Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBillions GBBG  (Read 51687 times)
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:39:13 PM

On this site I have probably got none from my signature link since it seems to be full of morons that think everything is a scam.

People think you are a scam because you present yourself as such. Your forum picture, the "ride the wave," etc, etc.
Not to mention the automatic defensive responses that are intended to make doubters feel like idiots.
To be perfectly honest, I have dismissed you without even trying to understand anything, simply because of the whole way everything is presented.
As Per examples in your last post alone:
--> Defensive comments
--> Insulting comments
--> Reverse Psychology
--> Attempt to make those not interested feel like idiots

ie. Attacking advertising intended to pressure people often used by scammers.

You are calling me a liar with no proof that I am lying. You are calling me a scammer without knowing me at all and with no history of me ever scamming anybody in my life. You call me the owner just because nobody else posts here which is mainly due to the responses that have been given here. There are facebook groups, skype groups and I know at least a few people there have seen this thread and comment how stupid they think you guys are for thinking the way you do. They wont post because they know you will start attacking them as well.

You say the numbers I post are bogus, well I just copied that from the member area so sure I can't say they are right. I do know that I have been checking the gofundme page (http://www.gofundme.com/bitbillions)and also the paid referrals list in the member area. Now sure they might be able to fudge figures on the referrals paid and even the numbers joining but they cannot fudge figures on the gofundme page because it is an independant entity. There is currently 470 donations on it totalling $15,845 so I would say the figures given in the members area are pretty much on the mark.

If you all want to be blind to the possibility that you are all wrong then instead of abusing me all the time and telling the world that I am a scammer and BitBillions is a ponzi. Maybe you should give it a bit of time and watch how things develop. So far they have announced two things that are going to be launched in April and I am sure there will be much more in time. The launch is supposed to be in July so in reality they do not need to release anything before then if they didn't want to but it looks like they will.

I'm sure there has to be some sensible people (aka "the only sensible people are those who think like me") on this forum and I never in my wildest dreams expected to be attacked so harshly by one and all, just for letting people know about a business launching that wants to do everything in bitcoins. I expected people here would be happy to see another business promoting bitcoins. Already there is over 1000 applications to BitBillions which means probably 1000 people that may never have heard about bitcoins before now at least know about it. That figure will grow and can only benefit bitcoin.

I came here not knowing anyone here. Those that do know me elsewhere know what I am like and I am well respected. That is why I have had a good number join bitbillions as my referrals. They know I can be trusted and trust my judgement when I recommended it to them. If I was like you all label me I would not have that respect.

I should be really angry(that is the last thing you should be) at all I have been called in here but I will just wait until the day you have to admit you were so very very wrong about me in particular, and secondly about bitbillions. Then I will look forward to your apologies which if you are decent people I know I will be getting.
In summary, if you don't think like me, you are an idiot. Fuck everyone who doesn't agree with me. If you don't buy into bitbillions, you will be sorry. None of you are entitled to your opinions and all of you should agree with me because I say so.
These kind of statement make you look like a scammer doing anything possible to get people to sign up for bitbillions. My instinct is to stay away.

I am well respected
Then you must not talk like you do here, in real life. Maybe if you respected others here, you would get respect back. Those that troll, should be ignored because trolling back will just reduce respect for you. Some people who have seen Josh's (from BFL) more insulting comments, even through they may actually have been called for, have lost respect for him. I have lost respect for you because I see the way you talk to people here.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 12:43:53 AM

As Per examples in your last post alone:
--> Defensive comments
--> Insulting comments
--> Reverse Psychology
--> Attempt to make those not interested feel like idiots

ie. Attacking advertising intended to pressure people often used by scammers.

In summary, if you don't think like me, you are an idiot. Fuck everyone who doesn't agree with me. If you don't buy into bitbillions, you will be sorry. None of you are entitled to your opinions and all of you should agree with me because I say so.
These kind of statement make you look like a scammer doing anything possible to get people to sign up for bitbillions. My instinct is to stay away.

I am well respected
Then you must not talk like you do here, in real life. Maybe if you respected others here, you would get respect back. Those that troll, should be ignored because trolling back will just reduce respect for you. Some people who have seen Josh's (from BFL) more insulting comments, even through they may actually have been called for, have lost respect for him. I have lost respect for you because I see the way you talk to people here.

Maybe you are right about the trolling however it seemed to be way beyond trolling. When there is one or two people that put out a comment that does it it can be picked as trolling (as I did earlier in the conversation. But when yu are being attacked on all sides then it is more than trolling it is a community attitude. I disagree with some points here though. I do not think people are idiots if they don't join if you read the comment it was the thoughts of some friends that have mentioned seeing this thread to me. But yes I don't mince words either, I said that from the very start. it is usually the opposite way around though when I am calling another program a ponzi and they are blind to the fact and don't like me saying that . This time I am saying it isnt and you guys are all against me.

Respect is earned, you are right. How do you earn respect when from the very first post showing this business, I have had people here labelling me a scammer. All I did was post the details I had from the site. I have answered why I believe it is not a scam and I have had people dismiss it all as 'that's what a scammer would say'. Well that's also what a legitimate person would say as well.

I don't think there was any 'attacking advertising'.

No that is incorrect. I don't mind if people don't want to join, that is their decision. But I would like a bit of thought made about it. Instead of labeling it and labeling me, having a more open mind and giving it a chance to prove itself. That doesn't mean you have to join, but as I have said, keep an eye on what it is doing, watch it's progress, see how it develops. If you guys are right it simply wouldn't develop at all. But you can't say it hasn't when it is still within a prelaunch, give it a chance.

I would prefer some conversation on what they could be doing, what they might develop, what would be good, what wouldn't. For example, they announced they are going to have a bitcoin fund and although it says what they plan to do there could be discussion on what and where they might/should/should not invest in
The fund managers will make every reasonable attempt to place bitcoins into solid, dependable opportunities that have been thoroughly investigated, vetted, and assessed. The primary philosophy will center around arbitrage and revenue share potentials and risk analysis.

By the way it seems in here, they might not have any 'dependable opportunities' to invest in from within the bitcoin community. According to you guys there is only scams which never pay. Am I wrong? I know there are legitimate businesses that accept bitcoins but you aren't going to invest in the brick and mortar companies, I don't think the sharemarket accepts bitcoins. So personally I do not know where they might invest. That is something that could be discussed.

If anyone wants to talk to me outside this forum I'm happy to do so, whatever way you feel about it. I'm not going to change the way I feel about it, unless they so something that causes me to. Right now it's just getting better and despite tying the donation price to bitcoin value, the people joining have not slowed down even though the value has doubled since this started.

So in summary as you put before. Everyone has a choice that is theirs to make. Nobody should make them feel bad about that choice. People can advise that they think there are factors that should be considered but ultimately it is their choice.

Let's try to move the discussion into a discussion instead of seeing who can attack it the most.

What if this is for real...what do you think they will develop. Considering they are focused on just doing things that involve bitcoins I suppose it is more limited, or is it? Maybe bitcoins are becoming known enough that there will be a lot more companies opening up to them now. Or are bitcoins still considered a fad?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 12:54:18 AM

Is there an affiliate program?

I don't think there's anything beyond an "affiliate program" to this venture...

It is a revenue share program. Once there is revenue to share that is. It is supposed to start in July.

Our premium services will include advertising, payment processing and currency exchange just to name a few. Monthly revenues will be shared with GBBG members

Right now they are accepting Founder Memberships based on a 1 BTC or equivalent (through gofundme) donation. People can still signup free but will not get a referring link or be able to take part in some parts (when they come out).

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
interfect

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:16:28 AM

This looks to me like a cross between a Ponzi scheme and an IPO. In theory there's supposed to be an actual business under all this, that's collecting startup capital and paying (in theory, eventually) dividends. Then there's a complicated revenue sharing pyramid with lost of capital letters and admonitions to buy now that's being used to raise the capital and distribute the dividends, instead of something more conventional like a stock sale.

What's not addressed is what the actual business *is* that's going to be so great it puts Google, Microsoft, and Apple out of business. Nobody is going to invest in you, no matter how much more of a share of the revenue they would get than the other investors, unless they can see what you plan to do with the investment, in terms more specific than "buy hardware and pay programmers". Otherwise, why would they be inclined to believe there would be any revenue at all?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:16:19 AM

This looks to me like a cross between a Ponzi scheme and an IPO.

More like the mangled, bloodied remains of an IPO that was ambushed and raped by a troop of hairy, club-carrying Ponzis.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 08:59:32 AM

Damn.  That's a lot of sheep.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 09:42:33 AM

To the internet marketers that are infiltrating this forum, this isn't http://www.talkgold.com/forum/, http://www.abestweb.com/, or http://www.wickedfire.com/

Go back there.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:31:42 PM

To the internet marketers that are infiltrating this forum, this isn't http://www.talkgold.com/forum/, http://www.abestweb.com/, or http://www.wickedfire.com/

Go back there.

Very much this.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 12:11:14 AM

Sorry, I thought this was a forum about bitcoin and businesses that use bitcoin

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 12:20:39 AM

Yes. Businesses. <- see that? Your's isn't one.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 12:41:45 AM

Your's

O.O

globalvillage

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:20:35 AM

Hi Aussie Striker, just found your post here and smiled BIG.  Some of the replies are from the exact same people as here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154089.0  Please read it, hope you will smile too.

@ greyhawk, you mean adaption agency is a respectable business and GBBG is not???  Funny, for many people will swear that there are no bigger scams then inside online adoption agencies...  Adoption and bitcoins are not a good match, at least not yet!  BUT, new computer technologies, cloud based software through peer-to-peer computing, makes a completely perfect match, don't you think? 

As to offered services, please read:

"Upon reaching pre-determined membership milestones, we will reveal the process to download FREE GBBG technology. 

Members simply earn money by using the FREE technology.
Some of our FREE services will include:

• Communication with anyone, anywhere in the world, including unlimited global telephone calling
    Access to the largest database of music, movies, and books on earth
    Global payment processing, currency exchange, and banking with NO FEES
    Much, much more

Revenue will be generated through selling premium services such as:
  • advertising
    premium communication services
    payment processing
    currency exchanges
    sales of books
    sales of music
    sales of movies
    and many other income producing mediums.

You have to admit, if they deliver only 10% of the above, they will do super, and at the present moment, even for having such ambitious Product Launch Plan they deserve to be called a real business!

As to the stats, this is the snip from the latest, so yes, it is still growing slowly but steady:

And here please see how we earn those bitcoins now, and kindly notice, those are not any chain payments just simple one level rewards for inviting members who donated to the organization.  You are welcome to register without any donations and as Aussie Striker said, observe everything from the inside.  I trust you will be surprisingly impressed :-)

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:28:28 AM

How's your luck claiming your "unclaimed $9,780"? Roll Eyes

Oh, and in case you're serious, greyhawk's adoption agency is a humorous name for a donations / tip address.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:45:59 AM

snip

Merry, if they deliver just 10% of what you've described, they would be liars.

There's a fee to get in.  Is this free?  Well, let's do a test of logic.  Free is interpreted as "not costing money".  Membership through donation is a membership fee.  A fee is a donation which you have to make.  A fee costs money.  Free for a fee is not free.  Make sense?

Nothing these people offer is new.  They are not scientists.  They are not artists.  They don't know what they're doing.  They're going to suck up as much money as they can and then they're going to disappear off the face of the planet.  Why?  Because they can.  Every service you've listed is readily available TODAY.  It has been available.  Nothing is stopping anyone from getting what your service will provide.

Communication:  SKYPE.  FORUMS.  INSTANT MESSENGERS.  FACEBOOK.  TWITTER.  I can't list them all.
Entertainment:  TPB.  YOUTUBE.  GROOVESHARK.  Myriads more, all someone needs to do is ask Google.
Currency:  BITCOIN.  What could this company possibly offer that BTC doesn't already offer?  It makes no sense.  Anything more is just bloat.
Much, much more:  Doesn't exist.  There is no much, much more, or else it would be listed.  There is no company which says 'et cetera.'  If there's an 'et cetera', something you're not telling us, it is because there's nothing left to say.  As you invent already existing services, you'll formulate more horse shit.

If this company had anything to offer, they would be offering it now.  At best, they're a black hole for bitcoins, and anyone who supports such a scheme has every right to contract an incurable form of cancer.

redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:02:24 AM

I am watching this closely.  I am in some legit network marketing companies and like them.  I believe when the network marketing industry embraces bitcoin it will be great.  I get similar negative responses for my legit companies so I'm not so quick to judge.  Seems a little too good to be true though with not enough information to make an informed decision. 
globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:08:49 AM

unclaimed $9,780?  Why 9780?  Do not get it...  But if you wonder how I am doing with my referral rewards, then try to answer that yourself. The value of bitcoin is growing like crazy recently, so even without registering new people my rewards are growing daily :-)  And I am an IM, so... LOL

I will allow myself to tell you something else,  
I think that if we truly want to help ALL those people we claim to...then its our DUTY to GIVE GBBG a FAIR chance...that is IF we TRULY care.. for GBBG oranization has the nicest creed yet:

"As a non-corporation, there is neither a centralized headquarters nor restrictive confinement under the traditionally chartered scope of any regional governmental authority. We are incontestably autonomous and 100% of goods and services are solely developed for the global population.
Our network is designed to uphold the intrinsic rights of the people without regard to status, gender, nationality, creed, or ethnicity. GBBG will unveil the financial truths available for the irrepressible monetary reaping of the entire global population.

The lack of a corporate structure that conventionally hoards or controls assets and revenues of an organization insures undiluted revenue distribution for the entire global population. All revenue will be meticulously distributed among the members/users in accordance with usage that is algorithmically measured.

Absolutely free services and membership."

Where you guys see the pyramid here??? It must be in the 3x7 matrix structure, but that structure gives them a solid base for the fastest growth, and their success is rooted in such growth.  They will be paying 7% bonus on the EARNINGS of every person below us. They are NOT paying 7% bonus on members SPENDING. Most organizations pay their matrix bonus on the revenue generated from each person in our down-line. They want us to recruit people and encourage them to spend money. In GBBG, you do not have to pay for anything! You are not required to buy anything or sell anything. There are NO monthly minimum requirements. There are NO purchase requirements at all. Just for using their FREE services, we earn money and our down-line earns money. We are paid a bonus of 7% based on the EARNINGS of our down-line and those earnings are in direct proportions to the points earned by using their free services and software.

They are more dreamers then scam artists, I hope that inside bitcointalk forum there are some dreamers too...

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:31:19 AM

"As a non-corporation, there is neither a centralized headquarters nor restrictive confinement under the traditionally chartered scope of any regional governmental authority. We are incontestably autonomous and 100% of goods and services are solely developed for the global population."

So since there's no pretense of corporate protection from personal liability anyone who profits from this will be vulnerable to litigation against their personal assets when this scheme collapses...

globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:41:06 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2013, 04:56:11 AM by globalvillage

@ Snapsunny, yes, this is exactly what they are saying, that the cloud computing it is already here, the peer-to-peer technology is already here too and of course we have our bitcoins, what they are doing, they are only putting all of these together.  Instead of pasting here the network picture and description, please take a moment to visit this site and look yourself what they are trying to accomplish and why such Complete Peer-to-Peer Environment will be better:  http://www.bitbillions.com/plan/traditional-internet-architecture/ and here: http://www.bitbillions.com/plan/gbbg-solution/

Just 2 short pages.  I see a huge advantage in the complete privacy, in NO CENTRAL DATABASE that is collecting our personal information and storing it ...  Also the lack of the need to constantly update our software, with their technology we will be able to access everything from any device...

As to your first, very valid point about fees.   There would not be any fees to use their software and services, but if someone wants to participate in their Monthly Revenue Pool Sharing and bonus points from the matrix, then they will have to make to GBBG an annual donation.    The first 10,000 members placed into matrix positions will be granted a FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP. All others must make an annual donation to GBBG to participate in monthly revenue distributions and matrix bonuses. Annual donations are not required in order to be a member of GBBG or to use our FREE products and services. Annual donations are only required to participate in revenue sharing pools and matrix bonuses.

Hope that clear a little those donations requirements.  Also, please notice that there are not any fee to participate in the GBBG Bitcoin Fond, it is open to all members, free applicants too.  

Snapsunny, this is different, really different.  I am in IM for many years, and never yet I registered in any company without giving them my full name and address, and same 100% anonymity will be available with all their products and services, to me this is what makes it very, very new and attractive.

globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:51:49 AM

@ Redbeans2012 thanks for writing that here :-)

@ Atruk, this organization is 100% anonymous, you do not give no one your name!!! The GBBG software will be 100% cloud based through a peer-to-peer structure. Every computer or device used by a member serves as a ‘host’ or a central ‘processor’. No one person or limited group of persons can control, manipulate, or affect GBBG because the management, processing, storage and retrieval of all data is conducted by the collective organization of member computers and devices.

Does not that remind you a little bitcoins themselves?  There is no corporate protection, same as with digital currency there is no government protection...

Thanks guys, I think Aussie will be glad when he wakes up, we have a... discussion here :-)

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:05:00 AM

@ Redbeans2012 thanks for writing that here :-)

@ Atruk, this organization is 100% anonymous, you do not give no one your name!!! The GBBG software will be 100% cloud based through a peer-to-peer structure. Every computer or device used by a member serves as a ‘host’ or a central ‘processor’. No one person or limited group of persons can control, manipulate, or affect GBBG because the management, processing, storage and retrieval of all data is conducted by the collective organization of member computers and devices.

Does not that remind you a little bitcoins themselves?  There is no corporate protection, same as with digital currency there is no government protection...

Thanks guys, I think Aussie will be glad when he wakes up, we have a... discussion here :-)
Put your BTC where your mouth is (I know you won't because you're just trying to get other people to buy into this stupid bitcoin affiliate marketing site). How does the time frame of a year sound?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: