Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:15:02 PM

What is the purpose of BRX?

BRK will be tradable, but whats the point of BRX?

from what i heard , you wont be able to stake BRK without BRX.

oh so its only a coin for the HODLers.

but wait, what if u have BRX but no BRK. Will the BRX be worthless in that case?
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:17:34 PM

What is the purpose of BRX?

BRK will be tradable, but whats the point of BRX?

from what i heard , you wont be able to stake BRK without BRX.

oh so its only a coin for the HODLers.

but wait, what if u have BRX but no BRK. Will the BRX be worthless in that case?

You hold BRX and stake the coin used on the platform BRK, if doesn't matter if you have no BRK , holding BRX will produce BRK so you hold it for long enough and you have some BRK
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:26:34 PM

Until now, PoS coins always staked more PoS coins. Breakout Chain is the first of it's kind where one coin (BRX) stakes another coin (BRK), effectively separating the staking mechanism from the PoS coin altogether.  Although BRK will be the main currency for the Breakout Chain, BRX is also tradeable and will have it's own market.  There will be a gradual increase in the total number of BRK as a result of PoS minting, however there will never be any more BRX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:15:05 PM

Is anyone interested in buying some SIS? I'm taking offers of BRX, BRK, BTC or ETH, if you are interested.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:02:28 PM

Is anyone interested in buying some SIS? I'm taking offers of BRX, BRK, BTC or ETH, if you are interested.

I'll buy some SIS at 1 BRK : 50 SIS
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:16:49 PM

I have tried this game , it looks cool . but unfortunately the bookie is really hard to beat. I got three of kind queens(Q) lost with three of kind three (3).  Cry

That might have been Bittrex-Richie.  He's nearly unbeatable!

So what do you think about this game? Is it fair play or not? no matter how good my cards he definitely nicer . and only once did I just win  Cry

I've come 1st in 2 tournaments and 3rd in 2. I've had many good hands and even more bad ones. I'm pretty confident that the game was fair to me.

The biggest annoyance and the reason I stopped playing the game is because of all of the people who literally do nothing but fold. Especially the ones that are quite obviously playing on multiple accounts. Folding over and over on all but one until they're knocked out then suddenly one of the other ones stops folding. Yeah, such a coincidence... Maybe now that there are more people playing it will be more fun, but the chance at 500 BRK wasn't worth the time to watch people fold over and over. It was painful. Extremely boring. One of the least fun games I have ever played.

I don't know if that's a normal thing in poker. People folding for 20 hands in a row. I never played poker before trying out Breakout because I don't care for card games. I found it fun when people actually played, but if it's a standard for people to just fold endlessly then I'm not interested.

There are quite a lot of people who register to the tournament and then aren't able to play the tournament for whatever reason, so they are sitting out. Also keep in mind that it's very common and good strategy to play tight in a 10 seat tournament folding 20 hands in a row isn't that uncommon. I agree that it's sometimes quite boring to watch people fold around in no limit holdem tournaments, that's why I suggested earlier to have Pot limit omaha tournaments added to the schedule, PLO has way more action and is imo much more fun game than No limit holdem.  

I am thinking of one time in particular when 3 players kept folding while 1 played, then as soon as the 1 was out the 3 played out one at a time. I also ran into them playing multiple tables so I don't think it had much to do with not having time. I think it's much more likely that all 4 of those players were controlled by the same person.

I forgot I was playing once and just left. I can see how that would have me folding over and over. Although, any time I walk away and miss a hand I get asked if I'm still there and have to click to confirm. I don't know what happens if you don't click it for a long time, though. I do understand that some people may not have time to play but this was some obvious multiaccounting.

I have played many times where the entire table is folding every hand. So I would call every hand and win. Sometimes winning 20+ hands in a row. I'm failing to see the strategy in this.
One game I went all-in every hand. I was trying to lose. I wanted to go to bed. I ended up knocking multiple people out. People have folded to the point where they went all-in by default.

So what you're telling me is. This is all normal?

There are quite a lot of people who register to the tournament and then aren't able to play the tournament for whatever reason, so they are sitting out. Also keep in mind that it's very common and good strategy to play tight in a 10 seat tournament folding 20 hands in a row isn't that uncommon. I agree that it's sometimes quite boring to watch people fold around in no limit holdem tournaments, that's why I suggested earlier to have Pot limit omaha tournaments added to the schedule, PLO has way more action and is imo much more fun game than No limit holdem.  

This. Although, folding 20 hands in a row is tight for even the nittiest of nits.  I would say those people are just sitting out of the game.

Poker is a very popular game, but it's not for everybody.  Purely for fun, PLO is a much better game.

I found the game fun regardless of the type of poker being played, as long as people were actually playing the game. Maybe it's a group working together. Skype or something. Who knows, but my 4 years of auditing logs for a video game says they're multis.

A lot of the people registering are probably not poker players but people trying to get some BRK for doing nothing.  Top 200 get paid BRK so if less than 200 people register, they are guaranteed BRK just for registering.

-tb-

I am sorry but I don't think this is correct as I have finished 21, 23, 25 in some BRK tournaments and get no reward. I believe top 7 gets rewarded. I really don't know how it's rewarded but for sure if 40 people participate in a 200 entrants game then 199 position should get a reward. I am actually not a poker player but I am having fun, learning and not losing anything.

Thanks

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:20:23 PM

I am sorry but I don't think this is correct as I have finished 21, 23, 25 in some BRK tournaments and get no reward. I believe top 7 gets rewarded. I really don't know how it's rewarded but for sure if 40 people participate in a 200 entrants game then 199 position should get a reward. I am actually not a poker player but I am having fun, learning and not losing anything.

Thanks

you are being rewarded BRK find your nick name here to see your standings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit#gid=84183134
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:57:48 PM

I think they are worth more than that SIS moves the chain. If supporters don't invest in the mining community you lose the multi currency security BRK boasts.

I think a fair valuation based on the ICO price of BRK would be.

1 BRK : 10 SIS
1 BRX : 25 SIS

Obviously I can negotiate but the 1 : 50 valuation doesn't work for me. 
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:59:33 PM

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit#gid=84183134

Thanks. Didn't know I was actually making BRK or I probably would have kept playing, haha. Oh well. Still time.

Also, thank you techbytes and jibble. Until seeing this spreadsheet I didn't get it, but now I can see why some people would just fold over and over.
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:06:31 PM

Thanks

Thanks. Didn't know I was actually making BRK or I probably would have kept playing, haha. Oh well. Still time.

Also, thank you techbytes and jibble. Until seeing this spreadsheet I didn't get it, but now I can see why some people would just fold over and over.

ya the people who sit out really ruin the experience and the fact that people have nothing really to lose destroys the quality of play. People fish way too much or donkey through to the top table by sheer luck. It isn't real poker but it is still worth my time and when or if you hit top table it feels more like real poker.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:39:00 PM

I think they are worth more than that SIS moves the chain. If supporters don't invest in the mining community you lose the multi currency security BRK boasts.

We can negotiate on the BRK but I'm not willing to part with any BRX.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:47:59 PM

Thanks

Awesome  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I didn't know Ive been doing really well on top of the whole fun!! Thanks guys

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
ofortuna

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:58:19 PM

Thanks

Awesome  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I didn't know Ive been doing really well on top of the whole fun!! Thanks guys

brk.breakoutpoker.net is easier to remember and gets you to the same place  Wink

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
coinbuyer2580

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:03:28 PM

Fair enough, what is your counter offer?
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

Thanks

brk.breakoutpoker.net is easier to remember and gets you to the same place  Wink

Maybe have this link in the OP with the title "Breakoutcoin Poker Leaderboard" or something like that.  I'm sure there are others not knowing they are winning BRK.

-tb-

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:41:56 PM

I am thinking of one time in particular when 3 players kept folding while 1 played, then as soon as the 1 was out the 3 played out one at a time. I also ran into them playing multiple tables so I don't think it had much to do with not having time. I think it's much more likely that all 4 of those players were controlled by the same person.

I forgot I was playing once and just left. I can see how that would have me folding over and over. Although, any time I walk away and miss a hand I get asked if I'm still there and have to click to confirm. I don't know what happens if you don't click it for a long time, though. I do understand that some people may not have time to play but this was some obvious multiaccounting.

I have played many times where the entire table is folding every hand. So I would call every hand and win. Sometimes winning 20+ hands in a row. I'm failing to see the strategy in this.
One game I went all-in every hand. I was trying to lose. I wanted to go to bed. I ended up knocking multiple people out. People have folded to the point where they went all-in by default.

So what you're telling me is. This is all normal?

This isn't normal for poker on other sites, but currently these are freerolls with usually less than 50 people playing with 40 places that pay out rewards, a lot of people are just sitting out and getting maximum reward for minimum effort . sitting out almost guarantee's hitting a payout place.

If there is an incentive for doing practically nothing then more people will join and do nothing because of that incentive, there might be people with multiple accounts but it doesn't look like they are colluding , just sitting out and gaining the maximum reward for minimum effort

Lol just try to get on is hard enough.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:48:36 PM

Anyone willing to sell BRX. 

I'll start an offer 200brx for 0.1btc.

Willing to negotiate, and buy larger sums.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ofortuna

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:04:45 AM

Thanks

Maybe have this link in the OP with the title "Breakoutcoin Poker Leaderboard" or something like that.  I'm sure there are others not knowing they are winning BRK.

-tb-

Hi Techbytes,

Post #7 has all the info regarding free play poker, winning BRK, and Breakoutpoker.net including that link.

What can I do with my chips at Breakoutpoker.net?

JakeThePanda

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:27:40 AM

Fair enough, what is your counter offer?

Just thinking. SIS just isn't worth anywhere close to 1 BRK: 10 SIS. 

2nd offer 1 BRK : 45 SIS
SmashingPumpkinz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:59:38 AM

Willing to sell 500 BRX .
0.004 BTC/BRX

Escrow of course
PM me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: