Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How good are you at managing your money  (Read 51519 times)
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

good enough to save and buy what i want...if i want to buy something i save some portion of my money until i can buy the thing that i want
same for me, if i want to save my money for something then i dont spend it on anything else because i always try to reach my aim if it is only possible to be honest

im really good at managing my money right now in my opinion, and i will always be like that, i hope that good money management will allow me to make maximum profit in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:22:47 PM

Better the most people, but still hard to manage cause we live based on a consumer driven society.

So if I need to shell out $400-500 for a phone I will lol.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:53:56 AM

I'm bad with mine  Cry Cry Cry (cars, girls & restaurants).

But very good with other's money (because i earn from mamaging money Smiley Smiley Smiley )
I am also pretty bad in managing money, I buy way to much food for sometimes for no reason. When ever I get paid I feel like I can do anything that I want but that mindset is wrong.
Even if you just received money at that moment you should already think about saving.
it is okay if you buy food but don't waste it for the nonsense thing like drinking alcohol , hangouts with friends or other thing that makes your money waste.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:02:37 AM

I'm bad with mine  Cry Cry Cry (cars, girls & restaurants).

But very good with other's money (because i earn from mamaging money Smiley Smiley Smiley )
I am also pretty bad in managing money, I buy way to much food for sometimes for no reason. When ever I get paid I feel like I can do anything that I want but that mindset is wrong.
Even if you just received money at that moment you should already think about saving.
it is okay if you buy food but don't waste it for the nonsense thing like drinking alcohol , hangouts with friends or other thing that makes your money waste.
Alcohols could be bad for you but for me it gives me the benefits to relax, I work hard doing full time jobs and side job with bitcoin and only alcohol would give me time to relax and relieve my stress.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:19:38 AM

While we are all here on this forum to earn one way or another, how well do you manage that money after you've earned it. Do you trade your Bitcoin as fast as you can spending it all in a day or do you save it? I recently got paid for a job I did in programming and i keep finding myself wanting to spend more of that money i made. I have a lot of credit card debt and that is not good. I have destroyed only two ofg my credit cards to which I owe thousands of dollars on.

how do you spend your money?

I am good at managing my money and bitcoins but my salary is not enough to pay my bills, send my wife to college, pay the nanny of my baby, daily allowance and etc. Though I'm good at managing but given my situation there's no more to manage. Luckily I am earning some satoshi good enough to supply the shortage on my budget.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:41:54 AM

Pretty good for the most part. Some months I go beyond my means, but I dont have much debt. House is almost paid off, cars are paid off, so I suppose I can manage to let a few months slide.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:42:27 AM

While we are all here on this forum to earn one way or another, how well do you manage that money after you've earned it. Do you trade your Bitcoin as fast as you can spending it all in a day or do you save it? I recently got paid for a job I did in programming and i keep finding myself wanting to spend more of that money i made. I have a lot of credit card debt and that is not good. I have destroyed only two ofg my credit cards to which I owe thousands of dollars on.

I am good in managing my fiat money since it goes to necessary expenses and blue chips investment. But regarding to bitcoin, I now heavy on exchanges, buy low sell high. I buy and sell doge and btc. I also play from time to time in online dice games that bet and pays btc - once I won at least 400k satoshi, I exchange it automatically when the price of doge is low. Once the open order is successful and the price of doge is high, I will open a lend order of my btc so that while waiting for the target low price, my btc are earning from loan interest rate.

I hope I shared something valuable this time Smiley
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:53:48 AM

I'm not good of managing my money, because my salary are to low comparing to my monthly expenses, may be I need more extra income for additional of my salary for me to have an equal expenses then I will save 10% or more than that.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:11:03 PM

I am slowly learning to properly budget my earnings so that I can pay off my debts and after that focus on investing. I was not able to properly manage my money before because of some careless and impulsive spending. I may have regrets in my decision but I learned from it and experience is the best teacher. I learned my lesson.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

I think I`m still learning about that, someone would learn million times by now, but I like to do things slowly. I wonder when will I finally learn to manage my money, cause its like going away from my hands when every I have something.
Maybe I need to do something really extreme to save my money, to lock it somewhere and to make some time lock, and like to be not possible to take money from that place after certain time pass. Or to give someone else to keep my money, to some trusty person, like parents, or some very good friend, I don`t know how smart it is to give money to my girlfriend.
I hope I will be better with managing my money in future, I need that if I wish something big to do. To save, save and save until I have some decent amount for some good investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

Money are going from my hands as water, but I have some amount "for the black day" that I'm saving drop by drop from time to time. My parents are disappointed about that I can't handle money and always teach me that I need to save it. But when I look on their life the ought the history - they saved money all the time in past and saved nice amount, but default came in 98-a to Russia and they lost almost everything they saved. So what me to expect from the future? To work as donkey and to lost everything I saved cause of our stupid politic? No way! So I'm spending my money as I wish.
Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:03:57 PM

The nice thing g about managing your finances is that, like morality, anyone can excel and do well with a bit of learning, wisdom, effort and self control. Saving, patience, delayed gratification and skepticism of news/mainstream - mutual funds are terrible, and so many groups are out to mismanage your finances for you, but positive personal qualities and a healthy skepticism towards private enterprise and societies ability to manage finances/have your best interests is helpful.
It's great people can share advice/opinions on sensible and helpful stuff anywhere in the world. There's a lot of problems in the world, but that's one cause for hope.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Better the most people, but still hard to manage cause we live based on a consumer driven society.

So if I need to shell out $400-500 for a phone I will lol.
im really good at managing my money too, to be hones i think that the price is not going to go down that much any time soon, i hope that we will make some good money over time
Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:13:12 PM

I think I`m still learning about that, someone would learn million times by now, but I like to do things slowly. I wonder when will I finally learn to manage my money, cause its like going away from my hands when every I have something.
Maybe I need to do something really extreme to save my money, to lock it somewhere and to make some time lock, and like to be not possible to take money from that place after certain time pass. Or to give someone else to keep my money, to some trusty person, like parents, or some very good friend, I don`t know how smart it is to give money to my girlfriend.
I hope I will be better with managing my money in future, I need that if I wish something big to do. To save, save and save until I have some decent amount for some good investment.
I'd say find a spouse you can trust with finances, but be wise and realistic about where your both at, and it's probably not a good idea to give all your control and access to your finances to a girlfriend.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:15:22 PM

I guess the best way of managing the money you have is to split 60-40. the point is you save 60% of the money you get and 40% gunaka you for your need, it's probably a very good way

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:18:37 PM

I always do few ways to manage my money
I usually spend about 10% i got one week,for the recreational things,just to get relaxed.
45% i save for later on some wallet,the rest of my money earned last week (45%) i invest in some ways.
I do this every month,it yields me profit and if i will do something stupid i always have some money to cover myself.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:52:20 PM

I guess the best way of managing the money you have is to split 60-40. the point is you save 60% of the money you get and 40% gunaka you for your need, it's probably a very good way
good strategy for saving money  Grin if he can't save his whole money maybe he can spend 60 or 40% of his money and save the other ones for his family and relatives or for his study.

Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

I am also not good in managing money and I am not ashamed to admit this. I can also be like others that spend all the way the money that I earned from here. Well what I am doing from the money that I earned from bitcoin is I used this for me to come to work and it is always been like that. Bitcoin actually help me a lot during short times before my next period of salary comes. It is always been my rescuing money during shortage of salary. Well as all of you can imagine how bitcoin inspires me a lot to continue posting while I am doing work and it is always been a blessing.
If i am saying it by my self i am very good in managing with my money and off course also with my bitcoins i am in the bitcoin now for 2 years
does not mean that i want to quit now becasue i have allot of bitcoins but i want to sell them/.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:11:07 PM

I am not that good in spending money because I like to spend it and buy new things for my self, I know that that is not good but that is who I am.
I need to manage my money a little bit better.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:52:23 PM

I'm pretty bad at it and I don't make as much as I used to.   But I don't have credit cards so I don't live beyond my means.  I guess I'm not as bad as I used to be.
I am pretty good at managing money even if I have to say it my self. They way I manage money is by putting a cap on how much I can spend per week. If I manage do to this I fur sure will save money.

I am also good at managing my money and i dont spend extra or on things which are not absolutely necessary. but sometimes spending money cannot be controlled. you never know when you need money in emergency situation like you become ill and need to pay high doctors fee. We never put such expenses while preparing our budget and hence all our saving and plans can be ruin by unexpected spendings.
I too may say that I am not really good at managing my own money I also have some times that I need to borrow due to some emergency which it makes it hard for me to handle. The only thing that comes to me whenever my payday is coming up is to plan them make a list of what are the things that I have to consider to spend. On that list will also include my budget for the whole 2 weeks of work expenses up to where the upcoming next salary will be reach. This actually helps and think only of the things that I need to buy to survive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: