Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:41:17 PM

great hashrate !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

great hashrate !

sent you urgent pm got big problem.. If you can help me thank you.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:48:27 PM

I need help can anyone help me?  I sent 8k coins but to wrong wallet address on yobit..i wanted to start to trade them back and forth to try to make a few more but they gone from my wallet to a wrong place.. What can i do now?  Huh Cry

Can they be reversed?

They were sent to my yobit gbt addy not my GB addy but they not arrived there either they lost in cyber space  Cry they went to GBT addy but ofcourse that is another coin so they not there either.. i am so upset now. I needed to sell half to buy my gold bar and trade the rest .

They exists on network
Here are transactions: http://gb.explorer.cryptoally.net/address/GRzPrCgaYng39joWN2XZwNTsjMedyEGF33

If you have control over this address than you are ok: GRzPrCgaYng39joWN2XZwNTsjMedyEGF33

if not than, nothing can be done. Can not be reversed, nor even bitcoin can.
I suppouse that GBT has same starting letter G as GB, so maybe they are lost.
Try to search your address, or try to contact Yobit, maybe they can do something, open a ticket.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:52:11 PM

I need help can anyone help me?  I sent 8k coins but to wrong wallet address on yobit..i wanted to start to trade them back and forth to try to make a few more but they gone from my wallet to a wrong place.. What can i do now?  Huh Cry

Can they be reversed?

They were sent to my yobit gbt addy not my GB addy but they not arrived there either they lost in cyber space  Cry they went to GBT addy but ofcourse that is another coin so they not there either.. i am so upset now. I needed to sell half to buy my gold bar and trade the rest .

They exists on network
Here are transactions: http://gb.explorer.cryptoally.net/address/GRzPrCgaYng39joWN2XZwNTsjMedyEGF33

If you have control over this address than you are ok: GRzPrCgaYng39joWN2XZwNTsjMedyEGF33

Try to search your address, or try to contact Yobit, maybe they can do something, open a ticket.

That address is my GBT yobit address it's a different coins..I am devastated, I was saving them to use to buy my gold bar, now I am really upset.. I worked hard to earn the bounties and to buy over 5k coins.. Whoever now has my coins is very lucky..
Anyway I guess I have t work harder now for months to replace these if I ever can replace.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:58:08 PM

Sent you another pm DARKGOLD goodnight everyone.. This is the result of overworking and getting over tired, we make fatal mistakes.  Cry

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:07:31 PM

Can they be reversed?

They exists on network

That address is my GBT yobit address it's a different coins..I am devastated, I was saving them to use to buy my gold bar, now I am really upset.. I worked hard to earn the bounties and to buy over 5k coins.. Whoever now has my coins is very lucky..
Anyway I guess I have t work harder now for months to replace these if I ever can replace.

Looks like whoever received my coins dumped them on Yobit..I guess it's hard for people to be honest nowadays, my loss and hard work another person's gain. Anyway good luck with it.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
redkinggg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:06:36 PM

Can they be reversed?

They exists on network

Looks like whoever received my coins dumped them on Yobit..I guess it's hard for people to be honest nowadays, my loss and hard work another person's gain. Anyway good luck with it.

If you sent GB coins to GBT coin wallet address, they will not appear in that address.  They are gone and lost forever. 
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:23:37 PM

Ok, here comes some help, at least what community can do:
Please all check this thread, and whatever your heart is telling you to do.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1532516.0

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:38:21 PM

I just was thinking to give some donations of couple of hundreds GB to qiwoman2 and you darkgold made this very nice movement.
This is a good example of care by dev.
Also now you know guys that before you hit SEND button, 3 times check if all is correct.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:44:37 PM

took care of it for her ... hate to see hard work not rewarded... cheers.
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:50:43 PM

look at those numbers....

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

I just was thinking to give some donations of couple of hundreds GB to qiwoman2 and you darkgold made this very nice movement.
This is a good example of care by dev.
Also now you know guys that before you hit SEND button, 3 times check if all is correct.

i have very little gb in the wallet as is - the pool fees as well as the donations that some of the miners are giving - are barely hitting 100gb currently ... but i am more than happy to send them to her if you think this would help ...

i have not much personal gb of my own - as thefarm is not running yet - and my mining is currently miniscule on the pool ... but again - the small amount of gb i have personally i am happy to send to to her also if you think this will help ...

let me know ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:46:13 AM

Wow guys! Nice pump today. I rly want more coins to start stack in my wallet. someone can donate me? Pls!!!
Haha good job dev!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:22:34 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 04:45:30 AM by qiwoman2

Thank you so much dear DEV AND COMMUNITY for helping with the lost coins, this means I will be able to buy the gold bar from the DEV's Shop and make nice GB video. Much appreciated. It made my DAY but Yobit is acting funny. I sold 500 coins and it never gave me the btc for it, so now sent another support ticket lol. I won't be trading large amounts on this exchange, looks dodgy. I will let you know if they reply to my ticket. i might just do the sells on Bluetrade stack up a few sell orders. I will only sell enough to raise for the 1 gram of gold and not sell all my GB of course.
Again thank you to the community. What si great is that we can buy Gold and get REBATE of GB as well, so it's a WIN-WIN.

EDIT Yobit support is very good.. I will try some arbitrage now on Bluetrade, see if anyone sells to me bit cheaper again. Only sold a few.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:40:07 AM

Thank you so much dear DEV AND COMMUNITY for helping with the lost coins, this means I will be able to buy the gold bar from the DEV's Shop and make nice GB video. Much appreciated. It made my DAY but Yobit is acting funny. I sold 500 coins and it never gave me the btc for it, so now sent another support ticket lol. I won't be trading large amounts on this exchange, looks dodgy. I will let you know if they reply to my ticket. i might just do the sells on Bluetrade stack up a few sell orders. I will only sell enough to raise for the 1 gram of gold and not sell all my GB of course.
Again thank you to the community. What si great is that we can buy Gold and get REBATE of GB as well, so it's a WIN-WIN.
Trade at Bleutrade, they always replay to tickets, yobit don't.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:46:58 AM

Wow guys! Nice pump today. I rly want more coins to start stack in my wallet. someone can donate me? Pls!!!
Haha good job dev!

Send me ur wallet in PM, community was nice to me so I will send you a few..

Just go to the fb page though and like,, comment and share our FB page..

https://www.facebook.com/Goldblocks-1041374532612118/?fref=ts   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:47:18 AM

link to download a miner ? thanks
x11

sgminer amd gpu miner from nicehash, all releases: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases
I downloaded the miner
(...........stratum+tcp://gb.suprnova.cc:3888) please wil you sent me the complete I don't no enymore lol sorry

i use this sgminer, with all settings inside, wolf's been inside and is intend to use with R9-280x - GPU graphic cards

download

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:47:37 AM

Yes I will put in a buy order now on Bluetrade lol..  Smiley

So we can buy gold with btc and paypal at the moment correct?
When we buy 1 gram we get rebate 5k GB and when we buy 2.5 we get 10k yes?

I will do the 1 gram one this time and will try to do monthly. Also if GB price keeps rising our gold will be like for FREE..Think about it. This is a good idea.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:03:06 AM

I will do the 1 gram one this time and will try to do monthly. Also if GB price keeps rising our gold will be like for FREE..Think about it. This is a good idea.
just got curious when you said that you are giving some free gb i would love to ask if you are still giving some for free or if you would like me to do some bounty like fb or tweet post i can do that for you buddy just wann get some of this mysterious yet profitable coin, good luck to you and to dev team mate.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:07:26 AM

just got curious when you said that you are giving some free gb i would love to ask if you are still giving some for free or if you would like me to do some bounty like fb or tweet post i can do that for you buddy just wann get some of this mysterious yet profitable coin, good luck to you and to dev team mate.

Let me get through the day in one piece and I might do a little giveaway/bounty mini thing when the shop opens.. I will check my finances etc and time.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: