Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

The feeling that you bought the dip and suddenly it goes deeper Cheesy anyway bought some BTC @ $9400 and i happy with the purchase. This is just another firesale on the crypto market. i will just sleep with this and i am positive to wake up with a nice surprise.

Congrats on buying the dip. If it goes even lower then simply buy more and average it down. Experienced people are already into this kind of situations many times and were rewarded handsomely.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

I start worrying, do you think bitcoin will dip to $8K or even $5K and what will happen with all alts??
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

People with panic selling attitudes are the most affected with these dips, they end up losing and broke while the big investors are happy. They buy the coins at price they wants and gain the big profit when the price bounce back.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

I would consider panic selling as the worse thing you can ever made in crypto currency.

Seems like you are beaten by your emotion and that is the foolest way of being a looser. All the your gain becomes waste in a single period of time without being hesitated to the outcome. We don't need to have a wide range of knowledge about Bitcoin, we just need to understand its basic concept.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

The feeling that you bought the dip and suddenly it goes deeper Cheesy anyway bought some BTC @ $9400 and i happy with the purchase. This is just another firesale on the crypto market. i will just sleep with this and i am positive to wake up with a nice surprise.

I bet there are so many people who did panic selling because of being afraid to lose more profits in the long run having in their minds that bitcoin will not going to rise again(most of the newbies are like that). We can't blame those individuals who are doing that whenever the price of bitcoin is falling into the deep. Panic selling is natural for us since we have this instinct that is afraid to lose something that we have.

But if you are matured enough in the cryptocurrency world, you know what to do in this kind of situation, you will not be bother by this DUMPS that is happening from time to time.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I didn't experienced it yet but maybe we can't really avoid it. This might be due to the fact that we are frightened that the value of crypto will really go down to its worst.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

There are have the big trouble when some one have panic sell their bitcoin at not the right time, some people make the some thing wrong when the bitcoin is not good price or bitcoin have the dump price, but they sell all their bitcoin because they are panic face this situation and their are not really trust the bitcoin will be in the pump price at few moment later, it not good control for the bitcoinner when he want sell their bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Congrats on buying the dip. If it goes even lower then simply buy more and average it down. Experienced people are already into this kind of situations many times and were rewarded handsomely.
Those who have already spend a long time in the market knows when to sell and buy. It is indeed experienced people who can control their emotions in order to avoid loss and gain more profit. Patience is the key on all this dumping that is currently happening we need to be wise on the move we're going to make.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

People with panic selling attitudes are the most affected with these dips, they end up losing and broke while the big investors are happy. They buy the coins at price they wants and gain the big profit when the price bounce back.

That's the one if the reason why many people lose their money, it's because of panic selling they think that if price drop it will never increase again. But it's wrong because bitcoin will increase again we just need to wait for it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

I didn't experienced it yet but maybe we can't really avoid it. This might be due to the fact that we are frightened that the value of crypto will really go down to its worst.

Yes we are afraid that we might lose a great value of money.  A gain that is lost already that is what others are thinking right now.  I am just holding my bitcoin.  I will not sell them because I still believe in it.  Panic will do nothing good to us. 
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

There are have the big trouble when some one have panic sell their bitcoin at not the right time, some people make the some thing wrong when the bitcoin is not good price or bitcoin have the dump price, but they sell all their bitcoin because they are panic face this situation and their are not really trust the bitcoin will be in the pump price at few moment later, it not good control for the bitcoiner when he want sell their bitcoin.
mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

It's crazy this happens to me. I cannot wrap my head around why people sell off after hearing bad news. News is gossip, not a long term solution or change in the market. Everyday there are stories where more and more capital is being pumped into crypto (i.e. Samsung this week). These large corporations are not sticking their necks on the line for something that will crash to 0. The reason there is so much volatility is we operate in a non-liquid market. However, volatility and non-liquidity mean positive upward trends at the same rate as negative downward trends.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

No one knows where free fall will stop, so it's best to hodl and hope for the best. Even though a big loss in price, Bitcoin still retains huge popularity and is even more and more discussed, therefore the should be upward trend once the panic stabilizes.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

No one knows where free fall will stop, so it's best to hodl and hope for the best. Even though a big loss in price, Bitcoin still retains huge popularity and is even more and more discussed, therefore the should be upward trend once the panic stabilizes.

No. we do not know about it, but we can guess. I suppose the fall will be stopped close to the end of February.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

I am still holding my bitcoins no matter what because I believe that its price will goes up again.  I am likewise hoping for the best.  I done it before, selling bitcoin when its price or value is going down and I regret it afterwards.  I know that bitcoin price will still goes up.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Panic selling is very actual theme today Grin I am sick when seeing how many people trying to sell their bitcoins till price going down extreamly fast.
Always the same...

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

Admit it we all have this kind of feeling when we do panic selling mostly on the marketplace because we are afraid of something happen we regret it , the effect this causing the bitcoin value ups and downs. So basically I wanted to say and to suggest always put on your mind that just focus and wait , relax though and let it ride , just go with the flow.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

Panic selling is very actual theme today Grin I am sick when seeing how many people trying to sell their bitcoins till price going down extreamly fast.
Always the same...
I think it's a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoins at cheap prices, let them panic then someday will regret it will see the price reaches $ 20,000. buying now will be profitable rather than selling.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

History repeated usually investor use this phrase. Now Bitcoin has the past history of below 5000 USD. Who ever bought / Invested in bitcoin at the rate level of below 5000 USD. for sure there will be panic selling will take place whice not avoidable. Hope  bitcoin will bounce back which will prove once again the bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency.
Masdan25

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

It's not time to sell the coins right now. indeed the price is falling, but not to immediately sell it.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: