Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153244 times)
comprendrien

Activity: 249
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:31:03 PM

can somebody sent me invite to mineum slack ? seems like limit.... on autoinvite

https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:00:44 PM

can somebody sent me invite to mineum slack ? seems like limit.... on autoinvite

MINEUM
Failed! invite_limit_reached
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:03:25 PM

MINEUM
Failed! invite_limit_reached

Weird.. Send me your email address Smiley
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:08:05 PM

Hey did i read on the site right, you are shooting to host rigs by Q3 2016?
i am building at home and i tell you i'm starting to think with the little time i have to dedicate to it i may be better of shipping you a buncha stuff to build/host there?
cause i'm thinkin your experience on the build plus reduced power cost may end up better in the end ;p
i would pay you for the man hours to build it and the maintenance fees of course.

and on that note --  when you upgrade the farm do you have a rough plan for the "older rigs?"   Cause i would love to have the chance to possibly purchase them to keep them at the farm type thing Wink then i assume through the future planned cloud host platform the rig owners could control their own rigs and such?

sorry if you have went over this just wanted to be clear on my own situation and figured i would post in the thread for your answer to inform others as well, as many will scroll the thread over just digging through the documentation ;p

thx! Wink

Yes, you read the right thing Smiley
We didn't set the exact terms yet, but this is what we are planning so far.

For the older rigs, there's is two possibilities, either sell to keep it in the farm or simply dispatch them.
We will work on a platform which will allow you to control your rigs from no matter where you are in the world, as long as you have Internet.
This will be really different of what crypto world have actually Smiley

We are suppose to do an Official Announcement about it during the next few weeks Smiley
magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:00:35 PM

congrats on reaching the ICO goal!
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:08:23 PM

Why didn't the Mineum team seek funding from the DAO?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:28:23 PM

congrats on reaching the ICO goal!

Thanks a lot Smiley

Why didn't the Mineum team seek funding from the DAO?

To be honest, we never really think about the idea.
Even though, we don't think they'll release some coin before a while now :-/
spiete

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:42:29 PM

Will this profit declaration be automated or you will manually post info every month? Or it will be some kind of the website that informs automatically of how much profit does yours mining rigs have done?

You will see the data in your Dashboard here https://mymineum.org/login.php. This is the same place you would participate in the ICO. The dividends will be sent to the BTC address you have set in your "Settings" page.

Yes, but from where this data (month profit) will came from?

Will we see mining profit of your rigs to calculate ourselves profits that will be gained after end of the month?

Or you will calculate it by youself and will write it down in our dashboard just by typing that on keyboard? I mean how can we trust your calculations if we didnt see what was behind the result?

In that case you would get 0.11% Smiley

how many is this in $?

Everything will be made public. From A to Z.

As mentionned to you a couple time before, it is impossible to state the gain in $. Everything will depend on the amount we raise.

can you give me an example of how much profit with bitcoin you gaining each month?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:48:01 PM

I see. So you said of the 51% received 75% will be reinvested that that essentially makes 38% of all profits will be reinvested. How will we know that you are indeed reinvesting them?

Because to me growth is what matters, if there is no reinvestment then it would be a static model so I'm glad 38% is going in reinvestment. But how do you plan be transparent about this stuff.

Some votes will be made in the following weeks after launch to state everything around that.

38% will automatically be reinvest in the platform, but it'll be divided in 3 sections, as mentionned in the different documentation available at https://mineum.org/documentation.php

However, this is a minimum. Wink
More details will follow about it.

Every single invoice and payment will be available as much as a public way to follow every transactions done by us. Since our main supplier accept Bitcoin (mainly why we encourage him at every purchase), it'll be easy to follow all the development around MINEUM, including our payment, invoice and gains.
Since everything is not set yet, exact terms will be available once everything will be voted by shareholders.
For the moment, the last lines are what we're sure about.
We invite you to join our slack channel to discuss more about it if you want Smiley

Hmm how did you come up with $25,000 quarter dividend?

If your rig is profiting $100 and if a quarter is 12 weeks * 7 days = 84 days
Then your quarterly profit should be $100*84= $8400

For there to be $25,000 quarterly profits (hence dividend) you'd need to be making roughly $300 A DAY.

According to a screenshot while discussing with icocountdown, it was mentioned that after cost the daily profit was somewhere between $115-$150 if I recall correctly.

Your numbers seem to be 2x what you're currently making. And is there anyway you can prove that currently your daily profit is around $100?

We set these number with our goal of 120-150 BTC raised during the ICO.
With a 150% ROI during the year, this mean a minimum of 180 BTC (actually about 104 000$ CAD)
Divided by 4 quarters : 26 000$ Smiley
We round it at 25 000$ but still there, this value has so many variables to be considered as veridict.
For the moment, the only use of that value is to show how does the different calculation will be done Smiley

For the proof, it is possible, but this is really hard to prove that we got them all in one day since we are mining many coin at many moment during the day and we are not selling all what we mine for the moment... If you have an idea about the way you would like us to prove you, you always can let us know Smiley

Hope to answer to your question, if not let me know Smiley

Anthony

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 12:24:14 AM

Hey did i read on the site right, you are shooting to host rigs by Q3 2016?
i am building at home and i tell you i'm starting to think with the little time i have to dedicate to it i may be better of shipping you a buncha stuff to build/host there?
cause i'm thinkin your experience on the build plus reduced power cost may end up better in the end ;p
i would pay you for the man hours to build it and the maintenance fees of course.

and on that note --  when you upgrade the farm do you have a rough plan for the "older rigs?"   Cause i would love to have the chance to possibly purchase them to keep them at the farm type thing Wink then i assume through the future planned cloud host platform the rig owners could control their own rigs and such?

sorry if you have went over this just wanted to be clear on my own situation and figured i would post in the thread for your answer to inform others as well, as many will scroll the thread over just digging through the documentation ;p

thx! Wink

Yes, you read the right thing Smiley
We didn't set the exact terms yet, but this is what we are planning so far.

For the older rigs, there's is two possibilities, either sell to keep it in the farm or simply dispatch them.
We will work on a platform which will allow you to control your rigs from no matter where you are in the world, as long as you have Internet.
This will be really different of what crypto world have actually Smiley

We are suppose to do an Official Announcement about it during the next few weeks Smiley

ahh perfect , all i needed to know, just wanted to make sure i fully understood the vision Wink

this is great, the community has spoken with their BTC , and this is an opportunity to build a platform for the COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY.
and i think we can all agree, the community needs this. 
all we have is big business taking our BTC and giving us scrap services we PRAY to ROI from.
time is now , GPUS are back.
don't get hit by a truck man,
We need you

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ImpellitterI

Activity: 23
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:40:23 AM

Someone can in 10 steps talk about mineum is legitim  ?
Videos or anythink ?

i think this is SCAM.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:46:38 AM

Videos or anythink ?

i think this is SCAM.

Hi and thanks for visiting our thread.
I will invite you to check the last 33 pages of proof.

If you have any specifics questions, let us know and I'll answer to it with pleasure.
We do have some information on our website, mymineum platform, instagram, facebook and twitter.
Too, you can take a look at our escrows that are relevant enough to cover an ICO.

You can follow our Slack aswell.

Thanks a lot,

Anthony
spiete

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:49:36 AM

Videos or anythink ?

i think this is SCAM.

Hi and thanks for visiting our thread.
I will invite you to check the last 33 pages of proof.

If you have any specifics questions, let us know and I'll answer to it with pleasure.
We do have some information on our website, mymineum platform, instagram, facebook and twitter.
Too, you can take a look at our escrows that are relevant enough to cover an ICO.

You can follow our Slack aswell.

Thanks a lot,

Anthony

Can i get the answer for this?

Will this profit declaration be automated or you will manually post info every month? Or it will be some kind of the website that informs automatically of how much profit does yours mining rigs have done?

You will see the data in your Dashboard here https://mymineum.org/login.php. This is the same place you would participate in the ICO. The dividends will be sent to the BTC address you have set in your "Settings" page.

Will we see mining profit of your rigs to calculate ourselves profits that will be gained after end of the month?

Or you will calculate it by youself and will write it down in our dashboard just by typing that on keyboard? I mean how can we trust your calculations if we didnt see what was behind the result?

how many is this in $?

As mentionned to you a couple time before, it is impossible to state the gain in $. Everything will depend on the amount we raise.

can you give me an example of how much profit with bitcoin you gaining each month?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:07:27 AM

how many is this in $?

All I can say at the moment is that we do about 80% of profits on mining.
The amount, in BTC or in $ or any other currency, is impossible to state for the moment Smiley
There is way to much parameters to take in consideration.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:29:09 AM

road to 75 BTC woot woot !  Roll Eyes Grin

spiete

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:32:20 AM

how many is this in $?

The amount, in BTC or in $ or any other currency, is impossible to state for the moment Smiley

80% = how many btc?

So you are saying that you mining and dont know how much profit are you gaining each month right now? How we are suppose to trust you that if even you didnt know the numbers that we are suppose to know from day one?
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

how many is this in $?

80% = how many btc?

So you are saying that you mining and dont know how much profit are you gaining each month right now? How we are suppose to trust you that if even you didnt know the numbers that we are suppose to know from day one?

You know the price of the btc in 2 months?
You know which new coins come out in next year and how much they can worth?

You don't know? So you are a scam.

Undecided
spiete

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:47:03 AM

how many is this in $?

80% = how many btc?

You know which new coins come out in nest year and how much they can worth?

Undecided

But you know the price for btc right now. And you could calculate it estimatley.

We have 0 numbers right now from this guys. Even estimated calculations.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:48:57 AM

how many is this in $?

80% = how many btc?

You know which new coins come out in nest year and how much they can worth?

Undecided

But you know the price for btc right now. And you could calculate it estimatley.

We have 0 numbers right now from this guys. Even estimated calculations.

They estimate that, I think already 3 times in this topic.

Edit. Right now they can say you, with the gpu they have now can make 10 btc, so the 80% are 8 btc.
But when the ico end, the founds are used for make  more big the farm, and so can't say exactly how much.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:52:50 AM

So how this project is gonna survive the bitcoin halving next month?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: