Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANC] Anoncoin (anoncoin.net) | Privacy-centric currency | I2P darknet  (Read 40504 times)
machico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:06:19 AM

i have managed to get BTC38 to take my info (took me 6 days, to get to that point   xD ):

Daniel B:
Hello, i want to deposit ANC but it says its paused, when will the deposit work again?
best Regards (05-21 22:13)

service staff 小妮: Hello, I am sorry, the ANC's wallet is out of order and needs to be maintained by the ANC team.
(05-23 20:57)

Daniel B:
Hello, my question was how long do you estimate the maintainence time?
I noticed that over 50(%) of all coins have are in maintainence status (BTC and LTC too) is this because of the goverment?
(05-23 23:27)

service staff 可儿: Sorry, we are also very anxious, wallet BUG problem needs to be resolved after the official team to open, BTC and LTC according to the provisions of the Chinese state, the withdrawal needs of 7-15 days to send, please also understand!
(05-25 19:34)

Daniel B:i talked with the developer. He said there is no bug just update to the new version:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases
the fastest version is: ANCI2PdPortable.exe .Please update. thank you
(05-26 13:06)

service staff 小妮: Thank you for your information and have feedback to the relevant personnel
(05-27 12:46)

----

i hope they really send that info to their tech stuff and dont just smalltalk. Let hop for the best Smiley

X68N - I would be careful mate with that exchange. I am keeping my ANC's in the wallet for now. Other coins, I will trade and mine.

I received a reply from Yobit asking me re-send the request to list ANC.

CS - You need to send the 0.1 BTC to my Yobit account so I can create the yobitcode.

Send it to: 19qMgtC68B5g4wYNFcDjzfAowBxHsDWEDh
machico

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

Ysell - Good job mate.

X68N - Thank you for that. I will wait for yobit.net to reply and then we can update the registration with the payment.

Regarding the crowdfunding, the first thing we need to think about is how much we need to raise to take Anoncoin forward as the best Altcoin.

Thanks Cryptoslave & Machico

It would probably add to the strength and backing of the coin if some of the main developers were to give their support of the crowd funding and provide some indicators of deliverables they themselves prioritise as essential for the coin's prosperity. We could get this via irc2p, but for the initial purpose of authenticity, most people would prefer to read it first hand here. When crowd funding, I propose a seperate crowd fund for each deliverable? This way, if a developer were to inform us of a crucial element and put forward zerocoin, and another were to prioritise marketing we could put our money where we,  as investors want results.

I agree ysell.

CS - After the Yobit listing request, can you list your priorities at the moment and future deliverables so we can start planing a strategy to move forward.
ysell

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

Ysell - Good job mate.

X68N - Thank you for that. I will wait for yobit.net to reply and then we can update the registration with the payment.

Regarding the crowdfunding, the first thing we need to think about is how much we need to raise to take Anoncoin forward as the best Altcoin.

It would probably add to the strength and backing of the coin if some of the main developers were to give their support of the crowd funding and provide some indicators of deliverables they themselves prioritise as essential for the coin's prosperity. We could get this via irc2p, but for the initial purpose of authenticity, most people would prefer to read it first hand here. When crowd funding, I propose a seperate crowd fund for each deliverable? This way, if a developer were to inform us of a crucial element and put forward zerocoin, and another were to prioritise marketing we could put our money where we,  as investors want results.

I agree ysell.

CS - After the Yobit listing request, can you list your priorities at the moment and future deliverables so we can start planing a strategy to move forward.
To developers
Can I also add that It would be advantageous to put the costings for what you feel would be a proportionate financial goal for each deliverable. We all have to earn to put food on the table, pay bills etc so it's only fair that you are paid for the amount of days, weeks or months this will take to implement.  It is understandable that you would choose paid work over non paid ANC work, so I think it's only fair that you are provided with appropriate donations for your ANC efforts.
ysell

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers
Can I also add that It would be advantageous to put the costings for what you feel would be a proportionate financial goal for each deliverable. We all have to earn to put food on the table, pay bills etc so it's only fair that you are paid for the amount of days, weeks or months this will take to implement.  It is understandable that you would choose paid work over non paid ANC work, so I think it's only fair that you are provided with appropriate donations for your ANC efforts.

I know it's a weekend and there's not going to be lots of chat happening on #Anoncoin, but there are only 5 members logged in at the moment. Could someone tell me all the usernames of developers on irc2p so that I can point them to this discussion? I guess their usernames maybe different on irc2p.  Thanks
machico

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

I know it's a weekend and there's not going to be lots of chat happening on #Anoncoin, but there are only 5 members logged in at the moment. Could someone tell me all the usernames of developers on irc2p so that I can point them to this discussion? I guess their usernames maybe different on irc2p.  Thanks

CS has mentioned their names on here but as you said, they might have different names on irc2p.

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag
ysell

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

I know it's a weekend and there's not going to be lots of chat happening on #Anoncoin, but there are only 5 members logged in at the moment. Could someone tell me all the usernames of developers on irc2p so that I can point them to this discussion? I guess their usernames maybe different on irc2p.  Thanks

CS has mentioned their names on here but as you said, they might have different names on irc2p.

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

I was logged into the wrong network. All sorted now. Thanks
machico

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

Do they use the same name?
ysell

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:26:59 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

Yes. The feedback about crowdfunding was extremely positive. There are some complexities that my brain cannont comprehend at this point in the night. It will take 2-3 developers to complete the Zerocoin element. If we crowdfund one component part of zerocoin for example "RPC create spend", this part interacts with "RPC get seeding spend proofs", it will likely need changing later on, test more and on it goes. Therefore there is no easy way of crowdfunding component parts as each part interacts with another, thus there are interchangable cogs to get the zerocoin system moving, each involving more than one developer continually configuring and testing collaboratively to produce a Zerocoin solution. I am not so clued up on crowd funding, so how could this sort of development be crowdfunded?

Machico - rather than filling up the forum pages with our crowdfunding drafts, could we possibly PM each other and post a final draft that others can analyse and feedback on. I'm just a bit concerned about filling the forum's with too much noise. I've told the guys on irc2p that I would be sending our draft proposals for checking in a few weeks. I've never been so excited about Anoncoin.
machico

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:59:31 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

Yes. The feedback about crowdfunding was extremely positive. There are some complexities that my brain cannont comprehend at this point in the night. It will take 2-3 developers to complete the Zerocoin element. If we crowdfund one component part of zerocoin for example "RPC create spend", this part interacts with "RPC get seeding spend proofs", it will likely need changing later on, test more and on it goes. Therefore there is no easy way of crowdfunding component parts as each part interacts with another, thus there are interchangable cogs to get the zerocoin system moving, each involving more than one developer continually configuring and testing collaboratively to produce a Zerocoin solution. I am not so clued up on crowd funding, so how could this sort of development be crowdfunded?

Machico - rather than filling up the forum pages with our crowdfunding drafts, could we possibly PM each other and post a final draft that others can analyse and feedback on. I'm just a bit concerned about filling the forum's with too much noise. I've told the guys on irc2p that I would be sending our draft proposals for checking in a few weeks. I've never been so excited about Anoncoin.

Great! That means if we can get some funding, the developers will help us.

I personally think we should try one single crowdfunding for all three stages of development. Obviously we need to outline all three stages in the proposal and at what stage Anoncoin is at the moment. The first think we need to calculate is the final cost for all three stages. Moreover, if we are successful with the crowdfunding, we need to have a long term plan to generate some revenue to pay the continuous configuration.

Did they say how much they would charge for all three stages and how long it would take? Lets start PMing after others have given their opinion.  

machico

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:07:50 PM

Here is the guide for https://www.indiegogo.com

https://files.indiegogo.com/hubfs/Assets/IGG-Campaigner-Field-Guide.pdf
HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

Hi ysell, machico, and others,
as an anoncoin holder I appreciate your efforts. But I wonder:
a) how do you intend to incentivize the crowdfunders to spend money on this project. I mean, there are no anoncoins available that could be distributed to them in return for the money they provide (like in an ICO).
b) to my understanding, most of the Anoncoin developers are anonymous and intend to stay so. How would you make sure that they don't take the money and then simply disappear. (If I remember right, it happened before that Anoncoin was pumped by announcing Zerocoin and then the responsible developer suddenly never was seen again.)
c) most of the Anoncoin developers probably hold a considerable stack of Anoncoin. Given that currently there's no real anonymous currency (most ZEC transactions use t-addresses, most Monero transactions turned out to be linkable), they could make a killing by implementing Zerocoin. So, the financial incentive is alread there. The fact that there's still no Zerocoin suggests that the developers simply are not able to implement it. For this reason, an additional financial incentive probably won't have much of an effect.

ysell

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

a) how do you intend to incentivize the crowdfunders to spend money on this project. I mean, there are no anoncoins available that could be distributed to them in return for the money they provide (like in an ICO).
b) to my understanding, most of the Anoncoin developers are anonymous and intend to stay so. How would you make sure that they don't take the money and then simply disappear. (If I remember right, it happened before that Anoncoin was pumped by announcing Zerocoin and then the responsible developer suddenly never was seen again.)
c) most of the Anoncoin developers probably hold a considerable stack of Anoncoin. Given that currently there's no real anonymous currency (most ZEC transactions use t-addresses, most Monero transactions turned out to be linkable), they could make a killing by implementing Zerocoin. So, the financial incentive is alread there. The fact that there's still no Zerocoin suggests that the developers simply are not able to implement it. For this reason, an additional financial incentive probably won't have much of an effect.

Gnosis is not around to finish zerocoin. The response on irc2p  was that the final stages of zerocoin will involve 2-3 developers. The problem seems to be;
*how do you check Zerocoin is complete without thorough testing
*who checks authenticity (I'm no developer)
*how do you fairly pay those developers contributing so that they are paid for their contributed efforts

Your questions
A) The starting 3 years of mining coins was producing a 10% income for developers. This is bound to stifle innovation and development after the 3 year period. Personally I see crowd funding as the best option. Payment can be made in FIAT or Bitcoin as there are not enough Anoncoin mining to continue the ICO type scenario
B) a bag and run would be prevented as the checks on authenticity of the zerocoin  would be carried out before payout. A delay on payout could be set after a set period of positive testing.
C) financial incentive for zerocoin is not as prevalent as you say as the Zerocoin element is crucial to it's increased value. Therefore new zerocoin developers would be required to increase value and they may not hold ANC. Thus The incentive to new developers of completing Zerocoin is the problem we wish to solve with crowd funding. This would lead to current holders ANC assets increasing in value, and miners incentivised to continue mining etc.

Just as a side note, I would suggest developers of zerocoin buy large amounts of ANC in order that when they complete the crowd funding project, they receive a double whammy of finance as their ANC holdings increase and they receive a payout from the crowd funding.
machico

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:39:21 AM

Ysell - Good job mate.

I agree ysell.

To developers

Gnosis
lunokhod
Meeh
Ssuag

Gnosis is not around to finish zerocoin. The response on irc2p  was that the final stages of zerocoin will involve 2-3 developers. The problem seems to be;
*how do you check Zerocoin is complete without thorough testing
*who checks authenticity (I'm no developer)
*how do you fairly pay those developers contributing so that they are paid for their contributed efforts

Your questions
A) The starting 3 years of mining coins was producing a 10% income for developers. This is bound to stifle innovation and development after the 3 year period. Personally I see crowd funding as the best option. Payment can be made in FIAT or Bitcoin as there are not enough Anoncoin mining to continue the ICO type scenario
B) a bag and run would be prevented as the checks on authenticity of the zerocoin  would be carried out before payout. A delay on payout could be set after a set period of positive testing.
C) financial incentive for zerocoin is not as prevalent as you say as the Zerocoin element is crucial to it's increased value. Therefore new zerocoin developers would be required to increase value and they may not hold ANC. Thus The incentive to new developers of completing Zerocoin is the problem we wish to solve with crowd funding. This would lead to current holders ANC assets increasing in value, and miners incentivised to continue mining etc.

Just as a side note, I would suggest developers of zerocoin buy large amounts of ANC in order that when they complete the crowd funding project, they receive a double whammy of finance as their ANC holdings increase and they receive a payout from the crowd funding.

I think we could easily raise 500-1000 ANC and give 1 ANC per donation. In crowdfunding, one does give like for like in terms of value but as a gesture of gratitude.

CS - Could you please answer this question.

c) most of the Anoncoin developers probably hold a considerable stack of Anoncoin. Given that currently there's no real anonymous currency (most ZEC transactions use t-addresses, most Monero transactions turned out to be linkable), they could make a killing by implementing Zerocoin. So, the financial incentive is already there. The fact that there's still no Zerocoin suggests that the developers simply are not able to implement it. For this reason, an additional financial incentive probably won't have much of an effect.
machico

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

We really need to know how much it will cost to implement zerocoin. Without that, it will be difficult to plan a crowdfunding strategy including the 'thank you' gesture.
ysell

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

Can someone with some developer brains compare https://zcoin.io/get-zcoin/ implementation of zerocoin with ANC Anoncoin zerocoin work. It looks like the zerocoin content could be downloaded from github.com and added to the ANC to create a hardfork https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin.

ANC has the added benefit of having and integrated i2p tunnel. With my limited coding knowledge I've just gone through a bit of code and it looks very similar to ANC. I can't be the only one to have seen this?  I'll get on irc2p and talk over the code. If this is the case, there is no need to crowdfund the zerocoin elements, but rather fund the integration of this existing zerocoin code into the ANC system. I'm struggling to see how it's much different than a cut and paste. Okay that's a bit exaggerated, but surely there must be a developer able to do this?
machico

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:02:35 AM

Can someone with some developer brains compare https://zcoin.io/get-zcoin/ implementation of zerocoin with ANC Anoncoin zerocoin work. It looks like the zerocoin content could be downloaded from github.com and added to the ANC to create a hardfork https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin.

ANC has the added benefit of having and integrated i2p tunnel. With my limited coding knowledge I've just gone through a bit of code and it looks very similar to ANC. I can't be the only one to have seen this?  I'll get on irc2p and talk over the code. If this is the case, there is no need to crowdfund the zerocoin elements, but rather fund the integration of this existing zerocoin code into the ANC system. I'm struggling to see how it's much different than a cut and paste. Okay that's a bit exaggerated, but surely there must be a developer able to do this?

I can add nothing here. I have no coding knowledge.

CS - What do you think?
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

i think from my pov as trader/investor that exchanges are cruicial for any coin.

ANC is the underdog in terms of the coinmakretcap but hasthe advantage that its more popular in Asia (BTC38) than the other crypto coins.
Since BTC38 is paused. The Tor exchange is dead too.(in the past we had 4-5 exchanges.The only exchanges left now are Nova for clearnet and the i2pexchangeD which is impossible to acces for me since my router is NAT (and many other non-tech users too). (curios fact: anoncoin-i2p works fine with NAT)

So we are 1 exchange away from mainstream extinction. Thats why i suggested to crowdfund for YoBit.

Anothe idea would be this @ CryptoSlave: Is it possible to add a inhouse exchange into the anoncoin client?
(this could be implemented with some sort of anon chat protocol i think. if yes how difficult would it be?)

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
machico

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:37:27 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 09:57:32 AM by machico

i think from my pov as trader/investor that exchanges are cruicial for any coin.

ANC is the underdog in terms of the coinmakretcap but hasthe advantage that its more popular in Asia (BTC38) than the other crypto coins.
Since BTC38 is paused. The Tor exchange is dead too.(in the past we had 4-5 exchanges.The only exchanges left now are Nova for clearnet and the i2pexchangeD which is impossible to acces for me since my router is NAT (and many other non-tech users too). (curios fact: anoncoin-i2p works fine with NAT)

So we are 1 exchange away from mainstream extinction. Thats why i suggested to crowdfund for YoBit.

Another idea would be this @ CryptoSlave: Is it possible to add a in-house exchange into the anoncoin client?
(this could be implemented with some sort of anon chat protocol i think. if yes how difficult would it be?)

X68N - I think we will get into yobit at some point. They have loads of crappy coins there compared to ANC.

In relation to ANC in general, we need a complete re-organisation for ANC to survive. We need a clear plan for the next 5 years including revenue streams for continuous development. Furthermore, your idea for an exchange initially to trade ANC vs BTC, LTC, Zcash, Monero, ETH, ETC, Dash, etc, is a great idea. That could be the revenue stream ANC needs. We could create a second crowdfunding proposal for a Cryptocurrency exchange whereby we could give some equity to the donors and use it to support ANC. Ysell & CS, what do you think about this idea?
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

i think at the start there should only 3 coins added:
BTC (most known, but slow as fk) ,
LTC (second oldest succsessful way faster)
ETH newcomer but already traded on many Exchanges.

Coinmarketcap is not a very unbiased indicator* so i made a research on how many exchanges the coins are traded and how the moneyflow
is distributed on all exchanges where the coin is traded. *some coins in the Top10 have only 1-3 exchanges with massive volume,
but imaginge if that exchange vanishes (hack,fraud,gov regulation fail,DDOS) like MtGox.Cryptsy and so on. The The coin will drop instant out
of the Top ten. So here is my research:

i think monero should not be added at the start since it will give them a feature "for free".
Give me some counter arguments to that statement pls Smiley

does anyone know if Digibyte of bytecoin have some "anon" features?

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
machico

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

i think at the start there should only 3 coins added:
BTC (most known, but slow as fk) ,
LTC (second oldest succsessful way faster)
ETH newcomer but already traded on many Exchanges.

Coinmarketcap is not a very unbiased indicator* so i made a research on how many exchanges the coins are traded and how the moneyflow
is distributed on all exchanges where the coin is traded. *some coins in the Top10 have only 1-3 exchanges with massive volume,
but imaginge if that exchange vanishes (hack,fraud,gov regulation fail,DDOS) like MtGox.Cryptsy and so on. The The coin will drop instant out
of the Top ten. So here is my research:

i think monero should not be added at the start since it will give them a feature "for free".
Give me some counter arguments to that statement pls Smiley

does anyone know if Digibyte of bytecoin have some "anon" features?

Good research. I think Digibyte does but CS is probably the best person to confirm that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: