Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

without actively involved you want to make a steady income, that is interesting...
so there are a few ways to as same as you want. first of all, you can choose a safe and sound investment sector which keeps you cool. Bitcoin would be a good platform regarding this process. if you can able to a little amount of Bitcoin then it will bring to you sufficient amount of money at every time period.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:35:43 AM

without actively involved you want to make a steady income, that is interesting...
so there are a few ways to as same as you want. first of all, you can choose a safe and sound investment sector which keeps you cool. Bitcoin would be a good platform regarding this process. if you can able to a little amount of Bitcoin then it will bring to you sufficient amount of money at every time period.

If we build a good website and promote affiliate products, that may be a set and forget thing to do but there is really a work involved needed before we get a steady income. Just like in bitcoin, working hard to learn ICO's will give as more opportunity to earn more bitcoins.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

If we build a good website and promote affiliate products, that may be a set and forget thing to do but there is really a work involved needed before we get a steady income. Just like in bitcoin, working hard to learn ICO's will give as more opportunity to earn more bitcoins.

As for my own opinion, to earn money gradually there must be work to do or involved, this means that there is no such thing as easy money unless you get it in an illegal way. More or less even illegal had their work to do or their duties to comply such things in order to recieve money but in such lesser way of work. If you had money to start a small business until it grows big, maybe you have the chance ti become rich someday and just let your money work for you. But all in all earning without working doesn't exist.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

As for my own opinion, to earn money gradually there must be work to do or involved, this means that there is no such thing as easy money unless you get it in an illegal way. More or less even illegal had their work to do or their duties to comply such things in order to recieve money but in such lesser way of work. If you had money to start a small business until it grows big, maybe you have the chance ti become rich someday and just let your money work for you. But all in all earning without working doesn't exist.

I think Bitcoin is easy money. I bought some in 2013, it has risen in value many times.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

As for me right now, I am having some rough time to financial problems and other stuffs including time. Well I could only suggestbthat you should also find some stable or steady work in order for you to comply your daily needs and expenses, it is not just bitcoin only, try to find somewhere near your place some jobs that would satisfy your need.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Nothing could be got freely in this world.Hard work and efforts is needed to earn money.Same is the case with bitcoin.You can try to invest in cloud mining farms but most of them are scam today.You would have to wait for six months to even recover your invested money.Best thing is trading by which you could gain profits but you have to actively trade to get profits.

kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

Theres no easy way to make money using bitcoin, even harder to make money when you dont want to actually do anything to make that money. Basically the less work you want to do the bigger a risk you need to take to make your money.
Yes there is no easy, every successful thing comes from the hardest work, so I think before looking for an easy yet steady better to change mindset, theres no existence of that thing , if you want to have something you dont have you must do something that you havent done yet, hard work , patiencw and faith is needed, youll earn and used it to the pathway you think deserve hard work.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Theres no easy way to make money using bitcoin, even harder to make money when you dont want to actually do anything to make that money. Basically the less work you want to do the bigger a risk you need to take to make your money.
Yes there is no easy, every successful thing comes from the hardest work, so I think before looking for an easy yet steady better to change mindset, theres no existence of that thing , if you want to have something you dont have you must do something that you havent done yet, hard work , patiencw and faith is needed, youll earn and used it to the pathway you think deserve hard work.
Easy way and steady income both are not same. easy way means without doing any hard work we can make money. Steady income means we are ready to do any work, but we want regular income.  The meaning is different, but the answer is same for both. We cannot earn steady income except earning from the signature campaign.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Quote from: Oinas link=topic=1508038
.msg15172911#msg15172911 date=1465722069
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

To have a stable income you must have a stable and legal job too. It is simply like that. As a responsible bitcoin user, we should not based all of our income to bitcoin. Treat it as our additional income not our major source of income.

cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

- I think if you want to have a steady income, you just need to work for a company or government, you will have a steady income every month. Steady income with making money online or investing, business,... is impossible
- Because income from investment, trading or investing depends on the experience, skills and our luck. For example, you own a store, you can not be sure that your profit per day is the same because it depends on the number of buyers per day
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

Easy way and steady income both are not same. easy way means without doing any hard work we can make money. Steady income means we are ready to do any work, but we want regular income.  The meaning is different, but the answer is same for both. We cannot earn steady income except earning from the signature campaign.
i do not think that there is any relation between the study income and easy way. i think both are different things. to me i think study income can only be possible if you are doing a job and i think even in job if you are getting your salary even there you may not be getting steady income.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Your question is confusing.You want to invest,but without trading/loaning.There`s no other way to invest.

I wouldn`t recommend cloud mining.It`s scammy...

There are alot of  websites that promise 15% interest per month, if you deposit your btc there ,but

99,999% are scams.
I agree with you. He wants to invest but Without trading/ Gambling/ loaning he wants a steady income. I think it not secure way. Because There are a lot of Sites which are a promise to give you 10%-15% interest. But, Most of the site is the scam.

It's not most of the site, it's all.

No one can guarantee a fixed income because there are variables that cannot be controlled.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

Quote from: Oinas link=topic=1508038
.msg15172911#msg15172911 date=1465722069
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

To have a stable income you must have a stable and legal job too. It is simply like that. As a responsible  user, we should not based all of our income to . Treat it as our additional income not our major source of income.
if you are looking for a stable and a steady income online then you should have to try trading of altcoin because in the term of cryptocurrency nothing is better than that.
there are also plenty of options you can start some kind of online business or find some kind of job on free lancing.
For short term or side income you can also look for a good signature campaign and start writing for them.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

- I think if you want to have a steady income, you just need to work for a company or government, you will have a steady income every month. Steady income with making money online or investing, business,... is impossible
- Because income from investment, trading or investing depends on the experience, skills and our luck. For example, you own a store, you can not be sure that your profit per day is the same because it depends on the number of buyers per day

I agree with that. To have a steady income is to have a regular job where you can depend that steady income to come from. I know that with bitcoin, we can earn more than the given salary on a regular job, but we all know how unstable crypto currencies are that there will be times when its price would go down so fast. I have experience how the volatility of the coins can be so much stressful. I have been holding my coins or tokens that I got from participating in some altcoins and just when I was about to convert it into fiat, the price suddenly went down fast. I was really frustrated that time because I really need some money.

In the future, I plan to apply for a stable job and still continue earning bitcoin. By that, I will have a regular income and an extra income.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

JOIN GLYFF

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

I agree with that. To have a steady income is to have a regular job where you can depend that steady income to come from. I know that with bitcoin, we can earn more than the given salary on a regular job, but we all know how unstable crypto currencies are that there will be times when its price would go down so fast. I have experience how the volatility of the coins can be so much stressful. I have been holding my coins or tokens that I got from participating in some altcoins and just when I was about to convert it into fiat, the price suddenly went down fast. I was really frustrated that time because I really need some money.

In the future, I plan to apply for a stable job and still continue earning bitcoin. By that, I will have a regular income and an extra income.

yes i agree if we need a steady income we need to have a steady job such as working to the company mall etc.it is really have  a big differrence in working regular ours in company than making money online.because in working online such us doing a business it is no asurance  that we will be having an income every now and then because it depends  on the luck .unlike to the company you will be paid in every hours of duty.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Best way for a steady income? Don’t rely on one source. If Bitcoin is you main source then you should have a few other sources as well. Find something that relates to Bitcoin or the Internet and it will be easier finding money. It can be online advertising, a little bit of gambling, blogging and the likes. If you already have a steady source of income, hold onto it because not everything is permanent and with one snap everything can change.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

Best way for a steady income? Don’t rely on one source. If Bitcoin is you main source then you should have a few other sources as well. Find something that relates to Bitcoin or the Internet and it will be easier finding money. It can be online advertising, a little bit of gambling, blogging and the likes. If you already have a steady source of income, hold onto it because not everything is permanent and with one snap everything can change.

The funny thing is anything that relates you to earning Bitcoin won't count as a steady income, what I mean about that is Bitcoin itself as a currency is a volatile one and if you are looking for a way to earn steady income and that is to earn some fiat currency. And the best and most reliable way to earn a steady income by way of fiat currency is of course being employed into a regular job, having a fixed salary in a bi-weekly basis will assure you that you will be getting what you are paid for.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

The funny thing is anything that relates you to earning Bitcoin won't count as a steady income, what I mean about that is Bitcoin itself as a currency is a volatile one and if you are looking for a way to earn steady income and that is to earn some fiat currency. And the best and most reliable way to earn a steady income by way of fiat currency is of course being employed into a regular job, having a fixed salary in a bi-weekly basis will assure you that you will be getting what you are paid for.

I agree with you.  Having a job is a way to earn a steady income.  But sometimes and as always, salary that we have to our jobs were not that enough to compensate all our spendings especially if you have already a family of your own.  So, if you have a job, it is also good to atleast have a sideline job which you can have a good income.  Bitcoin is a good way to earn an extra income.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:59:33 AM

i think trading is best. it is not risky when altcoin price is down some time wait. gambling is high risky so i don't suggest for gambling.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best way for steady income is participating in signature campaign. Whether altcoin campaign or bitcoin campaign only their differences was in bitcoin campaign is weekly payment while altcoin campaign is monthly payment.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: