Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:30:33 PM

So what is current ROI guys?

Well that would be different for all investors because most investors paid different amounts, based on where there orders got filled. And to be honest, ROI at this stage is kind of pointless unless you want to cry in a few weeks/months when the price is 5k and more. I paid 1350 for most of mine.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

Well that would be different for all investors because most investors paid different amounts, based on where there orders got filled. And to be honest, ROI at this stage is kind of pointless unless you want to cry in a few weeks/months when the price is 5k and more. I paid 1350 for most of mine.

that is different. some pay 1350 others pay 2500 and all numbers in the middle? do you really think this can reach 5000 sat? this makes hongkong very excited and happy. i wait and see where we go
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:00:02 PM

ROI is also important cause that will determine whether it is worth to invest in the site. If the ROI is too low, then there is no point to put in LIR and it would be better to use LIR for gamble or change to fiats or other coins.

In addition, ROI also means more $$ when the price of LIR rises cause you have more LIR.
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

ROI is also important cause that will determine whether it is worth to invest in the site. If the ROI is too low, then there is no point to put in LIR and it would be better to use LIR for gamble or change to fiats or other coins.

In addition, ROI also means more $$ when the price of LIR rises cause you have more LIR.

Please do not try and school me on what ROI means and how important it is! When you are a couple of days into something ROI means shit. Now come back and ask me what my ROI is in 3months minimum and then I will tell you when I have collected my first dividends and the order book has been brought into with 10% of the sites profit every week. ROI before the site has started making profit that is funny  Cheesy 90% of people don't invest to sell for 40% in a couple of days. But, for the original question the coin is up roughly 45% if you paid the lower end of the ICO.
Copulative

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

As someone who invested multiple thousands of USD into this coin, it's hilarious how people are already bitching about ROI. It's a long term investment, people..
TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:42:56 PM

As someone who invested multiple thousands of USD into this coin, it's hilarious how people are already bitching about ROI. It's a long term investment, people..

You sound like a SERIOUS investor and you're right this is a SERIOUS long term investment that will pay you back a fantastic ROI if it is given a chance. I hold this strong as the benefit of doing so out ways the urge to take quick profits.

People will always whine about quick ROI they are part of the crypto scene.

I love them all equally but not as much as I love patience that the same scene seems to lack unfortunately.

Who in the fuck really knows?

It's all mind games. Early investors are already up 40-50%, why not repeat the process? For example if I was a whale I would dump the price down to 700-1000 and recoup from there, then back to 1500 or 2000. All the while, the masses think the current price is a good entry point. It's all mind games. You have to decide for yourself if:

A) All this self-fulfilling hype and a mysterious pumper is keeping LIR on life support. Great volume, etc! All of that can be faked. Look at the sell walls getting eaten! Also can be faked. Thus, the goal here is for the insiders to dump for BTC considering it is going up, and rebuy at a later time. They then take the BTC and collaborate on pumping some other nothingcoin to 400-500% gains as we have seen recently. Now I know how many times the dev promises a beta site and all, and then suddenly disappears. By that point panic sets in and the whales scoop up the cheap LIR, or let it die for 5 months until the next "update".

B) It's a legitimate long term hold, LIR will make it, it will net you 20x profit in the future, etc.

I'm not sure myself, the latter seems like a carrot on a stick. I'll choose A as it is more practical and down to earth.
TreeAcid

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:17:34 PM

That was a mystery post to me as nobody asked anything of you lol

So who the fucky really knows what you have taken before you sat down and dribbled everywhere.

I would suggest if that is what you believe then you sell and go dribble elsewhere or make a connect with a whale and see where that selling gets you Smiley

Calling this some other nothingcoin and wearing the signature tells me all I need to know thanks and is kind of amateurish.

Lets all hold hands and sing com by ar, I believe they will deliver which is why I laugh when I read posts like yours truly.

I don't have to get asked to post, it's a free forum, "lol".

Resorting to ad hominems gets you nowhere, sorry. This was the smoking gun where I realize you literally insult me if I state some of my concerns. This can mean a plethora of things, I won't delve in too deep but...off the top of my head, heavily invested, fixated in your own bubble and if someone goes near it with a needle to realistically break down the happenings outside your bubble your recourse is to bring the conversation to a negative and emotional stand-off, which is never healthy.

Resorting to superficiality to invalidate my claims is pretty sad. Perhaps I just like the old-school style, could that be a possibility? Just like the possibility of people dumping at 2000 and rebuying at 1000? Most certainly.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:21:44 PM

I have seen a lot of pumping and dumping everywhere at the moment so anything can happen anytime. I just hope as a small investor that I can earn a decent roi on a monthly basis from my invested coins, so am not looking at the price at all at present, but int a nice net monthly little income.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:57:47 PM

Can someone tell me how long my coins will remain in stake. Am assuming once more people are staking this process will speed up. Just wanting to know due to the fact I have about 98% of my coins in stake for more than 24 hours now and says stake will be generated in 5min or so and has passed that way above? I also keep getting out of sync, however I am currently up to present block on chain. So not sure what going on here.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:15:12 PM

I have seen a lot of pumping and dumping everywhere at the moment so anything can happen anytime. I just hope as a small investor that I can earn a decent roi on a monthly basis from my invested coins, so am not looking at the price at all at present, but int a nice net monthly little income.

I have noticed many on poloniex but only a couple on yobit. It doesn't matter what the price is for us to get an roi on the dividends so it is best not to even worry about it. You are doing right not looking at it and I will take notcie of that and just focus on the monthly income Smiley

the horrible coins on exchanges getting pumped but letitride doesnt look like pimp to me, it looks like there is a lot of interest. soon with site release be much more and when profits come we can get money back every month? this i like.
LIRsignatureManager

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:34:26 PM

hello just to let you all know we have three spaces left in the LetItRide signature campaign and I would prefer if one of you joined due to the fact you have something at stake in the project and I feel would better represent the site.

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:54:53 PM

Can someone tell me how long my coins will remain in stake. Am assuming once more people are staking this process will speed up. Just wanting to know due to the fact I have about 98% of my coins in stake for more than 24 hours now and says stake will be generated in 5min or so and has passed that way above? I also keep getting out of sync, however I am currently up to present block on chain. So not sure what going on here.

I had the same issue and my advice would be to go in to options, then where it says reserve type 9999999999 then apply.
Use that if you do not want your coins locked up staking for period of time or you can split the coins up into multiple addresses both will work. And by the way it needs 501 confirmations on the found block to become mature and spendable.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:21:46 PM

I had the same issue and my advice would be to go in to options, then where it says reserve type 9999999999 then apply.
Use that if you do not want your coins locked up staking for period of time or you can split the coins up into multiple addresses both will work. And by the way it needs 501 confirmations on the found block to become mature and spendable.

Looks like the black theme was the cause to this could not see the options you spoke of and now changed to default and will now update it. With doing this tho will this not stop me staking tho?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:36:16 PM

Finally got my YoBit account working and trading and buying up some LIR Gonna be buying a fair chunk put this pump out the way if it really is a slow pump then am a gonna brake the pump rules and kiss it good bye no doubt pumpers will pump hate pumps just kills markets and coins. Still gives me the opportunity to buy tho Tongue

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
LucioTan

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:45:41 PM

You sound like a SERIOUS investor and you're right this is a SERIOUS long term investment that will pay you back a fantastic ROI if it is given a chance. I hold this strong as the benefit of doing so out ways the urge to take quick profits.

People will always whine about quick ROI they are part of the crypto scene.

I love them all equally but not as much as I love patience that the same scene seems to lack unfortunately.

Yeah, an investment requires a certain amount of time to have a decent profit. As far as I know, only those ponzi sites has the ROi within just 1 day, 1 week or even 1 month. Its funny how those investors compared the ROI from ponzi sites from the legit one. Well it is not surprising, they cannot identify which one is ponzi from the legit and they just depend on the popularity of the site. I think it was an effect to that. They invest and they want to have ROI as soon as possible, why withdraw your investment and just keep it in your pocket ? Smiley Hahaha Cheesy
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:59:44 PM

You guys just brightened up my day, that was funny. I am taking a vacation from memes but good job to both you.
Copulative

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:37:37 PM

Will there be something Slack-esque created for this project?
Copulative

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:57:10 PM

Well there was a sell wall at 2050 That has now been beating down and it feels like the rocket is ready for take off. I find it hard to believe this is the Monkeynuttz troll poster but he did say he was going to help it along so you never know, although I don't think it needs help along because of the amount of people building in the community.

I may or may not have helped take down that wall Wink
TreeAcid

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:18:09 PM

Well there was a sell wall at 2050 That has now been beating down and it feels like the rocket is ready for take off. I find it hard to believe this is the Monkeynuttz troll poster but he did say he was going to help it along so you never know, although I don't think it needs help along because of the amount of people building in the community.

What are you talking about m8?

Copulative

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:26:08 PM

What are you talking about m8?

Yes I am high actually, weed is my favorite drug  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: