Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM]  (Read 67018 times)
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 09:06:45 PM

What's ironic is that a similar list--ten times longer--applied to Avalon, yet they delivered.
There were ZERO doubts that avalon will deliver. The question was about BFL and BASIC one is gone already second  question still remains Grin
There have never been any legitimate doubts that BFL will deliver.
A bunch of trolls shouting "scam" does not make it so.

Luke,

I respect you and your work. The only way to stop us trolling is to see a proof that something happaning in BFL camp and they to start to deliver. I will sent my apologies to BFL and who feels affected buy me. No irony here if that matters at all.  Until then we will troll. I do not mean to offend you not only because you helped me once but because of your work and skills
Please excuse me ...

Just face the facts - pictures with fans, chips heat sinks are just pictures and nothing more this is the way most of us see things. Kano went there and show us air plains and buildings. Probably the initial idea was to get a prototype in order to develop cgminer. Even though he stayed longer than expected nothing came out of it. What does it mean? Shit happen again 100%. How big it is - we will never know. Yeah BFL has air plain PCb machine probably and so? just a few pictures came out of it for now. It just not making sense for me. I have sated many times that BFL is not a scam it is just a proxy that is all. It might become a sacam eventually when upstream fails. Let us hope that this will never happen not because of BFL but because of the dudes here who put their money and hopes in the company
Ok, BFL is late - later than ever before. But there is no evidence they're a scam or won't deliver.
From what I've seen of Josh's updates (and I haven't even seen all of them, I'm sure), we're getting all the information they have available (short of releasing trade secrets, which would be a ridiculous expectation).
Also realize that the lesson BFL is being taught by all the trolling is that trolls will make trouble if they do release information too.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 09:11:37 PM

Peace  Smiley

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

Phinneaus, most of the listed points didn't applied to Avalon team. They were known of FPGAs which they delivered before.

Tom (bASIC) also had a successful FPGA product before he ventured into ASIC country
freifallspoiler

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 09:21:37 PM

What? PrimeAsic sent your money back? Or was the transaction somehow canceled?
It seems like it is possible to reject a payment. Paypal sent a notice that my paiment was rejected by primaasic in the moment he sent me a mail accepting my cancelation.
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 09:32:22 PM

Phinneaus, most of the listed points didn't applied to Avalon team. They were known of FPGAs which they delivered before.

Tom (bASIC) also had a successful FPGA product before he ventured into ASIC country
And Tom also didn't scam. Despite his business failing, he's trying to refund everyone.
Considering that when most businesses fail, the people they owe are basically just screwed...

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 10:38:56 PM

And Tom also didn't scam. Despite his business failing, he's trying to refund everyone.
Considering that when most businesses fail, the people they owe are basically just screwed...
OK that is correct, I just wanted to point out that past performance is no guarantee for the future
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 11:19:34 PM

Looks like trying to legitimize the primeasic seller. Smiley   (Yes, I see your point - just kidding.)
Magnate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 11:50:36 PM

BFL, Avalon, and Tom were all bitcoin hardware providers prior to launching ASIC programs. It makes sense that when the market leaped ahead in tech one by one they would also announce they were taking the leap. Because they were known to be legit bitcoiners people trusted them.
OK Tom took the leap but didn't know how to either execute and failed to nail the landing. That is just a failed business venture he wasn't trying to steal. While I can understand people frustration it seems he is trying his best to pay people back. He should not be called a scammer.
BFL are also not scamming people because they have full intention of delivering. However they will definitely have the label of unreliable given they are what 6 months late now?
Avalon-well of the three have done 90% of what they said they would. I don't believe they ships any more than the first 2 or 3 before CNY, and the rest left afterwards.

The issue with these new "players" is
-no history of doing business in the bit coin world
-very little proof
-very little back ground info on the product (I've provided more details on "my" asics than they have)
-ASICs are not cheap to develop and don't just grow on trees

Until somebody we know and trust gives a review and can show pictures/videos non of these new players should be taken seriously

Not taking local pickup any more?? WTF?? Local pickup is easier to do than shipping.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 12:38:15 AM

We haven't even been given pictures and it has been, how long?   They claim the units are ready to ship.    Doesn't that seem a little odd?

D

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
silvalley

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 08:08:05 AM

What's ironic is that a similar list--ten times longer--applied to Avalon, yet they delivered.
There were ZERO doubts that avalon will deliver. The question was about BFL and BASIC one is gone already second  question still remains Grin
There have never been any legitimate doubts that BFL will deliver.
A bunch of trolls shouting "scam" does not make it so.

Luke,

I respect you and your work. The only way to stop us trolling is to see a proof that something happaning in BFL camp and they to start to deliver. I will sent my apologies to BFL and who feels affected buy me. No irony here if that matters at all.  Until then we will troll. I do not mean to offend you not only because you helped me once but because of your work and skills
Please excuse me ...

Just face the facts - pictures with fans, chips heat sinks are just pictures and nothing more this is the way most of us see things. Kano went there and show us air plains and buildings. Probably the initial idea was to get a prototype in order to develop cgminer. Even though he stayed longer than expected nothing came out of it. What does it mean? Shit happen again 100%. How big it is - we will never know. Yeah BFL has air plain PCb machine probably and so? just a few pictures came out of it for now. It just not making sense for me. I have sated many times that BFL is not a scam it is just a proxy that is all. It might become a sacam eventually when upstream fails. Let us hope that this will never happen not because of BFL but because of the dudes here who put their money and hopes in the company
Ok, BFL is late - later than ever before. But there is no evidence they're a scam or won't deliver.
From what I've seen of Josh's updates (and I haven't even seen all of them, I'm sure), we're getting all the information they have available (short of releasing trade secrets, which would be a ridiculous expectation).
Also realize that the lesson BFL is being taught by all the trolling is that trolls will make trouble if they do release information too.

Common dude, BFL make this game of preorders since their FPGA era - 2011. As far as i know they didnt deliver any FPGA, even the existence of that prototype is not clear.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 08:41:10 AM

Common dude, BFL make this game of preorders since their FPGA era - 2011. As far as i know they didnt deliver any FPGA, even the existence of that prototype is not clear.

You are beyond silly. I personally have many BFL FPGA Singles mining right now. Hundreds of people have FGPA singles. No one doubts their existence.
silvalley

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 08:57:10 AM

You are beyond silly. I personally have many BFL FPGA Singles mining right now. Hundreds of people have FGPA singles. No one doubts their existence.

Can you post a picture for me, I read a couple of threads that ended before BFL ship any FPGA single.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 09:06:14 AM

Sure, plenty of people who have taken pictures:

http://vimeo.com/42438781
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110797.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83667.0
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 09:37:08 AM

Can you post a picture for me, I read a couple of threads that ended before BFL ship any FPGA single.

You have got to be kidding. I even have them here in Europe. BFL is a legit company that has manufactured tons of FPGAs which are now in the hands of customers. I don't mean to be rude but you should definitely read more threads.

There should be one named "pictures of your fpga rigs" which is full of pics of BFL FPGAs
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 10:33:10 AM

This silvaley noob is fcking annoying.

He post crap he doesnt even know.

Keep making himself a fool every single post.
ummas

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:49:52 PM

Yesterday at 17.45 i had got this
Hi! I'm sorry but due to so many request local pickup has been closed. Let me know if you still need your miners via the postal service. Thanks!
As a respond for my email. Not just about my order, but a respond for an email!
Let`s all send him an email that we just ordered and wont asic now and we need just wallet addres to give him btc Wink
It`s sick...
koob

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:57:19 PM

Yesterday at 17.45 i had got this
Hi! I'm sorry but due to so many request local pickup has been closed. Let me know if you still need your miners via the postal service. Thanks!
As a respond for my email. Not just about my order, but a respond for an email!
Let`s all send him an email that we just ordered and wont asic now and we need just wallet addres to give him btc Wink
It`s sick...

I received identical response. Seems like they send it to everyone.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 02:38:02 PM

Howdy, you all! I'm sorry, but due to so many request for blow jobs, I'm all outta breath and my purdy mouth's now closed. Let me know if you need a hand job. Mulțumesc!
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 03:29:37 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2013, 07:37:22 PM by philips

Mulțumesc!
?
Come on Phinn, you're a Jethro Tull fan, where is Budapest? It says right there.
silvalley

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 03:49:53 PM

Thank you, now the things are little bit clear for me.
regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: