Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62201 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

Pesobit Weekly Report (3nd week of February 2017)
This week showed that the Philippines is now trying to have some kind of control over Cryptocurrency operations to protect the general public as well as continue the fight against Money Laundering and Terrorist Fundings. I already made contact with BSP (Bangko Central ng Pilipinas) to make sure that everything that we'll run with Pesobit is legal and under compliance. And it seems, we're not going to have much problems as some of the requirements are already set. E-Wallet launch is just few weeks away, this will provide major boost in Pesobit circulation since it will act as direct conversion of Pesobit to Philippine Peso alongside the capability to pay bills and many more. In line with this, I'm looking for serious investors who would like to help funding the E-Wallet operations where the funders will earn via profit sharing since E-Wallet.ph will have profitable services. To those who are interested, please email pesobit@gmail.com so I can answer your inquiries better. Take note that E-Wallet.ph is a legit business with all regulatory documents so you know that it can be bigger in the future via partnerships with other companies as well.

Freelancing website is already in the works so to benefit the Freelancing community here in the Philippines which is one of the top 10 countries in the world providing freelance services.

Also, during the weekend I'll enable another section in the Online Wallet for 3rd party investment platforms. These platforms being launched by their fund managers should have at least 300k Staking Pesobit that will act as a guarantee that they will not run away with investors money. If you're an interested Fund Manager who would like to run your investment program, kindly email me at pesobit@gmail.com.

Thanks for those who sent their interests in joining the crowdfunding section of the Online Wallet so far and hope that you will be able to come up with your solid plan (returns, project roadmap, etc) so you can have your project listed.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:47:21 AM

3rd Party Investment area has been enabled in the Online Wallet at https://wallet.pesobit.net. This is the section where Fund Managers can offer their investment programs. To be sure that these are legit investments and not those scam ones, they're required to have at least 400K PSB Staking in the Online Wallet which will act as their locked funds so we're sure that they will stay true with their invesment program. Also they have to pay 0.01 BTC per week to me as fee for using the platform. Interested to become a Fund Manager, email me at pesobit@gmail.com.
For the first Fund Manager to offer their services, it has 5% interest per month where the interest will be paid in Pesobit using Pesobit price at the end of your investment period. This will increase Buy orders in exchanges since the Fund Manager has to use the profit and buy Pesobits for distribution to the investors.
There could be 1 day delay before your Investments become 'paid' since I have to submit your data to the Fund Manager first then wait for his response.
Enjoy your weekend Smiley

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

Coinomi will support the new blockchain on their upcoming update (no exact date).
In preparation with the E-Wallet platform, we will be developing a mobile app of the Online Wallet.

What is the difference between the Online Wallet app and Coinomi?
Coinomi is a multicoin mobile wallet which allows you to store your Pesobits together with your other cryptocurrencies. Your coins in coinomi can only be managed by you.
Online Wallet mobile app allows you to manage your Pesobits in your Online Wallet from your mobile phones including all the features like Staking, Crowdfund and other future developments.

The mobile app will initially be supporting an Android version but will look into the IOS version afterwards.

juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:18:59 PM

Coinomi will support the new blockchain on their upcoming update (no exact date).
In preparation with the E-Wallet platform, we will be developing a mobile app of the Online Wallet.

Coinomi is a multicoin mobile wallet which allows you to store your Pesobits together with your other cryptocurrencies. Your coins in coinomi can only be managed by you.
Online Wallet mobile app allows you to manage your Pesobits in your Online Wallet from your mobile phones including all the features like Staking, Crowdfund and other future developments.

The mobile app will initially be supporting an Android version but will look into the IOS version afterwards.

wow. thank you for the update Lutzow.  Wink

Cool

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

Nice sana yung mobile magkaron din ng services na gaya ng sa coins.ph. kahit paunti unting pag addopt.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

Nice sana yung mobile magkaron din ng services na gaya ng sa coins.ph. kahit paunti unting pag addopt.
Other features like Bills Payment, loading station will be on e-wallet app. Ung Pesobit mobile app will be for managing Pesobit lang. We'll see, kung may funds or else services will have fees unlike ung nasa Pesobit online wallet.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

To those who are asking why I'm promoting HYIP in the Pesobit Online Wallet that could end up scamming people, it's not what you think. The investment platform there has a collateral of 500k PSB meaning the investors will receive what's right for them even if the Fund Manager decides to run away. And it is not an HYIP, it is a more of a slow but steady profit built for long term. I wouldn't put it in the Online Wallet if it will endanger the community and the good thing about this is that I can see how much is being invested into the program as a whole and might ask for more Pesobit in collateral if it becomes popular.

And this is not the only one, another Fund Manager already expressed his interest in presenting another program. To those who are interested in becoming a fund manager, send an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can walk you through the process of becoming one just prepare for your collateral PSB to be sent to locked staking but don't worry you will still earn interest from those.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

~snipped
The investment platform there has a collateral of 500k PSB meaning the investors will receive what's right for them even if the Fund Manager decides to run away.
Thank you for clarifying this @ Lutzow. Just a question. What's right for them means, investors will get their investment as a whole or just a part from the collateral? Wanna be sure, I "might" be interested in the investment platform.
Sat1991

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:06:12 AM

Ayos may upcoming app na darating sa pesobit.mobile app for pesobit online wallet at e-wallet app.magandang update yan.excited na.hehe.

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Pesobit Weekly Report (4th week of February 2017)

This week put some trading volume for Pesobit in C-Cex which is a good sign.
I also received some commitments in joining the investors program of E-Wallet.ph.
Freelance website is under development.
Pesobit Online Wallet mobile app is due for release mid-March.
Coinomi will be including the new blockchain of Pesobit in their next release.
Received some interested who will be joining the Crowdfunding section of the Online Wallet.
3rd Party Investment section got its first Fund Manager (a few also sent their interest in becoming one) with Staking Pesobits as guaranteed collateral to the investors.
It looks like I will also present an Escrow program but not much details are in place.

Enjoy the weekend guys Smiley

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

~snipped
The investment platform there has a collateral of 500k PSB meaning the investors will receive what's right for them even if the Fund Manager decides to run away.
Thank you for clarifying this @ Lutzow. Just a question. What's right for them means, investors will get their investment as a whole or just a part from the collateral? Wanna be sure, I "might" be interested in the investment platform.

I'm monitoring these as well so at the moment based on the Pesobit price, it seems investors can claim as much as 90k pesos in total. Kung mas madami ang mga investors nya baka singilin ko sya ng added Staking Pesobit but we'll see.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

~snipped

I'm monitoring these as well so at the moment based on the Pesobit price, it seems investors can claim as much as 90k pesos in total. Kung mas madami ang mga investors nya baka singilin ko sya ng added Staking Pesobit but we'll see.
Wow nice! Okay po, thank you sa pag confirm. Atleast mas secure kung sakaling biglang mang scam yung fund manager. This way mas magiging kampante po ang investors.  Smiley
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

Looks like Coinomi is already testing their Desktop version of their multi-wallet Smiley
Just like other cryptocurrencies, let's try to have Paper wallets as well.
Another 3rd party fund manager is coming and he calls it "Stake booster packs". Let's see what the details are once finalized as I also want the fund managers to help Pesobit as well by adding trading volume so their program should always include them buying Pesobit off exchanges.

To some who are asking if we can be added to shapeshift.io exchange, we'll see once the trading volume is constantly high again.

For interested Freelancers over at the Pesobit freelance site, can you email me at pesobit@gmail.com. The freelance site will be completed around the 3rd week of March.

Happy Monday everyone.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

To those who are seeing posts involving Pesobit in their investment programs, those are not official unless I announce it in my official Facebook account https://facebook.com/pesobitcrypto or from BitcoinTalk official thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240. But Pesobit is publicly owned so it's up to you guys how you will use your Pesobits, just be careful. The ones that I can openly endorse is the one (still dealing with a second fund manager) in the Online Wallet because it has a collateral of locked Pesobits making it safe.

To those who desire to be a fund manager but can't afford the large volume of Staking Pesobits that serve as collateral, it's ok because I might implement a Rating system with 5 stars. So if you're collateral is less then you'll get lesser stars but still good enough to provide your investors a feeling that you won't end up as scam.

The draft of the freelancing website will be shown to you via screenshot once the structure is fully available.

Just a little update about the upcoming E-Wallet online services, you might be issued 2 Pesobit addresses (one that acts as regular Pesobit address and the other is a Peso wallet address). The Peso wallet address basically converts the transferred Pesobit directly to Philippine Peso (of course with a minimal fee). Thanks to those who committed to be an investor of the E-Wallet platform, we're getting closer Smiley

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

To those who are seeing posts involving Pesobit in their investment programs, those are not official unless I announce it in my official Facebook account https://facebook.com/pesobitcrypto or from BitcoinTalk official thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240. But Pesobit is publicly owned so it's up to you guys how you will use your Pesobits, just be careful. The ones that I can openly endorse is the one (still dealing with a second fund manager) in the Online Wallet because it has a collateral of locked Pesobits making it safe.

To those who desire to be a fund manager but can't afford the large volume of Staking Pesobits that serve as collateral, it's ok because I might implement a Rating system with 5 stars. So if you're collateral is less then you'll get lesser stars but still good enough to provide your investors a feeling that you won't end up as scam.

The draft of the freelancing website will be shown to you via screenshot once the structure is fully available.

Just a little update about the upcoming E-Wallet online services, you might be issued 2 Pesobit addresses (one that acts as regular Pesobit address and the other is a Peso wallet address). The Peso wallet address basically converts the transferred Pesobit directly to Philippine Peso (of course with a minimal fee). Thanks to those who committed to be an investor of the E-Wallet platform, we're getting closer Smiley

As always a very dedicated PSB Dev, always head strong for keeping up with the roadmap and for the further implementation and integration of Pesobit towards wide usage upon the masses. Slowly but surely.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:53:41 PM

Coinomi is now supporting the new blockchain of Pesobit Smiley

And they're releasing a Desktop version of their multi-wallet as well Smiley

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Pesobit Weekly Update (March 9, 2017)
These past several days, I've been dealing with VMoney regarding features, fees and personalization of E-Wallet as well as acquiring all the necessary business papers which was completed just recently.
I'll be sending screenshots once the page is already in testing phase. I was not given a definite date yet of completion but should be in 1 to 2 weeks time. And developmental fees has been paid already so all we can do for now is to wait for the platform to be completed, have it tested then release it.
To the ewallet shareholders that I've been talking to, thank you for your trust for you guys helped in establishing E-Wallet Services.

Now that my side of E-Wallet development is finished except of course in talking to shareholders, I can now go back to continuing to work with the marketplace as well as the freelance site.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

Just an update to start of the week

Still dealing with VMoney regarding procedures, features etc of e-wallet and we're still good with the March release. For now, what we're focusing on is the converting of Pesobit -> Philippine Peso then to be withdrawable to almost all major banks together with bills payment.
How it works though is that you need to process the conversion from your Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net). It will be a feature to be added in your online wallet where you will have to attach your e-wallet account to your Online Wallet account. Once sent to your e-wallet account then you will have the options of sending to another user, withdraw to banks or pay your bills. As for the visa/mastercard, it will also be enabled but still have to check on the final cost of the card that works as an ATM which will be helpful for remittance solution.

As for IDs to be uploaded, we've yet to finalize regarding foreign IDs which might be needed by overseas workers but I guess some of them can produce their Philippine IDs for the meantime or they can have their families here in the country to create an e-wallet account.

For those who are asking if it's possible for them to buy Pesobits using their Philippine Peso from the e-wallet, yes we'll make that possible in a later time.

By the way, the SSL certificate got expired hours ago. It was suppose to be auto-renew but I it didnt kick in so I renewed it manually and should be working as normal.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

That's good news! Keep moving forward, psb! Break a leg, Lutzow!
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

See below screenshots for our e-wallet test page.

Still working on the features.
Basically there will be a setting in the current Online Wallet where you can attach you e-wallet account allowing you to be able to convert Pesobits to your E-Wallet page for you to withdraw to banks or send to one another as Philippine Peso. Converting it back though to Pesobit will be a future development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: