Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

I heard that openbazaar built their platform around Bitcoin (BTC) and now they are having serious problems due to the high fees and slow transactions.

I think popularity has grown with SYS because they are ahead of the curve with their own controlled crypto for their marketplace. Like how STEEM controls Steemit in a way and probably works better being a token vs depending on another to work.

GrizzlyShibe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

Short interview with Sebastian Schepis at Money 20/20
https://player.vimeo.com/video/245998235
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

Short interview with Sebastian Schepis at Money 20/20
https://player.vimeo.com/video/245998235

Sebastian is AMAZING!  Shocked   Wink  Cool

He Really, Really Knows his stuff !!!
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

cool:
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockchain-foundry-announces-3-3-million-financing-57d283c2d1c

keep it on
GrizzlyShibe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

TORONTO, Dec. 21, 2017 /CNW/ - Blockchain Foundry Inc. ("Blockchain Foundry" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed the first tranche of a non-brokered private placement of 12,222,222 common shares at a price of $0.27 per share for gross proceeds of $3,300,000.

Blockchain Foundry was established in 2016 with the goal of developing and commercializing blockchain-based solutions built on the Syscoin blockchain infrastructure platform, which the management team of the Company developed in 2014. 

The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the private placement to scale up its software development team, hire additional business development staff, and accelerate the development of its proprietary software products built using Syscoin's technology stack. In addition, Blockchain Foundry intends to pursue going public in Q1 2018, subject to meeting the applicable listing requirements of a Canadian stock exchange.

"We are at an exciting time in the evolution of our company," said Dan Wasyluk, President and CEO of Blockchain Foundry. "This financing round lets us accelerate our development timetable and pipeline and gives us the resources to build Blockchain Foundry into a leading provider of innovative blockchain products and services."

Commenting further, Mr. Wasyluk said, "There is currently tremendous interest in the blockchain space and Blockchain Foundry is well positioned to lead the charge towards building a blockchain-based economy. Our team has a proven track record and has successfully operated a leading blockchain protocol for several years. We look forward to working with our investors, clients and partners to continue growing the business in 2018 and beyond."   

About Syscoin

Syscoin is a blockchain protocol that provides businesses and individuals the ability to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. The Syscoin token trades under the symbol "SYS" on leading digital asset exchanges including Bittrex (bittrex.com), Poloniex (poloniex.com) and Changelly (changelly.com). For more information please visit syscoin.org.

About Blockchain Foundry

Blockchain Foundry is a blockchain-technology development company. The Company designs and develops commercial blockchain-based solutions for businesses and individual consumers. Blockchain Foundry's management team developed the Syscoin protocol in 2014. To learn more about Blockchain Foundry please visit blockchainfoundry.co.

SOURCE Blockchain Foundry Inc.

For further information: Press Contacts: English/French Media Contact: Sebastien DiMichele, sdimichele@blockchainfoundry.co; Chinese Media Contact: Willy Ko, wko@blockchainfoundry.co
GrizzlyShibe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

https://youtu.be/30YRt5Lle50
GrizzlyShibe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockmarket-desktop-1-1-4-and-blockchain-authentication-tools-released-ef9dbdfedbfe
GrizzlyShibe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:35:40 PM

Blockmarket Desktop 1.1.4 and Blockchain Authentication Tools Released
Last week we mentioned our ongoing work to improve the authentication mechanisms that Blockmarket Desktop uses to read and write off-chain data. Today, we’re proud to release Blockmarket Desktop 1.1.4, featuring an innovative authentication library we’ve developed for securing off-chain data that uses blockchain signatures to provide true ‘blockchain authentication’.

Off-chain Authentication
Certain types of data do not belong on a blockchain. However, if you store data outside of the blockchain, how do you secure it without requiring a username/password layer to act as the security mechanism? This was the challenge we faced when the implementation strategy of Syscoin Identities evolved, and the bulk of its data moved off-chain.

Syscoin Off-chain Security Explained
You can see our solution above; a completely new standalone library called syscoin-auth, released today. Syscoin-auth employs an almost identical implementation to how the blockchain itself secures data. The client attempting to write the first data signs the payload using their private key; this establishes that they control the piece of data which they are trying to modify. Next, the raw payload, signature and public address are sent to the server. The server uses a local independent connection to a Syscoin full node to validate the signature based on the address submitted. If the signature is valid then the write operation is executed, if not then the write is prevented and an error is returned to the client.

This implementation is a major milestone on our forward-looking roadmap as it enables many additional features and improvements related to off-chain data. It also greatly increases the security of our off-chain data, closing a key vulnerability we have been keen to resolve. Using this construct we will be able to secure a host of different types of data encompassing offers, certificates, identities, and more. By open-sourcing this library other cryptocurrency development teams and companies can leverage this same mechanism for securing their off-chain data.

Payment Processors
The Blockmarket Desktop 1.2.0 release will feature payment processors and the ability to move from crypto (and possibly fiat) to Syscoin entirely within the Blockmarket experience. Development is progressing well and the release is planned for the first half of January 2018.

Releasing in January will ensure the value of this release isn’t lost on the community. Many individuals and businesses close down for the holidays at the end of December. This timing will maximize the impact of marketing and cross promotional activities being coordinated with payment processors themselves. Below is an updated roadmap with these changes. We will be posting a roadmap in the coming weeks with development and business milestones for the first two quarters of 2018.

For more information visit Syscoin.org or join us on our Telegram Channels . Slack: join.syscoin.org • Twitter: Syscoin • Facebook: Syscoin
Trade Syscoin at Bittrex.com or Poloniex.com
Serega Smile

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

SYS $0.33 level -this is  the price where the uptrend trendline was rejected, and price got extremely close to the 200 Moving Average, but without touching it went up again.Closest support is now at $0.68 and from there SYS/USD should continue rising. The first very strong resistance is at $0.9 and it could potentially go to $1 psychological level. If it manages to break above the $1 then another 50% rise could be on its’ way, where Syscoin target is seen at $1.47. Only a break and close below the $0.33 support could invalidate bullish outlook.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:02:32 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 09:29:55 PM by pozmu

I never claimed my presale SYS due to health/ family problems (FML, stupid emailed link https://api.moolah.io/v2/public/ipopair?key=xxx stopped working when I finally found out that I have to do more than send BTC to receive my coins - namely open e-mail and click that link to download private key), as Moolah is in prison is there any way to recover my coins?

Thanks.

Nippel66

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

Last chance to buy at 4k satoshi. sys will fly after segwit 2x.

Nice. Just bought.  In Jan Segwit came?

browser01

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

great things await syscoin from this 28/12, it was time; the moon is short  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy CheesyBTCBTCBTCBTC
browser01

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

great things await syscoin from this 28/12, it was time; the moon is short  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy CheesyBTCBTCBTCBTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/comments/7mfegi/were_up_to_091_lets_get_some_activity_in_this_sub/
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:00 PM

I never claimed my presale SYS due to health/ family problems (FML, stupid link https://api.moolah.io/v2/public/ipopair?key=xxx stopped working when I finally found out that I have to do more than send BTC to receive my coins), as Moolah is in prison is there any way to recover my coins?

Thanks.

Are you claiming tokens almost 4 years after ICO ? I appreciate your joke

I can see you were rather active in 2014 and 2015. With no interest in sys.

pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

I never claimed my presale SYS due to health/ family problems (FML, stupid link https://api.moolah.io/v2/public/ipopair?key=xxx stopped working when I finally found out that I have to do more than send BTC to receive my coins), as Moolah is in prison is there any way to recover my coins?

Thanks.

It's not a joke, it's very serious matter for me (I'm seriously thinking of ending everything once and for all).
I tried to claim few months after ICO (01-04-2015) but to no avail. I was even said that if Syscoin Devs get their bitcoins back they won't reimburse me but instead they'll pay back people who helped them with donations for legal fees.

Any funds we receive will be used to pay back people who have loaned us BTC to help us fight this battle + continued development, I'm very sorry there is really no way for us to know who has received or not received Syscoin, there would really be no way for us to reimburse you. Your best bet after filing is to become a creditor of Moolah and go through that route, I'm sorry for your loss.

I posted on btctalk to earn some btc from signature campaign. However I didn't check my email because I had a big backlog due to chronic illness (I can't sit at front of computer for too long -  could post on btctalk from my tablet but checking mail was very difficult), no access to computer/ internet (I lost home) and mailbox problems (I had POP3 mailbox that would hang when viewed via webmail).

Yes, I did forgot about Syscoin but does it mean I should lose them? I forgot about it due to personal/family problems like domestic violence, losing home, moving overseas, suicide threats in family, lack of money etc.

"No interest" - well Syscoin was one of my last 3 crypto investements, all of them happened in 2014 as later I found that I'm unable to use computer for anything serious.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

Thanks.

It's not a joke, it's very serious matter for me (I'm seriously thinking of ending everything once and for all).
I tried to claim few months after ICO (01-04-2015) but to no avail. I was even said that if Syscoin Devs get their bitcoins back they won't reimburse me but instead they'll pay back people who helped them with donations for legal fees.

Any funds we receive will be used to pay back people who have loaned us BTC to help us fight this battle + continued development, I'm very sorry there is really no way for us to know who has received or not received Syscoin, there would really be no way for us to reimburse you. Your best bet after filing is to become a creditor of Moolah and go through that route, I'm sorry for your loss.

I posted on btctalk to earn some btc from signature campaign. However I didn't check my email because I had a big backlog due to chronic illness (I can't sit at front of computer for too long -  could post on btctalk from my tablet but checking mail was very difficult), no access to computer/ internet (I lost home) and mailbox problems (I had POP3 mailbox that would hang when viewed via webmail).

Yes, I did forgot about Syscoin but does it mean I should lose them? I forgot about it due to personal/family problems like domestic violence, losing home, moving overseas, suicide threats in family, lack of money etc.

"No interest" - well Syscoin was one of my last 3 crypto investements, all of them happened in 2014 as later I found that I'm unable to use computer for anything serious.

Strange story my friend .. I know that difficult situations happen, but recovering coins after so long time in my opinion will be impossible. The more, as they wrote, they are unable to check who got them and who did not. In this situation, they would have to pay to anyone who came to them, because they can't verify that. It is not aceptable.
Anyway good luck!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pozmu

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

Strange story my friend .. I know that difficult situations happen, but recovering coins after so long time in my opinion will be impossible. The more, as they wrote, they are unable to check who got them and who did not. In this situation, they would have to pay to anyone who came to them, because they can't verify that. It is not aceptable.
Anyway good luck!

I would like to have 2 things cleared:

1. Did Moolah stole presale coins? I can't check this because it looks like there is no Syscoin 1 blockchain online.

2. Who is in control of Moolah's databases/ websites containing presale info?

I would gladly offer 10 000 SYS for someone who helps recover all my presale coins.

CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

sincerely glad for SYSCOIN success. I invest to this coin from 2016. Wish you to the moon in 2018

bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

Rebranding Update

Over the past month we’ve been working very closely with Ballistic Arts in an effort to perform a major brand overhaul on Syscoin, Blockchain Foundry and its products.

We realize the criticality of this initiative. Blockchain Foundry’s product development efforts focus on using Syscoin as a foundational component. As such we need to ensure both the brand and the information around Syscoin is clear and meaningful. To that end, we’ve identified the need for different marketing messages based on the brand doing the messaging. There are several different brands that we are working on aligning and improving at the moment- Syscoin, Blockmarket, Blockchain Foundry and brands for other products that are still in development.

We wanted to share some of the progress being made in the rebranding efforts. We’re still relatively early on in the process as it has taken some time to get aligned on goals across the brands. We’re still working on the Syscoin brand itself and how that will evolve. We’re taking the time necessary to achieve a result that properly represents Syscoin’s brand direction in 2018 and beyond. The key aspects of this new direction are an open, accessible infrastructure for blockchain application development that presents an opportunity for businesses and consumers alike. The work we’re displaying below is all still considered to be work-in-progress and is only intended as a preview.

Syscoin Website

The Syscoin website is getting a much needed update in Q1 2018. The update will focus on reinforcing the new brand message being developed around Syscoin. The site will be landing page style and highly informative. It will focus on Syscoin’s robust feature set, how to use Syscoin on both desktop and web, products that use Syscoin and services/exchanges that Syscoin is available through. The site will retain its own unique URL but will live within the Blockchain Foundry website, thus the light navigational elements.

Syscoin Website Static Mockup

Rebranding Roadmap

There is still a lot coming in the rebranding pipeline. The Blockmarket Web and Syscoin Masternodes main-net release are coming up quickly. Due to this we’re focusing on elements of the rebranding that will provide maximum value relative to those upcoming releases. Below is a roadmap in rough chronological order relative to the rebranding to give the community an idea of what to expect in the coming months.

This rebranding helps to reinforce Syscoin’s exciting new direction for the new year and further aligns all of the brands within Blockchain Foundry’s umbrella towards the goals which they were intended to be used. Syscoin is not only a decentralized marketplace. It has many more capabilities and uses. Blockmarket is a decentralized marketplace. Syscoin is the infrastructure that Blockmarket utilizes to deliver a decentralized marketplace experience. In this same manner other products that Blockchain Foundry is developing will utilize the Syscoin infrastructure to serve a variety of different use cases beyond decentralized marketplaces. The upcoming releases and the rebranded Syscoin materials will assist in spreading awareness of Syscoin’s capabilities. This should foster even more applications being developed using Syscoin’s infrastructure.

For more information visit Syscoin.org or join us on our Telegram Channels . Slack: join.syscoin.org • Twitter: Syscoin • Facebook: Syscoin
Trade Syscoin at Bittrex.com or Poloniex.com

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/rebranding-update-d1e4403f814a
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:32:35 PM

OP updated with a bunch of news that was missing from Nov 21st 2017 onward  Shocked

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: