Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

On an aside, I contacted Poloniex regarding their wallet issues asking what the problem was - they replied saying they "can't explain" what the problem was.....great  Roll Eyes.

I'm getting pretty tired of Poloniex now tbh, I've not been able to access my coins for weeks now.

Poloniex is a mess.
Probably better to change for BTC --> send to other exchange like Bittrex and turn back into SYS

I would, but they've now disabled their BTC wallet, as well as 15 others!

No reply to my support ticket about a missing BTC deposit either.

Poloniex truly sucks. If they ever get around to getting their act together I'm pulling out completely.

Yeah it's better to stop using Poloniex now that they ask for KYC. Binance is a better option you don't need to give them your info and you can withdraw 2 btc each day

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Creating an Alias with Syscoin-QT 3.0.4.1
IMPORTANT: If your wallet.dat containing Syscoin was created before Syscoin-QT 3.0.2(including all Blockmarket applications), make sure you follow these IMPORTANT instructions first.

Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

@up

But they need upgrade sys to v 3.0 not just only allow to withrawal coins.
They make this many days so I think its not easy for them or they dont care because have more important things to do.
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

Because your coins where sent on the Sys2 chain they have actually not gone anywhere and once they upgrade they should still be in your account.
okinawa

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

On an aside, I contacted Poloniex regarding their wallet issues asking what the problem was - they replied saying they "can't explain" what the problem was.....great  Roll Eyes.

I'm getting pretty tired of Poloniex now tbh, I've not been able to access my coins for weeks now.

Poloniex is a mess.
Probably better to change for BTC --> send to other exchange like Bittrex and turn back into SYS

I would, but they've now disabled their BTC wallet, as well as 15 others!

No reply to my support ticket about a missing BTC deposit either.

Poloniex truly sucks. If they ever get around to getting their act together I'm pulling out completely.

Yeah it's better to stop using Poloniex now that they ask for KYC. Binance is a better option you don't need to give them your info and you can withdraw 2 btc each day

I'm already a verified user & a 2 BTC withdrawal limit per day doesn't suit my requirements. I also can't switch to another exchange because Poloniex are still holding my & many others coins hostage because they're incapable of upgrading & operating their wallets - the pricks!  Angry

If anyone else in the Syscoin community has coins stuck on this shit exchange - can they please start bombarding their support with tickets demanding access to them? They'll only reply with a scripted response, but at least it might get them to finally pull their fingers out their asses & re-enable the wallet again so we can withdraw our coins & GTFO of there.

Feel free to swear at them & call them names too, if you like  Wink Cheesy

Edit:

You can also email Circle, who own Poloniex & hassle them:

support@circle.com

Again, you'll only get a scripted response, but if enough of us contact them demanding action, they might get on the case.

I sold everything that I have on poloniex and convert it to btc then after that I sent all my btc to ledger, I can now sleep better without worrying about exchange hack or frozen fund.

okinawa

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

Poloniex are getting some serious flack over their KYC debacle  http://bitcoinist.com/poloniex-breaks-promises-forces-kyc-legacy-account-holders/

I wouldn't be surprised if Circle are planning an exit scam for Poloniex, that would be typical Goldman Sachs behavior.

@devs - any updates on the wallet there? - I really want to get my SYS out of that hell hole before they go AWOL.

An exit scam ? Are you really serious ? I think goldman sachs is too legit to do something like this, people will lose trust in their company.

Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

I hear Syscoin 3.0 is now live, right? That's some awesome news right there, I want to congratulate you.
I was a strong supporter since day one, it's so rewarding to Syscoin grow/evolve/get better & better.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Is there a limit for how many masternodes u can run in one wallet? someone told, its limited to 11 nodes per wallet, is that true?

I first time heard. But already more than 1000 Masternodes its more than 100 milion coins in Masternodes so its 20% circulation supply in on Masternodes. And still Poloniex holders cant withrawal they sys as v3.0 sys or any version sys. If even true its simple avoid because many wallets have more than 1,1 milion coins. So if they no have problems so its easy or dont exist any limits.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Is there a limit for how many masternodes u can run in one wallet? someone told, its limited to 11 nodes per wallet, is that true?

I first time heard. But already more than 1000 Masternodes its more than 100 milion coins in Masternodes so its 20% circulation supply in on Masternodes. And still Poloniex holders cant withrawal they sys as v3.0 sys or any version sys. If even true its simple avoid because many wallets have more than 1,1 milion coins. So if they no have problems so its easy or dont exist any limits.

Please tell me how can I run the master node? As it requires SYS coins?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
okinawa

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Another week passes & I still can't access my funds on Poloniex....

@devs: How much longer is this going to continue?

Devs?  I need my coins back.

Edit: Meanwhile, the dump continues - either by Poloniex or someone who knows something.....

I don't think the syscoin devs can do anything for your coins, maybe try to contact the SEC on poloniex to see if they can do anything.

IGreek

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Edit: Meanwhile, the dump continues - either by Poloniex or someone who knows something.....

I don't think the syscoin devs can do anything for your coins, maybe try to contact the SEC on poloniex to see if they can do anything.

SYS team has stated several times they have asked what the problem was, Polo said there were problems, SYS team provided fixes and Polo has all but stopped answering to inquiries. If it doesn't show sketchy Polo is, including what they've done similiar with other coins in the last few weeks, I don't know what is
IGreek

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

SYS team has stated several times they have asked what the problem was, Polo said there were problems, SYS team provided fixes and Polo has all but stopped answering to inquiries. If it doesn't show sketchy Polo is, including what they've done similiar with other coins in the last few weeks, I don't know what is

And you are who?  I was addressing the devs - do you speak for them?

I'm not the only one with Syscoins stuck there - devs should be actively pushing Poloniex to get their wallet online & posting updates so the Syscoin faithful can access their funds.

The last thing I or anyone else wants to hear is some noob account telling us how lazy Poloniex are, we know that already.

This situation reflects badly on Syscoin & is cause for great concern for everyone who has funds there.

This should have been sorted weeks ago.

Devs don't actively participate in the thread, if you have't noticed. Several reasons why, including BCF being listed publicly, on why it's hard for them to communicate what they want at the moment. They are in the slack all the time answering questions and concerns. I'm just am part of the slack SYS community and like helping where I can try and answer questions. One reason the SCMT was created. Join the slack. It's a concern everyone has voiced and the team has shown that they are pushing, but it's not getting places strictly because of Polo. They ignore inquiries, they ignore everything. Sys isn't the only coin having the problem at the moment, if you look around.

You aren't the only one stuck in that mess. Plenty of other individuals stuck with a few masternodes worth each, on Polo. I'm just glad I never had that problem cause I trade on Bittrex. It doesn't reflect badly at all, as they are doing everything they can and not receiving responses. Polo is a garbage exchange and shows it time and time again. Have you not seen any recent news about them at all? Nothing good can come from now being backed by Goldman Sachs.

I apologize that I'm a "noob" account and that offends you, when I was trying to answer your question. Plenty of other places with that have the information you are looking for other than here. Sorry that my "info" isn't good for you since I'm a "noob".
IGreek

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:10:38 AM

Apology accepted. Thanks for the useless info, pointing out the obvious & for telling me things I already knew.

Now go back to slack.

I'll continue to air my grievances on this forum until the issue is resolved, because that's what forums are for.

Noob  Roll Eyes

You seem like such a swell guy. Must be hard for you walking through life with such a grandeur sense of stupidity...or shall I say easy. Best of luck man, seems like you'll need it.

Now, I remember why I dont post on this forum. It's the twelve year old corner of the crypto community. "When lambo?", "when moon?" "Roadmap??"

Useless info that answers your questions. Go knock on Polo's door and get an answer from them. Plenty of others have tried. Once again, you're not the only one with the problem big man
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

I'm not the only one with Syscoins stuck there - devs should be actively pushing Poloniex to get their wallet online & posting updates so the Syscoin faithful can access their funds.

The last thing I or anyone else wants to hear is some noob account telling us how lazy Poloniex are, we know that already.

This situation reflects badly on Syscoin & is cause for great concern for everyone who has funds there.

I'm in contact with Poloniex, all I can really say is that we are waiting for them to upgrade. We provided them with what they required and we are awaiting response, only Poloniex can tell you the current cause of the delay.

Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Syscoin Community Weekly Update #3
This weekly update is written by the community for the community, to bring you all the latest Syscoin, Blockchain Foundry and SCMT news! Thank you to our Slack member @blgh for compiling this update.
https://medium.com/@syscoincommunity/syscoin-community-weekly-update-3-51f6e1b0686d

okinawa

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I'm in contact with Poloniex, all I can really say is that we are waiting for them to upgrade. We provided them with what they required and we are awaiting response, only Poloniex can tell you the current cause of the delay.

I hope it will be solve as soon as possible, people are getting really angry over here. I don't want people to create fud on the syscoin project or team because their coins are stuck on polo.

IGreek

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 05:13:05 PM by IGreek

WTF?!!

Like it or not, bitcointalk is the defacto place where the general public come to for coin info, as well as long term members who have supported this & other coins from the beginning. Abandoning this forum & hurling insults at any man or woman who has lost access to their funds as well as flaming bitcointalk itself is not marketing, it is suicide PR. It also looks pathetic.

There you go, rant over. All you guys basically need to do is get your priorities right, pull your fingers out & clean-up your act here by updating your ANN page every now & then & keep members up to date more often - that's not too hard I think?  As for the Poloniex situation, start shouting & screaming at them with legal threats or something, because if I & everyone else losses their funds there it may well be the death bell for Syscoin too. Nobody wants that.

Either you blatantly chose to ignore the fact that the other guy started hurling insults at me prior, or you are ignoring that fact. I came here to inform him what I knew of the question he was asking, yet he kept dismissing me because I'm not a member of the team. I got a team member, via slack, to come in here and they gave the same answer I gave. Imagine that. Before you start taking sides and defending someone that starts "hurling insults" go back and see how it transpired.

SCMT was started because, as I said, with BCF going public in Canada the SYS team can not communicate the way they want to. Community members in the slack were getting tired of it, just as I've gotten tired of how outdated this thread is and try to reply but get met with insults. Get what I'm saying? SCMT was started to compile what is going on with SYS at the moment and display it, something the SYS team can not do. So is community members who want more to get done, marketing wise, started it. How is that a bad thing at all?

As I said, I've tried replying to questions in this thread, because I hate seeing people trash on SYS when there is other ways of communication within the community. Yes this thread is outdated and yes it should be updated, but I dont see that happening. If you go back and look Sebastian used to answer a lot more in this thread. Hasn't happened in the last months because of the reasons I've mentioned above. It's cut and dry. As I said to the other individual, come and join the slack and ask your questions. Everyone knows we ask and others ask the same questions that are asked here and we get answers. I try to bring answers here and then get shit on for it. I've got the same username everywhere by the way, including slack, so good luck with the "fake account" argument. I'm all for civility, but not when I try and help and get shit for no reason.

Edit: I see what's going on now.
emceea

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

In this thread: Some guy/gal blowing off steam because they were stupid enough to leave their coins on an exchange. Nothing to do with the Syscoin project in any way. Believe it or not crypto devs tend not to call the shots at third party exchanges....
emceea

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Troll ^^

Possibly IconFirm

Have a look at the GitHub if you're worried about progress... Or read the Twitter feed. Join the Slack channel. There are many good ways to keep up to date, BitcoinTalk is not one of them Smiley

https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin

https://twitter.com/syscoin
join.syscoin.org
CEOO

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

rekt Fanboy ^^

So, show me the roadmap and the BM3

Business objectives/roadmap: https://imgur.com/20iIfJC, taken from CSE webfile.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: