Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Support  (Read 19702 times)
ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Scammers, we have paid them 100k Pindex Token (PDI) +1.1 BTC to list our token https://pindex.uci.global   and they stolen the money and never listed us.

Antoun Toubia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danhot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

txid: c8d627254efc5b695622e08545bb99e722220169b48aa7119590927bedb5d7da
On the 19th, I transferred not a large amount in btc to 1FZEoFde1apzuNKhbw7GUBkSmk3PDHDNnE wallet from the finance, the transition was successful 100%, but the money disappeared, please check and help me credit, I demand extra money on the account of yobit, dominikherzog I came up with me, I’ve come up with me. On my question, give the answer that with my means? I will write in all places until you enroll on the exchange login dgnhot600
loutrakion

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:51:56 PM

Dear Yobit exchange! Please see my ticket.

Over 0.3 BTC disappeared from the balance without a trace.

No withdrawals, no yobit codes, no dice, no invests, no suspicious trades, nothing.

I've frozen the account and did everything else as per your instructions.

Username: loutrakion.
loutrakion

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:23:15 PM

Thank you, Yobit!

Quite adequate support.

The reason found, the money returned! Cheesy

Yes, not so fast to act (it took 2.5 business days in my case), but very accurate and professional!

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:12:16 PM

Thank you, Yobit!

Quite adequate support.

Yes, not so fast to act (it took 2.5 business days in my case), but very accurate and professional!

Proof or it never happened - noob.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
loutrakion

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:04:03 PM

Thank you, Yobit!

Quite adequate support.

Not quite a noob. My main account was blocked in 2015 after passwords leakage. I'm working on restoring it.

Screenshot from support ticket (in russian) https://i.postimg.cc/PxGqND3X/proof.jpg
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

Thank you, Yobit!

Quite adequate support.

Not quite a noob. My main account was blocked in 2015 after passwords leakage. I'm working on restoring it.

Screenshot from support ticket (in russian)

In Russian?.....lol  That's not proof even if I could read it.

A TxID is proof.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
loutrakion

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:11:57 PM

There was a bug in their engine. It incorrectly processed the trading transactions which resulted in wrong balance shown. I raised a ticket. They found the problem and fixed it. What TxID are you talking about? There was none.

I'm in no mood of making you laugh. I'm not posing the proof for you only (ever heard of google translate btw?). There're people who have the same problem and who are intelligent enough to read Russian. That screenshot may help them.

If you can think of some other kind of proof in this situation I'll be happy to give it to you.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:11:57 AM

Hello!  Smiley
fpotur

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:04:48 PM

Hello friends
I invested 0.9995 btc on 28.11.2018.
but suddenly the bitcoins in my wallet disappeared.
In my past address there is no investox or yobicode
they do not respond to customer service.
How do I solve my problem?
bitcoinmarsweb

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:57:12 PM

Hello, I lost my phone, there was a private key for 2FA authentication, what should I do? All the necessary data can provide.

HELP ME!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:32:13 PM

Hello, I lost my phone, there was a private key for 2FA authentication, what should I do? All the necessary data can provide.

HELP ME!
Yobit is known on having the worst support ever because they dont tend to make any replies into their tickets but trying your luck doesnt cost an arm and leg.
Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 Try to contact their Forum representative if you already done on sending support from their site.It do add the chance on getting some response but i would say that you shouldnt expect.

bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:13:46 PM

HELP ME!
Yobit is known on having the worst support ever because they dont tend to make any replies into their tickets but trying your luck doesnt cost an arm and leg.
Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 Try to contact their Forum representative if you already done on sending support from their site.It do add the chance on getting some response but i would say that you shouldnt expect.

Unfortunately, my status is not enough to write a personal message ((((((
bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:16:57 PM

HELP ME!

The fact is that I have all the necessary credentials.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:06:58 PM

HELP ME!

It's no use of contacting their forum account, they have been recently online on June 22 but their last post was from last year. I want to warn you that be careful of scammers too, since you have said that you have necessary documents/credentials to provide.

These scammers will try to fetch you just to get that data. It's known that yobit has the worst support but if you're trying to retrieve your account from them, contact only them not anyone outside their exchange.

bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:11:28 AM

HELP ME!

It's no use of contacting their forum account, they have been recently online on June 22 but their last post was from last year. I want to warn you that be careful of scammers too, since you have said that you have necessary documents/credentials to provide.

These scammers will try to fetch you just to get that data. It's known that yobit has the worst support but if you're trying to retrieve your account from them, contact only them not anyone outside their exchange.

I do not have enough status to write a message directly (I just panic (
bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:39:15 AM

I receive the following notification when trying to write a message to a user - User 'YoBit' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:48:36 AM

HELP ME!

I have a panic, can it help if I automatically answer that you came to me after creating a ticket in support on the site, send the balances of your account, the date of registration, (I can and the dates of each entry with IP addresses) last addition, ETH addresses.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:54:25 PM

HELP ME!

I don't know if this worked for some people that experienced same problem on that exchange. Have you considered creating a new account just to inform their support about your current problem?

But AFAIK, they have deposit requirement to be allowed to message on the chat box but I'm not so sure about their ticket support if it is included to that requirement.

bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:41:22 PM

HELP ME!

I don't know if this worked for some people that experienced same problem on that exchange. Have you considered creating a new account just to inform their support about your current problem?

But AFAIK, they have deposit requirement to be allowed to message on the chat box but I'm not so sure about their ticket support if it is included to that requirement.

I was already desperate to wait for support, my life depended on it, and I was already shit of self-liquidation, is it really impossible not to get through to support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: