Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

It hard to believe the movement of the Syscoin's price. I think someone accumulates and try to hold coin's price at 4000 satoshi. Technic analysis and fundamental analysis is very good and powerful. Big expectations in October. I think a new all-time high is possible before the end of this year. Just need some more time before the big bullish rally.

I dipped even further to 3500. This must be a good buy at the moment, given all the upcoming news.... I'm buying more.

I don't. I finally sold my stuff and moved on from this. I got banned from Slack for bringing up the ongoing decline of the price in a normal manner. This is really a big red flag for me if criticism is handled like this. No discussion, my user account just got disabled, that is pathetic. Reddit is dead as well. Pump groups make advertisements there and the things are not getting removed for over 5 days. This thread is also silent. Everybody moved on. People are not even caring to vote syscoin for being added to Binance. Those are red flags again for me.

Sys didn't really recover any of the losses with the China FUD market crash. Sys bleeds to death and the devs are not bringing any news to create at least some hype or informing people what might be happening. That is just a big middle finger in the face of every investor. I pity those who actually bought at ATH some weeks ago. Those extra strong declines and wild price swings don't inspire confidence to attract new potential investors and people are deluding themselves if they expect any recoveries soon. Where is the new floor? 2k sats again?

My take on the "silence" here is that it is one of silent confidence. What with Blockchain Foundary and the plans for a Bonded Validator System as solutions for market-driven needs, it certainly looks like SYS is making the transition from first generation coin to a modern cryptocurrency with real world use applications as well as being a secure storage of wealth.

Frankly, I didn't even know who Binance was. I had to google them. Well, truthfully, I went to coinmarketcap.com too. Couldn't even find out where they are based from their website. https://www.binance.com/ Googled "Binance physical location" in order to get that from 3rd parties.
https://www.google.com/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=Binance+physical+location&oq=Binance+physical+location&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.2396.2396.0.3450.3.2.0.0.0.0.106.106.0j1.2.0.dummy_maps_web_fallback...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.2.489.6...383.S61TdzT4HUY

Everything is bleeding, well, almost. The SegWit currencies especially, well, almost everybody there as well.

Again, in the case of SYS, I think there are very savvy people buying on the cheap and the rest of us who are holding, doing so with a high level of confidence in what's being done here. You know, it has adopted state of the art legacy advancements (hope that doesn't sound too oxymoronic) while jumping ahead and claiming a very interesting niche in the real world use space. And they're modifying the base protocol to increase security as well.

The only thing I wish there was more of is real PoS. A hybrid 90/10 PoS/POW would set me on fire. Cool

Thats what it essentially will be since.bonded validators are PoS while.the mining component is PoW. Majority of the rewards will goto bonded validators to the tune of what you suggest roughly. In the case of v2 masternode design the PoW blockchain for Syscoin becomes more of an adjucator with elegant seperation of concerns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:21:36 AM

Syscoin has the opportunity to be listed on one of China’s largest Alt Coin exchanges; Binance. To get listed, we need to win the community coin vote on their website. Voting is only open until the 5th of October 2017, so please go and cast your votes today!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Negcreep

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:28:29 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:11:07 PM by Negcreep

I wish there was more information on the rewards for version 1 and version 2 masternodes. If people could have this, they would be frantically calculating the rewards of their potential investments. I'm sure it would help push the price up.

90/10 PoS/PoW sound like a great split but how much SYS will this make per masternode in theory?
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

Blockchain Foundry Engages Marketing Agency

After listening to community feedback and a long search, Blockchain Foundry has chosen Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc. to enhance the marketing effectiveness of all services and product lines. This is the beginning of a long-term partnership that will solidify the branding strategy and improve marketing presence of Syscoin, the upcoming Blockmarket Web, and future projects across all media.

Ballistic Arts Website and Portfolio

Ballistic Arts is a full-service marketing agency whose clients include the highly recognized Simon Fraser University, Recycle BC, Capilano College, Vancouver International Auto Show and more. They have been highly commended for their work in digital marketing, video production, motion graphics, web development, and branding.
“We’re excited to work with Blockchain Foundry. We’re confident we can make Blockmarket a household name and make Syscoin a top ten coin.”, says Ted Lau, CEO of Ballistic Arts, “Some of our staff are passionate about cryptocurrency, so we have a deep insight into the ecosystem. Marketing can make or break any company, and we have the resources and experience to deliver tremendous value to Blockchain Foundry and the Syscoin protocol.”
Plans for amalgamating and updating the Blockchain Foundry website assets are now incorporated into a wide-scale marketing strategy which is focused not only on boosting the online presence of Syscoin and Blockchain Foundry among cryptocurrency audiences, but also on making sure that Blockmarket Web and future projects launch with a bang heard well outside the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Ballistic Arts has begun the rebranding phase, which will affect the look and feel of all Blockchain Foundry products and should conclude around the end of October. The new brand strategy will then be rolled out with the new website which will remain under development until rebranding is complete. Following the website launch, Ballistic Arts will be taking over web management tasks under the guidance of the Blockchain Foundry Team.
https://youtu.be/4Xr_P359Z8k

As part of our new marketing strategy, Ballistic Arts has additionally begun production of a promotional video and other assets vital to the launch of Blockmarket Web. The promotional video will showcase Blockmarket for a broader, non-crypto audience.
“Blockmarket Web will have a global influence and our marketing strategy needs to be prepared to engage this audience. Ballistic Arts has the large and diverse team required to do this.” commented Brad Hammerstron, CMO of Blockchain Foundry, “They are more than capable and I look forward to start showing the results of this partnership.”

ballisticarts.com • @ballisticarts
Join us on our Slack Channel or our Telegram Channel for more information. Get an automatic invitation to our Slack Channel here: join.syscoin.org

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockchain-foundry-engages-marketing-agency-4d302184cfcf
CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

Good news, and good choice! Great to see you guys taking this thing to the next level. Proper marketing will lift SYS to the next level. I will collect more SYS now. Price is ridiculous now, bargain
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Great news for SYS!
I believe it was a good decision to contract marketing with an external company. Preparing for the Blockmarket Web, customers must be involved from outside of the crypto community. Praise the news to everyone, SYS is not just a cryptio-thing, it's a company with a working product for everybody, even grandma'.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

It hard to believe the movement of the Syscoin's price. I think someone accumulates and try to hold coin's price at 4000 satoshi. Technic analysis and fundamental analysis is very good and powerful. Big expectations in October. I think a new all-time high is possible before the end of this year. Just need some more time before the big bullish rally.

I dipped even further to 3500. This must be a good buy at the moment, given all the upcoming news.... I'm buying more.

I don't. I finally sold my stuff and moved on from this. I got banned from Slack for bringing up the ongoing decline of the price in a normal manner. This is really a big red flag for me if criticism is handled like this. No discussion, my user account just got disabled, that is pathetic. Reddit is dead as well. Pump groups make advertisements there and the things are not getting removed for over 5 days. This thread is also silent. Everybody moved on. People are not even caring to vote syscoin for being added to Binance. Those are red flags again for me.

Sys didn't really recover any of the losses with the China FUD market crash. Sys bleeds to death and the devs are not bringing any news to create at least some hype or informing people what might be happening. That is just a big middle finger in the face of every investor. I pity those who actually bought at ATH some weeks ago. Those extra strong declines and wild price swings don't inspire confidence to attract new potential investors and people are deluding themselves if they expect any recoveries soon. Where is the new floor? 2k sats again?

My take on the "silence" here is that it is one of silent confidence. What with Blockchain Foundary and the plans for a Bonded Validator System as solutions for market-driven needs, it certainly looks like SYS is making the transition from first generation coin to a modern cryptocurrency with real world use applications as well as being a secure storage of wealth.

Frankly, I didn't even know who Binance was. I had to google them. Well, truthfully, I went to coinmarketcap.com too. Couldn't even find out where they are based from their website. https://www.binance.com/ Googled "Binance physical location" in order to get that from 3rd parties.
https://www.google.com/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=Binance+physical+location&oq=Binance+physical+location&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.2396.2396.0.3450.3.2.0.0.0.0.106.106.0j1.2.0.dummy_maps_web_fallback...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.2.489.6...383.S61TdzT4HUY

Everything is bleeding, well, almost. The SegWit currencies especially, well, almost everybody there as well.

Again, in the case of SYS, I think there are very savvy people buying on the cheap and the rest of us who are holding, doing so with a high level of confidence in what's being done here. You know, it has adopted state of the art legacy advancements (hope that doesn't sound too oxymoronic) while jumping ahead and claiming a very interesting niche in the real world use space. And they're modifying the base protocol to increase security as well.

The only thing I wish there was more of is real PoS. A hybrid 90/10 PoS/POW would set me on fire. Cool

Thats what it essentially will be since.bonded validators are PoS while.the mining component is PoW. Majority of the rewards will goto bonded validators to the tune of what you suggest roughly. In the case of v2 masternode design the PoW blockchain for Syscoin becomes more of an adjucator with elegant seperation of concerns.

Great to know! I'm on fire!  Grin

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

Blockchain Foundry Engages Marketing Agency

After listening to community feedback and a long search, Blockchain Foundry has chosen Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc. to enhance the marketing effectiveness of all services and product lines. This is the beginning of a long-term partnership that will solidify the branding strategy and improve marketing presence of Syscoin, the upcoming Blockmarket Web, and future projects across all media.

Ballistic Arts Website and Portfolio

Ballistic Arts is a full-service marketing agency whose clients include the highly recognized Simon Fraser University, Recycle BC, Capilano College, Vancouver International Auto Show and more. They have been highly commended for their work in digital marketing, video production, motion graphics, web development, and branding.
“We’re excited to work with Blockchain Foundry. We’re confident we can make Blockmarket a household name and make Syscoin a top ten coin.”, says Ted Lau, CEO of Ballistic Arts, “Some of our staff are passionate about cryptocurrency, so we have a deep insight into the ecosystem. Marketing can make or break any company, and we have the resources and experience to deliver tremendous value to Blockchain Foundry and the Syscoin protocol.”
Plans for amalgamating and updating the Blockchain Foundry website assets are now incorporated into a wide-scale marketing strategy which is focused not only on boosting the online presence of Syscoin and Blockchain Foundry among cryptocurrency audiences, but also on making sure that Blockmarket Web and future projects launch with a bang heard well outside the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Ballistic Arts has begun the rebranding phase, which will affect the look and feel of all Blockchain Foundry products and should conclude around the end of October. The new brand strategy will then be rolled out with the new website which will remain under development until rebranding is complete. Following the website launch, Ballistic Arts will be taking over web management tasks under the guidance of the Blockchain Foundry Team.
https://youtu.be/4Xr_P359Z8k

As part of our new marketing strategy, Ballistic Arts has additionally begun production of a promotional video and other assets vital to the launch of Blockmarket Web. The promotional video will showcase Blockmarket for a broader, non-crypto audience.
“Blockmarket Web will have a global influence and our marketing strategy needs to be prepared to engage this audience. Ballistic Arts has the large and diverse team required to do this.” commented Brad Hammerstron, CMO of Blockchain Foundry, “They are more than capable and I look forward to start showing the results of this partnership.”

ballisticarts.com • @ballisticarts
Join us on our Slack Channel or our Telegram Channel for more information. Get an automatic invitation to our Slack Channel here: join.syscoin.org

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockchain-foundry-engages-marketing-agency-4d302184cfcf

Now I'm burning up!  Cheesy  Totally jazzed. I have no doubt that SYS will be a top 10 crypto! Fantastic news to add to all the previous fantastic news. Just couldn't ask for more. Great job you guys are doing!

Shadow Trader

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

NEW Syscoin Identities!

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/915799711541469184
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

Hey guys, just installed and synced new wallet.  Trying to send a few coins to exchange and getting insuficient funds, is it possible wallet is displaying more coins than there are, or is there something special I need to do with this new wallet?  Asking me to set up an Alias but honestly no idea what that is, having been hanging around the crypto scene much for some time.

johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

Hey guys, just installed and synced new wallet.  Trying to send a few coins to exchange and getting insuficient funds, is it possible wallet is displaying more coins than there are, or is there something special I need to do with this new wallet?  Asking me to set up an Alias but honestly no idea what that is, having been hanging around the crypto scene much for some time.

Please go to Slack join.syscoin.org

*Image Removed*
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

Payment Processor

From Dan Wasyluk Another general heads up / update: the next BM release will be 1.1 due to the increased scope of functionality being added to it. We're pushing to release it ASAP following proper testing, timeline is a few days best estimate. The next release of BM following 1.1 will be 1.2. BM 1.2 will introduce *in-wallet payment processor support for directly converting to or from SYS to any other crypto, and possibly fiat as well (working on that, TBD). We will have a full blog post on the 1.1 release and the details on the new feature included in it called Syscoin Identities.

*Image Removed*
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

Yes please wait for 1.1 release for the amounts fix
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

Are there any consideration for the masternode ammount to be lowered...? It is so expensive to run syscoin masternode today it is out of reach
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

Are there any consideration for the masternode ammount to be lowered...? It is so expensive to run syscoin masternode today it is out of reach
Current v2 design will let you pool up with friends in a multisig contract
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:57:33 AM

Well In my opinion 100000 sys for a masternode is OK. At current BTC price is around 15000$ which is not bad. I don't think this is out of reach, if you want to see a masternode coin out of reach go to stratis (aprox 1 million $ / mn). Note: I don't promote stratis, was just an exemple.
trilla666

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:57 AM

Well In my opinion 100000 sys for a masternode is OK. At current BTC price is around 15000$ which is not bad. I don't think this is out of reach, if you want to see a masternode coin out of reach go to stratis (aprox 1 million $ / mn). Note: I don't promote stratis, was just an exemple.

Decreasing # coins per masternode or allowing staking with any amount would probably pump this coin significantly.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
Negcreep

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Decreasing # coins per masternode or allowing staking with any amount would probably pump this coin significantly.

We don't need a decrease when coins can be pooled to run a masternode. Instead you get the fraction of a masternode that you can afford and the rewards that come with it.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

In v2 yes
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

Does anyone know why there may be problems while running the BlockMarket 1.0.1 Wallet?

When running the executable, my computer CPU gets overwhelmed and Operating System basically freezes.
I may share my system specs if needed, but assuming that's not the case. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: