Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mokota

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:18:59 PM

Man i am all about BRK and I'm fine with the market price right now since i plan to hold it.  

But this immediate ICO of BRX and at such a shitty offer price of 1500/1 BTC really pisses me off.  Fuck if I'm going to contribute to that.  Bet most coins will get burned.  It should be at the same rate as the BRK.  At least that way BRX would have had some success and would have sold more than  it will currently because of extreme greed.  Going below ICO price is almost guaranteed here.

If anyone is selling at the 5k or 6k BRX per 1 BTC, I'm a buyer at this rate.  

It seems like the opposite of greed. At 1500/1 BTC they don't dump all over first ICO buyers. If they were greedy they would price to sell out.

We are aware that selling BRX at 1500 per BTC may result in a lot of BRX being burned.  Like tx42 says, if our primary goal was to raise the maximum amount of BTC, we would price to sell out without concern of undercutting previous purchasers.

Instead of constantly assuring the community that the BRX held in escrow is not being staked, we are making them ALL available now for 2 weeks and 2 weeks only.  At the conclusion of the sale, all unsold BRX will be destroyed, effectively redistributing their value to those holding BRX.  At this time, Breakout Chain will be fully distributed, dev funds raised, and the team can focus entirely on meeting the roadmap milestones.

Hm, sad that you don't offer some BRX in the tournaments.

And by the way... early investors already got a huge bonus in my opinion. Because they got same amount of BRX free, when they bought BRK.
And this early new ICO will dump the price of BRK even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

Man i am all about BRK and I'm fine with the market price right now since i plan to hold it.  

But this immediate ICO of BRX and at such a shitty offer price of 1500/1 BTC really pisses me off.  Fuck if I'm going to contribute to that.  Bet most coins will get burned.  It should be at the same rate as the BRK.  At least that way BRX would have had some success and would have sold more than  it will currently because of extreme greed.  Going below ICO price is almost guaranteed here.

It seems like the opposite of greed. At 1500/1 BTC they don't dump all over first ICO buyers. If they were greedy they would price to sell out.

We are aware that selling BRX at 1500 per BTC may result in a lot of BRX being burned.  Like tx42 says, if our primary goal was to raise the maximum amount of BTC, we would price to sell out without concern of undercutting previous purchasers.

Instead of constantly assuring the community that the BRX held in escrow is not being staked, we are making them ALL available now for 2 weeks and 2 weeks only.  At the conclusion of the sale, all unsold BRX will be destroyed, effectively redistributing their value to those holding BRX.  At this time, Breakout Chain will be fully distributed, dev funds raised, and the team can focus entirely on meeting the roadmap milestones.

And by the way... early investors already got a huge bonus in my opinion. Because they got same amount of BRX free, when they bought BRK.

Thats how the BRK/BRX team rolls... Don't be surprised when right after the BRX-ICO ends the SIS-ICO will be initiated. It's what they call multi-currency innovation.
Mokota

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:23:18 PM

And also keep in mind... the less Persons hold BRX the more they will dump the staked BRK... so it would be much better when its more divided

but your decision...
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:37:38 PM

And also keep in mind... the less Persons hold BRX the more they will dump the staked BRK... so it would be much better when its more divided

but your decision...

Yes more divided is good, but more BRX doesn't necessarily mean more divided.  We want BRX in as many different hands as possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:42:01 PM

The BRK given away in promotions like on breakoutpoker.net and soon breakoutpvp.com is from the promotional fund dedicated to increasing awareness in Breakout Chain and building a community that purchases and uses the coin.  There are no BRX in this pool.  In fact, the players in the mainstream community who will buy BRK to gamble/game will not be aware of or understand BRX, SIS, or the DECK.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Mokota

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:42:55 PM

but your decision...

Yes more divided is good, but more BRX doesn't necessarily mean more divided.  We want BRX in as many different hands as possible.

At the moment its only in the hands of the first investors.
And because of the high price of the BRX ICO now, there will be not much buyers.
Especially when the first ICO people get several 100 percents of bonus. (high dump danger after ICO)

If you want to divide it, make it cheaper and offer some of them in promotions, prices etc.
THIS would divide it... and first investors still would have a nice bonus.
w0mp

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:53:28 PM

but your decision...

At the moment its only in the hands of the first investors.
And because of the high price of the BRX ICO now, there will be not much buyers.
Especially when the first ICO people get several 100 percents of bonus. (high dump danger after ICO)

If you want to divide it, make it cheaper and offer some of them in promotions, prices etc.
THIS would divide it... and first investors still would have a nice bonus.

I agree with this.  I am a first time investor for BRK and BRX and after seeing the BRK price plummet after ICO, I don't have as much faith in the BRX ICO.  After seeing the price of BRX ICO and what people are saying, I am leaning more towards waiting until after ICO and then picking up some after the initial dump.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:58:57 PM

2500 BRX available for sell PM offers

2250 for sale for 1 BTC

or I will buy 5000 / 1 BTC

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:15:17 PM

Can you mine SIS with any bitcoin asic?  I saw some people said they used the gridseeds successfully.  Is it even feasible to mine with CPU now?  As far as I can tell the only option currently is solo mining but I can't find where to check the network hashrate.  My CPUs dont hash very fast and I am wonering if I am just burning power for no reason, lol.

CPU is no competition right now... Certain ASICs can solo SIS (saw at least 1 post regarding Gridseed)...

sorry, do you mean CPU is NOT worth it to mine right now?  How can I see the network hashrate?

Sorry I was not being clear earlier

CPU mining is not worth the time

Here is the difficulty:

{
"proof-of-work" : 1018.58823998,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00000381,
"search-interval" : 0
}

Ahhh..gotcha.  I have been hashing for about 10 hours using 50% of CPU on 3 different systems and actually found a few blocks.  I have one more question since you seem knowledgeable about this.

I created one address for each BRK, BRX, SIS in my wallet.  In my transaction history it shows two mined SIS blocks worth 50 SIS each.  It also shows a transaction for .015 BRX and .01075 BRK.  However, the BRX do not show in my balances page, only the SIS and BRK do. The SIS and BRK show as immature, but the BRX don't show up at all. The addresses is says it mined to are not the same addresses I created in my wallet, they are unique addresses.  Where do these coins go and how do I get them?

SIS and BRK mined all confirmed?
Can you post a screenshot of the transactions?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:23:45 PM

if you could stop dumping BRK that'd be grreeeaaaaat, yeah....thaaaannkkksss.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:34:44 PM

Can you mine SIS with any bitcoin asic?  I saw some people said they used the gridseeds successfully.  Is it even feasible to mine with CPU now?  As far as I can tell the only option currently is solo mining but I can't find where to check the network hashrate.  My CPUs dont hash very fast and I am wonering if I am just burning power for no reason, lol.

CPU is no competition right now... Certain ASICs can solo SIS (saw at least 1 post regarding Gridseed)...

sorry, do you mean CPU is NOT worth it to mine right now?  How can I see the network hashrate?

Here is the difficulty:

{
}

Ahhh..gotcha.  I have been hashing for about 10 hours using 50% of CPU on 3 different systems and actually found a few blocks.  I have one more question since you seem knowledgeable about this.

I created one address for each BRK, BRX, SIS in my wallet.  In my transaction history it shows two mined SIS blocks worth 50 SIS each.  It also shows a transaction for .015 BRX and .01075 BRK.  However, the BRX do not show in my balances page, only the SIS and BRK do. The SIS and BRK show as immature, but the BRX don't show up at all. The addresses is says it mined to are not the same addresses I created in my wallet, they are unique addresses.  Where do these coins go and how do I get them?

The BRX have to fully mature before they show up in your balance, don't ask me why but they never appear in your unconfirmed balance.

I have mined SIS, BRK & BRX why do you want a screenshot?
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:35:30 PM

1600 BRX for 1BTC. PM if interested.
brother3

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:45:20 PM

Here is the difficulty:

{
}

The BRX have to fully mature before they show up in your balance, don't ask me why but they never appear in your unconfirmed balance.

I have mined SIS, BRK & BRX why do you want a screenshot?

It did not make sense to me why BRX does not appear in the unconfirmed balance, but nvm the request for screenshot, you have answered my question.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:52:26 PM

Still 10 minutes to register in advance of the tourney, which will be open for late registration for the first 30 minutes.

500 BRK Bounties on BittrexBill and WSOP Winner LennyMartin

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Sunday, July 10, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 5,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 2 of Hearts from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on BittrexBill, BittrexRich & Other Special Guests!
Password: brkbittrex

neolinkhati
Legendary

Premium

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:23:32 PM

Excellent Roadmap. Thanks!!!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

Thanks for the clarification

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aDAPPter

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:24:05 PM

Tomorrow July 10th 5pm PDT  BRX Sale begins

After 2 weeks all unsold BRX will be BURNED

What will be the price of 1 BRX?

1 hour left to BRX sale on Bittrex!

I just dumped Steem & some other shitcoins to buy more BRX

Smiley
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

Its good to have the BRX situation cleared up so Quick. I didnt like the idea of so many BRX sitting out there in limbo
Dingleberry

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

Selling the beautiful 2 of clubs deck card! Accepting offers from 0.6 BTC onward with a buy now price of 1.2 BTC. PM your offers please Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/Gp97sQz.jpg
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:46:07 PM

Congratulations to the BRK Bittrex Bounty Tournament!

Top 10 Finishers

4thSt - 1st Place won the 2 of Hearts!
rody - 2nd Place - 1,000 BRK
Drosanx - 3rd Place - 800 BRK
Uncanney - 4th Place - 650 BRK
techbytes - 5th Place - 440 BRK
Breadpudding - 6th Place - 325 BRK
soul - 7th Place - 200 BRK
spaceball - 8th Place - 150 BRK
cryptoadept - 9th Place - 100 BRK
SinCityKitty - 10th Place - 90 BRK

500 Bounty on BittrexBill was collected by soul, and 500 BRK Bounty on LennyMartin was collected by neoflux

More tourney announcements coming soon!

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: