Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 12133 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

Dogie's job is over & done with,there will be no more ASIC manufacturers bringing new miners to be reviewed.

Only Avalon & Bitmain MAY have next gen miners & you guys will buy em no matter what the price or quality & then bitch about how hard it is to ROI with em  Cheesy

Sooo,dogie will be looking for a new job,you guys should rejoice in that!!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjosephs

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:48:28 AM

Wow there is an incredible amount of poo-flinging in this thread.

My inner chimpanzee is aroused.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:58:37 AM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much.
I don't think the (alleged) lie that dogie said is relevant to anything. What dogie paid to his attorney is between him and his lawyer. It is also not uncommon for attorneys to work on contingencies in that they do not get paid unless they win (and/or settle in their favor) the case and collect on the judgment.

I believe that the primary issue that dogie is owed a substantial amount of money from Spondoolies-Tech, as well as the fact that Spondoolies-Tech took substantial amounts of money under questionable circumstances.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:05:59 AM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much.
I don't think the (alleged) lie that dogie said is relevant to anything. What dogie paid to his attorney is between him and his lawyer. It is also not uncommon for attorneys to work on contingencies in that they do not get paid unless they win (and/or settle in their favor) the case and collect on the judgment.

I believe that the primary issue that dogie is owed a substantial amount of money from Spondoolies-Tech, as well as the fact that Spondoolies-Tech took substantial amounts of money under questionable circumstances.

Spondoolies may have preferentially/illegally paid RoadStress using money/coins owed to dogie and other creditors.

The bankruptcy court should be looking into when/why RoadStress was paid before/instead of dogie and other creditors, how much he was paid to shill and attack, and whether it's worth clawing back those (cash or BTC?) assets.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:10:54 AM

Change the thread's subject to Grammar School Updates.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:14:29 AM

Why not move this to Meta, Scam Accusations or shit even the Marketplace since it claims "Assets for Sale".

Nobody gives a shit about your lawsuit against SPT.  All this thread does is take away from the people wanting to look at Hardware threads.

Also, if you have an attorney I cannot believe that he thinks it's ok for you to behave like this, certainly it will be used against you in court.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:16:16 AM

This is just another dogie  spam, bullying, conspiracy posts and insults another  forum members  thread.
He opened it after that, if it became clear that after Spondoolies   bankruptcy he can not return anything which has already been paid.

Can anyone to explain why this topic is still in Hardware thread? 

+1. This belongs in the feedback/trust/scam subforum(s) since its nothing to do with hardware at all at this point, particularly with the rediculous 3-way trolling

Then neither does the other Spondoolies-Tech thread. This is the sister, non moderated version and they are tied together.

no the spondoolies thread actually spans hundred of pages and thousands of posts about their hardware.

this thread is a 4-page shitstorm of accusations and trolling that you simply titled to lok like it is a sister thread. move it to scam accusations

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:40:55 AM

Can you explain to me why you keep avoiding my questions, JJ ?

Because you're stupid, trying personalize me.
My friend was staying temporarily in the United States.  (Florida) His initials are J.J.
I used his address for a several package. For example,  for two Titan. The latter will arrive tomorrow to Estonia with Jaan. But this does not mean that I would be Jaan J.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:42:44 AM

no the spondoolies thread actually spans hundred of pages and thousands of posts about their hardware.
This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer, whether people use it responsibly - including you continuing what you consider OT - is on the poster not the thread. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. That's how this works, and its rather strange to now claim that discussion about a company isn't relavent to the company's thread as it was with BFL, Bitmain, Bitfury, Canaan Creative, Bitmain etc etc.

Nobody gives a shit about your lawsuit against SPT. 
And no one needs to, but its certainly relevant against a thread about SPT.

All this thread does is take away from the people wanting to look at Hardware threads.
Hardware is slow enough that threads are still on the front page after not having fresh posts for over a week. Take a look yourself.

since it claims "Assets for Sale".
You realise that this includes a portfolio of mining related patents. You know, the ones that help design and build hardware.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

Do you know for a fact that another chip wasn't in the works?
"In the works" doesn't pay the investors any more than "dogie's 300000PH miner using only 5W its in the works coming 3017" is "in the works".

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

Indeed! A whole 0.12 BTC to shut him up ROFL! Really??!!
tldr: yes. You're free to read back through that thread, he trolled them for a long time until they felt forced to pay him. You might think that's sad but then ... well ... you just worked it out.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

I never got any payment from Spondoolies Tech.  This is another dogie lie.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:54:12 AM

. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. ..

This is not - not moderated thread.
Only six of my posts have been deleted here, thanks to your friend moderator.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

I never got any payment from Spondoolies Tech.  This is another dogie lie.

You see we're all just trying to make sense of your illogical actions, and it just happens to be the most likely scenario out of:
1. You take payment directly or indirectly, to troll people
2. You troll people in order to extort payments from people
3. You control more than one account
4. You're just naturally this crazy.

If not, what made you stop spamming stuff like this:

But its name is 23 x S7 not Spondoo- Lies Tech.

With SP you mean   SpondooLIES-TECH ?

Quote from: Tupsu link=topic=1217881.msg12772670#msg12772670
I do not think that Spondo-LIES-TECH   gives the answer, if you ask for SP50 . This is a small amount of many, not big budget.

As far as my hair color, it has been the same for 20 years. Grey.
And Con artists  I feel far away.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=295386 <--- **Its a link to Spondoolies-Tech's profile**

For me is SPONDOO - LIES TECH dead. R.I.P.

But since you announced here a long time ago , that Guy Is Your Friend , then your opinion is not particularly reliable.

Heck, you even voiced your support for me over Spondoolies-Tech over this exact issue!

What's laughable is all of the comments on them becoming KNC like with a one sided post from someone regularly bashed on the forms for having shit integrity. I am very interested in what Spondoolies has to say and am keeping an open mind given the circumstances..

If you  really are  open mind, then you can understand, that home miners is no longer needed from Spondoolies.

And in this fight, I'm in dogies  side.
Although I does not like him at all, he is currently right.

Oops, we can not sell miners anymore, is no excuse for not complying the given  promises.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:19:21 AM

We never paid "not to troll" or for anything similar.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

You see we're all just trying to make sense of your illogical actions, and it just happens to be the most likely scenario out of:

I am just naturally this crazy fighting against you spammer dogie, you are abuser the trust rating system, not me.
You were the one who SPAM my Thrust Rate with red spamm and two times. I've never responded to this with red comment.

It's just a low intelligence, what do you show there.
You lose this battle with me, and you know it yourself sending me PS on: January 23, 2016, 10:29:44 PM .

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:40:35 PM

I am just naturally this crazy fighting against you spammer dogie, you are abuser the trust rating system, not me.
You were the one who SPAM my Thrust Rate with red spamm and two times. I've never responded to this with red comment.

It's just a low intelligence, what do you show there.
You lose this battle with me, and you know it yourself sending me PS on: January 23, 2016, 10:29:44 PM .

So the reason you're arguing here is because I'm the one posting, and you don't particularly care about what it is you're arguing about. You know what that is? Trolling. There is no "battle" with you and seriously no one cares about any sort of vendetta you have. Find another hobby, dude.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:02:18 PM

This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer, whether people use it responsibly - including you continuing what you consider OT - is on the poster not the thread. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. That's how this works, and its rather strange to now claim that discussion about a company isn't relavent to the company's thread as it was with BFL, Bitmain, Bitfury, Canaan Creative, Bitmain etc etc.

well i dont consider it hardware. Its a downhill shit-valanche thats gaining momentum before someone moves it to the correct sub-forum.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:09:28 PM

well i dont consider it hardware. Its a downhill shit-valanche thats gaining momentum before someone moves it to the correct sub-forum.

+1

More dogie trash to wade through.  This shit doesn't belong here.  It's not a "sister thread".
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

You clearly missed the removal of "security of funds", but I will stop insisting on it.

This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer

The hardware manufacturer that you are talking about doesn't exists anymore since it's in liquidation. Do you have a real valid reason for this thread to be here?

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:45:29 PM

+1

More dogie trash to wade through.  This shit doesn't belong here.  It's not a "sister thread".

+100

Abysmal thread.  Why don't the mods move it to where it belongs?  Or isn't there a "tantrums" sub-thread?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: