Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CEOO

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

tell me, what is the difference between this decentralized market and BitBay (BAY). And also between the new one - https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

I cannot speak for Storiqa as my understanding as it is a crowdsale for something that we released in July of 2014. Syscoin released the world's first decentralized marketplace then and we have been working hard at developing it for ease-of-use and accessibility for the last 4 years.

One comment is that since a huge exchange is already called Bitbay and has been trusted for many years, the fact that they decided to call themselves the same name really leads to confusion every time I try to search for them; I assume this would be the same for potential partners and investors that are looking them up.

DYOR(Do your own research) as they say, we strongly suggest you join our Slack, you can DM me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite.

they say that they have a working product...

"Well because we have a working product that actually exists and has been used for many years. Obviously it makes no sense to support a crowdsale without a product... people shouldn't be getting money without actually doing hard work. And as for SYS there is many threads talking about that... to be honest there is no comparison. BitBay has many more features. In fact we have a "wall of features"  https://bitbay.market/wall-of-features"

SYS wall of features: https://imgur.com/a/XOk0A. Now judge by yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEOO

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

how many coins needs for masternode?

100k sys  Wink
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:14:04 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 08:19:01 PM by sebastien1234

tell me, what is the difference between this decentralized market and BitBay (BAY). And also between the new one - https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

I cannot speak for Storiqa as my understanding as it is a crowdsale for something that we released in July of 2014. Syscoin released the world's first decentralized marketplace then and we have been working hard at developing it for ease-of-use and accessibility for the last 4 years.

One comment is that since a huge exchange is already called Bitbay and has been trusted for many years, the fact that they decided to call themselves the same name really leads to confusion every time I try to search for them; I assume this would be the same for potential partners and investors that are looking them up.

DYOR(Do your own research) as they say, we strongly suggest you join our Slack, you can DM me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite.

"Well because we have a working product that actually exists and has been used for many years. Obviously it makes no sense to support a crowdsale without a product... people shouldn't be getting money without actually doing hard work. And as for SYS there is many threads talking about that... to be honest there is no comparison. BitBay has many more features. In fact we have a "wall of features"  https://bitbay.market/wall-of-features"

I assume that the first comment is regarding Storiqa, the same is true for Syscoin (but in fact, Syscoin came out first working product in July of 2014).

The many threads they are talking about are ones that their community created, I completely disagree that they have more features. I strongly suggest you simply try both applications for yourself to see what you prefer. The wall-of-features is

We also have a wall of features, but we try to stay in the current 2017-2018 to show what we have done and what is up-coming, this wall would be much, much bigger if we included everything/feature we had:

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Can't wait for Blockmarket Web to be released

We can't either Smiley

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

100000 for the up-coming V1 of masternodes.

V2 will allow people to pool their efforts together to run a masternode, reducing the barrier of entry.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

That's quite an accomplishment.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

V2 will allow people to pool their efforts together to run a masternode, reducing the barrier of entry.

Can you go into more detail about the second part or link me somewhere that I can read about it? Say 20 people wanted to split a node, would they all do some hosting, or one of them would have to have a server to run it?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
Provizor-071

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

considering all the moments, I still made a choice in your favor  Wink
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Thanks! We appreciate your comments.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Can you go into more detail about the second part or link me somewhere that I can read about it? Say 20 people wanted to split a node, would they all do some hosting, or one of them would have to have a server to run it?

We don't have any details yet as V2 is in planning/design mode. Stay tuned!

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Our tokens are already available on the market since July 2014, download our most recent "wallet"(but so much more) Blockmarket 1.2 and you can buy Syscoin directly with up to 32 cryptocurrencies using Changelly & Flyp.Me or you can buy it directly on Bittrex, UpBit, Poloniex and a few smaller exchanges.

https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/1.2

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:12:58 AM by sebastien1234

considering all the moments, I still made a choice in your favor  Wink

Thank you, we appreciate the confidence you have showed in our growing team.

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

I'm very bullish on this coin and the dev team. I saw a rumor that Blockchain Foundry wants to IPO?!

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Also I understand that everything is moving at light speed in this space, so I'm not demanding anything, just curious. Thanks.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I'm very bullish on this coin and the dev team. I saw a rumor that Blockchain Foundry wants to IPO?!

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Also I understand that everything is moving at light speed in this space, so I'm not demanding anything, just curious. Thanks.

Yes absolutely, we(Blockchain Foundry Inc) are working on going IPO in Canada very soon.

Anyone can already setup their own version of Blockmarket using the Syscoin API that we have developed to make it easier to integrate Syscoin's features into their own software.

Everything you see in Blockmarket Destop(and more) will be ported over to Blockmarket Web using the power of Masternodes as a hosting service.

Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition: Will allow you to run your own virtual mall on the Syscoin network and earn revenue from merchants; Shopify for the blockchain

Building on Blockmarket Web, the pro edition allows for multi-merchant marketplaces run by operators. Think of it as a virtual mall on the Syscoin blockchain. Mall operators don't have to sell any items themselves but provide the hosted space where other merchants can easily sign up, buy Syscoin, customize their space, and list their items while paying the operator a small fee maintaining the front end. With Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition you can run your own Shopify-like offering secured and powered by the blockchain!

We certainly understand the need for Linux versions and will eventually be working on it on a priority-basis.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Yes absolutely, we(Blockchain Foundry Inc) are working on going IPO in Canada very soon.

Anyone can already setup their own version of Blockmarket using the Syscoin API that we have developed to make it easier to integrate Syscoin's features into their own software.

Everything you see in Blockmarket Destop(and more) will be ported over to Blockmarket Web using the power of Masternodes as a hosting service.

Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition: Will allow you to run your own virtual mall on the Syscoin network and earn revenue from merchants; Shopify for the blockchain

Building on Blockmarket Web, the pro edition allows for multi-merchant marketplaces run by operators. Think of it as a virtual mall on the Syscoin blockchain. Mall operators don't have to sell any items themselves but provide the hosted space where other merchants can easily sign up, buy Syscoin, customize their space, and list their items while paying the operator a small fee maintaining the front end. With Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition you can run your own Shopify-like offering secured and powered by the blockchain!

We certainly understand the need for Linux versions and will eventually be working on it on a priority-basis.

That's awesome people can setup their own markets using your API. Do you collect fee's from theirs markets?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

That's awesome people can setup their own markets using your API. Do you collect fee's from theirs markets?

Also, how much are the fees on Blockmarket?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

Our tokens are already available on the market since July 2014, download our most recent "wallet"(but so much more) Blockmarket 1.2 and you can buy Syscoin directly with up to 32 cryptocurrencies using Changelly & Flyp.Me or you can buy it directly on Bittrex, UpBit, Poloniex and a few smaller exchanges.

https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/1.2

Your market is also built into your wallet?
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Also, how much are the fees on Blockmarket?

Less than 0.04 cents to get started:

A transaction costs 0.017 SYS (less than 2 cents)

-It will cost you one transaction to create an Alias (this is your "identity" or "store name"). Your identity will last for one year unless you pay much more for it to last longer (this is done to prevent name squatting such as is currently done with Domain Names).

-It will cost you another 0.017 SYS to list an item on Blockmarket which will also last 1 year.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

No we do not collect fees from anyone using our API if they run it on their own server, it is completely open-source, although we do offer it as a Blockchain Software offering of the API to be deployed on the Microsoft Azure cloud.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: