Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:39:22 PM

So our record tourney turnout to date has been 160 in the BRK BTC Award Tournament.

Can we beat that record?

Play poker while watching Portugal/France battle on the pitch!

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Sunday, July 10, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 5,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 2 of Hearts from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on BittrexBill, BittrexRich & Other Special Guests!
Password: brkbittrex

Wow, this sounds like the biggest to date?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:45:10 PM

Selling some BRX (berg stake).

PM offers in price for blocks of 100. Or find me on the slack.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:48:24 PM

So our record tourney turnout to date has been 160 in the BRK BTC Award Tournament.

Can we beat that record?

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 2 of Hearts from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins

Wow, this sounds like the biggest to date?

This one is nice, but the tourney which drew 160 players matched tomorrow's tourney, plus awarded 2.5 BTC to the top three players

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:49:16 PM

Wow, when was that?

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:01:43 PM

so its trading well below ico, why?  i think this is the last time i get in on an ico hosted on bittrex lol, between this and rise.. sheesh.. ill lose my ass if i keep doing this...

because out of 851 btc sold only about 100 btc of that was sold at 4500/btc , some people got in cheaper at the beginning .

then you have to also include the millions of coins held by first stage ICO entrants who bought for a better rate 2 years ago , including their 20% bonus they got for the long ass wait .

Also including the fact that within less than 12 hours after the ICO it was live on the market being traded, which the short amount of time from ICO phase to open market trading has a greater impact on price , this would have an effect on the price also .

If you are investing in ICO's to expect instant profits on release on the market then you gonna have bad luck , a majority of ICO's don't end up with huge rises a few weeks after they have been on the market. so you are gambling and hoping that they will rise. which the majority of the time will end up with less than you started .

You could always just wait a week and use the coin for one of its intended uses, or wait a month or more to use it for the many other uses it will have in those coming months . Or hold and don't use it and hope the increase of interest will translate into a increase in price once the uses of the coins are actually active and running

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:08:02 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 02:15:06 PM by statdude

Selling 2000 BRX for 1 btc.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
ErikW79

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:16:45 PM

so its trading well below ico, why?  i think this is the last time i get in on an ico hosted on bittrex lol, between this and rise.. sheesh.. ill lose my ass if i keep doing this...

because out of 851 btc sold only about 100 btc of that was sold at 4500/btc , some people got in cheaper at the beginning .

then you have to also include the millions of coins held by first stage ICO entrants who bought for a better rate 2 years ago , including their 20% bonus they got for the long ass wait .

Also including the fact that within less than 12 hours after the ICO it was live on the market being traded, which the short amount of time from ICO phase to open market trading has a greater impact on price , this would have an effect on the price also .

If you are investing in ICO's to expect instant profits on release on the market then you gonna have bad luck , a majority of ICO's don't end up with huge rises a few weeks after they have been on the market. so you are gambling and hoping that they will rise. which the majority of the time will end up with less than you started .

You could always just wait a week and use the coin for one of its intended uses, or wait a month or more to use it for the many other uses it will have in those coming months . Or hold and don't use it and hope the increase of interest will translate into a increase in price once the uses of the coins are actually active and running

Interesting thing is during crowdfund at bittrex, there were high rates 0.9btc for 1brk, so people who bought brk this time were expecting better results. But what I saw in the morning really surprised me. I am holding my coins for the future.

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

Interesting thing is during crowdfund at bittrex, there were high rates 0.9btc for 1brk, so people who bought brk this time were expecting better results. But what I saw in the morning really surprised me. I am holding my coins for the future.

For 1 share, not 1 BRK. 1 Share gave you 4500 + 0-25% BRK.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:36:09 PM

Can we beat that record?

BRK Bittrex Tournament

I will sit on the first bench, thanks you for shereing info tournament here #BittrexRich
ErikW79

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:39:40 PM

I think that 1 share was brx and not brk?

LovSan

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:44:54 PM

I think that 1 share was brx and not brk?

They were not selling BRX in second ICO, only BRK. BRX was a potential bonus for BTC2000+ rised, but they collected 851 so no BRX at all.

rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 06:58:26 PM

Can we beat that record?

BRK Bittrex Tournament
wow nice info,, Must join with this tournament

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:03:36 PM

Sufficient buying power coming in now. I'm bought some significantly below the ICO price. Let's see where it goes.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

Hi , how to get brk campaign signatures ?

Today I should receive, who should I call and send my address brk ?

Senior: 13 BRK per week

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ? .

I'm guessing you should be waiting until the ICO is done.

I'm still waiting for brk campaign signature  Huh .

Everyone is still waiting.  I believe payouts will be during the first week of August.  Hold on to your panties.  You will get your 52 BRK and if you don't I will cover it myself.  

Yes, please... Hold your panties. And also. If you are so concerned about your Freebie coins, maybe doing some little research (since its completely free, just takes some time). On the first page of this thread, it states:

Bounty payouts and BRK won on freerolls wont be released until around Aug1.   so that these coins wont affect the crowdsale and cause a massive dump.

I assume the price is based on the idea that alot of free coins will be released in a month (1million+), and people dont want to buy them for a premium, instead, keeping the price low will allow the free coins to be unloaded at a discount.

Sept. is the pump. Until then, keep accumulating.  I hope in the beginning of august we see a red dagger hit under 10k, maybe 5k!  my buys are in.

price seem getting stronger really and one may need a lot to acquire a bag of brk.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:26:49 PM

2269671.89672000 BRK has been provably burned by Bittrex.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LovSan

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:34:40 PM

Nice, that means 7730329 BRK available on the market right now?

Hmm at 0.00017339 rate it gives 1337 BTC marketcap, weird Grin

lolika

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:51:58 PM

is there any proof for that ?
also how can i get some free brk ?
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:52:24 PM

Nice, that means 7730329 BRK available on the market right now?

Hmm at 0.00017339 rate it gives 1337 BTC marketcap, weird Grin

We can't help it. We are 1337.
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

is there any proof for that ?

% ./breakoutd gettransaction c97e8620bd318216659a7409498e35a3d588915e072092c0576e0441556f5127
{
    "txid" : "c97e8620bd318216659a7409498e35a3d588915e072092c0576e0441556f5127",
    "version" : 1,
    "time" : 1468090766,
    "locktime" : 0,
    "vin" : [
        {
            "txid" : "97151260f0112ee34b0bbc3e5a0f347effac1223a62271fdc9e6d977538a2f1a",
            "vout" : 0,
            "scriptSig" : {
                "asm" : "304402200145b568ade2b9843f84385d7c86157cbf766fda018708583ab5350c787168fd022054c 16064e28afcfbd353a0085cab9b6983fbcfbfbaa09e2fd34a115304eb4e0001 02d35538a17ed3211950eff8c6718248e9586a9b8f8e3afe27e5a9ef9d0fa0e596",
                "hex" : "47304402200145b568ade2b9843f84385d7c86157cbf766fda018708583ab5350c787168fd02205 4c16064e28afcfbd353a0085cab9b6983fbcfbfbaa09e2fd34a115304eb4e00012102d35538a17e d3211950eff8c6718248e9586a9b8f8e3afe27e5a9ef9d0fa0e596"
            },
            "sequence" : 4294967295,
            "value" : 2269670.89672000,
            "addresses" : [
                "brdvgDYTME6W19Doj6B3mGcNenNYeTV5RK2"
            ]
        },
        {
            "txid" : "1aed983b96df7bc60a29c86185b7ee3e3e74a4d05122b4fd6ae8bc6987940304",
            "vout" : 0,
            "scriptSig" : {
                "asm" : "3044022032bb11ade5b2ec7868cafefc66ee16de72800f90ca4ba0ba95622fdfdefdbb170220435 f59ef6f082aa96c4b6eb8789ff9d9ffc31b35849ea4a72da39f62201e757801 02d35538a17ed3211950eff8c6718248e9586a9b8f8e3afe27e5a9ef9d0fa0e596",
                "hex" : "473044022032bb11ade5b2ec7868cafefc66ee16de72800f90ca4ba0ba95622fdfdefdbb1702204 35f59ef6f082aa96c4b6eb8789ff9d9ffc31b35849ea4a72da39f62201e7578012102d35538a17e d3211950eff8c6718248e9586a9b8f8e3afe27e5a9ef9d0fa0e596"
            },
            "sequence" : 4294967295,
            "value" : 1.00000000,
                "brdvgDYTME6W19Doj6B3mGcNenNYeTV5RK2"
            ]
        }
    ],
    "vout" : [
        {
            "value" : 0.09000000,
            "currency" : "BRK",
            "n" : 0,
            "scriptPubKey" : {
                "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 59850585b0562588852e38124a579ec0a30b205b OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "reqSigs" : 1,
                "type" : "pubkeyhash",
                    "brhCjH7nNmcVzkFbwVseoTT11QafpXVidUz"
                ]
            }
        },
        {
            "value" : 2269671.79672000,
            "currency" : "BRK",
            "n" : 1,
            "scriptPubKey" : {
                "asm" : "OP_RETURN",
                "type" : "nonstandard"
            }
        }
    ],
    "blockhash" : "00000000002f902aa43ee92b75cc716708cf2761ce493858b41f05d272d03a8e",
    "confirmations" : 6
}
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 07:54:12 PM

ive actually done well in every ico, eth, lisk, even dao. but that's because there was demand as soon as it started.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: