Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Support  (Read 19705 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:43:14 PM

Hello, I lost my phone, there was a private key for 2FA authentication, what should I do? All the necessary data can provide.

HELP ME!
Yobit is known on having the worst support ever because they dont tend to make any replies into their tickets but trying your luck doesnt cost an arm and leg.
Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 Try to contact their Forum representative if you already done on sending support from their site.It do add the chance on getting some response but i would say that you shouldnt expect.

The fact is that I have all the necessary credentials.
It's no use of contacting their forum account, they have been recently online on June 22 but their last post was from last year. I want to warn you that be careful of scammers too, since you have said that you have necessary documents/credentials to provide.

These scammers will try to fetch you just to get that data. It's known that yobit has the worst support but if you're trying to retrieve your account from them, contact only them not anyone outside their exchange.

I do not have enough status to write a message directly (I just panic (
I don't know if this worked for some people that experienced same problem on that exchange. Have you considered creating a new account just to inform their support about your current problem?

But AFAIK, they have deposit requirement to be allowed to message on the chat box but I'm not so sure about their ticket support if it is included to that requirement.

I was already desperate to wait for support, my life depended on it, and I was already shit of self-liquidation, is it really impossible not to get through to support.
Whats the update on this one? Have you already reached support of yobit?If you do then theres a miracle do happen but if
not then you should move on and get used to it yet they dont really make any response into their customers and tending to
answer each support ticket that they do recieved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmarsweb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:36:09 AM

Hello, I lost my phone, there was a private key for 2FA authentication, what should I do? All the necessary data can provide.

HELP ME!
Yobit is known on having the worst support ever because they dont tend to make any replies into their tickets but trying your luck doesnt cost an arm and leg.
Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 Try to contact their Forum representative if you already done on sending support from their site.It do add the chance on getting some response but i would say that you shouldnt expect.

The fact is that I have all the necessary credentials.
It's no use of contacting their forum account, they have been recently online on June 22 but their last post was from last year. I want to warn you that be careful of scammers too, since you have said that you have necessary documents/credentials to provide.

These scammers will try to fetch you just to get that data. It's known that yobit has the worst support but if you're trying to retrieve your account from them, contact only them not anyone outside their exchange.

I do not have enough status to write a message directly (I just panic (
I don't know if this worked for some people that experienced same problem on that exchange. Have you considered creating a new account just to inform their support about your current problem?

But AFAIK, they have deposit requirement to be allowed to message on the chat box but I'm not so sure about their ticket support if it is included to that requirement.

I was already desperate to wait for support, my life depended on it, and I was already shit of self-liquidation, is it really impossible not to get through to support.
Whats the update on this one? Have you already reached support of yobit?If you do then theres a miracle do happen but if
not then you should move on and get used to it yet they dont really make any response into their customers and tending to
answer each support ticket that they do recieved.

I didn’t get any answers, I don’t have enough status to write a personal message, can someone help me and write a personal message to them here on the forum? I will provide a screenshot with balances, date, amount, and address of the last replenishment, and date of registration. This is my only chance to stay alive.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:51:27 PM

I didn’t get any answers, I don’t have enough status to write a personal message, can someone help me and write a personal message to them here on the forum? I will provide a screenshot with balances, date, amount, and address of the last replenishment, and date of registration. This is my only chance to stay alive.
Their last post was months ago and as far as i know they don't respond to PM's on bitcointalk.

Best thing you can do probably is either contact them on twitter, ( i always see support staff in the comments of their "official" account tweets.), or try to contact them on https://t.me/yobitnet

Also, in the future, don't use yobit. Use Binance instead.

bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:53:58 PM

Their last post was months ago and as far as i know they don't respond to PM's on bitcointalk.

Best thing you can do probably is either contact them on twitter, ( i always see support staff in the comments of their "official" account tweets.), or try to contact them on https://t.me/yobitnet

Thank you for the possible options to save my life !!! Peace to your home !!
bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:13:52 PM

I thank everyone who helped me, my request to reset 2FA authentication was accepted and processed !!!!!! Guys, thank you so much and kowtow for hints, support and feedback! All the best to you !!!!!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

I thank everyone who helped me, my request to reset 2FA authentication was accepted and processed !!!!!! Guys, thank you so much and kowtow for hints, support and feedback! All the best to you !!!!!

You didn't mention the most important part  Undecided. On which mediums exactly did you contact them and on which of them did they respond to you? Was it twitter, telegram or?

Might come in handy for other people in the near future.

bitcoinmarsweb

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:17:07 PM

You didn't mention the most important part  Undecided. On which mediums exactly did you contact them and on which of them did they respond to you? Was it twitter, telegram or?

Might come in handy for other people in the near future.

Received feedback via e-mail, with a link to the form to disable 2FA.
https://yobit.net/en/2faoff/
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:59:44 PM

Received feedback via e-mail, with a link to the form to disable 2FA.
https://yobit.net/en/2faoff/

After how much time they are reacted to your request?
I want to ask them to update or delete one coin, but if I need to wait for six months, I have no will.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 10:01:21 AM

Looks like they are working on something at https://yobit.live

Is this really yobit's support and not from impostors?

If this is true then its good. I can see the list of mods here.
I was trying to contact them since yesterday too for I lose my phone and has to reset my 2fa in them. I did create a ticket but weren't getting some reply yet. A mod did reply to me in the chat but today it wasn't resolved yet.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 05:49:07 AM

I was trying to contact them since yesterday too for I lose my phone and has to reset my 2fa in them. I did create a ticket but weren't getting some reply yet. A mod did reply to me in the chat but today it wasn't resolved yet.

I hope this is true and they set up a full time support, people are having a hard time to contact their support in the past I've sent several tickets but it took them 3 weeks to answer when the answer is just a simple no or yes and need to  you have balance in your account if you want to participate in the chat widget, a real time support is badly needed.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:36:47 AM

I hope this is true and they set up a full time support, people are having a hard time to contact their support in the past I've sent several tickets but it took them 3 weeks to answer when the answer is just a simple no or yes and need to  you have balance in your account if you want to participate in the chat widget, a real time support is badly needed.

Tested it  and looks fake. In fact it only works if you want to deposit but if your message is about withdrawal, the page doesn't interact. Don't try depositing to the address it gives you until the real yobit support verifies this yobit.live is theirs.

In the previous years those people who give out unsupported/unverified links gets red trust.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:56:55 AM

Tested it  and looks fake. In fact it only works if you want to deposit but if your message is about withdrawal, the page doesn't interact. Don't try depositing to the address it gives you until the real yobit support verifies this yobit.live is theirs.

In the previous years those people who give out unsupported/unverified links gets red trust.

Thanks for testing it and giving us feedback, it looks like a dummy account from scammers posted it here and those DT should put a red tag I check the guy who posted it and only had 3 posts since joining the forum on 2017 it's a dummy for posting dubious link.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:54:11 AM

That's a scam link & you know it, you f*cking scamming piece of sh*t!

I urge everyone to stay well away from this account & anything it says - tag it & report it!!

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:59:20 PM

Thanks for testing it and giving us feedback, it looks like a dummy account from scammers posted it here and those DT should put a red tag I check the guy who posted it and only had 3 posts since joining the forum on 2017 it's a dummy for posting dubious link.
that was a disposable account ,thats why he is not affraid to be tagged and make a crime here.

Just forget about that post and report it so mod can delete that messagr so no one will be a victim.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:23:59 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2020, 10:37:06 PM by coupable

Because of this [worst support ever], many scammers would play around with fake support channels to hunt newbies. However, i don't think anyone would afford sending a half bitcoin to get in touch with the support. Everything prove that this is a fake website not related to Yobit exchange, although i would always recommend to stay away from anything matches this word <Yobit> because it's either fake or belongs to one of those Yobit's shady shemes.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:48:42 PM

i would always recommend to stay away from anything matches this word <Yobit> because it's either fake or belongs to one of those Yobit's shady shemes.

So why did you promote them then? Scam promoters are just as bad as the scams they promote, worse even.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:58:10 AM

i would always recommend to stay away from anything matches this word <Yobit> because it's either fake or belongs to one of those Yobit's shady shemes.

So why did you promote them then? Scam promoters are just as bad as the scams they promote, worse even.
Do you think i can't change my attitude after about a year from wearing their signature? There was a lot of discussions at that time about the legitimicy of the Yobit campaign which took too much time before Yobit started promoting its scammy "InvestBox" and "daily 10% profit".
You left me a negative trust without even trying to contact me about the issue or open a debate with community. You maybe didn't notice this topic i created at that time: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134204. We can continue the discussion about this in the topic i mentioned because we are off-topic here.
princeZEE

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 08:05:24 PM

I urge everyone to stay well away from this account & anything it says - tag it & report it!!

I just posted something I came across and you should stop being an ashole!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 03:00:28 AM

It's based on the interpretation on how you posted it, people thinks that you are promoting the link and you are linking it to Yobit , we all know that Yobit has a questionable reputation, scammers will create scam platform to attach it to Yobit so Yobit will get all the blame, and there are no additional words on your posts, if that is safe or not when obviously it's not.

princeZEE

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:21:41 AM

It's based on the interpretation on how you posted it, people thinks that you are promoting the link and you are linking it to Yobit , we all know that Yobit has a questionable reputation, scammers will create scam platform to attach it to Yobit so Yobit will get all the blame, and there are no additional words on your posts, if that is safe or not when obviously it's not.

How do I know if it's fake or not, I have not used it to be able to specify that. Not to mention that even the exchange doesn't even look original.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: