Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:00:15 PM

Just watch XVC pump 50x. will be funny. next game/bela
xvc looks indeed interesting. Lets see where it goes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

Hi
What is the daily Stake Rate with 1000 coins?
What is the maturation period of the entrance?

PoS rate is 0.7%/year, min/max coinage is 24 hrs/365 days   Smiley
I want to know how many coins per day, from 1000 on my wallet
Thank you

k, do the arithmatic
1000 * 0.007 =7 XVC/year
7 divided by 365 = 0.01917808
or roughly 2 cents a day for every 1k XVC in the bank  Wink
if you let your client run 24/7 the network will benefit from your support
+ you will benefit from compounding
if you have 10,000 XVC you can become an incentivised node and receive a percentage of the PoW reward + staking
it's very easy to do  Cheesy

I bought more than 10k and want to keep long term but how much is the % of pow reward? where can I find instructions on how to become and incentivised node?
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

thanks for the tutorial link. can you make an estimate of how much % will be the profit for 10k for example? since it requires setting up a server etc if its  like staking 0.7% im not sure if it's worth it  Huh
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

Any tutorial of mining that coin in a pool please?
Buratinos

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

Hi
When will Poloniex fix his wallet? Is there any information?
Bitrex has been working for several days already...
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

Hi
When will Poloniex fix his wallet? Is there any information?
Bitrex has been working for several days already...

Yep this is ridiculous..

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

jbjb1234

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

I think the tech behind this coin is great. If it had a better looking wallet it would do this coin a world of good and I'm sure the price would increase dramatically. I would certainly buy a lot more. Would probably buy myself a number of master nodes as it this price a coin with master node technology is very cheap imo.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

thinking about it JC left at just the wrong moment.... this coin with the incentive nodes would have had a HUGE pump and a lot of incoming interest in this latest wave.

Big mistake bailing when he did.

The community should have welcomed a development fund tax that he suggested.

jbjb1234

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

thinking about it JC left at just the wrong moment.... this coin with the incentive nodes would have had a HUGE pump and a lot of incoming interest in this latest wave.

I will add 500xvc to the fund. Every little helps Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Dash valued a lot by a tweet from Roger Ver about instantX.

Zero Time in vcash has a much more advanced technique. It's faster, the transaction happens in only 0.23s, doesn't charge fee and has no security problems.

Chaimblender in vcash is also far superior to darksend. It's decentralized, anonymizes a large volume in a few minutes, while dash can take hours or even days.

XVC was practically all written from scratch.
In thousands of code lines around only 20 are similar to the btc code.

Real new tech here. Developed by the guy who revolutionized p2p creating Kazaa in the 90s among several other apps that are now part of OSX and also improved skype.

The new devs, especially Wuher, are doing a great job.

Exactly if JC had of stuck around he would have made a fortune on this last wave of pumps. I still think if any devs can really get a handle on this project it can go 10x from here.

Why is there no dev fund coded in? 10% seem s to work out for other such projects.  I have no idea why the community didnt approve of it when JC suggested it.

I think I will pick up enough for a incentive node just because the upside seems good.

jbjb1234

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:29:02 PM

This could get interesting. Anybody know if there are plans to update the wallet?
Also this project needs a mining pool. I'm struggling to find one.
jbjb1234

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Join slack https://vcash.slack.com/
You can talk directly with the new devs there
thanak Emilio. It seems to say I need an invitation?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

Dash valued a lot by a tweet from Roger Ver about instantX.

Zero Time in vcash has a much more advanced technique. It's faster, the transaction happens in only 0.23s, doesn't charge fee and has no security problems.

Chaimblender in vcash is also far superior to darksend. It's decentralized, anonymizes a large volume in a few minutes, while dash can take hours or even days.

XVC was practically all written from scratch.
In thousands of code lines around only 20 are similar to the btc code.

Real new tech here. Developed by the guy who revolutionized p2p creating Kazaa in the 90s among several other apps that are now part of OSX and also improved skype.

The new devs, especially Wuher, are doing a great job.

Exactly if JC had of stuck around he would have made a fortune on this last wave of pumps. I still think if any devs can really get a handle on this project it can go 10x from here.

Why is there no dev fund coded in? 10% seem s to work out for other such projects.  I have no idea why the community didnt approve of it when JC suggested it.

I think I will pick up enough for a incentive node just because the upside seems good.

The community DID approve the hard coded dev fund by a landslide, but the next day Julian either figured it was too difficult to code, had a tantrum he was doxed, lost too much trading/manipulating the market, or he was on too many drugs and just psycho. In any case he dumped it all on his followers for two years and never said a word again.  I will give the guy credit for KaZaa and other work, but he proved unstable, arrogant, and unbelievably abandoned his baby of 2 years. Yes, xCore and Wuher did a fantastic job picking up the pieces, getting things working and back on exchange. But I don't think Wuher wants a full time dev job, and even if xCore and he did, I don't think the vision Julian had for the coin could be done with a two or three man team. JC lead us to believe this was going to the dash/bitcoin killer. A coin that was better than dash in every way, more secure, anony, obfuscated, instant, un-attackable, and able to run full nodes on cell phones and toasters. A coin that could be used for every day small and micro transactions, secured by millions of cell phones as well as miners and super peers. It was  a lofty goal, and as much as I hate Julian's actions and hate to say it, the coin will probably never reach his goals without him.  Steve Jobs was a crazy @sshole, but you saw what happened when Apple fired him, and then you saw what happened when he came back.  Only the original mad genius could continue with his partialy complete and obfuscated work. Well , sure a team of experts devoting a year to this coin could do it, but I don't really see that happening. Mining and super peers are pretty useless now at such low rewards. There are like 16 million coins out there, JC dumped 450 btc worth about. So all I am left wondering is who the h@ll has all the coins?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money