Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Support  (Read 19705 times)
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:07:30 PM

Contacting yobit support it takes 3 to 5 days and sometimes in a week. honestly yobit is the worst support but they are still legit..
And maybe only the owner of the site is running this trading site thats why yobit cant support all..

I have contacted them 1 time and it took them 2 weeks to respond without giving me a real answer. So it was time for me to ignore them and move my coins away. Why would anyone with bitcoins store them on an exchange which needs 2 week to give a general answer?

My guess is that they have time to promote altcoin ico's with their many newsletter, but don't have time for customers. In that regard they are no better then Bitmain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:17:44 PM

Contacting yobit support it takes 3 to 5 days and sometimes in a week. honestly yobit is the worst support but they are still legit..
And maybe only the owner of the site is running this trading site thats why yobit cant support all..

I have contacted them 1 time and it took them 2 weeks to respond without giving me a real answer. So it was time for me to ignore them and move my coins away. Why would anyone with bitcoins store them on an exchange which needs 2 week to give a general answer?

My guess is that they have time to promote altcoin ico's with their many newsletter, but don't have time for customers. In that regard they are no better then Bitmain.

Indeed. A few weeks ago i sent them an ticket (about a lost deposit). After 2 reminders (at least 3 days between in  each reminder) they dare to reply. What kind of service is that?
Even a small exchange like c-cex got better support.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

I just want to share my own experience about yobit support, it is the shittest support you can ever had bringing issue for at least 4 days before got some positive feedbacks regarding to my coins I was able to get my coins but the value of it cuts to half and after that experience I'm not trading or dealing with yobit anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:35:10 PM

I just want to share my own experience about yobit support, it is the shittest support you can ever had bringing issue for at least 4 days before got some positive feedbacks regarding to my coins I was able to get my coins but the value of it cuts to half and after that experience I'm not trading or dealing with yobit anymore.

I'm not even going to address the fact that the Yovi wallet has been intentional crippled, following the listing of YOVI/BTC on a separate exchange. How am I to stake, if my coins are trapped on the exchange? Also, yobit codes can not be generated on said asset at the moment.
lordof

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:18:08 PM

hi all,

i have send 5 ticket and no response to the yobit support

i have un open order from 30-05-2016 and not yet activated

i have send 3 message issues but no response

please can any one help me (https://yobit.net/en/orders/)

i have send a ticket for smbr wallet
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:41:50 PM

They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:02:21 PM

They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

I found out that they are rather selective in tickets they reply.
For them 'annoying' questions can take up to a week before answered (in my case 3 weeks). If they 'like' your question or if it is easy to answer you can expect an answer within a few business days..

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:52:54 PM

They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

For them 'annoying' questions can take up to a week before answered (in my case 3 weeks). If they 'like' your question or if it is easy to answer you can expect an answer within a few business days..

Correct, they tend to ignore important tickets like withdrawal or deposit issues. Which keep on stacking up. At one moment I had 4 tickets on 4 different coins open.
That's when I decided to leave Yobit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:15:03 AM

Correct, they tend to ignore important tickets like withdrawal or deposit issues. Which keep on stacking up. At one moment I had 4 tickets on 4 different coins open.
That's when I decided to leave Yobit.

Their support is kinda slow it takes you many weeks so you will get their answer maybe they would hire people for answering the problem of their  so the problem of their site user can be solved easily, but in this state yobit still dont get the right support maybe he works alone who Knows.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:58:05 AM

They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

that's right.  yobit costumer support ignoring shit tickets and question, recently my yobit account got frozed in yobit . and I submit a ticket about my frozen account , and they resolve my problem within few minutes,. so yobit customs are only active for some reasonable issues, not for blocking signature campaigns.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:49:59 AM

that's right.  yobit costumer support ignoring shit tickets and question, recently my yobit account got frozed in yobit . and I submit a ticket about my frozen account , and they resolve my problem within few minutes,. so yobit customs are only active for some reasonable issues, not for blocking signature campaigns.

I agree with that they will online in furom for just serious inquires just like having problem with balance in sig and alt coin announcements,  but really their support team is really slow and i see many claims thay they lose their alt coin and yobit support reply them in 3 days or even 1 week thats  many days of waiting if you got serious problem regarding to your coin deposit or withdrawal.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:00:38 PM

This is actually the problem to most giant companies. Of course, the bigger the company, the more inquiries they receive from people and that's the price they pay for being big. It's not really entirely their fault that there's so many questions they receive.
Fireguy71

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

I recently emailed Yobit Support with no response, I have continued to send about 1 email a week, claiming the similar thing, with no response. Anybody else finding it difficult so contact them?
They respond to me well after the issue is dealt with,usually 3-4 weeks later.
This is common and one of the reasons they have lots of complaints on the forum.
Not sure why they do not hire more folks to deal with the issue,it would improve things for every one.

Very common,hope that answers your question.
Its less of a question and more of a personal issue, my authenticator app info got deleted and so i cannot sign into my obit account because of 2fa security. So i am stuck out  Huh so i need them to deactivate the 2fa on my account so i can access it. Very frustrating.
I have had the same problem now for 6 weeks. did they resolve it for you.
What ways have people been successful in getting a response.
Is there an email that is working?
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:33:27 PM

Support of yobit is always delayed but they can answer or responce but it takes days before you can receive the support ticket from yobit..
As of now the trading still ok making some yobit profit while selling and buying..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
sailing9

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:12:08 AM

Support of yobit is always delayed but they can answer or responce but it takes days before you can receive the support ticket from yobit..
As of now the trading still ok making some yobit profit while selling and buying..

I have had a support ticket outstanding for almost 3 days now without a response.  Is this normal?
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

I have had a support ticket outstanding for almost 3 days now without a response.  Is this normal?

No.

3 - 4 months of no replies to tickets is normal for Yoshit Smiley

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
ryckee

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Unbelievable how shit they are!!!i am waiting for a new  Authentication code (get in Email inbox) for a month i asked 10 times a day without answer!!
tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:59 AM

Their support is the worst in the world.
I opened three tickets two months ago, and still no answer - these tickets still have "new" status.
I don't understand why Yobit has support page, if it doesn't exist.
Bitquence-K

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

I have paid the .5 BTC fee for adding a token and they have yet to add the token. They promised 2-3 business days, but it's been 2 weeks.

Can anyone be of assistance? That would greatly be appreciated.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

I have paid the .5 BTC fee for adding a token and they have yet to add the token. They promised 2-3 business days, but it's been 2 weeks.

Can anyone be of assistance? That would greatly be appreciated.
Usually i would tell you to post in their official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0 and to send PM to yobit here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 but as i can see their community manager has been offline since august 11. Try with new support ticket but only thing you can do is to wait, unfortunately. We can't do much here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: