Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:23:39 PM

Need promotion services? I work very cheap. Send me a private message with an offer.

Sorry, we don't need "forum push and twitter" promotional services.

What about some exchangers? Like Yobit or C-CEX. It will be nice to see your coin on exchangers.
Also, do you need russian translate on local branch?

We have already contacted these services and more and are awaiting a reply, Due to the way Ophion works some bespoke software may need to be developed to handle transactions on the exchange side of things. This is something we are currently looking into.

We have https://www.ophion.io/ru

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:12:06 PM

So, I was reading through the details of the service a little bit... and from what it looks like is that it is a more "anonymous-ready" version of ETH? Does OPHION allow for other payments to be used in the market place?  I'll read through some of the white paper in a little bit, but currently busy with some side projects of mine at the moment.

lakuf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:24:06 PM

Waiting for this to get on an exchange is so stressing. We can either see the price would soar or stay steady. My expectations are high for this, it's innovation is on the edge of being gratifying.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:42:02 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 01:25:22 AM by btcjoin14

It definitely seems profitable to get ophion now while the price is low seem like when it come so it for exchanges it's price will already be 60,000+ satoshi. This is what's needed when starting an ico.
Harpua

Activity: 224

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:50:48 PM

I looked for a bit on the white paper and it doesn't really go into details about the coin itself?  Like how many of them will be in circulation? PoS vs. PoW? Or is it completely different?  Huh
Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:54:11 PM

So, I was reading through the details of the service a little bit... and from what it looks like is that it is a more "anonymous-ready" version of ETH? Does OPHION allow for other payments to be used in the market place?  I'll read through some of the white paper in a little bit, but currently busy with some side projects of mine at the moment.

From what it looks like, that is the case.  I think it's using the same blockchain platform as ETH, but also making it it TOR/I2P/etc. ready for increased privacy in the market place for both the buyer and seller.

I think it's pretty cool though they it allows you the option on being a "public" or "private" store on the market place though... pretty neat.  Smiley
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:16:01 PM

From what it looks like, that is the case.  I think it's using the same blockchain platform as ETH, but also making it it TOR/I2P/etc. ready for increased privacy in the market place for both the buyer and seller.

I think it's pretty cool though they it allows you the option on being a "public" or "private" store on the market place though... pretty neat.  Smiley

Hi There,

The whitepaper could maybe do with some more updates, I should get onto that this week.

Essentially its running on the Bitcoin Blockchain using Coloured Coins. All op code data in regard to product is encrypted as much as it can be (some of it cant be due to limitations) but that is not going to effect privacy.

The TOR/I2P/Socks support is for the initial client we will release, this allows you to connect to the network via a tor or i2p node masking your IP as a hosting node. That coupled with the AES-256 encryption enables even public transactions to be near impossible to decrypt.

Public stores are exactly what they are, Private stores ask for a little more information and take an extra confirmation on the network before they are set up. It requires CA signing key and private key of cert and will then provide you with a link. You need to give the generated certificate and the private link to another member using Ophion and they will be able to see your hidden store.

With certificates this is a manual process, Ophion will not do this for you. You can either self sign (which I highly suggest as its free) or buy one (which I see no point) But tutorials will be released on how to do this and there are already many on the web now.

Hope this answers your questions, feel free to ask any more.

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:24:43 PM

Hi There,

The whitepaper could maybe do with some more updates, I should get onto that this week.

Essentially its running on the Bitcoin Blockchain using Coloured Coins. All op code data in regard to product is encrypted as much as it can be (some of it cant be due to limitations) but that is not going to effect privacy.

The TOR/I2P/Socks support is for the initial client we will release, this allows you to connect to the network via a tor or i2p node masking your IP as a hosting node. That coupled with the AES-256 encryption enables even public transactions to be near impossible to decrypt.

Public stores are exactly what they are, Private stores ask for a little more information and take an extra confirmation on the network before they are set up. It requires CA signing key and private key of cert and will then provide you with a link. You need to give the generated certificate and the private link to another member using Ophion and they will be able to see your hidden store.

With certificates this is a manual process, Ophion will not do this for you. You can either self sign (which I highly suggest as its free) or buy one (which I see no point) But tutorials will be released on how to do this and there are already many on the web now.

-Sebastian

So how about the coins details as I previously asked here: ?

I looked for a bit on the white paper and it doesn't really go into details about the coin itself?  Like how many of them will be in circulation? PoS vs. PoW? Or is it completely different?  Huh

On the website it says that after the initial crowdsale, all other coins will be "burned"... what does that exactly mean? Does it mean that if 10 people only purchased OPH during the crowdsale, then those 10 people only have coins?  Can people mine the coins? etc. ?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:35:59 PM

So, I was reading through the details of the service a little bit... and from what it looks like is that it is a more "anonymous-ready" version of ETH? Does OPHION allow for other payments to be used in the market place?  I'll read through some of the white paper in a little bit, but currently busy with some side projects of mine at the moment.

From what it looks like, that is the case.  I think it's using the same blockchain platform as ETH, but also making it it TOR/I2P/etc. ready for increased privacy in the market place for both the buyer and seller.

I think it's pretty cool though they it allows you the option on being a "public" or "private" store on the market place though... pretty neat.  Smiley

Hi There,

-Sebastian

So how about the coins details as I previously asked here: ?

I looked for a bit on the white paper and it doesn't really go into details about the coin itself?  Like how many of them will be in circulation? PoS vs. PoW? Or is it completely different?  Huh

On the website it says that after the initial crowdsale, all other coins will be "burned"... what does that exactly mean? Does it mean that if 10 people only purchased OPH during the crowdsale, then those 10 people only have coins?  Can people mine the coins? etc. ?

Sorry I missed that part.

This is not a new coin exactly, but an asset based on the bitcoin blockchain. There is currently 8,000,000 to be sold. Any that do not get sold will be sent to what is called an "impossible address", an address that is valid but would take thousands of years to find the private key to if not longer. The word burned was initially made by counterparty asset protocol I believe but means the same.

Because Ophion is asset based, there is no mining involved, the bitcoiners do the mining, we just piggy back of their strong network. so there is no need for special hardware or such, its a pure blockchain application.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:43:52 PM

hopeful project , I just joined the site , they have unique security system , they gives you a passphrase which can be used to restore the account ( similar to bitcoin wallet ) , investors increase daily , there are more than 44,500 OPH sold , this encourage me to invest in this amazing project , although I don't have a lot of money , but I liked this project , and sure I will buy some OPH .
Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:49:30 PM

hopeful project , I just joined the site , they have unique security system , they gives you a passphrase which can be used to restore the account ( similar to bitcoin wallet ) , investors increase daily , there are more than 44,500 OPH sold , this encourage me to invest in this amazing project , although I don't have a lot of money , but I liked this project , and sure I will buy some OPH .

Yeah I just now registered to see what it was about, and am still kind of confused about the whole thing, TBH.  Is our account on the website supposed to be our wallet?  What happens if the website goes down?  Can we access our funds if we run a node and use the pass phrase through the market place?  Sorry again for all the questions, but it still seems a little weird to me about the whole thing.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

Yeah I just now registered to see what it was about, and am still kind of confused about the whole thing, TBH.  Is our account on the website supposed to be our wallet?  What happens if the website goes down?  Can we access our funds if we run a node and use the pass phrase through the market place?  Sorry again for all the questions, but it still seems a little weird to me about the whole thing.

No you are fine, You are right to ask questions.

The website is the portal for the Ophion ICO sale. nothing to do with Ophion Decentralized application. If the website went down the Ophion Decentralized network will keep running.

If you notice when you login to the website you are given 2 keys, a public (your address where your OPH will be sent to) and the private key to that address. Keep these safe.

In the next few days/to a week (I am currently ironing out some bugs) The assets you have bought from the site will be added to that address. This is your master Ophion address (of course if there are any problems we can help you rectify that)

Once the app is released it works exactly like bitcoin does but without the miners and has extra features such as the marketplace and encryption. Everytime you make a transaction on Ophion it is encoded into a bitcoin transaction. Which then also has to be confirmed before it will go through, You will have to wait for the bitcoin miner to find the bitcoin block.

As a user

You will open up the Ophion Network Application, It will connect to other nodes and then you are away to buy and sell, create listings, stores, hidden stores.

We have put as much security an anonymity into this as possible, but remember you need to do your part also, There is no point being anonymous online, buying some graphics card and then giving your home address away.

Fire away with the questions, thats what im here for!

Note_spark

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:26:16 AM

Signature Campaign is up and running, Paying good rates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472638

-Sebastian

I just wanted to ask about your Sig. CAmpaign if there is a Spread sheet on enrolled members.  Wink

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:27:35 AM

Signature Campaign is up and running, Paying good rates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472638

-Sebastian

I just wanted to ask about your Sig. CAmpaign if there is a Spread sheet on enrolled members.  Wink

There is, That is being held by BTCat on the Sig Campaign Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472638

-Sebastian

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:36:13 AM

First I saw your signature contest thread, then I saw you signature campaign thread. After finishing reading this thread my opinion is that some serious team is behind this coin. I also joined the site and purchased 33 ophion coins ( for now ). I have a good feeling about all this and you will have my support.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:37:48 AM

I have decided to buy some ophion early. This is a very unique way to distribute them but one that I certainly welcome. I currently decided to buy 10 ophion mostly as a test amount might buy some later down the road.
lakuf

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:39:10 AM

When I buy ophion it tells me to save the transaction id. Is there a reason behind it like it's not manual and we have to contact you with that transaction id?

Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:09:15 AM

When I buy ophion it tells me to save the transaction id. Is there a reason behind it like it's not manual and we have to contact you with that transaction id?

No reason, Its just worth logging it yourself in case you have issues and you can refer to the transaction you had issues with.

The mnemonic passphrase however is your only way back into your account should you lose your password, This is also a reason we did not allow automated password resets, We wanted this site as secure as possible.
Keep that safe.

So, in essence, you can log back in to your account with the mnemonic seed only if you needed too, but also write down your private keys and such just in case?

Also, it seems privacy is a big concern here... Can anyone run nodes to ensure decentralization? Also, what do we do with ophion coins exactly? Do we only purchase stuff on the market place with those coins, or maybe can we use that and bitcoin/other altcoins as well? I'd personally like to use monero for the extra privacy on top of TOR.
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:09:22 AM

So, is this the new silkroad? I mean, it's not bad, I just worry that people might actually use ophion for illegal goods later on
And by the way, would OPH be released soon in bittrex?

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:49:12 AM

An ICO which might be worth investing in will be watching this  Cool

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀