Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:31:11 PM

where can i buy peerplay atm?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:23:08 AM

where can i buy peerplay atm?

www.peerplays.com

Click on the 'contribute now' button.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:31:24 AM

Whats happens if you don't reach $5,000,000? Will you refund the "donations"?

You can review the details in the Peerplays Bulletin under SECTION 2:

https://www.peerplays.com/docs/Peerplays_Bulletin-Feb_2017.pdf

Project will continue  and blockchain will launch on schedule May 30th, 2017 and less tokens will be minted in the scenario we do not reach the full $5m.
coinbit71

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:22:12 PM

Damn, I sold all my Peerplays at $12  Undecided

but i am only afraid of price which is 41[/s]
MentalMigraine111

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

peerplays is not charging you guys 5.00 a coin its 50 dollars on this 2nd round of funding. So what they are doing is 10xing everyones holdings who bought on the first crowd fund who paid 2 to 3.00 a coin. The people paying 5.00 a coin will not get a 10x on the 2nd crowd fund of the coin. So the president i talked to confirmed it. So basically if you bought in the first ico you get a nice deal the people who are buying now are paying like 50 bucks a coin because you wont get a 10x inflation like the first round. So this is imo a rip off for the 2nd round buyers. He thinks its ok to boost the ico pric eto around 50 bucks cause they closed it at 41 on market cap that has nothing to do with a ico price. They are going to have 10 millions and who knows who these 4 million dollar private investors are they can easily flood the market with peer plays and destroy the price of it. Maybe they hold and it stays around 5.00 but I doubt it. This 5.00 price is a rip off. Its double the price of the first ico and your not getting a 10x inflation like everyone else ( including the private investors) from my understanding.
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

peerplays is not charging you guys 5.00 a coin its 50 dollars on this 2nd round of funding. So what they are doing is 10xing everyones holdings who bought on the first crowd fund who paid 2 to 3.00 a coin. The people paying 5.00 a coin will not get a 10x on the 2nd crowd fund of the coin. So the president i talked to confirmed it. So basically if you bought in the first ico you get a nice deal the people who are buying now are paying like 50 bucks a coin because you wont get a 10x inflation like the first round. So this is imo a rip off for the 2nd round buyers. He thinks its ok to boost the ico pric eto around 50 bucks cause they closed it at 41 on market cap that has nothing to do with a ico price. They are going to have 10 millions and who knows who these 4 million dollar private investors are they can easily flood the market with peer plays and destroy the price of it. Maybe they hold and it stays around 5.00 but I doubt it. This 5.00 price is a rip off. Its double the price of the first ico and your not getting a 10x inflation like everyone else ( including the private investors) from my understanding.

peerplays uia's were traded at $41 before they were locked at 23rd of december. so if you are calculating a little bit, it is a quite fair deal that is offered to the new investors. remember: the tokens are locked since december and can't be traded since the end of may. nearly half a year our money is blocked and we are taking the risk that they are not running away with our money... so tell me, what risks are YOU taking, if you are investing now, at a time when the peersplays blockchain has been developed and ready to take off?Huh
texasvsjohnson

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

peerplays uia's were traded at $41 before they were locked at 23rd of december. so if you are calculating a little bit, it is a quite fair deal that is offered to the new investors. remember: the tokens are locked since december and can't be traded since the end of may. nearly half a year our money is blocked and we are taking the risk that they are not running away with our money... so tell me, what risks are YOU taking, if you are investing now, at a time when the peersplays blockchain has been developed and ready to take off?Huh

That has nothing to do with new investors. If it got halted that is not new investors problem. So if it got halted at 41 they should be 4.10 cents if they want to follow the market cap. Not 5.00 and tell people they are paying for a 41 million market cap. The people buying into this ico are being over charged. An ico is about getting it cheaper before it hits the market. Not the market price when it was really high. So if there is no lock out period for the 4 million from private investors ( who remain anonymous no proof of other investors) they can flood the market with peerplays and sell all of their shares and destroy the price and buy back at a lower price. I just don't think they will get many more investors in this ico. I been wrong before but this is very fishy to me. But gl with it I do hope it works out for everyone as I have heard the co founder is well known and respected person in the crypto community. So we will see but I am just going to wait for it to hit the market and expect the 4 million dollar investors to sell off and I can get it much cheaper. I do like the idea of it. And if I am wrong I guess I will miss the boat on this one.
Carbonform

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

That has nothing to do with new investors. If it got halted that is not new investors problem. So if it got halted at 41 they should be 4.10 cents if they want to follow the market cap. Not 5.00 and tell people they are paying for a 41 million market cap. The people buying into this ico are being over charged. An ico is about getting it cheaper before it hits the market. Not the market price when it was really high. So if there is no lock out period for the 4 million from private investors ( who remain anonymous no proof of other investors) they can flood the market with peerplays and sell all of their shares and destroy the price and buy back at a lower price. I just don't think they will get many more investors in this ico. I been wrong before but this is very fishy to me. But gl with it I do hope it works out for everyone as I have heard the co founder is well known and respected person in the crypto community. So we will see but I am just going to wait for it to hit the market and expect the 4 million dollar investors to sell off and I can get it much cheaper. I do like the idea of it. And if I am wrong I guess I will miss the boat on this one.

I beleive ur assuming a little too much on that, I mean normally ico's offer up special deals to bulk investors. That is if their buying structure is tiered, there would be no advantage to them to buy bag fulls at the price the average joe buys in right? Doubt any of these strategic investors paid anywhere near 5 bucks
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:24:01 AM

I beleive ur assuming a little too much on that, I mean normally ico's offer up special deals to bulk investors. That is if their buying structure is tiered, there would be no advantage to them to buy bag fulls at the price the average joe buys in right? Doubt any of these strategic investors paid anywhere near 5 bucks

The Peerplays Bulletin details all of this in full transparency and was open for public review weeks prior to the launch of the crowdfund.

Section 3 - Token Information gives a full detail of the distribution. The strategic donations amount to 1 mill PPY tokens. The $4mill means thats they paid $4 per token. This is effectively only a 20% difference from where the public sale started. In addition to this, that 20% difference of the strategic doners has to be locked up for at least six months. This was done in the interest of ensuring stable markets following launch and ensuring alignment of interests.

In case anyone missed it, here is a link to the document: https://www.peerplays.com/docs/Peerplays_Bulletin-Feb_2017.pdf

Penny-Alts

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Unfortunately I have had my house stolen and with it my hard-drive containing my BTS backup.

All I have is the AccountNo(username) and Password I used to create my BTS account - Located on a master-backup.

Is it possible to redeem my PeerPlays on launch with only that information?
texasvsjohnson

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

The Peerplays Bulletin details all of this in full transparency and was open for public review weeks prior to the launch of the crowdfund.

Section 3 - Token Information gives a full detail of the distribution. The strategic donations amount to 1 mill PPY tokens. The $4mill means thats they paid $4 per token. This is effectively only a 20% difference from where the public sale started. In addition to this, that 20% difference of the strategic doners has to be locked up for at least six months. This was done in the interest of ensuring stable markets following launch and ensuring alignment of interests.

In case anyone missed it, here is a link to the document: https://www.peerplays.com/docs/Peerplays_Bulletin-Feb_2017.pdf

Who paid 4.00 per coin? We don't have any proof anyone invested in this project. It is all hearsay as of now until the investors provide who they are and show proof they are a legit business. At least its locked up for 6 months. To inflate the coins giving it only to early investors and to make the price seem cheaper then what it is is not rubbing people the right way. Several people wanted to buy into this 2nd round, but they realize whats really going on now. Don't get me wrong though to people who want to invest in it. Peerplays is a great idea to cut out a 3rd party for competition. I just don't like this 10xing a coin rather see what happens when it hits the market.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 10:42:12 PM

Unfortunately I have had my house stolen and with it my hard-drive containing my BTS backup.

All I have is the AccountNo(username) and Password I used to create my BTS account - Located on a master-backup.

Is it possible to redeem my PeerPlays on launch with only that information?

I think if you have access to the computer/browser that you were using then the password could be sufficient if you haven't cleaned cookies/history.

If that is the the computer/hard drive that was stolen then I have no idea what to tell you...: (
texasvsjohnson

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Who paid 4.00 per coin? We don't have any proof anyone invested in this project. It is all hearsay as of now until the investors provide who they are and show proof they are a legit business. At least its locked up for 6 months. To inflate the coins giving it only to early investors and to make the price seem cheaper then what it is is not rubbing people the right way. Several people wanted to buy into this 2nd round, but they realize whats really going on now. Don't get me wrong though to people who want to invest in it. Peerplays is a great idea to cut out a 3rd party for competition. I just don't like this 10xing a coin rather see what happens when it hits the market.

Says the secret 9 post holder who says he's looking for proof of ownership but offering no disclosure that he already holds PPY with hopes to scare away anyone else from buying in so that the overall share count will be lower upon launch. Although their weekly shareholder announcement is called "The Fuzzy Show," this team has been nothing but transparent from the start.  But not as transparent as you of course Wink

I don't own any peerplays coins. I just started to research a lot of these ICOs to see a lot of red flags in some projects. You haven't posted for a year it says from your 39. Out of nowhere a year later you come out of a cave and post on peerplays saying they are transparent which is very odd when they have not posted 1 investor in the 4 million dollars they got. Nobody is stopping you from buying up the rest of this ICO. If you think the price is great a lot left for you to buy. I don't think anyone disagrees with the fact that Peerplays has a great idea in solving problems with the betting industry. Just not a fan of the 10xing of the ico price.
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 10:01:11 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 12:33:14 AM by Jocuserious

I'm not sure what is happening right now...

Edit to add - I was referring to some of the weird rhetoric at the bottom of the previous page.  Religious rhetorics in crypto?
texasvsjohnson

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

Ya Jesus resurrected a year later to argue with me about Peerplays. I never said I didn't like the idea that Peerplays had. He thinks I have some sort of master plan... I will say that Peerplays has much more potential then breakout coin which has a restriction on certain countries, but claim they are decentralized.  Roll Eyes
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

New to this thread,Can some one explain in short how it is different from vdice,edgeless etc

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

New to this thread,Can some one explain in short how it is different from vdice,edgeless etc

I'm no authority since I just heard about edgeless but Peerplays actually predates that one (edgeless isn't first).  But as far as I can tell, there are a few differences.  The profit sharing aspect is not the same, Peerplays is based on tech that currently scales better than Ethereum (Graphene is capable of 3300 tps according to the last stress test), and the edgeless timeline is a bit further out according to estimates from both camps.  They do have a blackjack beta but Peerplays has a testnet up that I believe will eventually include its own decentralized exchange (someone should correct me if I am wrong).  Peerplays also has plans to sidechain to other alts but I am not sure how prioritized that aspect of the project is.

Hope that helps...and I am not really too familiar with VDice.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

yes, the whitepaper can explain.

GRILLMASTER

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:07:40 AM

Because of Ethereums smart contract language and because the smart contracts are turing compete, what I have heard is that Eth smart contracts are much harder to secure compared to something like Peerplays. This is not to say that Eth smart contracts won't ever be secure, but just that they aren't right know. They are not secure enough to handle any smart contracts that pool money because hackers will eat them for lunch like they did the Dao.

Peerplays will be

1. More secure
2. Faster
3. More elegant and user friendly
4. On its own network, that the Peerplays community controls.
5. Probably cheaper transaction fees
texasvsjohnson

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:10:21 AM

I don't trust anything on Ethereum right now. They seem to get hacked pretty easily. Edgeless is also taking out a lot of the profit. I believe its 60% goes to the team and the other 40% is put in a lottery and you get some sort of rewards based on the lottery. Supposedly the 60% goes to making the site better, but I am sure a lot of it is being put in their pockets. I am not a big fan. Also being edgeless with no edge and putting a cap on how much people can bet is not profitable when it comes to gambling. If some whale wants to play whatever he wants and plays poorly that is where the profits come in. THey can't afford to handle a big bank roll so I am not sure they will succeed.

VDice  I don't know much about but I didn't care for the website when I went to try to play on it...
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: