Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

The best way for steady income is i have a steady job. But here in our place the rate of our salary is not good and i need to find more other extra income like bitcoin for the better future of my family.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

i can suggest signature campaign. why? because even though your rank is not that high you can earn money. its small at first but when you get promoted it will grow. and in signature canpaign its not that risky like investing and trading money or bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

I have noticed in several forums that this is a typical question of lazy people. But I have realized that actively working for the accomplishment of your goals is not so bad, and can lead you to achieve them quickly than patiently waiting in your bed.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you have enough money you can invest in mining hardware. YOu can start your own mining rig. YOu will have steady income. YOu can mine altcoins than change into bitcoin. If you want to do nothing and earn every second? I think you should have been a Son of Millionare like Bill Gates.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you have enough money you can invest in mining hardware. YOu can start your own mining rig. YOu will have steady income. YOu can mine altcoins than change into bitcoin. If you want to do nothing and earn every second? I think you should have been a Son of Millionare like Bill Gates.

Do not ever follow that advice! There are too much factors when it comes to mining if it will ever be profitable! You first have to consider the cost of electricity and the cost of the miners. If you cannot ROI for a year then it is not worth it, as your income will just be eaten up by costs of maintaining it and when newer miners come out you'll be blown off by those and you will never profit.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Do not ever follow that advice! There are too much factors when it comes to mining if it will ever be profitable! You first have to consider the cost of electricity and the cost of the miners. If you cannot ROI for a year then it is not worth it, as your income will just be eaten up by costs of maintaining it and when newer miners come out you'll be blown off by those and you will never profit.
Definitely it depends on how much you can afford to invest, if you can afford to invest for the newest mining rig it will be good to you.
I have my friend who is currently mining bitcoins and although he has to pay the electricity but in the end he is still at profit, well we have to decide on our own since we know what are our skills and interest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

Never possible to earn steady income from bitcoins due to price volatility factor attached with it and your income will keep on varying depending on the price of bitcoins and its also an big risk to depend only on income from bitcoins so the best option would be to have a day job and keep bitcoins as an additional source of income.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

Well it is not that easy online. For me time being I tried lot of things to get passive income from internet but mostly I came across scam sites and ways to do that. Bitcoin might stand a chance to give us opportunity to earn that kinda money but I doubt. In short term it can't achieve that as bitcoin grows steadily but slowly slowly. For future stability we can try out bitcoin saving startegy and earn something for us for the day of retirement.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:12:04 PM

Well it is not that easy online. For me time being I tried lot of things to get passive income from internet but mostly I came across scam sites and ways to do that. Bitcoin might stand a chance to give us opportunity to earn that kinda money but I doubt. In short term it can't achieve that as bitcoin grows steadily but slowly slowly. For future stability we can try out bitcoin saving startegy and earn something for us for the day of retirement.

We all have experience of investing our bitcoins on those scam sites which resulted only in loss and things are getting ever more worse now with increasing price of bitcoins as everyone is busy in earning quick money by scamming you so its better to stay away from those sites.

If we discuss profit income from hyip/scam investments, I advise you at least to get involved even if using a small amount, this is meant to make you more experienced in dealing with everything about bitcoin business. The comments of people who have followed and been deceived with people who have never been involved are very different, people who have been involved will provide a precise understanding rather than just expressing theory and from internet browsing.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

In the world of bitcoins you can get steady income only from signature campaign as there is no other way to get steady income but even those income is not permanent as there will be times when it will disappear and will not give you any income.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

i can suggest signature campaign. why? because even though your rank is not that high you can earn money. its small at first but when you get promoted it will grow. and in signature canpaign its not that risky like investing and trading money or bitcoin.
but i do not consider that signature campaign is steady income because there many signature campaign run their campaign just 1 week or 3 week finish everything and we know that signature campaign earning is very much lower so i suggest you try on trading then i hope you will get a good income.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

but i do not consider that signature campaign is steady income because there many signature campaign run their campaign just 1 week or 3 week finish everything and we know that signature campaign earning is very much lower so i suggest you try on trading then i hope you will get a good income.

If you only focus all of your time and energy to signature campaign, then it is really not the only good source of steady income - heck, we can only spend like at most 1 hour per day to finish the daily post for your signature campaign. With that said, we can have ample time to the other stuff that will add to our stream of income.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Yes sig campaigns cannot be treated as steady income. You are living off it? What happens when the campaign closes?  Grin IMHO, it's more of a supplement. If you have a day job and considering investing in bitcoins, then why not join a sig campaign while you're here, right?

Crypto trading seem to be "regular" because you are constantly checking the rates anyway but then there are also risks.

You can gain a steady (and possibly low-risk) income in btc if you do stuff like freelance but that also require input and so not considered passive which is what the OP wants.

I believe it's still not yet possible to keep on earning btc without doing anything, btc have not fully infiltrated the business world yet. If you stockpiled bitcoins when it was cheap years ago, then you can consider yourself having a steady income from the increase but that income is in fiat - your btc amount is not increasing and it would be decreasing as you cash out the "profits".

Probably just save up your earnings and use it to put up a scalable business IRL.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
But for that I will say that you make sure that you also buy some solar panels because with solar panels you will get free electricity and then you will get all the income from mining and in that you will not need to worry for to pay the electricity bills in that income from mining.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:23:36 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 05:54:21 AM by Jewell

Never possible to earn steady income from bitcoins due to price volatility factor attached with it and your income will keep on varying depending on the price of bitcoins and its also an big risk to depend only on income from bitcoins so the best option would be to have a day job and keep bitcoins as an additional source of income.
to me i think the only way through which we can get the steady income s signature campaign but from there we can only get a little amount of bitcoin which can only good for our pocket money. while from trading we cannot get a steady income. but still i will prefer to trading, because from trading we can get more profit that we cannot expect from any other source.
8Habits

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

to me i think the only way through which we can get the steady income s signature campaing but from there we can only get a little amount of bitcoin which can only good for our pocket money. while from trading we cannot get a steady income.

The thing is, you can do well in signature campaign and save earnings then equip yourself with the knowledge and skills of trading to even grow more your bitcoins through trading.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

to me i think the only way through which we can get the steady income s signature campaing but from there we can only get a little amount of bitcoin which can only good for our pocket money. while from trading we cannot get a steady income.

The thing is, you can do well in signature campaign and save earnings then equip yourself with the knowledge and skills of trading to even grow more your bitcoins through trading.
Do you think trading is easy? its not easy that you think it can lose your all money if you do not know how trading works.. and how to make a good profit some methods like setting margins..
Trading is a good place where we can make a good profit if we know how to analyze the altcoin or other crypto currency..
But we can not consider it as steady income because it will be still depends in the price of altcoins..
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

Do you think trading is easy? its not easy that you think it can lose your all money if you do not know how trading works.. and how to make a good profit some methods like setting margins..
Trading is a good place where we can make a good profit if we know how to analyze the altcoin or other crypto currency..
But we can not consider it as steady income because it will be still depends in the price of altcoins..

Yes its not possible to earn steady income from trading as the price of altcoins will keep on changing every now and then which will never give you stable income and if you don't have good knowledge of trading then you are likely to make loss in it which will result in zero income.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
8Habits

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

That is so true! Even professional traders have their share of big losses with bitcoin, currencies, and in stocks. Trading involves risk but also offers big profit if you are lucky and your strategy proves it right on that certain big trade.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

That is so true! Even professional traders have their share of big losses with bitcoin, currencies, and in stocks. Trading involves risk but also offers big profit if you are lucky and your strategy proves it right on that certain big trade.

You will never find any easy way to earn money either in real world or in digital world as each and every method will involve some risks and if trading would be that easy then each and every user of bitcoins would be super rich from it and you can get rich with trading only if you have good knowledge of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: