Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:12:34 PM

Sometimes it is hard to ignore the FUD, I was never in this for the short term though so I had already committed to losing my BTC if this project didn't go anywhere.

My concern is with the functionality of the the network, I really would like to know if the devs have considered any of the problems and what their plan of action would be. With only ~4 million BRX available and many of them on the exchange I think the confirmation time to maturity will cause a problem with PoS moving the chain quickly enough for the network to be viable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ge

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

I really do not understand the dev team , they say that they are not a scam , but otherwise they do not act to save the investors and the community , they just watched .

What do you mean save the community?  They are working on the roadmap.  The only people that care about the short-term movements of the coin are people like you that want to sell your coins after 2 days.  I would rather they use the funds to build the project not support self entitled cry babies like you that just want to flip their investments.

There are DATES on the ROADMAP.  At least give the gaming team and coin development team the opportunity to develop the project before you publicly slander people that have their real identities known.  

People like you and others in this thread are just as disgusting as any scammer.  These are real people with their identities open to the public and you make baseless accusations.  So unethical. So disgusting. So infuriating. Subhuman if you ask me.

++++++++++++1111111111111111

Sometimes it is hard to ignore the FUD, I was never in this for the short term though so I had already committed to losing my BTC if this project didn't go anywhere.

My concern is with the functionality of the the network, I really would like to know if the devs have considered any of the problems and what their plan of action would be. With only ~4 million BRX available and many of them on the exchange I think the confirmation time to maturity will cause a problem with PoS moving the chain quickly enough for the network to be viable.

No Problem, people will just split more their stake to adpat to the money supply , everyone want to win the more brk possible, so don't worry Wink

Human
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

is anyboyd having problems depositing coins as in taking too long? and if successful how long did it take for deposit to appear?  thanks

i sold everything!! im out of this train.  it is very unfortunate that we all got scammed.  i had high hopes for this coin and now its all gone.  what a crying shame this dev is.  just my two cents

Your two cents is not even worth a Siscoin.

-tb-

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:50:41 PM

We are working to try to build gaming businesses around BRK. Please let us know the nature of updates you would like us to release.

We know the price is down.

dev why do you make us all experiencing a loss in ico BRX ?

Lot's of negativity in the thread is causing many to dump coins in fear. If we respond at all, we get attacked.

It's typical unfortunately, maybe think about moderating the thread or moving to private forum.

To ANYONE who is down on their ICO investment: Get your coins in your wallet and stake!!

Even if you are down it cost nothing to get more coin staking and you will immediately start to recoup losses. Take a minute to look at the big picture, yes they have had several ICOs but a project this big needs a lot of funding.

The team recently got bigger and better things are coming. Just hold and be patient.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

Your math is way off.  We have ~ 6M BRX with less than 1M on Bittrex.  Staking is fine.  What we need is pool setup for miners so the POW blocks can help move the chain as intended.

-tb-

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

So the BRK Poker Coins will ve distributed at 1 August ?
WestHarrison

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:55:03 PM

So dumps on the 1st then?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:56:35 PM

İ dont know maybe Smiley But i think that they wont distibute all coins at once.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:12:57 PM

Anyone have trouble transfer brx to wallet? Mine say invalid.

Fixed. Umm its my bad, I transfer my brx to brk address.

Is there a separate wallet for brx?

No they are both in the same wallet, just make sure that when you download the wallet you create a deposit address for BRX.

thanks

Is there a windows 64 wallet?

https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.4.2.0/BreakoutChain-1.4.2.0-Win32.zip

Works on my 64 bit system just fine.

I tried on 2 computers and get the same error message...

[any help is appreciated

Runaway exception
a fatal erroe occurred: breakout can no longer continue
CDBO :cant open database file, error 1

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:03:54 PM

I tried on 2 computers and get the same error message...

[any help is appreciated

Runaway exception
a fatal erroe occurred: breakout can no longer continue
CDBO :cant open database file, error 1

Please just try opening the client again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

We are working to try to build gaming businesses around BRK. Please let us know the nature of updates you would like us to release.

Lot's of negativity in the thread is causing many to dump coins in fear. If we respond at all, we get attacked.

It's typical unfortunately, maybe think about moderating the thread or moving to private forum.

To ANYONE who is down on their ICO investment: Get your coins in your wallet and stake!!

Even if you are down it cost nothing to get more coin staking and you will immediately start to recoup losses. Take a minute to look at the big picture, yes they have had several ICOs but a project this big needs a lot of funding.

The team recently got bigger and better things are coming. Just hold and be patient.

We won't abandon bitcointalk easily. We understand the importance of this forum. Our first approach will be to make communicating here a higher priority.

As nasty as they get, we will not delete posts without consensus among the devs.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:20:34 PM

We won't abandon bitcointalk easily. We understand the importance of this forum. Our first approach will be to make communicating here a higher priority.

As nasty as they get, we will not delete posts without consensus among the devs.

I'll be the one to say it.

I like the project and will continue supporting it.  I bought in the ico and also got a bunch at 10ksat.
I have a ton of brx in my wallet split into 250+ transactions,waiting for the staking frenzy.

I have faith in the team and breakout.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:45:53 PM

I like the project and will continue supporting it.  I bought in the ico and also got a bunch at 10ksat.
I have a ton of brx in my wallet split into 250+ transactions,waiting for the staking frenzy.

Same here, I am only quiet because the blood tastes so good! I will continue buying 5k would be amazing.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 06:05:28 PM

Same here, I am only quiet because the blood tastes so good! I will continue buying 5k would be amazing.

I'm a noob at staking, but now I'm worried about my investment.  Will the rest of us smaller investors be able to compete for stake or will the 250+ input people monopolize on all the staking opportunity?  Would it be wise for me to continue to hold my small investment for a chance at staking, or should I get out now and find another more inclusive investment opportunity?
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:56:22 PM

BRK don't stake.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:05:54 PM

I'm a noob at staking, but now I'm worried about my investment.  Will the rest of us smaller investors be able to compete for stake or will the 250+ input people monopolize on all the staking opportunity?  Would it be wise for me to continue to hold my small investment for a chance at staking, or should I get out now and find another more inclusive investment opportunity?

Don't you worry your little socks off. There are over 6500 blocks each month for staking. With 13day maturity,  that only let's each input stake a Max of 2X.  The difficulty is also practically zero.
Pretty much once your input is mature it will stake the next block.
I'm currently testing input size, but pretty sure the rewards will be huge based on the 50%burn and zero inflation.            

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 07:17:34 PM

Don't you worry your little socks off. There are over 6500 blocks each month for staking. With 13day maturity,  that only let's each input stake a Max of 2X.  The difficulty is also practically zero.
Pretty much once your input is mature it will stake the next block.
I'm currently testing input size, but pretty sure the rewards will be huge based on the 50%burn and zero inflation.            

Will you please keep us posted on your findings.  It would be very kind of you to share what you find to be the most optimal coin control feature adjustment strategies to be.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:25:14 PM

İ dont know maybe Smiley But i think that they wont distibute all coins at once.

So first wave of dumps? Smiley It'll be a good time to accumulate BRK.
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:40:56 PM

I really do not understand the dev team , they say that they are not a scam , but otherwise they do not act to save the investors and the community , they just watched .

LOL!  Seriously, what is wrong with you people?  The only conclusion I can come to is you are a 10 year old with no concept of investments, risk, or economics.

Its no wonder many coins have started to part ways with Bitcointalk and move to more professional platforms.  The "community" here is very toxic.  People buy an ICO, don't read ANYTHING, then when the price goes down they claim scam and say the dev team isn't saving their investment.  What would you like them to do?  Spend the ICO development capital on buying up a bunch of coin for you?  If they did that they would surely be flamed for "manipulating the market with the ICO money".  

Not trying to come to rash conclusions, but if you look at the scam accusations here, quite a few are written in very similar broken English. They are most likely all from the same person trying to FUD for cheaper coins, a very common tactic.  Also for the love of god proof read your posts if you want to be taken seriously.  Bad grammar and misspelling do NOT add to your credibility.  Your browser even has a spellcheck feature!  This is why I think you are all 10 year olds playing "investor" on Daddy's computer.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:00:29 PM

Immediately following the coin sale we began strategic meetings for business development. The entire team has convened at a single geographical location for 4 full days together. Meetings consist of finalizing high level decisions like the structure of the corporation now and in the future, and mapping out governance. Lower decisions include near term and long term hiring priorities, finding office space, and other logistical decisions related to achieving the road maps.

This is a fairly big project. Our goal is to create a coin built around a genuine revenue generating use cases that have global appeal.

We realize we have been absent from bitcointalk, but making posts here do not further our strategic objectives for this coin. We will try to do better, but please understand this is just a forum and posting comes at the cost of development.
Now this would have been a great post prior to the 3 days of silence. Thank you for the explanation.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: