Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:52:47 PM

Ophion's spending list has been updated: Crowdsale Page

We want to remain as transparent as possible, so we are showing how much we are spending on everything.
Take note that the Russian Site translation did not just cost 0.06, David Ladner (Second Dev) took 0.1 of his funds
in order to pay for the rest. The Russian translated site should be view-able and completed by tomorrow.

Although we are dipping into our Development funds currently with Advertising/Marketing activities, we plan on replacing it as
soon as we get more investments.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on BCT, on our Slack [http://slack.ophion.io:3000/], or at support@ophion.io.

Thank you all,
Sebastian.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:53:53 PM

Ophion's spending list has been updated: Crowdsale Page

We want to remain as transparent as possible, so we are showing how much we are spending on everything.
Take note that the Russian Site translation did not just cost 0.06, David Ladner (Second Dev) took 0.1 of his funds
in order to pay for the rest. The Russian translated site should be view-able and completed by tomorrow.

Although we are dipping into our Development funds currently with Advertising/Marketing activities, we plan on replacing it as
soon as we get more investments.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on BCT, on our Slack [http://slack.ophion.io:3000/], or at support@ophion.io.

Thank you all,
Sebastian.
I can complete the greek ann and the website. pm me and check out my profile
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:59:31 PM

Is there an escrow?

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:15:15 PM

Is there an escrow?
"We are not using an escrow, We have reasons for this.

We are needing the capital funds to get this project off the ground.
We are being as transparent as we possibly can be with our spending. Please see http://ophion.io/crowdsale/index.php - There is a spending log at the bottom.
You can also confirm this with our coinsplit scheme - https://coinsplit.io/scheme/623/

I understand the great use for an escrow but in our situation it was not practical, that is why I have publicly released my identity, linked in and company I work for.

Hope this answers your question."

If you see issues with this please explain what you feel, we are open to argument.

I can complete the greek ann and the website. pm me and check out my profile

We do not currently need a greek ann/website translation but when we do, we'll surely ask you.

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:32:04 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 10:58:32 PM by Hazelnutter

Russian Translated Website: http://ophion.io/ru

Translated by: hatshepsut93

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:50:07 PM

More people will join when there is an escrow. Good Luck.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:56:25 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 07:42:42 AM by hatshepsut93

Russian Translated Website: http://ophion.io/ru

It has been pleasure working with you guys! Would definitely use Ophion when it will be launched.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:49:08 PM

Russian Thread and Whitepaper are being translated... they will be posted/uploaded soon.
We are doing all we can to widen our community.

-Sebastian

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:18:18 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 03:34:06 PM by Hazelnutter

Infographics and more coming soon.
Looking at a positive weekend and preparing for the signature campaign.

Any questions? Please let us know

-Sebastian

RjrjamesG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:05:46 PM

Just invested.

Are you guys planning on hitting any exchanges?
Also any wallet recommendations on storing these coins?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

Just invested.

Firstly, Thank you for your investment and welcome to Ophion.

We certainly are, There is only going to be a finite amount of OPH available dependent on crowdsale, this is primarily why the crowdsale is 7 weeks long.
Unlike some platforms like ebay we cannot use multiple currencies so the only other way people can get involved without crowdsale is buying via an exchange, or buying straight from a seller who wants to sell their crowdsale.

This is why we predict the price of OPH will rocket when the market become popular. as people will be willing to pay a lot just to be part of it.

I wouldn't suggest storing with any secure application based wallet, Armory, Electrum, Multibit, Even Bitcoin core. Ophion works by storing metadata in a Bitcoin transaction op code.
You already have your address and private key on your account page, so as long as you keep that safe you will not lose your funds.

We will be releasing our own wallet on release, It will be part of the market client. I would suggest waiting for this as it will show your actual funds and not just 0 BTC. - to add to this a small unspendable btc transaction is sent when the asset is sent. So it will look like there is btc in that address, but it would be unspendable as it will actually just be assets.

------

Ophion has a long road ahead and apart from the features that are currently listed we are always striving to add more and make the process as comfortable and secure for our customers as possible.

If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask.

-Sebastian

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:12:56 PM

Infographics and more coming soon.
Looking at a positive weekend and preparing for the signature campaign.

Any questions? Please let us know

-Sebastian

Looking forward for media / press kit  Wink

It will help for promotion purposes
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:21:19 PM

Looking forward for media / press kit  Wink

It will help for promotion purposes

We are planning on doing the signature campaign then after we get enough funds we'll do a press release.

We're all excited for the expanding community.

-David Ladner

RjrjamesG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:09:20 PM

When BTC crashes during this year after the halving make sure you guys use that momentum!

Wink

Grin
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:39:00 AM

When BTC crashes during this year after the halving make sure you guys use that momentum!

We're planning on it. Wink

We are hoping that the hype of halving will bring in lots of new faces and lots of people who will want to be trading assets such as OPH.

Also, Russian ANN thread has been posted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471687
Russian Website also Available: http://ophion.io/ru/

All thanks to: hatshepsut93

Russian translation of the Whitepaper will be available in a few days.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:18:36 AM

very interested Cheesy
really Published to markets in september Huh
and i see the price up per week
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:31:30 PM

very interested Cheesy
really Published to markets in september Huh
and i see the price up per week

I don't think I quite understand what you're asking here but let me try and answer your question. We do plan on launching the project by September but we are thinking about getting the coin out into markets before then. We are working as hard as we can to bring you guys results so just wait!

-Sebastian

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:35:49 PM

Please pay attention everyone the Signature campaign for Ophion will be launched either today or tomorrow. Our rewards will compete with the highest paying campaigns on the market and we plan on accepting only 40 people a week. We will announce it in this thread along with posting in the services thread. The BTC will be escrowed for this signature campaign, so be ready to join!

-Sebastian

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:52:18 PM

Signature Campaign is up and running, Paying good rates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472638

-Sebastian

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:20:36 PM

Need promotion services? I work very cheap. Send me a private message with an offer.

Sorry, we don't need "forum push and twitter" promotional services.

What about some exchangers? Like Yobit or C-CEX. It will be nice to see your coin on exchangers.
Also, do you need russian translate on local branch?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀