Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:39:42 PM

Buying the dips that are within the sale price are very profitable. If you are not getting more at these prices then you must already have a swollen wallet because this is beautiful time indeed.

It is a cheap time to stock up on your LIR before announcements that will surly come very soon. I want them to hold a bit longer so I can get around another 40k at around 1500. If you buy them from the book now we will go to 1800 the sell side is so thin as nobody wants to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:01:45 PM

Moon time  Cool
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:24:08 PM

I have been a bit buys last few days but good news is I went into my account and locked ALL MY LIR!
Global

Dividend Share   18%
Contribution   0.00000000
User

Dividend Contribution   0.00000000
Dividend Share   0.00% of 18%
Pending Contribution   5596.00000000
LIR Balance   0.13314077

I also sent an email to Mr Shogdite re my bounties and requested they be sent onto the ICO site directly if possible so that I can lock them up for dividends as I don't want to sell them at all lol.
I will try to buy a few more while they are still fairly cheap on Yobit and upload and lock them up if I can. This is going to be one hell of a ride. Smiley  Grin Grin

I've locked up all my LIR too,but as I understood you can only put the LIR you bought in the ICO into the dividends program. So the maximum coins you can have in the dividends program is 5596.  Wink But I still think that buying more LIR is a great idea as you will benefit from the buy-back plan and obviously from staking.
Bounties are also eligible for the dividends program so you are free to lock them up. Cool

Cool I will put the bounties in when I get them, should I download the wallet and send my address to the DEV for the bounties? I asked that they be sent direct to my ICO account for locking up lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:28:23 PM

Moon time  Cool

Not quite yet but nothing has happened to make it go to the moon so I am pleased it is just stable between 1450 and 1800. Plenty of time for the moon in the coming weeks.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

Moon time  Cool

Not quite yet but nothing has happened to make it go to the moon so I am pleased it is just stable between 1450 and 1800. Plenty of time for the moon in the coming weeks.

I wonder how the halvening will affect the bitcoin price because the price of bitcoin tends to affect alt coins too
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:53:38 PM

Moon time  Cool

I wonder how the halvening will affect the bitcoin price because the price of bitcoin tends to affect alt coins too

Price of BTC normally goes up after a few weeks of halving but am converting most my coins to BTC atm as want make sure have a nice pot of BTC if it does. But still can go opposite way all depends on demand and what else happens. Price already going down and would of thought would of gone much higher than current market but hay ho. Only 1 day 20 hours remaining so anything can happen.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:05:47 PM

Moon time  Cool

Price of BTC normally goes up after a few weeks of halving but am converting most my coins to BTC atm as want make sure have a nice pot of BTC if it does. But still can go opposite way all depends on demand and what else happens. Price already going down and would of thought would of gone much higher than current market but hay ho. Only 1 day 20 hours remaining so anything can happen.

I think the halving price is already considered on btc. I think it should continue going sideways before it starts climbing up the ladder again after the halving.
But on another note. LIR is looking great today.

Indeed the higher that LIR gets the more BTC I get and have a fair amount to play around with. Would be nice to get on to an exchange but would like see more services in place first before trading as taking coin to exchange can easily make or brake a coin. And no doubt ICO dumpers will no doubtably want to dump.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:25:55 PM

Just bought another 20k in that dump, now all I need is about 150k more!  Grin

It is great the bounty dumpers can't take us below ICO with the support we have. I know, I know you would want to get dumped into below but that is not happening maan. You got lucky this time and well done picking up in the 1300's, you want another 150k damn smokey.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

150k is a joke some people have 1.5m coins. If he wants to be a while he needs at least 10 btc of LIR.
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:59:08 PM

Will we see over 2k tonight?

I am not sure, I think we have a chance going by how thin the order book sell side is ya know. It has been going strong all day and the volume is looking good. One average size investor takes us past 2000 if he buys from the sell side.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:04:49 PM

Just bought another 20k in that dump, now all I need is about 150k more!  Grin

It is great the bounty dumpers can't take us below ICO with the support we have. I know, I know you would want to get dumped into below but that is not happening maan. You got lucky this time and well done picking up in the 1300's, you want another 150k damn smokey.

150k is a joke some people have 1.5m coins. If he wants to be a while he needs at least 10 btc of LIR.

150k is not a joke. It's not supposed to make you laugh. Its a real investment and I take offence to you calling my investment a joke when you talk about how many I own. For my people 150k LIR is over 1 months of worth for them.
So don't be mean and rude. We don't want you kind here.
WOW I wish I had 150k!

I only have just over 5.5k and waiting for 2 bounties..Just got 1k also from exchange, someone sold in my buy order, so that makes me an amoeba class investor lol.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:07:16 PM

I'm just a little guy. I only have around 1k. I'm just looking forward to testing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

I'm just a little guy. I only have around 1k. I'm just looking forward to testing.

Testing will be fun but what im really looking forward to is the weekend dumpers coming to fill my big bag.
I had a little bag just filled, the dumber just arried, waiting for 1k more to be filled but it's past my bedtime now so will wait for the morning..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:23:10 PM

Great news,

The dice game is near to being completed and we expect it to released some time next week after we complete more testing with it. As we lay the initial infrastructure for our dice game, this will make it easier to add other games in the future. We still do want testers as we will have much to test as more content continues being released so please email shogdite@letitri.de if you're interested in helping!

Some people have been messaging us for bounties saying they've emailed us, however we recently identified an error with our mail servers. Please re-email us to ensure you are processed if you have not received a reply from us yet. Thank you!

We have a new policy in place in regards to dividends which will allow those who did not participate in the initial sale to still participate in dividends, however still give an inherent advantage to those who did. If you have deposited more than the amount of LIR you received in the initial sale (zero for those who didn't), only 80% of the amount contributed past that point will be considered as part of your share. We understand that some people may be upset with this change, however we believe this change is in the best interest of everyone as it will create demand by allowing non-ICO participants to receive dividends, as well as allowing ICO participants to benefit by having a hard cap removed.

Example: I received 2k in ICO, deposited 3k for dividends, so my total amount contributed is 2000 + ( 1000*0.8 )

The markets have been looking nice as LIR is strongly trading in between it's ICO range of the low 1300's to almost 2000. We expect this price to maintain steady for the time being as well as climb gradually as we release more content driving more of an interest for LIR as well as increasing demand as outsiders wish to participate which is part of the reason we have changed the dividends slightly.

We will be making various changes to our land in page as we are now past the investment phase. These changes will mainly start focusing on the games and services our site will be offering in the near future.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:46:23 PM

Great news,

The dice game is near to being completed and we expect it to released some time next week after we complete more testing with it. As we lay the initial infrastructure for our dice game, this will make it easier to add other games in the future. We still do want testers as we will have much to test as more content continues being released so please email shogdite@letitri.de if you're interested in helping!

Some people have been messaging us for bounties saying they've emailed us, however we recently identified an error with our mail servers. Please re-email us to ensure you are processed if you have not received a reply from us yet. Thank you!

We have a new policy in place in regards to dividends which will allow those who did not participate in the initial sale to still participate in dividends, however still give an inherent advantage to those who did. If you have deposited more than the amount of LIR you received in the initial sale (zero for those who didn't), only 80% of the amount contributed past that point will be considered as part of your share. We understand that some people may be upset with this change, however we believe this change is in the best interest of everyone as it will create demand by allowing non-ICO participants to receive dividends, as well as allowing ICO participants to benefit by having a hard cap removed.

Example: I received 2k in ICO, deposited 3k for dividends, so my total amount contributed is 2000 + ( 1000*0.8 )

The markets have been looking nice as LIR is strongly trading in between it's ICO range of the low 1300's to almost 2000. We expect this price to maintain steady for the time being as well as climb gradually as we release more content driving more of an interest for LIR as well as increasing demand as outsiders wish to participate which is part of the reason we have changed the dividends slightly.

We will be making various changes to our land in page as we are now past the investment phase. These changes will mainly start focusing on the games and services our site will be offering in the near future.

Fantastic news thanks for the update LIR team.

Next week will see the release of the dice site that can only be good as many of us here are super excited to get on there. I am also glad you ahve not let anyone rush you and you are working at the speed that is needed to create a safe and secure dice site.

Oh the new policy actually sounds cool I am all for giving others the chance to invest and be part of this wicked project and be paid for their efforts not just from the buy backs but from dividends, nice work and very easy to understand!

You are so right about the market that is looking super fine and the bounce between ICO price is giving room for a small profit of extra LIR which is all I am looking for at the moment. As soon as people see the dice site and there are plenty of players I can surly see this increasing in value, I mean it has to  Cool

All in all I would like to thank you for your continuous hard work and I am really happy to be part of this with you all!

Long live LIR (LetItRide)

etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:31:50 PM

Great news,

Now I can buy LIR on the exchange and put them in my dividend account and ti will count for the dividend payment?

yes, that's what it sounds like to me, just anything over ur ICO investment will only give 80%
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:37:14 PM

Translation payment received!
Thx dude!!!
And gratz for this great job! Nice coin

etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:22:22 AM

Thanks for the update. Glad to see it isn't going to be much longer until the Dice site is released and we get on the road to the dividends. Making room for others does make sense and more people who are interested the better.

I agree, I actually deposited nearly all of what I bought in the ICO for dividends, but now that I know you can go above the limit I'm thinking about buying more off the exchange. My only problem is I don't have the bitcoin ready I gotta talk to my LBTC guy again and that'll take awhile... I hope I have enough time before the price goes up!
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:52:25 AM

saw my account got paid the twitter bounty now. when do we get translation bounties? thanks

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:52:32 AM

You know how u can see ur pending contribution on the dividends page? Can we also see how much is currently pending globally? This would give me a better idea as to how much I need to have pending and how much I can be free to trade with Smiley
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:09:17 AM

Great news,

good to hear we can invest more! i have re-emailed you regarding my translation bounty and my intention to participate in beta testing. thank you

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: