Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2017, 12:51:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ PORTABLE WEALTH ✹✹✹  (Read 92201 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raphma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

I understand that community wants new things, new exchanges all the time, but in reality if GB community can't make some trade trafic on Yobit or Bleutrade, then same will be with c-Cex. GB have lack of promotion, not exchanges.
Fortunately we are working on it, as we already saw that GB community on bitcointalk has no so much power or interest to make such as promotion or investment support to push coin that hold forward. Thats why we started to use different ways that are not published here. Of course for every job, time is cruicial, so to get new investors, we will need time. We understand that some of you can't wait, some of you need money so you have to dump, and some of you are getting interested in some other coin and thats ok. Thats how things are going these days.

I have invested my time, energy and mining powers in to this project for a "LONG TERM" investment. Anyone that wants results now is stupid.. Good things take time. DEV, please let me know if there is anything i could do to help this project move forward.. You have a a whole team on your side! PM me with anything that could help!!

Thank you,
For start it would be nice if you find blog sites to publish blog article.
As many places as you can. Can be but not strictly attached to cryptocurrency blogs.
Can be business blogs, financial blogs, investment blogs ect.

You can use this great article with some modification to reflect correct info.

https://www.alt-inv.xyz/goldblocks-gold-backed-cryptocurrency/

--
Other things are twitter and facebook, they are powerfull tools for promotion, you can share website and ann thread to your followers, they dont have to be crypto geeks.
--

what about a steemit post?  i can arrange that..

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
darkgold

Activity: 434

GOLDBLOCKS

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:48:29 PM

i am not familiar with steemit post, but if it is some kind of article, go for it. Bounty is 500 GB for every article.

Fredomago

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

i am not familiar with steemit post, but if it is some kind of article, go for it. Bounty is 500 GB for every article.
wow 500 coins for just simple article just wanted to check if this offer is for all or it is just limited to community members here?
i would like to see if i can create mine too, steemit is getting more attention so advertising the coin their will bring investors
too, good luck dev and i will try this if possible.

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄
•
•

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █

FOR FULL MEMBER
daveolake

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:19:52 AM

Got my gold  YAAAha... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vga-RIuM1k8 ..... bitter sweet day though.. as most here know, I had 200k stolen, but got my gold bar 2.5g thanks Goldblocks.. I am not asking just putting it out there... any donations would be appreciated gb address  GMnYVopb3J5db1vF6E1n1kKJ5vymXWPuZo thanks.

gabmen

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:33:21 AM

well at least you have your gold now still cant believe that the large amount of gb will possibly circulate and be trade it will affect the market of this project just hoping it will not really dump the price, I use to remember things happen with the coin adz 5k was stolen and drop the price to 50% less and until now adz still not recovering from the intro price.

ShooterXD

Portuguese Translator and Campaign manager. Pm me!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:32:44 AM

Someone can donate me some gb? Then i can let my wallet onto stake my coins. I had a small amount.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
                     ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
                   ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▄ ▀▄

▄▀          ██  ██       ▀█▄ ▀▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄▄███████▀███████████████▄ █████████ ███████████████
▄████████▀█████████████▀  █████    ▀██████   █████        █████
   █████  ▀██████████▀   █████    ▄█████▀   █████        █████
    █████    ██████████   ██████████████▄    █████        █████
    █████  ▄██████████▄   █████    ▀██████   █████        █████
   █████▄█████████████▄  █████    ▄██████   █████        █████
   ████████████▀▀███████▄███████████████▀ █████████      █████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀
                            ██  ██       ▄█▀ ▄▀
                      ▀▄▄             ▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
                          ▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

Code:
[center][table][tr][td
darkgold

GOLDBLOCKS

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:55:30 AM

First goldbar delivered! POV  - (Proov of video) completed.

Thanks daveolake ! We are refunding your 8000 GB to provided address as we have agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vga-RIuM1k8

Can be posted to facebook please?

Scofield

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:09:50 AM

Got my gold  YAAAha... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vga-RIuM1k8 ..... bitter sweet day though.. as most here know, I had 200k stolen, but got my gold bar 2.5g thanks Goldblocks.. I am not asking just putting it out there... any donations would be appreciated gb address  GMnYVopb3J5db1vF6E1n1kKJ5vymXWPuZo thanks.

Amazing! thanks for the update. Sad about your 200k, but hey atleast it's pretty cheap on exchanges now.
Would be nice if you could let a local jewelry shop do a purity test.

If you could do that, and post the results here I will surely send some GB over your way!
Scofield

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

I understand that community wants new things, new exchanges all the time, but in reality if GB community can't make some trade trafic on Yobit or Bleutrade, then same will be with c-Cex. GB have lack of promotion, not exchanges.
Fortunately we are working on it, as we already saw that GB community on bitcointalk has no so much power or interest to make such as promotion or investment support to push coin that hold forward. Thats why we started to use different ways that are not published here. Of course for every job, time is cruicial, so to get new investors, we will need time. We understand that some of you can't wait, some of you need money so you have to dump, and some of you are getting interested in some other coin and thats ok. Thats how things are going these days.

YoBit isn't trusted. People don't like putting there BTC's on there. Bleutrade is better, but very low volume.  Anyone who wants to buy some Goldblocks over there will take the price up x10. There is not enough liquidity. C-cex is a better candidate for this. And like it or not, this is where the PnD crews, and manupulation bots are at. Best news coverage is a daily rising price... This will attract most people.

In 2 days the new voting round starts at C-cex. I'll try to send some BTC and get GB to #1 place from the start. Lets hope we (the community) can keep it there.
hagie

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:22:15 AM

Great thing !!! I hopefully will be next :-()

regards

darkgold

GOLDBLOCKS

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

Because of the interested members of this forum has for buying GOLD with GB, company decided to make an unofficial limited time offer exclusively just for bitcointalk members.
I put this to Op. And i think that it will not last forever, because we expect gateway to be up soon.

1 gr Gold 15.000 GB,
3000 GB refund if video is up

2.5 gr Gold 35.000 GB,
5000 GB refund if video is up

kampretkabur

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:49:03 PM

wow thats a good news and gb is cheap now

crysx

Activity: 322

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:19:36 PM

hi all ...

just a note to inform the community that the official goldblocks pool will be down for maintenance very shortly ...

usually taking only a few minutes for the maintenance to take place - this session will be longer due to the full backend upgrade of the os ...

the pool will be back up and running as soon as its finished ...

a maintenance upgrade like this usually takes under an hour - but may be less due to the speed of the system itself ...

will bring the server back up as soon as possible - so that downtime is kept at a minimum ...

tanx for your patience ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

hi all ...

pool maintenance and os update went smooth - and changed a few parameters while we were at it ...

the pool should run much more smooth and should be highly responsive - no matter the load ...

please remember that the lodiff port is 8000 ( for the average miner ) - and the hidiff port is 8500 ( for the high hashrate / rental miner ) ...

for example ( using my credentials - please change them to your minerusername and password ) ...

Code:
ccminer -o stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/ -a x11 -O chrysophylax:x
ccminer -o stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/ -a x11 -O chrysophylax:x

and the pool fee is still the very low 0.7% ...

please let us know if you come across any issues ...

as an additional note ... the new umbrella ( for theteam projects ) will be fully functional in the coming weeks ...

what does this mean to goldblocks? ... well - the domain names will change from the goldblocks.granitecoin.com domain - to the goldblocks.chainworksindustries.com domain ( or similar name under the chainworksindustries.com domain ) ...

this will be its permanent home ... and we are very excited to be moving over to the new project home - which will have much more facilities to work alongside the coins / projects that we work with and support - like goldblocks ...

there will be ample notice before any of the name changes happen - so that no one will lose out on hash and goldblocks ...

njoi the mining - and tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
darkgold

GOLDBLOCKS

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

Thanks crysx,

http://goldblocks.eu/index.php/tools-info/official-mining-pool

daveolake

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:35:51 PM

used the last of my gb to get gold. 3 more 2.5's coming. will post vid update when they get here... I will keep mining and hope the thief of my gb doesn't dump the market. it is now at 15 in rich list. if any hacker types can get my coins back I will give you half. 200k stolen. gladly pay 100k to get them back.

ShooterXD

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:09:05 PM

Ill Look with some interest to buy gold. 15h gb = 1g. Looks nice

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
                     ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄

██  ██       ▄█▀ ▄▀
                      ▀▄▄             ▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
                          ▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

Code:
[center][table][tr][td
ShooterXD

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:10:34 PM

Just two more question. Did u ship ur gold to Brasil? What is ur gold quality?

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
                     ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄

██  ██       ▄█▀ ▄▀
                      ▀▄▄             ▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
                          ▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

Code:
[center][table][tr][td
darkgold

GOLDBLOCKS

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:31:16 PM

Just two more question. Did u ship ur gold to Brasil? What is ur gold quality?

As for Brasil, i will need to ask.
Gold is 24 Karat 999 Fineness.

crysx

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:53:27 AM

no worries darkgold ...

the pool is quite efficiently running at the moment - and while there i only a couple of miners mining there at the moment - can handle a huge amount on the right port ...

i would also like the details page filled when you are ready - so that the details are on the pool as well as the on the website ...

ill make sure it goes in to the main home page when i get back ... unless i can get skype running while im away - in which case we can work on it while i build thefarm server ....

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.