Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
Lord_Share

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Anyone knows why peerplays blockchain/wallet is inactive, and when it will become active again?
rleasure0

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

I was part of the ICO and redeemed my coins to my wallet. Since then I have tried to transfer them to Livecoin and its been over a week and nothing. Are my coins gone for good?
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I was part of the ICO and redeemed my coins to my wallet. Since then I have tried to transfer them to Livecoin and its been over a week and nothing. Are my coins gone for good?

Does your deposit show up as pending but unconfirmed?  Or doesn't it show even the pending deposits?  If it doesn't show there then check the address you sent them to.  They may have gone to the wrong address, which if that is the case they would be gone forever.
rleasure0

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

This is what its shows:

rleasure0  livecoin.net  rleasure0 sent 3.3 PPY to livecoin.net  9 days ago

Livecoin wants a transaction ID and I cant seem to find that in my peerplays core wallet at all. It just sucks that peerplays is finally up and I cant do a thing about it cause mu transaction is not available. Livecoins wallet is also offline.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

I wish they would update the OP images as everything is dead/offline.
MarketingMonk

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

I noticed today that PPY is being actively traded on Rudex against bitUSD and BTS.
See https://market.rudex.org/#/market/PPY_BTS

Coinmarketcap is only showing Livecoin however their wallet is currently offline for deposits and withdrawals.

I put in a request to KuCoin today to see if they will list PPY for us.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

PBSA agrees Vegas Kings partnership for Bookie website

January 9, 2018 – The Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association (PBSA) has engaged iGaming creative agency Vegas Kings to build the website for the new blockchain betting exchange app, Bookie.

The Bookie website will go live during Q1 2018, ahead of the launch of the Bookie betting exchange app, which will follow later in the year. The website will allow users to download the Bookie app and connect with other members of the Bookie community.

Bookie will be the world’s first truly decentralized betting exchange, offering users a revolutionary new platform built upon absolute transparency by leveraging the power of the Peerplays blockchain.

As part of the agreement, Vegas Kings will also build the Bookie affiliate website, which will allow fully decentralized, on-chain marketing for Bookie.

Vegas Kings was selected for its extensive experience within the gaming sector, having spent more than 20 years working with clients including Betfair, Ladbrokes and BoyleSports.

PBSA president Jonathan Baha’i said: “To bring the vision of provable fairness to life, we needed to engage a world-class digital agency that shares our drive to create truly game-changing products. In Vegas Kings we have found exactly that.

“This project is not typical, and it demands not just igaming expertise but also a willingness to adapt to technologies that are at the cutting edge of the sector. We are confident that the final Bookie website will serve as an important step in our mission to redefine the very nature of betting exchanges.”

Vegas Kings CEO Ashley Adir added: “We have worked with many of the most successful brands in gaming over the past two decades, so we can recognize truly innovative products with the potential to shake up the whole sector.

“With this in mind, we are delighted to be involved with Bookie from the beginning. The team has ambitious plans and we will be using all our experience to ensure Bookie makes a splash when brought to market later this year.”

https://www.peerplays.com/pbsa-agrees-vegas-kings-partnership-bookie-website/
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

can i play game and earn PPY?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

PBSA agrees Vegas Kings partnership for Bookie website

January 9, 2018 – The Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association (PBSA) has engaged iGaming creative agency Vegas Kings to build the website for the new blockchain betting exchange app, Bookie.

The Bookie website will go live during Q1 2018, ahead of the launch of the Bookie betting exchange app, which will follow later in the year. The website will allow users to download the Bookie app and connect with other members of the Bookie community.

Bookie will be the world’s first truly decentralized betting exchange, offering users a revolutionary new platform built upon absolute transparency by leveraging the power of the Peerplays blockchain.

As part of the agreement, Vegas Kings will also build the Bookie affiliate website, which will allow fully decentralized, on-chain marketing for Bookie.

Vegas Kings was selected for its extensive experience within the gaming sector, having spent more than 20 years working with clients including Betfair, Ladbrokes and BoyleSports.

PBSA president Jonathan Baha’i said: “To bring the vision of provable fairness to life, we needed to engage a world-class digital agency that shares our drive to create truly game-changing products. In Vegas Kings we have found exactly that.

“This project is not typical, and it demands not just igaming expertise but also a willingness to adapt to technologies that are at the cutting edge of the sector. We are confident that the final Bookie website will serve as an important step in our mission to redefine the very nature of betting exchanges.”

Vegas Kings CEO Ashley Adir added: “We have worked with many of the most successful brands in gaming over the past two decades, so we can recognize truly innovative products with the potential to shake up the whole sector.

“With this in mind, we are delighted to be involved with Bookie from the beginning. The team has ambitious plans and we will be using all our experience to ensure Bookie makes a splash when brought to market later this year.”

https://www.peerplays.com/pbsa-agrees-vegas-kings-partnership-bookie-website/

Does this mean that betting on sports events will not be possible before something like Q3 2018? I assume there is a lot of testing required also. That probably takes a lot of time for such a product.

Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

The Bookie website will go live during Q1 2018, ahead of the launch of the Bookie betting exchange app, which will follow later in the year.

later ?
SixFigures

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

I asked that question in Telegram the day that press release was issued and was told that it is still on track.  The 'casual' dapp for mobile will be later in the year.

Ok I think we'll leave it at that for now and see how things are going to go forward. Definitely exciting times ahead (at least I hope so!).

bookieapps

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

PBSA announcement to Peerplays Witnesses, 16 January 2018

In December 2017, PBSA announced plans to implement new communication channels with Witnesses on the Peerplays blockchain.

PBSA has chosen to use Atlassian’s Confluence product as a password-access “Peerplays Witness Space” to facilitate better knowledge sharing, more effective discussion, and timely handling of new software releases, bug-reporting, and other issues that may affect the Peerplays blockchain. Apart from Witnesses, employees of PBSA and certain of PBSA’s partners will also have access to this space.

The full announcement, along with instructions on how Witnesses gain access to this space, can be found here: https://peerplays.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PD/pages/31817860/16+Jan+2018+Witness+Announcement
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

How to move Peerplays from bitshares/openledger/rudex to Peerplays wallet

If you bought PPY on bitshares like I did, transferring it from Bitshares to the Peerplays Core wallet can be a bit tricky.

https://steemit.com/peerplays/@drpuffnstuff/how-to-move-peerplays-from-bitshares-openledger-rudex-to-peerplays-wallet
SixFigures

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

In December 2017, PBSA announced plans to implement new communication channels with Witnesses on the Peerplays blockchain.

PBSA has chosen to use Atlassian’s Confluence product as a password-access “Peerplays Witness Space” to facilitate better knowledge sharing, more effective discussion, and timely handling of new software releases, bug-reporting, and other issues that may affect the Peerplays blockchain. Apart from Witnesses, employees of PBSA and certain of PBSA’s partners will also have access to this space.

The full announcement, along with instructions on how Witnesses gain access to this space, can be found here: https://peerplays.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PD/pages/31817860/16+Jan+2018+Witness+Announcement

Is there actually a minimum amount of PPY required to become a witness or is it determined through voting on the blockchain based on individually submitted proposals?

bookieapps

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

We just sent out the most recent Bookie newsletter. You can view it here, and also sign up if you wish.

Thanks!

- The Bookie Team (PBSA)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Hello Everyone,

We just sent out the most recent Bookie newsletter. You can view it here, and also sign up if you wish.

Thanks!

- The Bookie Team (PBSA)

That's good, the more update the better. Feeling that  2018 will makes holders of Peerplays very happy.
sjt10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

I bought PPY during the crowdsale and when possible transferred them to my wallet and then forgot all about PPY.  As I look through this thread I see there was a payout of dividends.  How many PPY need to be held to get any dividends?  I don't hold a lot and I'm happy seeing the price has increase a nice percentage over the crowdsale price and that this project is continuing to progress.
sjt10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I bought PPY during the crowdsale and when possible transferred them to my wallet and then forgot all about PPY.  As I look through this thread I see there was a payout of dividends.  How many PPY need to be held to get any dividends?  I don't hold a lot and I'm happy seeing the price has increase a nice percentage over the crowdsale price and that this project is continuing to progress.

No minimum but the payouts were very small because it is based on Dapp usage.  As the number of Dapps increase and their respective usage increases, dividend payouts should also increase.

Thank you. I have very little as this was my first ico I ever bought and might have been my 2nd crypto I ever bought.. btc being the first lol.
Xtar

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Does Peerplays blockchain have a random number generator?
bookieapps

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Is there actually a minimum amount of PPY required to become a witness or is it determined through voting on the blockchain based on individually submitted proposals?

Hi SixFigures,

Thanks for the message. You can read about becoming a Witness here - https://www.peerplays.com/resources/#witnesses

You may also want to check out the Peerplays Telegram channel at https://t.me/peerplays. Some current Witnesses are pretty active in the chat.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: