Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49080 times)
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:00:16 AM

Putting all the salary in banks dont give enough return so i think its better to receive salary in bitcoin and hold it until we need cash than use bitcoin debit card to withdraw just like regular bank atm cards. In this way interest rate we get will be well higher than banks interest as price of bitcoin is growing gradually every day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DPAY2016

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:04:10 AM

Not nowadays. If bitcoin price in future will be stable (if this could happen), maybe yes.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:54:17 AM

Nope, I do not think its easy to do and I also think we are right now still far from it, the most people will also not like it right now.
Its just too early to do this maybe in the far future it will be done but the bitcoin first needs to get bigger.

That's not the reason why people would not take their salary in BTC but the only problem here is, they are scared of getting this thing dumped possibly as there will be many who will start getting paid in BTC if this gets implemented, and so sells will obviously take place instead of more buys...
They are afraid for the price will go down thats why they dont want to accept and receive salary in bitcoin. for me if they are giving more in bitcoin i will choose bitcoin and i want to relay in the present price so that i am not lose.. and i will exchange it fast into fiat if i feel that the price of bitcoin right now is not safe..
of course many people fear is that a fluctuation of bitcoin, where prices are very likely go down very quickly, and maybe after you get a salary in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin down due to fluctuations, of course it is feared many people, because it will make a loss for you, even though you have the possibility to profit as well, but I think people would prefer to stable salary
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:07:27 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
Definitely i would get my salary in Btc. In my view Bitcoin is just another currency like usd, inr, gbp, etcc.. So whats wrong in getting them as salary, why do you want to get only 20% of your pay in btc? Are you afraid of converting them to your fiat when required or you hesitate because of the volatility in bitcoin price.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:20:00 PM

Nope, I do not think its easy to do and I also think we are right now still far from it, the most people will also not like it right now.
Its just too early to do this maybe in the far future it will be done but the bitcoin first needs to get bigger.

That's not the reason why people would not take their salary in BTC but the only problem here is, they are scared of getting this thing dumped possibly as there will be many who will start getting paid in BTC if this gets implemented, and so sells will obviously take place instead of more buys...
They are afraid for the price will go down thats why they dont want to accept and receive salary in bitcoin. for me if they are giving more in bitcoin i will choose bitcoin and i want to relay in the present price so that i am not lose.. and i will exchange it fast into fiat if i feel that the price of bitcoin right now is not safe..
of course many people fear is that a fluctuation of bitcoin, where prices are very likely go down very quickly, and maybe after you get a salary in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin down due to fluctuations, of course it is feared many people, because it will make a loss for you, even though you have the possibility to profit as well, but I think people would prefer to stable salary
Exactly, no one will prefer to risk their income by accepting salary in bitcoin as if price goes half of today then you will receive half salary which can affect you financially.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

Maybe just 50% of my salary would be nice because we also need cash in time since most of the people working have their own family to support and you know having a family is not that easy because you have to buy that, that, and that and other stuffs that needs in your home that's why I think it would be better if only the half of our salary would be in bitcoin and the other half would be on cash.
coszy

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:36:05 PM

Perhaps part of the salary could be obtained in Bitcoin, it is this amount that I would have to spend to purchase and invest in bitcoin. But the rest of the money needed real, as in our society, yet there are still real money.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:37:26 PM

Maybe just 50% of my salary would be nice because we also need cash in time since most of the people working have their own family to support and you know having a family is not that easy because you have to buy that, that, and that and other stuffs that needs in your home that's why I think it would be better if only the half of our salary would be in bitcoin and the other half would be on cash.

If companies prefers to pay you in both the ways then its good to accept a part of salary in bitcoins, but still I will prefer to accept only 20% of salary in bitcoins as I need more of fiat for my daily expenses.
cryptor0th

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:41:00 PM

I would much rather receive my payments in Bitcoin as it makes my life a whole lot simpler. I have been working with conventional banking systems for a number of my ventures and the amount of time it takes to get the tiniest things done is nerve wrecking. The convenience and speed of the blockchain is unravelled when it comes to global economies interacting with each other. If anything, the financial system is a good example of how systems thrive in the absence of a government intervening at every step.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

I would much rather receive my payments in Bitcoin as it makes my life a whole lot simpler. I have been working with conventional banking systems for a number of my ventures and the amount of time it takes to get the tiniest things done is nerve wrecking. The convenience and speed of the blockchain is unravelled when it comes to global economies interacting with each other. If anything, the financial system is a good example of how systems thrive in the absence of a government intervening at every step.

If you start accepting salary in bitcon then how would you react if you see lower price on pay day? What will you do if you need money desperately? Will you wait for the right time to sell them or will your prefer to sell them for loss?
cryptor0th

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:23:11 PM

If you start accepting salary in bitcon then how would you react if you see lower price on pay day? What will you do if you need money desperately? Will you wait for the right time to sell them or will your prefer to sell them for loss?

I think I didn't clarify sufficiently and I apologize for the same.
I already work with people around the globe and they send me money on a routine basis. If its via bitcoin I can just exchange it instantly and lose nothing in the process. If its through banks it takes much longer to come. I do not hodl Bitcoin so the exposure is much lower for me.

Hope this clarifies my stance.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

I will not prefer to accept my salary in bitcoin at least for next few years, as there is no development of bitcoin in my county yet and I don't see it happening very soon.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:58:06 PM

If companies prefers to pay you in both the ways then its good to accept a part of salary in bitcoins, but still I will prefer to accept only 20% of salary in bitcoins as I need more of fiat for my daily expenses.

20% is good. It is just like automatically deducting you for an investment.

I think I didn't clarify sufficiently and I apologize for the same.
I already work with people around the globe and they send me money on a routine basis. If its via bitcoin I can just exchange it instantly and lose nothing in the process. If its through banks it takes much longer to come. I do not hodl Bitcoin so the exposure is much lower for me.

Hope this clarifies my stance.

This is a good example on how bitcoin can be a great help in global economy. I hope employers will start to use bitcoin so that we bitcoin users will have a choice to accept fiat or bitcoin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

Thats the risk  most people  here are complaining about if we intend to  accept bitcoin as  our salary since the main  basis there is  the  movement of its price and we dont want to see our salaries are being affected because of   bitcoins price inflation and deflation. Thats why its not a wise decision to accept  bitcoin as our salary.

JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:38:29 PM

Thats the risk  most people  here are complaining about if we intend to  accept bitcoin as  our salary since the main  basis there is  the  movement of its price and we dont want to see our salaries are being affected because of   bitcoins price inflation and deflation. Thats why its not a wise decision to accept  bitcoin as our salary.

A person with a good state of mind will never go for it as he is aware about the drawbacks attached with it and its putting yourself and your family at risk if you choose to accept salary in bitcoins.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:39:59 PM

The problem of receiving your salary in Bitcoin is that you are going to have to report it all anyway if you want to buy anything of a decent amount like a car or let alone real state, so you are going to be depending on that, also the price fluctuations are too hardcore.

If everyone got paid in BTC, 1 BTC would be worth millions and the price would be so stable.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:09:28 PM

The problem of receiving your salary in Bitcoin is that you are going to have to report it all anyway if you want to buy anything of a decent amount like a car or let alone real state, so you are going to be depending on that, also the price fluctuations are too hardcore.

If everyone got paid in BTC, 1 BTC would be worth millions and the price would be so stable.

I don't think that will ever happen and even if it happens it will take long time and may be till that point of time bitcoin would  have been replaced by some new and innovative currency.
lanslans

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:21:06 PM

Of course not, i'm choose fiat. cause price btc isn't stable and very fluctuating in a day
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:26:32 PM

correctly . pricing bitcoin is unpredictable. it is the most attention of all people. we can not confirm the price movement bitcoin.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:54:08 PM

if there's an opportunity, why not? Because this is the example for the improvement and how great the bitcoin help the country. But it will take a long time for that. Maybe soon, if the bitcoin is stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: