Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your money aim? At which point you would go in "retire"?  (Read 6059 times)
pakitz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:57:58 AM

20kBTC guess that would be enaf..   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:16:16 AM

factor of the amount of wealth was I who will be my benchmark for retirement. I need at least 50 BTC bitcoin's really ready. I admit that old age is a difficult time for me to get the money. I need to save some of the bitcoin began today.
yeah of course you will have a goal that you must achieve to old age or retirement mu mu, of course your target is getting big money so you can live comfortably. I hope you can get your targets with ease dude
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:38:21 AM

My ideal life would be a decent enough house somewhere coastal but most of my time would be spent travelling. I don't have any expensive tastes and have zero plans to burden myself with offspring. To achieve both for the rest of my days I suppose $4-5 million in current buying power would make it very comfortable.

I think realistically several hundred BTC would be needed and even that might be optimistic. People planning to retire on ten of them are to be commended for their faith and I hope it happens, but I wouldn't be betting the farm on it. 
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:55:52 AM

I want to hold at least 50btc enough to start my own food chain here in our country if I will able to achieve that in the next 5 years I will retire and start my business.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀