Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62199 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:30:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589992.msg7611678#msg76116

Ito mga sir baka meron makakuha ng idea sa past project na ito. Hehe

there is a strong opposition about creating this coin, isa na ako dun kasi nga bakit foreigner ang gagawa ng cryptocurrency na gagamitin ng mga Filipino, anyway, di lang iyan ang ginawang coins para sa mga pinoy meron pang 2, heto ung isa, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827826.0, then ung isa di na nagtuloy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:51:50 AM

very nice idea chief. basically btc is not yet accepted in merchants here. we need to cash out first our btc to use it in shopping and that is hassle. im in if anyone want to make a coin.

true, but ang problem is if we launch our coins paano mo masasabi na iaadopt din ang coins na ito? im not against it but i don't think there is a need to create one

I understand the point since there are so many altcoins out there so why create another 1 out of the existing hundreds. My reason for that is we can manage it ourselves among the Filipino community and deal with our local companies in adopting it. Involving the Gov't is not a good thing to do especially in the beginning, it must be the private sector who will trade it among Filipinos.

When regards to adoption, this where the hardwork is. But before merchants adopt it, we must already have a stable mobile wallet that will make transfer of funds almost-free, fast and easy. Tying up with a local exchange like coins.ph or other less famous exchanges that allows converting the funds to pesos via bank accounts will give further reason why they should adopt it.

Merchants have to deal with sending the money by themselves/carriers to the bank, using cryptocurrency simply makes it more secure, faster, 24/7 etc.

One way or another, a coin will be used in our system. It's just a matter of time when and what coin will it be.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:49:23 AM

Interested ako dito,I will support this idea, Just tell us what are the concepts of the project. I am not a programmer but I can offer my help in the field of accounting and finance. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:57:02 AM

Possible  b n makagawa din tau ng sarili nating coin?
Tsaka panu nila gagawin at uumpisahan san cla kukuha ng pondo?
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 12:03:54 PM

very nice idea chief. basically btc is not yet accepted in merchants here. we need to cash out first our btc to use it in shopping and that is hassle. im in if anyone want to make a coin.

true, but ang problem is if we launch our coins paano mo masasabi na iaadopt din ang coins na ito? im not against it but i don't think there is a need to create one

I understand the point since there are so many altcoins out there so why create another 1 out of the existing hundreds. My reason for that is we can manage it ourselves among the Filipino community and deal with our local companies in adopting it. Involving the Gov't is not a good thing to do especially in the beginning, it must be the private sector who will trade it among Filipinos.

When regards to adoption, this where the hardwork is. But before merchants adopt it, we must already have a stable mobile wallet that will make transfer of funds almost-free, fast and easy. Tying up with a local exchange like coins.ph or other less famous exchanges that allows converting the funds to pesos via bank accounts will give further reason why they should adopt it.

Merchants have to deal with sending the money by themselves/carriers to the bank, using cryptocurrency simply makes it more secure, faster, 24/7 etc.

One way or another, a coin will be used in our system. It's just a matter of time when and what coin will it be.

the term "we can manage it ourselves" ;isn't it centralization in some point?  and aren't we promoting enough so people / merchants adopt bitcoin? if we failed to encourage merchants to adopt a widely used crypto called bitcoin, what is our assurance that this people who does not accept bitcoin will accept our proposed unknown crypto? being skeptical isn't a bad thing and don't get me wrong here, like i said if the plan is good and will bring better things , i will support the idea  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 12:06:14 PM

Possible  b n makagawa din tau ng sarili nating coin?
Tsaka panu nila gagawin at uumpisahan san cla kukuha ng pondo?

madali lang po gumawa ng coins / token mamili ka lang po ng platform, ang mahirap is kung paano ito idevelop at iconvince ang crypto community to invest / accept ang coin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:37:03 PM

the term "we can manage it ourselves" ;isn't it centralization in some point?  and aren't we promoting enough so people / merchants adopt bitcoin? if we failed to encourage merchants to adopt a widely used crypto called bitcoin, what is our assurance that this people who does not accept bitcoin will accept our proposed unknown crypto? being skeptical isn't a bad thing and don't get me wrong here, like i said if the plan is good and will bring better things , i will support the idea  Wink

It's alright, I myself is very doubtful with the idea and while I was typing that "we can manage it ourselves" part I was thinking about decentralization. I'm just not sure those who did not accept bitcoin were informed enough about the benefits of using a crypto. It is just an idea but I myself think it will hardly materialize due to the fact that convincing 100 people to accept crypto you will only get 1 or 2 believers and the same thing can be said with business owners.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:46:34 PM

Ang kailangan dito, working group ... not necessarily backing from the government, pero kung meron proposal o budget, I am sure kaya gawin ito. Kung may batas naman, well, hawak ng Banko Sentral.

If the new administration will make a nationwide 911, then it is just as possible to budget a crypto coin for the country. Ang problema, hindi tayo magiging miners. Users lang.

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:53:12 PM

This is really sana nga tlaga meron if ever kamukha nun nagsabi sa thread na before meron din nman ganito proposal kaya lang kasi hindi na support financially kaya di natuloy. Anyway I think mas ok sya sa ngyaon yun ganito proposal kasi madami na somehow ang nakaka alam ng bitcoin dito sa atin kaya ma support sya ng mga bitcoiners. Maganda ito lalo na sa online shopping like suggested earlier wala nman problem dun basta exact amount lang I think mas safe sya compare sa card details na provide to pay.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:58:38 PM

It will probably be a POS coin with low inflation rate as to not create over supply that will create sell pressure later on. ICO could be an option so we can have funds for the development of the coins, creating mobile apps, payment gateway, etc. But things are easier said than done especially in crypto, one mistake can bring the coin to shambles.

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

Ang kailangan dito, working group ... not necessarily backing from the government, pero kung meron proposal o budget, I am sure kaya gawin ito. Kung may batas naman, well, hawak ng Banko Sentral.

If the new administration will make a nationwide 911, then it is just as possible to budget a crypto coin for the country. Ang problema, hindi tayo magiging miners. Users lang.

i agree, we need a good scheme para makalikom ng pondo  Grin, solid team with different function, a great web developer and designer for enticing prospected investor,  tech people for security, coin development, blockchain app integration blah blah blah, financers (initial financer para may sumagot ng pangunahing gastusin and at the same time mapasweldo ang mga tao, marketers, diplomats para maconvince ang mga malalaking grupo at marami pang iba Cheesy naisip ko malaking project ito

It will probably be a POS coin with low inflation rate as to not create over supply that will create sell pressure later on. ICO could be an option so we can have funds for the development of the coins, creating mobile apps, payment gateway, etc. But things are easier said than done especially in crypto, one mistake can bring the coin to shambles.

have you think of creating a token instead?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:19:46 PM

It's alright, I myself is very doubtful with the idea and while I was typing that "we can manage it ourselves" part I was thinking about decentralization. I'm just not sure those who did not accept bitcoin were informed enough about the benefits of using a crypto. It is just an idea but I myself think it will hardly materialize due to the fact that convincing 100 people to accept crypto you will only get 1 or 2 believers and the same thing can be said with business owners.

If we are serious enough, i think there are several ways to tap non-bitcoin adopters to adopt an unknown coin.  At the end of the day, it's the reward / profit they are after Cheesy.  If we can deliver this, am sure they will welcome an unknown currency with open arms  Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:34:24 PM

@lionheart. Yes if we want a successful coin, it requires a lot of effort and even that won't guarantee of a straight up success due to some uncontrollable factors like investors' trust or even 1 or 2 people doing bad things for the coin just for instant profit. Everyone who will work with the coin should not think of it as a 6-month get-rich scheme, it should be for the long run.
Token, never thought of that idea.

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:45:08 PM

@lionheart. Yes if we want a successful coin, it requires a lot of effort and even that won't guarantee of a straight up success due to some uncontrollable factors like investors' trust or even 1 or 2 people doing bad things for the coin just for instant profit. Everyone who will work with the coin should not think of it as a 6-month get-rich scheme, it should be for the long run.
i see, anyway.. in a decentralized world, it is hard to predict things, and yes, this stuff isn't a get rich scheme, it will take months to years, depends on the promotion / marketing capability of the team, though delivered promises of development is the backbone, I believe, it is  the promotion and marketing of the team that hasten the adoption of the coin.

on topic.. so what are you planning then? tap us if you still want to create a coin for Filipinos  Wink who knows, it might be a get rich tool for the early adopters,  Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

i see, anyway.. in a decentralized world, it is hard to predict things, and yes, this stuff isn't a get rich scheme, it will take months to years, depends on the promotion / marketing capability of the team, though delivered promises of development is the backbone, I believe, it is l the promotion and marketing of the team that hasten the adoption of the coin.

on topic.. so what are you planning then? tap us if you still want to create a coin for Filipinos  Wink who knows, it might be a get rich tool for the early adopters,  Cheesy

I want to see how the community will react on a Filipino-based cryptocurrency now that we have POS as an option, more crypto users and more knowledgeable with the technology. And judging from the amount of replies this thread got in a short period of time, I can say that there's a possibility that it can be done if not now probably in 6 months to 1 year. Who knows, maybe someone out there is already working on the idea. I'm just presenting the idea for anyone out there who feel like they can lead such initiative and has more capabilities in making it work, knowing that the community here can be of help.

And yes, it can be a get rich tool if the right buttons are being pressed.

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

I want to see how the community will react on a Filipino-based cryptocurrency now that we have POS as an option, more crypto users and more knowledgeable with the technology. And judging from the amount of replies this thread got in a short period of time, I can say that there's a possibility that it can be done if not now probably in 6 months to 1 year. Who knows, maybe someone out there is already working on the idea. I'm just presenting the idea for anyone out there who feel like they can lead such initiative and has more capabilities in making it work, knowing that the community here can be of help.

And yes, it can be a get rich tool if the right buttons are being pressed.

There are couple of people who are interested and eager to help, how about creating a slack channel and invite those who are interested in making this idea into reality.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:03:11 PM

TAGcoin. Look it up. Main competitors (sort of) is gcash and smartmoney, but it's mainly a rewards currency.

If you can do better than them, or work with them, ... if not, I don't see any real future.

What you need is someone to get in touch with the new finance secretary and persuade him to get a working group on this e-peso or something similar.

No government is going to back a coin if they can not control most of it. And I don't know if that's what we want. I mean, a crypto coin that is 1:1 exchangeable to the PHP ...

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:32:39 AM

TAGcoin. Look it up. Main competitors (sort of) is gcash and smartmoney, but it's mainly a rewards currency.

If you can do better than them, or work with them, ... if not, I don't see any real future.

What you need is someone to get in touch with the new finance secretary and persuade him to get a working group on this e-peso or something similar.

No government is going to back a coin if they can not control most of it. And I don't know if that's what we want. I mean, a crypto coin that is 1:1 exchangeable to the PHP ...

Yup I checked on TAGcoin before whe they introduce it to us. If they we're not able to be successful last year, there's a big chance that the same coin will just suffer the same.

niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

WOW SANA MAGKARON NG FILIPINO COIN PARA HAPPY TAYU

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mexrockerz

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:43:20 AM

gusto ko yan sir, mdyo bago pa ako sa crypto  Embarrassed count me in
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: