Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANC] Anoncoin (anoncoin.net) | Privacy-centric currency | I2P darknet  (Read 40504 times)
machico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:09:34 AM

Hi all,

I will start putting together some ideas and structure for the crowdfunding. Ysell was able to speak with some developers and was given $20k as a target. If we are trying to raise money this way, we need a fully costed project that will integrate zerocoin including a revenue stream to pay for continuous development. Suggestions on what we should target? We don't need to reach the objective to get what we have raised.

The first thing we need is for the community to donate some ANC's to give away to the crowdfunding donors as a thank you. If the crowdfunding doesn't go ahead, donations will be returned. CS, can you please co-ordinate ANC donations and then send it to the crowdfunding donors? I was thinking we could give 1 ANC as a gesture of gratitude per donation. Any suggestions?

Finally, we need ideas for making money after zerocoin has been fully integrated to pay for continuous development. The initial idea was to try a second crowdfunding for an exchange and give away some of the equity to donors. Ysell suggested we raise money via transaction fees which could also work as well. Any suggestions?

Perks/Thank you to crowdfunding donors

•   Consider your perk pricing strategy — offer a $25 perk and a $100 perk to incentivise donors with varying disposable incomes.

1 ANC for $25
5 ANC for $100

If we have 1000 ANC we can meet the suggested target of $20k. However, I still think we should target a higher number ($) but we need to have enough ANC's to the fulfil perks.

Suggestions?
ysell

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

Hi all,

I will start putting together some ideas and structure for the crowdfunding. Ysell was able to speak with some developers and was given $20k as a target. If we are trying to raise money this way, we need a fully costed project that will integrate zerocoin including a revenue stream to pay for continuous development. Suggestions on what we should target? We don't need to reach the objective to get what we have raised.

The first thing we need is for the community to donate some ANC's to give away to the crowdfunding donors as a thank you. If the crowdfunding doesn't go ahead, donations will be returned. CS, can you please co-ordinate ANC donations and then send it to the crowdfunding donors? I was thinking we could give 1 ANC as a gesture of gratitude per donation. Any suggestions?

Finally, we need ideas for making money after zerocoin has been fully integrated to pay for continuous development. The initial idea was to try a second crowdfunding for an exchange and give away some of the equity to donors. Ysell suggested we raise money via transaction fees which could also work as well. Any suggestions?

The financing looks good. My gut feeling  is that the  payout should be dynamic based on it's current FIAT value.

If you come up with a list of questions. We could have one set of questions for short term development strategy  i.e. Zerocoin implementation and one set of questions or suggestions for longer term projects such as, feasible financing /development.

I would suggest a short term strategy would be to encourage a regained interest in the project via your crowd funding proposal Machico. This would support the longer term strategy. With more developers on board, they  could work on  the longer term business model, the business model deliverables would be strengthened with extra crowd funding projects.

One such project could be to extend financing past the initial crowd funding stage. So it's self financing without a requirement for our intervention. We could make it automatic and democratic by getting a developer to set voting systems, so that future development can be prioritised based on stakeholders interests. And these project developers get paid when "n" stakeholders agree that the work is completed. This would boost the coin as developers increase the value of their ANC and they get a double whammy of being paid for the project they've undertaken.

As the ANC becomes more established on exchanges we could pay developers in ANC rather than in FIAT making the payment systems more integrated with the coin itself.
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:57:41 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 05:52:55 PM by X68N

i have managed to get BTC38 to take my info (took me 6 days, to get to that point   xD ):

service staff 可儿: Sorry, we are also very anxious, wallet BUG problem needs to be resolved after the official team to open, BTC and LTC according to the provisions of the Chinese state, the withdrawal needs of 7-15 days to send, please also understand!
(05-25 19:34)

Daniel B:i talked with the developer. He said there is no bug just update to the new version:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases
the fastest version is: ANCI2PdPortable.exe .Please update. thank you
(05-26 13:06)

service staff 小妮: Thank you for your information and have feedback to the relevant personnel
(05-27 12:46)

----

i hope they really send that info to their tech stuff and dont just smalltalk. Let hop for the best Smiley

I am suprised they really hold on their word. Since yesterday ANC works on BTC38 again!
(i had to open another ticket yesterday since ANC seemed to accept deposits but their wallet was busy/hang, after that
2 hours later it finally worked)

if the onion-exchange goes online again we have 3 exchanges, and with Yobit (if succsessful) it would be 4.
A much better situation than with only Nova like in the last week. Novas price catched up to the BTC38 price now.

@ CryptoSlave is your Yobit-Fundraising BTC adress still active? i mean i would like to send you 0.03 btc because nobody else donated.
can you tell me how can i register to edit this site https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Exchanges , there is no register button and the site is 18 Months old. I want to update/cleanup some facts about the exchanges.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
X68N

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:53:03 AM

just click on deposit button and wait a minute or two. If it doesn show up click any other Deposit button to generate other adresses and then try ANC deposit button again and wait. if this doesn't help write a support ticket.

Cryptoslave (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:48:58 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 11:05:11 PM by Cryptoslave

Can someone with some developer brains compare https://zcoin.io/get-zcoin/ implementation of zerocoin with ANC Anoncoin zerocoin work. It looks like the zerocoin content could be downloaded from github.com and added to the ANC to create a hardfork https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin.

ANC has the added benefit of having and integrated i2p tunnel. With my limited coding knowledge I've just gone through a bit of code and it looks very similar to ANC. I can't be the only one to have seen this?  I'll get on irc2p and talk over the code. If this is the case, there is no need to crowdfund the zerocoin elements, but rather fund the integration of this existing zerocoin code into the ANC system. I'm struggling to see how it's much different than a cut and paste. Okay that's a bit exaggerated, but surely there must be a developer able to do this?

The zcoin implementation of zerocoin is done using a trusted source for accumulator namely RSA-2048. The RSA-2048 number was created by RSA Laboratories in March 1991 to encourage research into computational number theory and the practical difficulty of factoring large integers. It was thus created by a company incorporated in USA and this company is thus to be trusted to not have kept the original two prime factors. Because we cannot trust this company to not have kept the factors, it is to be assumed this company or employees can forge fake zcoins at will, which can be done easily when the factor are known. Furthermore they badly coded their zerocoin implementation with a typo that allowed to reuse spent zerocoin. Zcoin by this way in February suffered a heist of  370000 zcoin worth about 2600000$ now.

The Anoncoin implementation of zerocoin aim to use RSA-UFO as trustless accumulators. In contrast, RSA-2048 or a multiparty computation both involve different degrees of trust. In a similar way that what happened with zcoin, if some entity known the prime factors they can then generate infinite amount of zerocoin with fake Zero knowledge proof.

Hoppefully, Sander gave a way to generate semiprime number with a certain degree of certainty in a trustless way using an algorithm. Those numbers are called RSA-UFO for generalised RSA moduli of Unknown complete Factorisation. It is important to note that this work by Sander is superior to secure multiparty computation protocols. Indeed, if MPC are employed during system setup colluding member could recover P and Q and thus the problem of someone who known the trapdoor also remain in the distributed setting. In contrast nobody know the complete factorisation of the RSA-UFO thus the problem of trapdoor is resolved with this setup for the accumulator.

Gnosis implemented a function that on startup all Anoncoin wallet software deterministically generates the same 16 raw UFOs using SHA-256 hashing of the numbers 0-15. This being done, people from the Anoncoin community brute forced those numbers for 75 days using the Elliptic Curve Method of factorization to remove the small factors up to 165 bits. If the RSA-UFO bit length after division by small factors is lower than 3456, the RSA-UFO was unfit for the security level we wanted because it would have been possible to use the General Number Field Sieve (GNFS) to factor it. It was shown by Monte-Carlo simulation that with this minimum number of 3456 bits the RSA-UFO was unfactorable with a certainty of 80%. By using 13 such RSA-UFO, and with only one of them needed to be secure, and the zerocoin having to be accumulated in all of them, the probability of all of them to be unsecure is 0.2^13=0.0000000008192 ~ 1 out of 1 billion.

So the procedure to generate the complete RSA UFOs is 1) create the 13 "raw" UFOs by hashing, and 2) divide out the small factors found in the UFO project. This is performed not only by the UFO clients and server, but also will be performed on startup by all Anoncoin wallet software. This is the trustless way to zerocoin we want to finalize in Anoncoin. In this way, the security will resist extremely powerful attackers able to remove factors by the Elliptic Curve Method (ECM) up to 768 bits and able to factor numbers up to 2048 bits using the Generalized Number Field Sieve (GNFS). This is far beyond what anybody is likely to be able to do for many decades.

To summarize, the difference between zerocoin-in-Anoncoin and zerocoin-in-Zcoin is that the latter is using a trusted accumulator. For Zcoin and Zcash, even using MPC, no amount of studying the source code will tell you if the master key was destroyed as it's supposed to be. Nobody can be sure. In contrast, studying the source of Anoncoin (and relevant papers on the crypto, and the RSA-UFO wiki page) enables people to verify that there are no backdoors. This is why Anoncoin aim for using such a trustless solution. This, combined with the only implementation of I2P-SAM in the wallet of all coin, development of the C++ i2p router i2pd with orignal, and cooperation with services such as exchanged.i2p lead us to be the best trustless anonymous coin on the market.

CS
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

I am suprised they really hold on their word. Since yesterday ANC works on BTC38 again!
(i had to open another ticket yesterday since ANC seemed to accept deposits but their wallet was busy/hang, after that
2 hours later it finally worked)

if the onion-exchange goes online again we have 3 exchanges, and with Yobit (if succsessful) it would be 4.
A much better situation than with only Nova like in the last week. Novas price catched up to the BTC38 price now.

@ CryptoSlave is your Yobit-Fundraising BTC adress still active? i mean i would like to send you 0.03 btc because nobody else donated.
can you tell me how can i register to edit this site https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Exchanges , there is no register button and the site is 18 Months old. I want to update/cleanup some facts about the exchanges.

For me BTC38 deposit still do not work, like they do not work neither with BTC, DGC, EAC, HLB, MEC, NCS, TAG, WDC, ZCC.

Yes, if you want to donate 0.03 btc to 1PkKCC6ogaSJGig27hapf9kD3XtgXy4LYE you are welcome! Cheesy Nonetheless as said I paid yobit already last week with 0.1 BTC, and we are waiting for approval (I have no more news). Thank you very much for your generosity!  Grin
ysell

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

Just a headsup Yobit.net are a scam. Just tried to buy a few other coins to see what the deal was regarding ANC and Yobit.net: their response is, sorry we need to do maintenance in future. Your wallet is not working." Just did a search on other alt coins and it seems it would be the case on almost all alt coins. Beware anyone pushing you onto the Yobit.net site. Very dodgy
X68N

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:23:00 AM

Hello, my friends,

sorry for the late responce i was busy the last days.

@cryptoslave
i had tried it after your post ANC works there, open a ticket @ BTC38 so they can fix that lag? on your account.

@ ysell i had no problems with yobit and their service in my case was fine, can you please explain in detail what the problem was
sind i did not understand it. (Coins you bought where vanished?)

ysell

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

Hello, my friends,

sorry for the late responce i was busy the last days.

@cryptoslave
i had tried it after your post ANC works there, open a ticket @ BTC38 so they can fix that lag? on your account.

@ ysell i had no problems with yobit and their service in my case was fine, can you please explain in detail what the problem was
sind i did not understand it. (Coins you bought where vanished?)

No you can buy coins, but cannot withdraw. So your coins are stuck on their exchange. They are using old wallets. Developers have tried to resolve the issue with Yobit.net to no avail.  Search for Yobit.net on bitcointalk.org and I'm not the only one
X68N

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:52:09 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 03:37:54 AM by X68N

ysell which coin(s) on Yobit are you refering to?
i had withdrawed many different coins (LTC,BTC,ETH,DOGE,GLC,ZET,BLK)

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Could someone provide a block explorer for anc... the transaction a4b12669ec0d577a9ecdeadebb4986f2282dc3f469e28fd5615ccd26531b361e is not visible at anyone I have tested...
thats because said tx isnt in the blockchain.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
machico

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:47:58 PM

Hi all - This is just an update on the on the crowdfunding. I have been really busy lately with work but in a couple of weeks I will have more time to work on the proposal. At some point in the next month we will need to have enough ANC's to give donors as a thank you. Can people register here their willingness to donate  ANC for that purpose. Thank you.
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

Hi all - This is just an update on the on the crowdfunding. I have been really busy lately with work but in a couple of weeks I will have more time to work on the proposal. At some point in the next month we will need to have enough ANC's to give donors as a thank you. Can people register here their willingness to donate  ANC for that purpose. Thank you.

Sure I will personally provide 500 anc if there is a way to be sure the ANC are given to the donors. Hence, I am wondering what is your idea to match donors with donations?

CS
machico

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

Sure I will personally provide 500 anc if there is a way to be sure the ANC are given to the donors. Hence, I am wondering what is your idea to match donors with donations?

CS

CS - I was actually thinking that you should keep the Anoncoins (as our accountant, lol) maybe in a separate wallet and then send them to donors when they provide a valid ANC address. In terms of the amount, it is a tough one but I was thinking like ysell suggested set amounts. For example x for a specific donation and y for a higher donation. The ANC's are as a thank you and not a reflection of what the donors are giving vs current value. Our initial target is $20k, but I think we should target a bit more and if we don't reach it, we will get what was raised regardless.

ANC is worth around $0.80. For example, 1 Anoncoin per $10 donation, 3 for $20, 8 for $50 and 20 for $100.  We will need around 3000-4000 ANC's = $20k - $30k. After Zerocoin is integrated, I am sure ANC will be worth more than $10.

Suggestions
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

I am happy to announce the release of the new version of ANCi2pd !

ANCI2Pd 1.0.13.0 - Anoncoin & I2Pd bundle - 13 june 2017

The first stand-alone cryptocurrency and C++ I2Pd router bundle!

Featuring the latest version of Anoncoin 0.9.6.13 & i2pd 2.14.0

Windows version (32 bits) only: https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/releases/tag/1.0.13.0

CS
Cryptoslave (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:16:04 PM

CS - I was actually thinking that you should keep the Anoncoins (as our accountant, lol) maybe in a separate wallet and then send them to donors when they provide a valid ANC address. In terms of the amount, it is a tough one but I was thinking like ysell suggested set amounts. For example x for a specific donation and y for a higher donation. The ANC's are as a thank you and not a reflection of what the donors are giving vs current value. Our initial target is $20k, but I think we should target a bit more and if we don't reach it, we will get what was raised regardless.

ANC is worth around $0.80. For example, 1 Anoncoin per $10 donation, 3 for $20, 8 for $50 and 20 for $100.  We will need around 3000-4000 ANC's = $20k - $30k. After Zerocoin is integrated, I am sure ANC will be worth more than $10.

Suggestions

That is a good idea, but I do not know about crowdfunding and how the donors can prove they are the ones that crowdfunded such amount etc... well let us think about it and we will see soon.

Thanks

CS
machico

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

Suggestions

That is a good idea, but I do not know about crowdfunding and how the donors can prove they are the ones that crowdfunded such amount etc... well let us think about it and we will see soon.

Thanks

CS

The Crowdfunding site (Indiegogo) will provide that information for individual donors. We will direct them to download the wallet and generate a receiving address.
machico

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Anoncoin price just broke above 1usd. Nice to see a rally Smiley

I wonder when we will get to $1000. Maybe when we get zerocoin introduced and retailers accepting ANC as a currency? With only 3.1m ANC as plateau, scarcity is on our side.

I read somewhere that BTC are going to increase their plateau from 21m to a higher number to be agreed? Any comments on that?
geekz

Activity: 189

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

Anoncoin price just broke above 1usd. Nice to see a rally Smiley
Which exchange do you check?
And how is everything? Been a really long time.  Smiley
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

ExchangeD.I2P will be back up with I2P and tor trading on July 1

Very good news! Anc go to moon...

I read on topic.. There can buy anc with eur/usd and not need verification progress..

First comlpetly anonimous exchange Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: