going by their calculation of the clubhouse tier quote below, 1 million stake would surely break the scale, earn the player every of the bonus along each tier, that can be take as cash, but the percentage of amount being returned per tier is what remain unknown.

Example 1, winning a bet with odds equal or over 2.00: You are on a Bronze Tier (Points Multiplier is 1x) and bet 1 USDT at odds of 2.00 and if your bet wins your Valid Stake is your actual stake. This means you earn 120 Points with that bet.
15 * 7.9547 * 1 = 119.3205 (120 when rounded up)

Example 2, winning a bet with odds less than 2.00: Say the current conversion rate of 1 mBTC to USDT is 7.9547 and you are on a Bronze Tier (Points Multiplier is 1x). You bet 1 mBTC at odds of 2.00 and if your bet wins your Valid Stake is your actual stake, which in this case is 1 mBTC, which converted to USDT is 7.9547.
This means you earn 60 Points with that bet.
15 * 3.97735 * 1 = 59.66025 (60 when rounded up)


Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1043


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 06:59:43 AM
 #23319

Just observed the edited title for this thread which is interesting since it feels like they are back and aren't back simultaneously(Old team out, New team in). Either way, it will take a whole lot more than fancy deposit promos to regain their footing in this forum.

@Ahoybrause Lossback at higher VIP levels is common actually and it's being offered by many crypto gambling sites even at lower VIP levels these days. It generally scales with your level along with rakeback percentage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
OcTradism
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1040



View Profile
September 23, 2026, 07:06:02 AM
 #23320

Just observed the edited title for this thread which is interesting since it feels like they are back and aren't back simultaneously(Old team out, New team in). Either way, it will take a whole lot more than fancy deposit promos to regain their footing in this forum.
Eventually the Sportsbet.io rep did that.

Not only my suggestion but other forum members made their suggestions about updating the thread title too.

It was updated but why don't update the thread title to something specifically describes about Sportsbet.io platform and top-notch products.

The casino has been back with active operation, now with marketing, so should the topic title be changed to something like
Code:
Sportsbet.io - a top-notch crypto sports betting & casino platform since 2016

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!