Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:26:38 PM

SERIOUSLY 5k is just the start when they have finished the dice site I expect it to be at least 10ksat. I am also SERIOUSLY curious as to win that will be so I will wait for this update. Please give rough estimation dev team so I know when to buy more for the pumporoony.

You really like the word SERIOUSLY and SERIOUS don't you. I do like your predictions though and hope they are what will happen in the price, 5 x investment will be beautiful but only when the site is running and making profits. Until then I am happy with 3 x so lets be having ya.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:29:20 PM

Seem like its going to be a good ICO launch, ICO price seem good so hopefully I could buy later. I have already allocated few btc intended to buy this coin.
Which exchange can this coin be listed?

LIR is on the yobit exchange. You can go and grab some. Right now, the price of LIR is still low cause the site has not yet open for public. Once it open, people will start to buy LIR and demand will keep coming in and the price will increase by several fold. Get it while it is still low.

You speak the truth and seem to know how all this works. Once the site arrive in beta we will be around 4 or 5k sat probably more. There are really not many people selling the ones that have sold are likely from the signature and twitter campaign but not even much of those to begin with, only one way this is soon heading even before the site is released. It will begin chipping at that 3.5btc sell wall where the biggish holder wants it to remain cheaper so he can get ICO price coins. I've been toying with the idea of taking profit on another coin to buy more here as the profit will be realized in the next few weeks.

You will still need to be very careful to profit more else you get burned. Releases usually are the times to get profit especially when those that got bounties dumped.
One will have a lot of LIR later so they will need to closely watch the Devs tweet and the development for even with just a tweet can lift the price up and it could come as a surprise when a buy wall is established.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

SERIOUSLY 5k is just the start when they have finished the dice site I expect it to be at least 10ksat. I am also SERIOUSLY curious as to win that will be so I will wait for this update. Please give rough estimation dev team so I know when to buy more for the pumporoony.

You really like the word SERIOUSLY and SERIOUS don't you. I do like your predictions though and hope they are what will happen in the price, 5 x investment will be beautiful but only when the site is running and making profits. Until then I am happy with 3 x so lets be having ya.

hongkong likes serious but is rolling really serious is question? if you very serious and 10k comes and make prediction of $1 in future. soon we leave ico price and find new flooring
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:19:29 PM

Seem like its going to be a good ICO launch, ICO price seem good so hopefully I could buy later. I have already allocated few btc intended to buy this coin.

LIR is on the yobit exchange. You can go and grab some. Right now, the price of LIR is still low cause the site has not yet open for public. Once it open, people will start to buy LIR and demand will keep coming in and the price will increase by several fold. Get it while it is still low.

You speak the truth and seem to know how all this works. Once the site arrive in beta we will be around 4 or 5k sat probably more. There are really not many people selling the ones that have sold are likely from the signature and twitter campaign but not even much of those to begin with, only one way this is soon heading even before the site is released. It will begin chipping at that 3.5btc sell wall where the biggish holder wants it to remain cheaper so he can get ICO price coins. I've been toying with the idea of taking profit on another coin to buy more here as the profit will be realized in the next few weeks.

You will still need to be very careful to profit more else you get burned. Releases usually are the times to get profit especially when those that got bounties dumped.
One will have a lot of LIR later so they will need to closely watch the Devs tweet and the development for even with just a tweet can lift the price up and it could come as a surprise when a buy wall is established.

As the site is still not ready, right now i foresee that a lot of people will start to dump their LIR for some quick cash, or those from bounties who prefer to have fiats. So the price is the lowest but i believe it will ride it out.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:05:39 PM

No the thing is I am not here for super quick returns like many will be and will get. I will be waiting for the real fun to begin and yeah price does move on news but even better price will move when 10% of the sites profit will be used for buying back the coin from the sellside, add that with many will be holding their coin on site to collect the dividends will create a lot of upward momentum and dwindle the supply.
LIRsignatureManager

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:23:11 PM

i have been pmed and asked roughly how much has been paid out in bounties. it is a small amount when compared to the sale total.
for both signatiure and twitter campiagn there has been just 40,000 LIR paid out and 0.35btc. the twitter campaign has finished now with only a few more to pay out, the total will be around 50,000 LIR which is not a lot. cheers

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:25:38 PM

i have been pmed and asked roughly how much has been paid out in bounties. it is a small amount when compared to the sale total.
for both signatiure and twitter campiagn there has been just 40,000 LIR paid out and 0.35btc. the twitter campaign has finished now with only a few more to pay out, the total will be around 50,000 LIR which is not a lot. cheers

Excellent news. That can only take the market down to 1100 even if they all dumped which they haven't and that is before more support is found over the next few days. Thanks LSM.
LIRsignatureManager

Activity: 69

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:47:27 PM

Only 50k in bonuses. Will that change greatly as you continue the signature campaign?

no it wont change much unless they want to increase the size of the signature campaign. we are stopping the twitter campaign so the only lir will go to signature members which will be about 30k a week maybe less.

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:59:02 PM

The dividend page has been released. We will be releasing an expansion to dividend program and clarifying our terms for it within the next few days. However, for the time being feel free to enroll your funds by logging into your account and then clicking the "Dividends" link at the top. Once on this page, click "Add Contribution" and the amount entered will be deducted from your LIR balance on the site. After a contribution has been added it will appear with the status Active Pending. After a total of 30 days, this will change to Active Contributed and your contribution will be counted towards your Dividend Share percentage. If you wish to withdraw your funds from the dividends, you can do this at any time by clicking the red minus sign. If you do this, it will reset the timer on your contribution which means if you re-enroll the funds you will have to wait 30 days again.

We have been receiving many private messages in regards to bounties as well as other things, please refrain from private messaging us as it is hard to keep track of and email shogdite@letitri.de in regards to any issues or bounties.

We are continuing to work on developing our first intial dice game and we expect to have this ready for live testing in the next few upcoming days. We will release more news on this as it is available.

Thanks.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:35:21 PM

The dividend page has been released. We will be releasing an expansion to dividend program and clarifying our terms for it within the next few days. However, for the time being feel free to enroll your funds by logging into your account and then clicking the "Dividends" link at the top. Once on this page, click "Add Contribution" and the amount entered will be deducted from your LIR balance on the site. After a contribution has been added it will appear with the status Active Pending. After a total of 30 days, this will change to Active Contributed and your contribution will be counted towards your Dividend Share percentage. If you wish to withdraw your funds from the dividends, you can do this at any time by clicking the red minus sign. If you do this, it will reset the timer on your contribution which means if you re-enroll the funds you will have to wait 30 days again.

We have been receiving many private messages in regards to bounties as well as other things, please refrain from private messaging us as it is hard to keep track of and email shogdite@letitri.de in regards to any issues or bounties.

We are continuing to work on developing our first intial dice game and we expect to have this ready for live testing in the next few upcoming days. We will release more news on this as it is available.

Thanks.

Finally maybe now all the bounty complainers will just send an email like a normal person and not whine on the thread.

That is what they should do there is no room for whingey whiners on this thread. The team are obviously busy but are for sure not going to do you out of a few bucks. The price is rising so you are lucky that you have been paid later than others. And now I am off out for the evening, you all take care now.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:46:51 PM

Thanks.

Finally maybe now all the bounty complainers will just send an email like a normal person and not whine on the thread.

That is what they should do there is no room for whingey whiners on this thread. The team are obviously busy but are for sure not going to do you out of a few bucks. The price is rising so you are lucky that you have been paid later than others.

Whingey whiners.  Grin
How do people think a hero and legendary dev are going to screw them out of 30 bucks. That's what I want to know! Has crypto gotten so wild that even legendary and hero members who are delivering on every promise are hounded over 30 bucks. If that's the sate of crypto then its quite depressing.

▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
MonkeyNuttzPumper

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:51:55 PM

Ladies and Gentleman it iz MNP here.

We are slowly climbing but I will allow other peasants to be able to get in on this action so it is going to be a few days before I let this fucker take off.

Those that have already sold, congratulations bitches and stay tuned and tell me how annoyed you are selling to early in a few days/week.

I love this game and cannot wait to take this to planets that are unheard of but patience is key, you will never get 100s% profit easily so strap up and lets go go go.

Peace bitches

XEMO

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:55:15 PM

another clone coin, nothing special, NOVACOIN CLONE SCAM Huh

https://github.com/shogdite/letitride/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash2.jpg
https://github.com/shogdite/letitride/blob/2f9f5f1a17856cccd6422fd908e5ca7459c1a002/share/setup.nsi#L1
https://github.com/shogdite/letitride/blob/master/src/qt/res/icons/novacoin-128.png

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:56:50 PM

Pfff, another newbie accout.... LISK is a clone of crypti... Rise is a clone of LISK.... i mean, of course all coins are clones... i'm pretty sure that nobody will create a coin from zero. You take the source and modify it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:58:24 PM

Good volume on Yobit... Yobit is a good exchange to move forward... I don't believe that Bittrex is a good exchange anymore. Yobit has the same power then Bittrex. Next step is checking for some Chinese exchange or for krakken etc.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:59:46 PM

Clone? YES!
All coins are clones like placebo just said but id like to add that the dev team are not clones. They are real people who are delivering and even the market is reacting to it because people keep buying LIR on the exchange.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:00:21 PM

Good volume on Yobit... Yobit is a good exchange to move forward... I don't believe that Bittrex is a good exchange anymore. Yobit has the same power then Bittrex. Next step is checking for some Chinese exchange or for krakken etc.

Do you have any Chinese friends that can help LIR get listed?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:04:28 PM

Nope, else it would be pretty nice if i would have that power. But i think some people need to know some good Chinese forumns that can be used to talk about LIR and it get it listed somehow.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:14:52 PM

Nope, else it would be pretty nice if i would have that power. But i think some people need to know some good Chinese forumns that can be used to talk about LIR and it get it listed somehow.

Bit I don't know any Chinese people.  Sad

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Redacted-

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:29:30 PM

I also went onto 1400 sat.
Gotta go to sleep now but at least I have tomorrow to move my orders if I need to.
Good luck on the 500 btc shogdite and phoenix. See you in the morning everyone.

Went to sleep at 1400, woke up the following day and started my vacation for ID and came back this afternoon and lir is moving, dividend page is up and I even won 0.3 btc on my free spin. Just sent it over to YoBit. I'll be buying another 0.3 btc worth shortly. Amazing job dev team. Keep this up and it will be an easy ride to the top.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: