Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260018 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:50:11 PM

I don't know the other side of the story. I am judging by what is posted here and for the moment it seems that only dogie is complaining. Do you know the other side? You don't, but it seems that you made your judgement already without hearing the other side story.

I'm judging by what is posted here too, the fact that only dogie is complaining about not receiving his commision tends to suggest that he's the only one this has happened too.  Therefore its not a huge leap to assume that this may be personal based on the previous relationship.  Note that I said assume, I haven't made my mind up and Guy is welcome to join in and post the other side of the story.

There are others, but as their largest affiliate by quite a way I'm more likely to make noise than someone owed $100 who's forgotten about it. They also pulled the terms changing twice on me and less likely anyone else as I joined from day 0.

Hi Dogie,

I was in the top 3 affiliates for Spondoolies and have also participated in affiliate schemes for other mining hardware companies.

I wanted to get involved in the discussion on here to tell everyone about my experiences with the scheme: I wrote to Spondoolies in April of last year and asked if they had a system that was similar to the one run by Kncminer (Sell 10 miners, get a bonus) Gadi wrote back and explained that their affiliate scheme was slightly different and I was told about the 3 tiered system that meant that commission was increased at certain points (10% for conversions between $100,000 and $500,000 in one quarter) I quickly reached $500,000 worth of sales, however well before I reached that point, Gadi got in touch and said that unfortunately that was not sustainable for themselves and it would be a straight 5%. I was slightly disappointed, as anyone would be, but he'd got in touch before I reached the 10% and was completely honest about the situation.

Over the next few months I continued to make sales, and the team over at Spondoolies Tech were in constant communication with me, reaching out to tell me about new product launches, asking if I needed banners, chatting about conversions and asking about when I'd like to convert my commission into store credit so I could purchase hardware. When I decided to purchase hardware using my commission the process was simple and quick, there was no reluctance from Spondoolies to fulfil their "end of the bargain" unlike other companies I've dealt with.

To summarise my experience: Spondoolies were very honest with me, the communication and transparency was perfect and when it came to redeeming my commission the experience was simple and often very quick.

In total I earned over 10 machines from Spondoolies reseller scheme, some evidence included below.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 07:40:02 PM

I quickly reached $500,000 worth of sales, however well before I reached that point, Gadi got in touch and said that unfortunately that was not sustainable for themselves and it would be a straight 5%. I was slightly disappointed, as anyone would be, but he'd got in touch before I reached the 10% and was completely honest about the situation.

The difference in my case is that they decided after the sale had been made, and once Guy had had a chance to speak to Gadi. Do you have a timestamp on when you were told it was no longer tiered?

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:06:01 PM

I don't know the other side of the story. I am judging by what is posted here and for the moment it seems that only dogie is complaining. Do you know the other side? You don't, but it seems that you made your judgement already without hearing the other side story.

I'm judging by what is posted here too, the fact that only dogie is complaining about not receiving his commision tends to suggest that he's the only one this has happened too.  Therefore its not a huge leap to assume that this may be personal based on the previous relationship.  Note that I said assume, I haven't made my mind up and Guy is welcome to join in and post the other side of the story.

There are others, but as their largest affiliate by quite a way I'm more likely to make noise than someone owed $100 who's forgotten about it. They also pulled the terms changing twice on me and less likely anyone else as I joined from day 0.

The example that you provided isn't really an example, because that guy has voluntarily signed up for the hardware option, NOT CASH. So it doesn't qualify as an example and it has nothing to do with your situation.

So please eat more shit and then come back here to tell us how good was it!

Hedgy (hi fella hope you are good !!) is slightly different as he chose the hardware credit initially and wanted to change to cash, I can sort of understand SP's position on that, but it gets murky when they have no stock left to use it on then they really should have settled up in BTC.

Just another example of dogie's crappy character.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 11:09:12 PM

I'm judging by what is posted here too, the fact that only dogie is complaining about not receiving his commision tends to suggest that he's the only one this has happened too.  Therefore its not a huge leap to assume that this may be personal based on the previous relationship.  Note that I said assume, I haven't made my mind up and Guy is welcome to join in and post the other side of the story.

The example that you provided isn't really an example, because that guy has voluntarily signed up for the hardware option, NOT CASH. So it doesn't qualify as an example and it has nothing to do with your situation.

So please eat more shit and then come back here to tell us how good was it!

Hedgy (hi fella hope you are good !!) is slightly different as he chose the hardware credit initially and wanted to change to cash, I can sort of understand SP's position on that, but it gets murky when they have no stock left to use it on then they really should have settled up in BTC.

Just another example of dogie's crappy character.

Its an example of someone who has a balance with Spondoolies that they refuse to / are unable to pay. You're attitude is doing a good job proving everything else that was said about you though.

vpn1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:14:33 PM

The particular individual in question was caught red handed hiding affiliate URL's in his 'independent' reviews, and when caught, scoffed, that the expert who caught him, was no one since they had one post to their name. Effectively denying it to those in the clueless ness.

IE. Complainant is a sketchy non straight shooter to begin with.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:13:10 AM

This user's password was reset recently.

The particular individual in question was caught red handed hiding affiliate URL's in his 'independent' reviews, and when caught, scoffed, that the expert who caught him, was no one since they had one post to their name. Effectively denying it to those in the clueless ness.

An account which hasn't posted in nearly a year, and has only ever posted in Spondoolies' thread, interesting...

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:20:15 AM

stop fighting like children!
We want s7 competitor from Spondoolies already !
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:25:55 AM

Perhaps you need.
I do not need an increase in network Hashrate.

For me is SPONDOO - LIES TECH dead. R.I.P.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:06:17 PM

Perhaps you need.

For me is SPONDOO - LIES TECH dead. R.I.P.

What's laughable is all of the comments on them becoming KNC like with a one sided post from someone regularly bashed on the forms for having shit integrity. I am very interested in what Spondoolies has to say and am keeping an open mind given the circumstances..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:21:21 PM

Perhaps you need.

For me is SPONDOO - LIES TECH dead. R.I.P.

What's laughable is all of the comments on them becoming KNC like with a one sided post from someone regularly bashed on the forms for having shit integrity. I am very interested in what Spondoolies has to say and am keeping an open mind given the circumstances..

The account has been online every day since they were posted.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:54:35 PM

If you  really are  open mind, then you can understand, that home miners is no longer needed from Spondoolies.

And in this fight, I'm in dogies  side.
Although I does not like him at all, he is currently right.

Oops, we can not sell miners anymore, is no excuse for not complying the given  promises.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:00:33 PM

If you  really are  open mind, then you can understand, that home miners is no longer needed from Spondoolies.

And in this fight, I'm in dogies  side.

Oops, we can not sell miners anymore, is no excuse for not complying the given  promises.

I think we are talking about separate things here, you are somehow linking Spondoolies decision to offer, or not offer home miners to the fact that dogie may or may not have a claim.. About as relevant to this post as your hair color is...

To dogie's point about Spondoolies being online every day, wondering why they haven't spoken up and first thought that comes to mind is that they may be pursuing legal action against him, that is one prime reason to go silent.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:36:35 PM

I think we are talking about separate things here, you are somehow linking Spondoolies decision to offer, or not offer home miners to the fact that dogie may or may not have a claim.. About as relevant to this post as your hair color is...

To dogie's point about Spondoolies being online every day, wondering why they haven't spoken up and first thought that comes to mind is that they may be pursuing legal action against him, that is one prime reason to go silent.

Spondoolies can not do anything to answer.   
They have already sent their spokesperson to clarify.

Don't base your opinion on a single isolated incident like this reported by a (very) problematic dude without hearing the other side story.

Edited: Added more words to my statement.

As far as my hair color, it has been the same for 20 years. Grey.
And Con artists  I feel far away.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=295386

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:54:04 PM

If you  really are  open mind, then you can understand, that home miners is no longer needed from Spondoolies.

And in this fight, I'm in dogies  side.

Oops, we can not sell miners anymore, is no excuse for not complying the given  promises.

We may have only heard half of the story.  But what would they be going after Dogie on legal action? 

Don't think we have heard that side of story unless I missed something.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:40:33 PM

Well since you have grey hair for over 20 years you know that we don't live in a fair world: I see dogie as having +40 trust rating and he is complaining that he is not being paid as he should be. Not a fair world at all.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:52:04 PM

Well since you have grey hair for over 20 years you know that we don't live in a fair world: I see dogie as having +40 trust rating and he is complaining that he is not being paid as he should be. Not a fair world at all.

Spondoolies did not pay me 0.12 BTC which they promised to pay me in November last year.   Grin
What then to speak  of even greater amounts.

But since you announced here a long time ago , that Guy Is Your Friend , then your opinion is not particularly reliable.
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:21:29 PM

Spondoolies did not pay me 0.12 BTC which they promised to pay me in November last year.   Grin

But since you announced here a long time ago , that Guy Is Your Friend , then your opinion is not particularly reliable.
Don't know the reason we've missed it. PM your order number and address.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

Welcome back!  Any word you can tell us on next gen? Smiley

Will regular customer be able to buy?  I'm still hoping so!
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:27:52 PM

Welcome back!  Any word you can tell us on next gen? Smiley

Will regular customer be able to buy?  I'm still hoping so!
Since we're merging with public company, I need to be careful with my public statements about our status and developments.
Public statements need to be "edgarizer".
All I can say is "soon"

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
TuffToad

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 03:09:50 PM by TuffToad

Thank you SP.

For those not familiar with the word "EDGARizer" it refers to Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval a online public accessible database set up by the US SEC (United States Securities Exchange Commission) set up by the The Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations ("OCIE") to protect investors & future investors through administering the SEC's nationwide examination and inspection that all parties have equal access to information provided by any party related to a "Public Companies" activity.

What is EDGAR?  EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is an online public database from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). EDGAR performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance, and forwarding of submissions by companies and others who are required by law to file forms with the SEC.

EGAR’s primary purpose is to increase the efficiency and fairness of the securities market by accelerating the receipt, acceptance, dissemination and analysis of time-sensitive corporate information filed with the SEC. A secondary purpose of EDGAR is to provide transparency in the marketplace by making documents that have been filed quickly available to investors over the Internet.

For Important Information About EDGAR please see https://www.sec.gov/edgar/aboutedgar.htm

Thank you for your time I hope this helps any members on this form to understand "The Dome-of-Silence" (or those familiar with Get Smart episode 1 "Cone of Silence") that SP is held to.

/s/ TuffToad
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: