Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Bitcoin's value comes from consensus. It is also the source of all virtual currencies.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Bitcoin is the first crypto introduce in the market that makes it known. Saving bitcoin is very advantageous because it continue to gain and profitable as the market increases it's value.

For me, bitcoin is future that is why we should have something like this in our wallet that we can be proud of in the future especially that we know that bitcoin is really a great help, so don't bother to think twice whether we are going to hold or withdraw it.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

I think bitcoin has many advantages.
1. bitcoin prices change rapidly. It can increase from $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 within hours.
2. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can participate in bitcoin anywhere.
3. Bitcoin is highly secure, quick and tax free.
4. Bitcoin is free, not controlled by any government.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Bitcoin is good for long term investment because of the market's volatility and it is also being used by different online stores as their payment method so we can guarantee that bitcoins does really have a bright future if you keep on holding your coins.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

I believe that it will stunning future of bitcoin. If we look of the popularity of the crypt currencies levels so we found bitcoin on the top. People are interesting to investment. This is only one crypt currency which can give us benefits only if we work hard and do patience work.Everyday bitcoin become famous, Future will be bright if the present is good. No doubt bitcoin has high demand, its future will be bright.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Future. The popularity of virtual currencies is getting bigger, because they are innovative and unexpectedly appearing making a fuss on the market. In the present situation, one can expect development of this sector rather than winding up. In the coming years, there may be more stability due to the increase in the use of virtual currencies in payments, and the decrease in the strength of speculators. States and central banks are looking closely at the accelerating virtual currencies, many of them see them as a threat. It should be the other way round, a government or a central bank that favors crypto-currencies is an innovative government that conforms to the global trend. Virtual currencies grow in strength and nothing will change, only the users who have trusted them can do it.
FanaMerahJambu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency. It is the first cryptocurrency, has the advantage of anonymity, is the medium of virtual transactions, and is the first cryptocurrency that appears in the blockchain.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Bitcoin is very good currency in many cases. For example you have your money without any taxes and other problems and also you can use bitcoin all over the world without any problems.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

Bitcoin is the world's first distributed virtual currency, and bitcoin and its network users are made and produced by users, not by Banks. Decentralization is the guarantee of the security and freedom of bitcoin.
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

So many advantages of bitcoin like change people life and help them to renew what they have lost.And to secure our account in bitcoin which is in your account that only you can access and secure the future.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin. You can obtain bitcoin if many different ways like, mining, investing, trading, gambling and more. Bitcoin is also a digital currency that is decentralized and can work without a central bank or single administrator. The bitcoin’s capability is superb that you can transact your money anonymously with less fee and easily. Also, you use it to buy the things that you want as long they accept bitcoin as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: