Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:09:50 AM

Man, the individual does not really get it. The skull is made up of titanium without content. Simple wings token redemption: NO CORRECT SEED , NO WINGS TOKEN.

It's just the simple human anger of not being able to access something you paid for...
It's acceptable and I'm sure you have been in the same situation at one point in your life.
Or you must be one of those perfect persons.

What you can do is to stop replying so harshly.
Your being a dick and it isn't necessary.

A solution to the seed problem will most likely happen in the following months.

I'm looking at an account worth 3,900$ and I have no seed.
Yeah, it sucks... but I'll survive.

But you don't have to keep being a ass. Not everyone with a seed issue is retarded, shit happens.
Good luck, I hope you find some happiness in your angry life.

atleast i find a human with a soul here. others they are clones.

Honestly, I was pissed at first. But yes it was my fault for thinking I would be able to link my personal eth wallet at some point, and not really caring about the seed.

I contacted support.
They said they are working on a solution and trying to work something out with the legal team for account resets or something of the nature.
This will take some time.
Possibly months? Who knows.

In the meantime.... try to find your seed, or guess. That's basically all you can do besides be patient, or write it off.

yes i can write it off, no problem with that, the thing is i believe there was errors also on the part of the devs, its unusual the way they distributed the tokens, also how do we know that the address they give us after 6months was the same address generated by the seed given at ico?.

anyways, evrything happens for a reason.
I have been telling myself, do not forget the seeds, this is the only certificate to get the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

Man, the individual does not really get it. The skull is made up of titanium without content. Simple wings token redemption: NO CORRECT SEED , NO WINGS TOKEN.

It's just the simple human anger of not being able to access something you paid for...
It's acceptable and I'm sure you have been in the same situation at one point in your life.

But you don't have to keep being a ass. Not everyone with a seed issue is retarded, shit happens.

Honestly, I was pissed at first. But yes it was my fault for thinking I would be able to link my personal eth wallet at some point, and not really caring about the seed.

I contacted support.
They said they are working on a solution and trying to work something out with the legal team for account resets or something of the nature.

In the meantime.... try to find your seed, or guess. That's basically all you can do besides be patient, or write it off.

yes i can write it off, no problem with that, the thing is i believe there was errors also on the part of the devs, its unusual the way they distributed the tokens, also how do we know that the address they give us after 6months was the same address generated by the seed given at ico?.

I have been telling myself, do not forget the seeds, this is the only certificate to get the coin.
WANGS from ICO to today get the token ,too long.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

I don't think the ones without seed would get access to their Wings.

It wasn't the fault of developers as they prompted us to save the seed and also told 'if you lose this seed, you'll lose Wings' . This warning is enough to tell that this seed was very important.

Developers can't help. As Wings have already been sent to those addresses. They cannot reverse the transaction. Nor can they provide you the seed as most probably they wouldn't store seeds on their server.

I don't know why did Wings support tell someone that they are working out solution. Reseting Wings account wouldn't do anything. They can only solve this if they have got seeds of all the user accounts. And if they have our seeds, that can be very dangerous for users.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

I contacted support.

Nice routine and very commendable that you have your tokens for keeping your seed. I don't why some people felt privileged   they can demand the moon and stars just to satisfy their favor. As I said NO CORRECT SEED NO WINGS TOKEN.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

I don't think the ones without seed would get access to their Wings.

It wasn't the fault of developers as they prompted us to save the seed and also told 'if you lose this seed, you'll lose Wings' . This warning is enough to tell that this seed was very important.

Developers can't help. As Wings have already been sent to those addresses. They cannot reverse the transaction. Nor can they provide you the seed as most probably they wouldn't store seeds on their server.

I don't know why did Wings support tell someone that they are working out solution. Reseting Wings account wouldn't do anything. They can only solve this if they have got seeds of all the user accounts. And if they have our seeds, that can be very dangerous for users.

I am 100 % with you. Developers are hard worker and deserve the best commendation for their diligent works. Move on devs and start making cool features for WINGS platform. I believe they never had the seed because its randomly generated by system .
BTC4QB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Aliens are real!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:57:59 AM

i can't  login in my bounty account, the recovery password section even haven't send me an recovery email  Huh
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:59:23 AM

Wings' price looks very good, although ETH investors can't get the profit, btc investors make the most money. Congratulations to btc investors.
satchelsidney

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

Good project, lots of work being done behind the scenes for almost a year now!! GOod luck and hope to see more good things come from WINGS, and give birth to more unicorns!!!  Grin

What if I told you, we are not alone in this world?
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:08:59 AM

How to claim Wings' bounty, is there a guide?

What kind of bounty campaign you were in? Egg bounties had long been hatched into wings in the ICO portals and there is no more hatching event for Eggs.
Yes, my egges has been converted to wings, and alos I have some Wings buying in ICO in this website https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard, how can I transfer them to Exchange?

All you need to have is your CORRECT SEED
Well try this

Ok according to blog enter seed on MEW then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.

I lost my seed but I can access my account, then is there a way to withdraw my Wings?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:19:23 AM

I lost my seed but I can access my account, then is there a way to withdraw my Wings?

I think you need your seed to access the https://alpha.wings.ai for the first time

If you can get into the account go to your profile then click show private key then use MEW to transfer the WINGS token
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

I think you need your seed to access the https://alpha.wings.ai for the first time

If you can get into the account go to your profile then click show private key then use MEW to transfer the WINGS token
Hi,
I don't register an account in https://alpha.wings.ai, currently I can access  https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard and https://bounty.wings.ai/#/profile with my account, also my email is under my control, just lost the seed, is there a way to recovery it by my email.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Newscastix

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

Okay, you're right . I'm not saying I'm right . But a lot of users entering or ICO.
LAST, IEX ,TAAS, HUMAN, et al, komodo and a lot more than I can count. Seed have not set up none . Ok I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm retarded even . But investors never thought about it . New investors you're thinking about you . A malicious team . they were guessing that it might be that way , I'm thinking of profits from our health . not my words jwiz168 team .

Losers blame the silliness with all the seeds you want. But you accept that you made a mistake.

The team sucks. The investor is an enemy.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

Just created a price speculation thread for wings Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890782.0

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:03:38 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 02:48:19 PM by wings.ai

Wings Token Launched on the Ethereum Mainnet

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/752-wings-token-launched-on-the-ethereum-mainnet

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

Hi,
I don't register an account in https://alpha.wings.ai, currently I can access  https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboard and https://bounty.wings.ai/#/profile with my account, also my email is under my control, just lost the seed, is there a way to recovery it by my email.

if you lost the seed you might want to look at various hard drive recovery tools that can scan HD sectors that have not be over-written... you might be able to recover the data.

I don't remember the name but if you go to https://t.me/wingschat on telegram some people should be able to point you to it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

If you have an issues with accessing your wings please read this and follow the steps:

https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

If it doesn't work still please email support@wings.ai

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lorewayix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:25:46 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 09:43:29 AM by lorewayix

If you have an issues with accessing your wings please read this and follow the steps:

i cant sent my wings please for solution http://imgur.com/a/N5mCb
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:45:17 AM

i cant sent my wings please for solution http://tinypic.com/r/2qlsigm/9
You need more eth on your account to pay for gas.

ucengeah

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:32:19 AM

OMG

MY seed invalid  Huh
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

OMG

MY seed invalid  Huh

please contact support@wings.ai and try the recovery method in the blog link above

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: