Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:36:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM]  (Read 67015 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:19:36 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 08:33:17 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

I don't say you won't definitely be able to have your chargeback: but CC or paypal are NOT a 100% guarantee.
They are not? Sounds a bit alike when I check the PayPal chargeback rules. What problems could occur? When the seller already cashed out it is more PayPal's problem than mine, isn't it?

In theory, yes. In practice, you may have to wait up to 6 months before you get a refund. Or they can say you don't have enough proofs about you being scammed.

It's worse than that. PayPal can direct you back to this thread and say that you were warned beforehand, yet still decided to purchase. If only I could remember the quote from that famous tuna dude.
primeasic (OP)
Donator

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:37:58 PM

We are really sorry for not keeping up on this forum, but we had lots of work to complete.
Ordering is now opened on the website, in fact we already have purchases for several units, via email and via the website.

you can order at: http://bitasic.com/order.php

Please check the new images of the unit too:

Shipment and local pickup starts on Monday.
I'd like to ask everyone to submit an order, even if they want to pickup locally.
We are replying to the emails too, lots of requests, please accept some delay.

We have only 500 units in stock.

Thanks!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:40:30 PM

Grin
   Grin
    Grin
     Grin

He updated with images we already had and hopes that we all order.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:41:30 PM

We are really sorry for not keeping up on this forum, but we had lots of work to complete.
Ordering is now opened on the website, in fact we already have purchases for several units, via email and via the website.

I'd like to ask everyone to submit an order, even if they want to pickup locally.
Thanks!

Can we see pictures of the chip alone along with being install on a module?   This is crucial.   

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
apetersson

Activity: 668
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:42:19 PM

i would love to get a confirmation email for my local-pickup order, thanks Smiley
only

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:42:55 PM

i would love to get a confirmation email for my local-pickup order, thanks Smiley

+1 mine as well, please Smiley

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:47:12 PM

I feel bad reading these posts.
Why are you so stupid?

I somehow understand that being a sr top 15% seller certainly doesn't help, but, aside from that, seriously, what's your problem?

I'm afraid someone is gonna be kidnapped of so.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
darkip

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:49:36 PM

If we do end up getting some more information about local pick up, I'll be going with a friend. Definitely not on my own.
only

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

I feel bad reading these posts.
Why are you so stupid?

I somehow understand that being a sr top 15% seller certainly doesn't help, but, aside from that, seriously, what's your problem?

ouch!

koob

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:53:40 PM

Aint easier ways to kidnap someone than creating scam about ASIC miner ? Wink
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:54:14 PM

Surprised there hasn't been any more proof provided. I guess those that are gambling could hit a big payday or spend weeks with Paypal to retrieve their funds.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:56:49 PM

Aint easier ways to kidnap someone than creating scam about ASIC miner ? Wink
Sure but think about the geniality of asking the reward to the kindnapped directly, just like forcing him to reveal his private key.
Certainly easier than asking his family for a bank wire.

I guess anyway that the local pickup is there only to confuse the clients, to make them feel more confident about sending PayPal money to the scammer (they will withdraw on Monday and you will not have your money back).

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:00:31 PM

PrimeAsic can you reply to the following:
1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.
2  Company impersonates another company, HRP.HU.
3  Fake office address -- no one at claimed addresses knows who you are.
4  Telephone is not answered, may be non existent.
5  When asked to attach more devices to their PrimeAsic mining at oz pool, no response, while it was the easiest way to proof you are real. Why did you not comply?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
only

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 09:01:31 PM

Sure but think about the geniality of asking the reward to the kindnapped directly, just like forcing him to reveal his private key.

kernelpanic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:03:00 PM

Thanks!

Can we see pictures of the chip alone along with being install on a module?   This is crucial.   

No, their camera can only take two low res pictures.  Additional pictures can only be created by cropping and rotating the two original pictures.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:05:36 PM

What are you waiting to order from them? PayPal will protect you and you will have the units shipped on Monday.

They cannot answer your emails because they are too busy not earning 200'000$ daily with their units.

Please understand them.

They are doing it for the community.

only

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 09:15:52 PM

What are you waiting to order from them? PayPal will protect you and you will have the units shipped on Monday.

They cannot answer your emails because they are too busy not earning 200'000$ daily with their units.

Please understand them.

They are doing it for the community.

Who told you I'm serious about going there or buying from them, and why the hell are you so churlish?

Relax for a bit - it's sarcasm, all the way.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:20:14 PM

Just for the record did you pay already?  Maybe  pickup address is  given first and after you check the units you will proceed with payment. I am curious....
10X

no of course i did not pay already. i am not that "adventurous". after filling out the form you are just redirected to a thank-you page - which, after refreshing showed a different name than mine... not exactly super-professional.

still thinking its 90% scam propability, but my greed and curiosity is simply too strong.
Smiley
Ok but which address are  you going to visit? I am just curious if some of the pages showed the address or it is mailed or whatever. Anyway beer is good and chicks are pretty you will enjoy it:)

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:29:20 PM

PrimeAsic can you reply to the following:
1  PrimeAsic said it is part of another company, EDI GREEN, but that is not true.
2  Company impersonates another company, HRP.HU.
3  Fake office address -- no one at claimed addresses knows who you are.
4  Telephone is not answered, may be non existent.
5  When asked to attach more devices to their PrimeAsic mining at oz pool, no response, while it was the easiest way to proof you are real. Why did you not comply?

Primeasic: Please don't forget to answer the above points verified by many members of this forum.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

Funny thing is that they do not even have a paypal button. You fill the order, and they send you an email to which wire the funds through paypal. XD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: