Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62199 times)
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

That looks fantastic, Lutzow!

I'm having issues with captchas right now, so is the captcha for the site really necessary? Coz if google has to make captchas inaccessible, like now, nobody won't be able to login. Verification through mobile could be better and more secure.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

Pesobit at NovaExchange is now active

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PSB/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_PSB/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_PSB/

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:17:04 AM

That looks fantastic, Lutzow!

I'm having issues with captchas right now, so is the captcha for the site really necessary? Coz if google has to make captchas inaccessible, like now, nobody won't be able to login. Verification through mobile could be better and more secure.

We'll see about this one, thanks for raising this up.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

Pesobit Update
The system is already complete with all the features working as well, just a few more things that needs to get sorted but here are a few of the final details we agreed upon.
1) There will be a referral system.
2) Outside Philippine IDs won't work for now except Canada.
3) There will be limits as well on how much you can withdraw but it can be increased by submitting a form that will be provided to you.
4) Could be released by the end of this month as I'm also dealing with some investors.
5) Canadian users will have the same features, can upload their ID for verification, can cash-in and cash-outs thru Interac.
More details will be released soon as we iron them out.

As for the exchange, DON'T trade in Yobit yet until further notice. Only NovaExchange and C-Cex coordinated with me regarding upgrade on the blockchain used. Although several support tickets have been sent to Yobit's way, I haven't received any update yet.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

Before this month ends, I just want to give you all an update on E-Wallet.

First, I'd like to say that Pesobit is now in the Hot Pair over at C-Cex with 11.35 BTC trading volume as of this writing.
E-Wallet shares is already at 70% taken.
These are the confirmed details of E-Wallet as of today:
1) The platform works for Philippines and Canada meaning Canadian users can also withdraw/add funds directly via their banking network (Interac)
2) Submission of IDs (Gov't issued) are required for Canadian users as well for their verification before they can withdraw to their banking network.
3) Sending funds across users costs around 1% (is already cheap as a remittance solution but I'm trying to negotiate for a way to lessen this further) - and this includes Pesobit -> Peso conversion
4) There will be a P100,000 monthly limit for transactions - for now. Those who require a higher limit will send a request using a form that will be provided to you.
5) There will be referral rewards for verified users though minimal.
6) Other country solutions may arrive in the future but no specifics yet.

Because it works as local wallet for both Canada and the Philippines, the platform can be used as a remittance tool to and from both countries with minimal charges.

So what else is needed for it to be launched?
First, It is better taxation-wise for it to launch on the 2nd quarter of the year rather than at the end of the 1st quarter hence an April release.
Second, it's all about trying to bring down the fees charged by the service providers.

This system may not be final though, cheaper and more efficient alternatives will be explored after we stabilize this one.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

Hi op, bumili ako ng pesobit last week pansin ko lang parang hindi nataas yung presyo niya . PERO I HOPE NA TUMAAS SIYA NGAYONG DADATING NA April para magkaroon ako ng profit. Lagi ka naman nag-uupdate at magaganda din naman project ni pesobit siguro dahil sa daming altcoin ngayon ang naglalabasan kaya natatabunan si pesobit sa ibang bansa kasi madali nila ipromote ang mga nais nilang ipromote.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:37:15 AM

Exciting ang release ng e-wallet.ph. Curious lang ako kasi may ginamit na app yung isang friend namin sa hongkong. It's called the TNG Wallet in the app store. Nagpadala siya ng pera gamit yung app at na-claim dito sa Pinas thru Cebuana. Mabilis lang na-send and walang hassle sa pag claim ng funds. Ganun din kaya ang e-wallet.ph? Kasi kung ganun, maraming matutuwang ofw dahil di na mahirapan mag claim ng padala yung mga loved ones nila dito. Yung ibang remittance companies kasi medyo may hassle pa at minsan pag offline, di mo agad makuha. Maybe e-wallet.ph will make a difference - like say, speed up transactions?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:26:22 AM

Hi op, bumili ako ng pesobit last week pansin ko lang parang hindi nataas yung presyo niya . PERO I HOPE NA TUMAAS SIYA NGAYONG DADATING NA April para magkaroon ako ng profit. Lagi ka naman nag-uupdate at magaganda din naman project ni pesobit siguro dahil sa daming altcoin ngayon ang naglalabasan kaya natatabunan si pesobit sa ibang bansa kasi madali nila ipromote ang mga nais nilang ipromote.

Price has already increased drastically in just a few days ago Smiley As more and more people will get to know Pesobit and its usage and store house of value, more and more will invest on it.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

Weekly Pesobit Update
Already testing the site with a few users (ICO Pioneers) to see if there are errors.
There will be a referral system though minimal for ID verified users.
There are testers also from other countries.
Fees:
There will be a 1% fee in converting your Pesobit to Peso (this is charged by the service provider).
There are fixed fees for Bills Payment and Bank withdrawals (Again charged by the service provider).

Buy from Online Wallet - will be suspended for a while until further notice.
3rd Party Investment - For the first month of the 3rd party investment, it seems the fund manager was able to provide returns to dozens of users. It came to me that a few had delays, please check your emails as the fund manager emailed you as well awaiting for your reply regarding your BTC and PSB address.

Things are working in the background, once they get finalized they will be announced accordingly.
Apologies for the recent delays, most of the guys I'm working with are taking holidays but sure enough that things are progressing in the background.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Before we end work week here in the Philippines due to long holidays brought in by the Lenten Season, we're now opening the E-Wallet platform to the public. You can register over at https://ewalletph.vmoney.com/
This will be in BETA stage for now.
Notes:
1) Anyone can register either using their Email address or Mobile number (works Internationally).
2) For ID verification, outside Philippine ID will work but under VMoney's approval.
3) This is not yet connected to the Pesobit Online Wallet but is already working as a money transfer tool, bills payment, buy mobile load credits etc.
4) In the Pesobit Online Wallet, there will be an Encash option that will allow you to enter your ewallet registered account (email address/mobile etc). It will be credited to your account in 24-48 hours in Philippine Peso value using the Pesobit rate at the time of withdrawal.  ETA will be this month.
5) There are different charges per services offered including withdrawals charged by VMoney but the cheapest way to withdraw is the Manual option via a checkbox in the withdrawal section.
6) The difference of this platform vs the others will be the low buying and selling difference/spread that will be implemented soon.
7) There will be a referral system giving out Php10 per ID verified users to be passed on to your accounts next week.

Again, this is not yet the final Pesobit <-> Philippine Peso platform as we will still be working on cheaper options in the future.

Another 3rd Party Fund Manager joined the 3rd Party Investment program as well, details can be found in the Online wallet at https://wallet.pesobit.net

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

Kabayan, magcacashout sana ako sa faucet niyo pero, ito yun lumalabas kapag pinipindot ko yun cash out, naachieve ko naman yun minimum withdrawala.

"An error has occured - Unable to connect to http://pesobitrpc:3gcB9C1XUQSgPGiV1XtuAXFzfr27kG4TgFMEafvtSXXH@127.0.0.1:7868/"

gemini96

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

Kabayan, magcacashout sana ako sa faucet niyo pero, ito yun lumalabas kapag pinipindot ko yun cash out, naachieve ko naman yun minimum withdrawala.

"An error has occured - Unable to connect to http://pesobitrpc:3gcB9C1XUQSgPGiV1XtuAXFzfr27kG4TgFMEafvtSXXH@127.0.0.1:7868/"

Sir its because of the server's balance, right now the server's balance is 0
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

Still waiting for the Online Wallet to be connected to the EWallet website? It could be announced anytime. Just checking on how to credit your Pesobits and pass it over to your EWallet accounts.

The marketplace at market.pesobit.net will also be activated together with the Online Wallet to EWallet system. For interested merchants, there will now be an option for your products to be listed in the Marketplace without actually accepting Pesobit. The items in the Marketplace will be accepting Pesobit but it will be directly converted to Philippine Peso and credited to your EWallet account. To the existing merchants who want this instead of the old process of you accepting Pesobit, just let me know and send me an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can arrange the setup for your items.

Same setup will be done for the freelancing website which is under development.

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

Parang maganda to. San ba makakakuha ng more details neto? Di ko maopen yung site nyo masyadong mabigat.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

Still waiting for the Online Wallet to be connected to the EWallet website? It could be announced anytime. Just checking on how to credit your Pesobits and pass it over to your EWallet accounts.

The marketplace at market.pesobit.net will also be activated together with the Online Wallet to EWallet system. For interested merchants, there will now be an option for your products to be listed in the Marketplace without actually accepting Pesobit. The items in the Marketplace will be accepting Pesobit but it will be directly converted to Philippine Peso and credited to your EWallet account. To the existing merchants who want this instead of the old process of you accepting Pesobit, just let me know and send me an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can arrange the setup for your items.

Same setup will be done for the freelancing website which is under development.
paunahan na sa ccex for sure gagalaw ang value nito andaming pinoy na nalugi sa na delist na coin sa polo for sure hahanap ng pagbabalingan ung mga un so dapat maunahan na dapat kasi tayong mga pinoy magtulungan para sa atin tong project na to kaya bili na agad at maghold for staking.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Mas maganda rin tong suportahan yung sariling atin. Mahuhuli ata ako kasi nag aantay pa ako ng sweldo haha.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

I am aware of your emails regarding verification with most users are not yet being verified even after submitting their IDs. This is what I'm dealing with VMoney about since they handle the verification process. Your concerns are being looked into with VMoney. This is the purpose of Beta stage, to know what issues will you guys be having. Once this is sorted out with VMoney and working smoothly then we will enable the conversion from Pesobit -> PHP but with limits at first.

An upcoming ICO on a new coin would like to avail of Pesobit services as Escrow for their ICO. I will be providing the BTC addresses for this ICO and will be listed here so you would know that if you join that ICO and was provided a BTC address, that address is from an Escrow which is me. But the ICO page won't be here, I'm just providing the IP Addresses for the Escrow service to protect their ICO investors, platform will still be on them. Further details will be announced soon.

Also, I know that there are lots of investors going through the 3rd party investment programs. If you have any concerns with them, don't hesitate to escalate it to me. So far, I haven't received a complain yet so I assume that all are being paid properly which is the point of their locked Pesobits anyway.

BTC is going strong, good thing PSB price is not affected by the recent rise of BTC.
More things/negotiations are in the works in the background Smiley

PS: Thanks for all the programs you are running on the side, I hope one of you guys can create a website for those and have them automated Smiley

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

Back from the long holiday here in the Philippines.

While we're waiting for the resolution of the ID Verification, the Encash feature will look like this screenshot below once fully activated in the Online Wallet. It will also show you the amount in Philippine Peso equivalent before confirming.
Just to remind everyone how it works.
- Enter the email address of the VMoney account of your recipient.
- There will be a 1.2% withdrawal fee for now (but we'll negotiate with the provider so we can lessen this to 1%)
- Withdrawals processed before 12mn will arrive the next day 12 noon.
- Unverified accounts can receive funds but won't be able to withdraw until their IDs get verified.
- It works for Philippine Peso conversion for now, but trying to make it work for Canadian Dollar as well.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:06:08 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 01:13:11 AM by Lutzow

As of today May 5, 2017 5pm here in Manila, there are 300 registered users of the Ewallet website.
However, most are still unverified because they haven't completed the ID submission process.
To those who won't be able to submit 2 Valid Government IDs, they can submit 1 Gov't ID and 1 Proof of Billing as this is a standard KYC procedure mandated by the Government.
To those who already submitted their ID's, your accounts are now In Process status.
An improvement with the Mastercard/VISA feature, funds can be withdrawn to ATMs worldwide but it will only be available to Filipinos at least for now. We'll work on if we can have it ordered by Filipinos abroad as well.

What ewalet.ph MasterCard can do:
Enjoy heightened security compared to previous magnetic stripe cards
Withdraw from ATMs worldwide
Shop online and anywhere that accepts MasterCard
Instantly load funds to your card directly from your account
Check your card's balance in real-time
SMS funds management

What ewallet.ph VISA card can do:
Pay at nearly 40 million VISA accepting locations
Withdraw funds from ATM outlets worldwide that accept VISA
Transfer funds instantly to your Prepaid Card anytime, anywhere
Have better flexibility and control in managing funds

To those who were asking me if there's a new coin coming along and what's my attachment to it. There will actually be 2 coins that will attach themselves to Pesobit. One will use me as an Escrow and Technical Advisor while the other made me Technical Director. The fees that I will gather in providing my services will be used to fund expenses like Advertisement and Referral bonuses. And if their community grew and their systems become stable then we'll try to a direct exchange system allowing community users of each coin to be able to exchange from one coin to another just like how shapeshift.io does it.

I think the one that made me an Escrow will have their ICO launch next week as I already provided them my BTC addresses and conducted testing and I will place all my BTC addresses provided to them in the wallet.pesobit.net page so everyone can check if their address is a part of the escrowed service and not an edited address by the developer.
The other coin will probably be around 3 weeks to a month away as they are still developing their systems.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

Just to give you an update on the EWallet system, we will be enabling this withdrawal function in BETA stage within the next 2 days. For trial purposes, it will have a limit of 500 PSB per user withdrawal every 24 hours but will be increased little by little. There will be a 1.2% for the conversion because of the service provider's fee.

As for the VISA/MASTERCARD ordering, it can only be ordered by Filipinos here in the Philippines or Foreigners with Alien Certification of Registration. It will be a VMoney designed card that you can see in the site and will take 5-7 business days. It can be picked up in their office for free or will have a P75 delivery fee for Metro Manila and P100 for Provincial areas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: