Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:04:31 AM

Interesting, I read through the white pages and gave myself a minute to digest the information.

This is more buying shares into a company than it is a crypto currency.  The promise of the whole thing is that of a typically company, hold shares and the company will share its profit in the form of dividends and your shares gain value as they trade on the market.  92.5% premine and 7.5% will be mined during the POW phase, typically that would be a HUGE red flag but in this case it could workout.

The problems.

The whole promise is being the mining operation is that already running and the further expansion of it as well other possible business.
What proof do we have of this?  What do you mine currently, how large is the operation,what is your revenue/profit currently, btc addresses for proofs.
So far there is just a website, some white pages and a whole lot of promises.
Crypto has taught us to trust nobody but the c++ engraved onto slate tablets of code.

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:25:39 AM

have follow you both of FB and twitter

Shocked not see this before but someone note me on fb that this project is worth to be follow

so here i am, after read you got my interesting and yaps that man was right.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:55:27 AM

Interesting, I read through the white pages and gave myself a minute to digest the information.

This is more buying shares into a company than it is a crypto currency.  The promise of the whole thing is that of a typically company, hold shares and the company will share its profit in the form of dividends and your shares gain value as they trade on the market.  92.5% premine and 7.5% will be mined during the POW phase, typically that would be a HUGE red flag but in this case it could workout.

The problems.

The whole promise is being the mining operation is that already running and the further expansion of it as well other possible business.
What proof do we have of this?  What do you mine currently, how large is the operation,what is your revenue/profit currently, btc addresses for proofs.
Crypto has taught us to trust nobody but the c++ engraved onto slate tablets of code.

agreed. what kind of transparency will you offer?
will share holder be able to visit the dc?
i implore you to check out https://cloud.gethashing.com/      for a look at how a TRANSPARENT operation platform can work
i personally like the idea, so will for sure take part! if we get actual data before you start the asking for money part  (ICO)
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:51:32 PM

any pools!?  Grin

Ill add one at launch, still plenty of time though

Thanks for adding us! Smiley

This is more buying shares into a company than it is a crypto currency.  The promise of the whole thing is that of a typically company, hold shares and the company will share its profit in the form of dividends and your shares gain value as they trade on the market.  92.5% premine and 7.5% will be mined during the POW phase, typically that would be a HUGE red flag but in this case it could workout.

The problems.

What proof do we have of this?  What do you mine currently, how large is the operation,what is your revenue/profit currently, btc addresses for proofs.

@tmdz :
This is right, mining operation is already running. As mentionned earlier, some proof will appear over time.
Actually, picture on https://MINEUM.org (except the one on the homepage) have been taken in the farm.
More will appear today. We are actually setting a new warehouse at the moment, so some picture will be
published in the meantime.
For the moment, I can tell you that our farm as a current value of around 20 000 USD + Warehouse.
In the last weeks, we mostly mined Decred (DCR), Ethereum (ETH), Expanse (EXP) and Feathercoin (FTC).

We will try to create a revenue/profit table in the followings days with the data we still can find about our past results.
Since we didn't really kept our profits in BTC for the last few months, no BTC addresses will be relevant.

Else than the farm, this is important to consider the work we have done on the different platform we will release in the next few months.

It is important for us to be as transparent as possible and this is what we will do.

If you have any other questions, let us know ! It'll be a pleasure Smiley
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

agreed. what kind of transparency will you offer?
will share holder be able to visit the dc?
i implore you to check out https://cloud.gethashing.com/      for a look at how a TRANSPARENT operation platform can work
i personally like the idea, so will for sure take part! if we get actual data before you start the asking for money part  (ICO)

Everything will be available.
Mining Gains, Gains from other platform, payment, invoices, etc.

About the datacenter, we haven't really take a decision about visits yet.
However, we will talk about it in the following days and give you an answer as soon as the decision will be took Smiley
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:55:08 PM

have follow you both of FB and twitter

Shocked not see this before but someone note me on fb that this project is worth to be follow

so here i am, after read you got my interesting and yaps that man was right.

Great to see you on board Wakhid Mukti! Smiley

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

The ICO Platform is now approved by escrows!

Less than 48h until ICO Launch on May 7th 12:00 EST

Follow us on Instagram for more images/screenshots/pictures : mineumproject
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

We have just fixed our countdown located at : https://mymineum.org
This Countdown will be considered as the Official.

If you met any problem, let us know Wink
We remind you that the ICO launch is set for May 7th 12:00 EST time (Quebec time)
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:08:36 PM

I have known all involved in this coin and can say i am 100% in they have always been great and honest. I dont think anyone will want to miss this. i know they put a lot of work into this and i have no doubts that they will keep this coin and mining going and well. Good chance to earn some good money here with a coin worth while!

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 08:14:55 PM

I have known all involved in this coin and can say i am 100% in they have always been great and honest. I dont think anyone will want to miss this. i know they put a lot of work into this and i have no doubts that they will keep this coin and mining going and well. Good chance to earn some good money here with a coin worth while!

ya man i'm super excited to get into a REAL mining farm as an investor, just waiting for the proof of anything their saying..... haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
arslan75

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:24:58 PM

waiting for tomorrow for ICO i hope i will try with few k coins good luck guys project sounds nice 
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:57:34 PM

This ICO caught my attention. From my initial investigation, the OP does not appear to be a bought account. (Could be wrong, but I do not see a large gap in the post history.)
I know Antho since one year and it is it's real account : don't worry :-).
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:15:11 PM

Hi dev, I'm in! Follower on twitter! I spreaded the word about bounty among some friends who are now following you in Fb, but two of them don't have a bitcointalk account. Is it mandatory for them to create one in order to have the bounty? Thanks!

More details about the Social Bounties will be made public on friday.
Though, I can say that a BitcoinTalk account won't be mandatory as long as we do have a valid email address to communicate with them. Smiley
umop-apisdn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:38:36 PM

I really like the fact that just by holding 10k tokens you become a shareholder and you get to hold the tokens in your own wallet.  

Once you're a shareholder, can you get payouts in MNMs or other currencies?

Not that I will, but being able to sell my share at anytime is comforting. I hope I can afford to be a shareholder.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:52:01 PM

I really like the fact that just by holding 10k tokens you become a shareholder and you get to hold the tokens in your own wallet.  

Not that I will, but being able to sell my share at anytime is comforting. I hope I can afford to be a shareholder.

I wish you the best Smiley

Payouts will mainly be in BTC but we may find a way to allow payout in any currencies in the future if the interest exist.

Mineum added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again Smiley

Thanks for adding us !
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:17:52 AM

Just 1 day, I'm prepared and excited for ICO, watching this

Cheers!!
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:24:12 AM

Payouts will mainly be in BTC but we may find a way to allow payout in any currencies in the future if the interest exist.

Thanks for adding us !

Good luck on your project! Happy to list projects that are exciting, new and give opportunities.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 02:07:04 AM

If anyone is interested in checking out the team they are listed on the website here:

https://mineum.org/team.php

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:17:38 AM

oh hey, good luck with the project.
liked and followed.
keeping an eye on this.   

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:18:39 AM

oh hey, good luck with the project.
liked and followed.
keeping an eye on this.  

Thanks for your interest Godson_Mansa!
Do not hesitate to join us on slack! Cheesy

Thanks for adding us !

Good luck on your project! Happy to list projects that are exciting, new and give opportunities.

Thanks a lot for your support and the trust Smiley !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: