Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simpleweb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:04:27 AM

I don't think anyone properly read the roadmap. This isn't a pump and dump coin. The project doesn't revolve around the coin. The coin price is completely irrelevant to the development of the project. The ICOs were to raise funds for the development of the project, which is fully laid out, step by step, in front of you.

You buy in on this one to hold. This isn't just a quick profit ICO. I couldn't honestly say what the prices would do after the ICOs were finished. But I know that when everything is done and completed I'll be laughing.

6 million brx was burned - and if you're unhappy enough that the price is too low - get rid of your coins. I'll be here, picking them up.

Come back next year - watch your draw drop. Cry a bit. Like I did after I sold a ton of dashcoin for peanuts lol.
btw , you are very new here , I suspect you are the same person in this case

The same person as who?

This is the first time I've actually used this forum to give my opinion. Perhaps I'm just bored right now being the holidays and everything is at a standstill!

I do however read it a lot and use it to find and invest in new ventures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmashingPumpkinz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

I think i have enough cheap coin by sell it low and buy back lower , again and again , my starting price is no longer 1/4500 and 1/1500 thx to that process , now lets wait till october  Grin
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:54:56 AM

I have not seen responses attacked.

Please see the post directly above yours.

I have seen no team presence for 3 days. Time will tell what is true, one way or another.

Immediately following the coin sale we began strategic meetings for business development. The entire team has convened at a single geographical location for 4 full days together. Meetings consist of finalizing high level decisions like the structure of the corporation now and in the future, and mapping out governance. Lower decisions include near term and long term hiring priorities, finding office space, and other logistical decisions related to achieving the road maps.

This is a fairly big project. Our goal is to create a coin built around a genuine revenue generating use cases that have global appeal.

We realize we have been absent from bitcointalk, but making posts here do not further our strategic objectives for this coin. We will try to do better, but please understand this is just a forum and posting comes at the cost of development.
but you Forget  the best part Of any Business  That  is Keeping  Informed   people how believe in the proyect , and after 3 days on the hard dump come  to us with nothin just promise , no costs  nothin to you take 2 minutes and just text  3 simple words

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:59:58 AM

I have seen no team presence for 3 days. Time will tell what is true, one way or another.

Immediately following the coin sale we began strategic meetings for business development. The entire team has convened at a single geographical location for 4 full days together. Meetings consist of finalizing high level decisions like the structure of the corporation now and in the future, and mapping out governance. Lower decisions include near term and long term hiring priorities, finding office space, and other logistical decisions related to achieving the road maps.

This is a fairly big project. Our goal is to create a coin built around a genuine revenue generating use cases that have global appeal.

We realize we have been absent from bitcointalk, but making posts here do not further our strategic objectives for this coin. We will try to do better, but please understand this is just a forum and posting comes at the cost of development.

Thanks for the update. Personally, I'm glad to hear that. That's what I expect you guys to be doing right now. I don't think the average person posting understands what building a corporation entails.
Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:00:51 AM

but you Forget  the best part Of any Business  That  is Keeping  Informed   people how believe in the proyect , and after 3 days on the hard dump come  to us with nothin just promise , no costs  nothin to you take 2 minutes and just text  3 simple words

Then you would complain that they only wrote "three simple words".
capone1340

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:01:52 AM

Edit l don't  lose  nothing  here  my loses  its  just 0.2 btc but a feel  the pain  of the other

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:02:01 AM

I don't think anyone properly read the roadmap. This isn't a pump and dump coin. The project doesn't revolve around the coin. The coin price is completely irrelevant to the development of the project. The ICOs were to raise funds for the development of the project, which is fully laid out, step by step, in front of you.

You buy in on this one to hold. This isn't just a quick profit ICO. I couldn't honestly say what the prices would do after the ICOs were finished. But I know that when everything is done and completed I'll be laughing.

6 million brx was burned - and if you're unhappy enough that the price is too low - get rid of your coins. I'll be here, picking them up.

Come back next year - watch your draw drop. Cry a bit. Like I did after I sold a ton of dashcoin for peanuts lol.

When Dash was Dark I stopped mining it because it was so worthless and pointless.

Yup, cry later.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:04:44 AM

When come a great?
Lets make some market to the coin!

Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:05:50 AM

It probably is a scam  but, if so, it was a good one.
Doubt Bittrex is in on it. They got paid to host an ICO.
Fortunately, I only lost a small amount.

Looks very scammy that the team, posting
constantly, disappeared right before payout
of poker winnings. I won 3x what I bought.

Who knows? Time will tell. In the meantime,
I sold early today

Our winnings aren't even supposed to be paid out yet...
capone1340

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:08:09 AM

When Dash was Dark I stopped mining it because it was so worthless and pointless.

Yup, cry later.
this is different  and don't come with old history  and dramatic

Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:13:01 AM

When come a great?

We don't need to do anything but wait. The only thing the community could do better is stop spreading FUD and causing people to dump, but that benefits people buying. If the project does take off.

If they were just here to scam us they wouldn't be updating us in Slack and continuing development. They would have already logged off and split the money.

I'm not saying it is or isn't a scam. I'm saying it's too early to tell. Let's see if real money power opens in October, or the game store in August. Calling it a scam without even giving them a chance to miss a date is childish.

BTC took years to be valuable.
Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM

Yup, cry later.
this is different  and don't come with old history  and dramatic

Irrelevant to the point.

I don't care about the history. They sold me a project and they are following the roadmap and doing everything they should be doing. It annoys me, even, angers me to see the devs get such horrible treatment. I personally deal with the same kind of nonsense from my customers. People think things happen instantly, they don't. There are so many factors to consider.

If shipping delays a product that someone is waiting for then they get upset, but I don't have control over customs. This is just an example. A very, very, common example.

If you've never dealt with red tape then you probably don't understand how much there is, but when it comes to gambling? Worldwide? There is an insane amount of red tape to go through if you want to be truly legal. Like, how Coinbase is. Like how a bank is.

Do you even know what KYC rules are? lol
capone1340

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:20:43 AM

When come a great?

We don't need to do anything but wait. The only thing the community could do better is stop spreading FUD and causing people to dump, but that benefits people buying. If the project does take off.

If they were just here to scam us they wouldn't be updating us in Slack and continuing development. They would have already logged off and split the money.

I'm not saying it is or isn't a scam. I'm saying it's too early to tell. Let's see if real money power opens in October, or the game store in August. Calling it a scam without even giving them a chance to miss a date is childish.

don't compared this crap of coin with btc you lose your mind, you have  to  wake up and care more you portfolio

Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:22:25 AM

When come a great?

don't compared this crap of coin with btc you lose your mind, you have  to  wake up and care more you portfolio

You have to wake up and understand how the real world works. We invested in a business. Not a coin.
capone1340

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:26:08 AM

When come a great?

don't compared this crap of coin with btc you lose your mind, you have  to  wake up and care more you portfolio

You have to wake up and understand how the real world works. We invested in a business. Not a coin.
yes in real business! And this it?

Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:27:14 AM

When come a great?

don't compared this crap of coin with btc you lose your mind, you have  to  wake up and care more you portfolio

Yes, absolutely. They are having a conference right now. That's a good thing. They are following the roadmap, also good. They are keeping us updated in Slack, also good.

What is it, exactly, that you have a problem with?
capone1340

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

When come a great?

Yes, absolutely. They are having a conference right now. That's a good thing. They are following the roadmap, also good. They are keeping us updated in Slack, also good.

What is it, exactly, that you have a problem with?
l known  what  you  try protect  and tha is good , no any problem,  l finish here, just good luck to all of you hope you right

basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:43:13 AM

I really do not understand the dev team , they say that they are not a scam , but otherwise they do not act to save the investors and the community , they just watched .

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:24:53 PM

I really do not understand the dev team , they say that they are not a scam , but otherwise they do not act to save the investors and the community , they just watched .

What do you mean save the community?  They are working on the roadmap.  The only people that care about the short-term movements of the coin are people like you that want to sell your coins after 2 days.  I would rather they use the funds to build the project not support self entitled cry babies like you that just want to flip their investments.

There are DATES on the ROADMAP.  At least give the gaming team and coin development team the opportunity to develop the project before you publicly slander people that have their real identities known. 

People like you and others in this thread are just as disgusting as any scammer.  These are real people with their identities open to the public and you make baseless accusations.  So unethical. So disgusting. So infuriating. Subhuman if you ask me.
Perryl

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

Please, enlighten me to exactly what it is that you think the development team should be doing to "save the investors and the community" from you.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: